All Comments on 'The Werewolf's Sabbat Ch. 13'

by River_willow76

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
O.O

Oooooo Pissed off she-wolf coming for revenge......Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!

shortydeeshortydeealmost 12 years ago
Darn!!!!

She is going to kill that SOB!!!! I hope Mitch gets her to claim down, so that they can get him together.

kitteh_katkitteh_katalmost 12 years ago
Ooooh, damn girl!

i hope that bastard gets what's comin' to him!

i'm enjoying this series so much, i can't wait for the next one!!

k_k

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Action

where in this chapter was there not action? From the moment Mitch woke her to the moment Jan decided to go after her father she hasn't stopped once and the day has just begun. Mitch will have to calm her down so they can form a plan of some kind. And as Grandma said she doesn't have a mean bone in her, so will Jan be able to kill her father or will Mitch have that pleasure? As always I'm waiting for the next installment..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I take my 1st comment back

Well there's a twist I didn't see coming & maybe I should've. That explains why the timeline was off & why Bill reacted to the baby news the way he did. Good job. I have enjoyed each & every chapter, thank you.

~LadySilverNova~

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Wow

What will Leonard do if he learns that he has a daughter, and that Marie is dead? Will he believe that Marie is trying to trick him, or become obsessed with Jan? This is a strange situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Astounding!!

OK, this is intense so far. When will her gran finish her story. Jan never gave her the chance to finish and there is more. She also bumped into Melissa, who is supposed to be her friend. I find it odd that neither was worried about the other. That seems to have falling through the cracks. Love it so far and want to her more.

Please upload soon.

--- Valarie Cotton, Dallas, TX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow....

she's pissed off now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

good chapter didnt expect that twist.. wish it was longer though!

Tifani40dTifani40dalmost 12 years ago
You've confirmed what I thought from the beginning.....

I commented on the first chapter that I thought she was conceived from her Mother's attack. Enjoying the story very much! Looking forward to the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I can't wait for more!!!

OMG!!! I love it!! I can't wait to see that psychopath's reactions when she faces him again. I will be waiting, eagerly, for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter! The writing is very good and I love the twists that are added with every chapter! Cannot wait for the series to finish because I want to know what will happen. Keep up the good work!

desertslavedesertslavealmost 12 years ago
Engrossing

I'm thoroughly enjoying this story! This is like a Patricia Briggs series with some Laurell Hamilton (early days) thrown in for spice. Intriguing, romantic, exciting, excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hmm

Minneapolis and St Paul are actually two separate cities; they just happen to be very close to one another. So she could not be from Minneapolis St Paul... fyi

River_willow76River_willow76almost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks for that clarification on the cities. I wasn't aware. Have a great weekend! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous