The West Texas Ladies Chess Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suddenly noticed Lisa was nude from the waist up, wearing only her slacks and shoes.

"How did you get your top and bra off?" I asked.

"You did it!" she said. "I was just standing here, kissing you, and the next thing I know, I'm feeling a draft and a much more pleasant sensation when you press against me."

"I didn't take your top and bra off!"

"You're holding them in your hands right now!"

I looked down, and, well, she had a point. I had them both, one in each hand!

"Huh! I don't remember doing that-"

Lisa spun us around, pinning me against the door, dropped to her knees, and shoved her face in my pussy. I was reduced to making inarticulate cries of delight punctuated by gasping for breath. I reached out and braced myself against the door with both arms. It felt like my knees were going to buckle!

"Lisa!" I managed to gasp, "Lisa! I ... can't stand up ... I have to lie down!" I don't know how I managed to say that, as convulsions were already beginning to wrack through my loins and abdomen.

Lisa just dropped her hands from cradling my ass down to my knees and held me up, trembling and wobbly, as she further pleasured my vagina with her lips, her tongue, her teeth, and even her chin. She used her breath, too, blowing on my labia and clit with her lips tightly pursed, so it felt unbearably, ecstatically cold! Then, she opened her mouth and exhaled gently, again flooding my belly and pubic mound with the sensation of her breath spilling out hot on my body.

She held me up by wrapping her arms around my thighs, just above the knee, then pulling them tight against her chest. This did make my knees buckle, but propped up against her torso, I couldn't fall over, and I couldn't pull away from the agony of ecstasy she was inspiring in my body. It also pulled my pussy even closer to her mouth, further holding me captive to her oral assault.

When I felt her fingers begin to stroke up and down my slit, teasing my labia and clit, and knowing she would put them inside me, I said, "Lisa! Please, baby! I have to lay down! The bed's only fifteen feet away!"

She abruptly ceased her oral pleasuring of my vagina, stood up, pulled me away from the door, and got behind me. She pulled my back against her front, tightly, putting just one finger against the very top of my slit and pulling my hair to arch my neck, she said,

"If you can walk in there, lover, you can lay down. My finger is on the top of your clit. I'm going to move it slowly downward to your entrance the entire time. Then I'm going to put it inside you and find your G-spot. You won't be able to walk at all, then, I bet! So the longer it takes you to get to the bed," she pressed her finger more tightly against my clit, making me cry out in ecstasy, almost making me drop to my knees, "The more difficult I'm going to make it for you to get to the bed." She punctuated that statement with three firm taps at the tip of my now fully engorged clit.

"Ah! Lisa, baby, please!"

"No!" She slapped one of my breasts with her other hand, the one that wasn't sexually torturing my clit. I almost had an orgasm right there! I groaned again as she resumed pulling my hair, forcing me to arch my back, even as I felt her finger on my slit, slowly working its way down. Lisa wasn't done whispering in my ear.

"If you can make it to the bed, fine," she said. "Otherwise, I'm taking you right here, on the floor! I've waited too long for this, lover. If I have to, I'll drag you to the sidewalk and take you right there!"

"Challenge accepted!" I gasped. I started walking to my bed. I'll give it to her: she did everything she could to try and make me sink to the floor. Still, I managed to make slow but steady progress to the bed. I was pretty sure we would make it to the bed when she found a way to make it even more difficult. She released my hair and slid her hand under my ass, and put her fingertips on my asshole, lightly pressing on it. One hand in my slit, one hand on my anus, oh, my! The bursts of sweet, agonizing pleasure Lisa produced in me almost brought me to the floor, right there, as my treacherous knees once again seemed to lose all strength.

"Bitch!" I cried. "That's cheating! S- st- stop it!" But I didn't want her to stop, that was the last thing I wanted, and she knew it.

"I'll stop as soon as you don't like it. I'll stop as soon as you tell me to stop. What's that? Cat got your tongue?"

I couldn't muster a reply, and she knew it. I was practically delirious by this time. I wouldn't have been surprised to find myself foaming at the mouth! And yet ...

Somehow, I held on, and after an ecstatic agony of forever, I collapsed on the mattress, face-first, while her body fell on my back. The weight of her body on my back, bare skin on bare skin, her breath hot on the back of my neck, the aroma of my musk on her breath, was pure heaven!

She hopped off my back, rolled me over, then took a moment to step back and rip off her shoes, slacks, and panties. Then, taking my ankles, she roughly spread my legs and mounted me in the missionary position. My legs instinctively closed around her waist. She leaned down and kissed me. Tasting my arousal from her lips, the sensation of my lubricious oils making our lips slide so blissfully, was the most amazing, sensual pleasure!

Again, I felt her hand moving down my belly towards my naval. Then lower, to just above my pubic mound. She let her hand rest there for a moment, lightly stroking her fingertips on my belly, giving me a chance to catch my breath, even as she induced new shudders to chase themselves through my body and soul.

She wasn't going to give me long to recover, though! Lisa reached down further, placing her hand directly on my pubic mound. Just doing that immediately returned me to my pre-orgasmic state! I was now as helpless as if I had been tied down. All I could do was lie there and let the bliss of her touch radiate throughout me. And then she had her fingers back in my slit. She broke our kiss, and pulled her head back a little, and said,

"Oh, Tish. My darling, sweet Tish! I've never been gay before. I don't know why I am now, but I love you, so! I want to make you come. I want to see your beautiful face as your orgasm crashes over you and pulls you down into it. See how it crests and recedes, and see you gently drift back to me. Is that ok?"

"Oh, Yes!" I cried. While she was saying all of this, her fingers had found my g-spot, and she now had three fingers inside me, stroking in and out of me, toying with my g-spot, my labia, rubbing my clit with her thumb.

"Are you getting close, now, love?" she asked.

"Yes! Lisa, yes! I'm so close! Please!"

"Are you ready to go over the edge?"

"Yes! Please, Lisa, please! I need this! I need it so badly!" I felt as though I would go mad if she didn't bring me orgasm right now! I was filled with the most incredible bliss I had ever known, and at the same time, mortally afraid of what might happen to me if she didn't make me come! I felt desperate to achieve this orgasm, yet scared silly by how overpowering and overwhelming it would be. But I thought I'd die if I didn't get it! If it were left up to me, I might have backed off and tried again some other time.

Fortunately, Lisa didn't leave it up to me. Suddenly her fingers were sawing in and out of my vagina at high speed, stroking my G-spot with her thumb on my clit. That did it, all right! My orgasm hit like a beautiful punch in the gut, and it was HUGE! A big one. A great orgasm! My muscles were spasming so hard I got cramps in my abs, but that pain just added to the pleasure of this release. I may have blacked out because it went on and on and on, and I don't remember it stopping. Just ... all of a sudden ... I was becoming aware of my surroundings again. And aware of this beautiful, warm, naked body lying alongside mine, snuggled tightly up to me.

"Um ... Lisa?" I whispered, as my lungs were still heaving for breath.

"Yes, Tish?"

"Did we just ... make love?"

"I think that's what they call it, my darling one," she said.

"Oh." A round of post-orgasmic aftershocks swept through me, reducing me to helpless whimpers for a moment. "Um ... did you like it, too?"

"Oh, I did, I did!" she said. "Tish, it was so wonderful to see your face, see how your whole chest turned red, and your cries of joy were SO satisfying! To think that I gave you that. I nearly got off, myself." I felt a few tears fall on my chest, beneath where her face lay.

"Yeah. Me too," I said, and sighed. My own eyes were tearing up!

"Did you know that when you are experiencing an orgasm, your eyes roll up in your head? And you make these endearing, shuddering, ragged breaths, like a cross between a groan and a sob?" she asked.

"I do?"

"You do, baby. And it is all so lovely to see. To know that I did that for you. That I took you to that place. And you also shed some tears. Ah, here's one, now," she said, shifting her face to my cheek and catching my tear on her tongue. Which produced another whole-body shudder in me, and another echo of the orgasm rang through my lower body. Just the tenderness, the intimacy of the moment, almost pushed me over the edge of another orgasm.

"G-g-give me a f-few minutes," I said, "To catch my breath."

"And then what, my love?"

"And then I'll return the joy you gave me."

"Lover, this isn't a competition," Lisa said.

"I know. I'll do it because I want you to feel what you just gave me. If I can do as well for you as you did for me. Lisa, I never felt anything like that before in my life!" And that was it. I was wracked with sobs of joy for the next few moments.

Lisa turned me on my left side, spooned against me from behind, and pulled me tightly. "Well, aren't I the lucky one?" she said.

###

That's pretty much how the rest of the night went. Luckily, it was Friday night because we both looked like we were suffering from bad lip-enhancement surgery the following day. Our battered lips were so puffy, so sensitive, and our jaws so tired and sore we could hardly speak coherently! Our fingers were wrinkled like when you have been in a swimming pool, from being soaked in each other's vaginas. And completely covered in each other's sweat, tears, and musk. To put it bluntly: we stank!

We took a shower together. We ordered Chinese food for delivery because it was nearly noon, and we realized we hadn't stopped for dinner the night before and had slept through breakfast. We were about as hungry as a pair of wolves!

Fifteen minutes later, the doorbell rang, and it was lunch. We had both just tossed on light robes, covered enough to answer the door. I looked through the peephole, and said, "Oh my God, Lisa! It's Cassandra!"

Cassandra was the smoking hot, damn-near six-foot tall South Korean exchange student Who had admonished us to get a room the day before.

"I didn't know she worked at the Chinese Food Restaurant!" Lisa said.

"Me neither!"

"What do we do?" I asked her.

"Open the door. Take the food. Pay her. Tip her 25% because that was a fast delivery."

"But she'll see me!" I said.

"She'll see us both because I'm going to be right here," Lisa said. "After what she said yesterday, let's see if she's smart enough to figure out what happened?"

Well, I couldn't turn that idea down! So, we opened the door wide, standing there dressed only in light robes, puffy lips, no makeup, our hair still wet from the shower, an arm around each other's waists.

The look of realization of who was standing before her, our pose, and yes, the bruised lips, was priceless! Realization turned to surprise, turned to shock, turned to her standing there with her eyes wide and her mouth hanging open in a perfect little "O" of amazement. I should note here that in most cases, Cassandra was entirely in control of any emotion she chose to display. It's a cultural thing in Asian societies that most Westerners can't even begin to understand. So, for Cassandra to register any emotion meant either that she wanted to show that emotion, or she was so entirely caught off guard she couldn't help herself. I think this was the latter.

"Morning, Cass," I said, then yawned. "Pardon me." I nodded towards Lisa and said, "Rough night, don't you know?"

She was still standing mute, stunned into silence.

"We took your suggestion to heart, Cass," Lisa said, and we both started snickering.

"I'm glad for you, ladies," she said. She smiled and said, "Truly. Well done, the both of you." She handed Lisa the food; I paid her plus a 25% tip. Because it was a speedy delivery time.

"May I ask if you ladies will be meeting again, in your ... your ... new -"

"Chess Club?" Lisa said. "Why, yes, I think there will be future meetings. The club has only just gotten started. We've only come up with the name, so far. And that took all night to vote on. And it was only just the two of us voting."

"But we made up for our lack of numbers by doing lots of voting," I said.

"The voting wasn't so bad, but the recounts were pure Hell," Lisa said.

"What do you call it?" she asked.

"The Egregiously West Texas Chess Club For Ladies," I said with a straight face. I held it until Cassandra started laughing, then I had to laugh, too.

"A chess club?" she asked.

"Yes," I said. "Women play chess. All the time. They have clubs and everything. Now? So do we."

"Are you accepting applications for new members? If I may ask?"

I looked at Lisa, and she was looking at me. It was something neither of us had considered until just this moment.

Lisa looked deep into my eyes, and I saw her nod, "Yes."

I turned back to Cassandra and said, "Why yes, in fact, we are accepting applications for new members. When is your next free night? We're meeting again this evening, then possibly holding the meeting overnight through Sunday morning as we try and hammer out all the organizational elements of the new affair."

"I'm free this evening at 8:00 PM," she said immediately.

"Excellent! We'll add your application for new membership to the agenda!" I said.

We said goodbye until 8:00 PM. Lisa and I devoured every last scrap of the food we had ordered.

We went back to bed and slept another few hours, got up, did some chores, ran some errands, planned a meal, and got groceries for the evening, for three.

The Egregiously West Texas Chess Club For Ladies had just sprung into existence, birthed in the joyous cries of girls-loving-girls.

Chess will do that to you. It is a compelling game!

###

Not knowing what South Koreans like to have for dinner, we made the old Texas favorite: Chili. And hoped Casandra would like it. We needn't have worried. She walked in, and as hugs were exchanged all around, Cassandra asked, "What smells so gorgeous?"

"We made chili," Lisa said.

"Doesn't that take all day long?"

"Not with Tish's recipe!"

I said, "My Dad always called it "Unauthorized Chili," because you can make it in 30 minutes. Real chili aficionados turn up their noses at it. But it's as good as it is fast. Dad said most chili only takes forever because most of the men who made it were trying to avoid their wives."

"I take it that wasn't a problem for your dad?" Cassandra asked.

"No," I said. "Mom and Dad could hardly keep their hands off each other. They always said they were trying to make me a sibling."

"How'd that work out?"

"I've got a brother, three years younger than me. But they still keep on trying!"

"Well, good for them!" she said, and we all laughed and exchanged hugs.

How can I describe Cassandra's hug? As I mentioned before, she's fully six feet tall in flat shoes. Many South Koreans are tall, but six feet tall for a South Korean woman was outside the norm. She was slender. Small-breasted, barely B-cups. Narrow of shoulder and hip, but with very graceful, long-limbed, feminine proportions. And those long, graceful arms and legs that just seemed to go on forever when she wrapped them around you in an embrace! So yes, her hugs were as wonderful as you can imagine. She was such a joy to hold in my arms. Any time we embraced each other? My heart started racing, and I had to fight to keep from burying my face in her neck and inhaling her scent and her perfume. She was so excitingly exotic!

On top of all of that, add in her porcelain complexion, jet-black straight hair, cut in a short style, ruby lips, minimal makeup because the lady just didn't need it, and eyes so brown they were almost black, framed by long black eyelashes. Her eyebrows were like the upraised wings of a bird in flight. She moved with such grace and ease it would bring tears to your eyes at the sight of her bending over to pick up something from the floor. And when she caught you watching her, and she always did, she held you with that smoky, dark-eyed stare, one eyebrow slightly raised as if asking, "Here I am. Want to start something?" And there would suddenly be a lump in my throat, my mouth was dry, I would be breathing fast, and my palms were sweating.

Lisa, perhaps, said it best when Cassandra bent over to pick up a spoon Lisa had dropped. Watching Cassandra bend over, then straighten, then catch Lisa watching her, and fixing her in place with that smoky, sultry gaze, Lisa said, and I quote,

" ... golly ... !"

Yep. That about sums it up.

We served ourselves, buffet style, each making their own bowl of chili, rice, cheese or no cheese, and blue corn tortilla chips. We sat at my tiny dinner table and casually chatted about all the trivial things women always discuss. Suddenly, I didn't even know how to begin talking about why we were all here!

A little over halfway through, Lisa put her spoon down and said, "OK. Enough! Cassandra. Why are you here?" She asked it as a question, but her tone was unmistakably challenging.

"I've always wanted to learn to play Chess," Cassandra said, without hesitation, unruffled by Lisa's abrupt change in tone and demeanor.

"I think what Lisa means is-"

"I can speak for myself; thank you, Tish!" Lisa said, cutting me off. I was hurt that she would be so abrupt with me, and she saw it in my expression, and said, "Sorry, Tish. I'm sorry! Cassandra, I'm sorry for my tone towards you, as well."

"I understand," Cassandra said. "More than either of you, perhaps. Ok. Honesty time?"

Lisa and I both nodded, and said "Yes," at the same time.

"Ladies," Cassandra said, "I am here for the same reason as you two are. I want sexual fulfillment. In my country, things are both better and worse for women who choose to ... express their love with other women. There are no "gay rights," and lesbianism is never mentioned, never spoken of. But there is an unspoken understanding that some girls will have relationships with other girls. Until they find a husband. And that's all fine and well, if never spoken of, until a husband is found for her. Then, it is time for her to "get serious." And even then, some husbands do still allow their wives to maintain their "special relationships" with their girlfriends, even after marriage. Even after childbirth. Though, of course, it is never spoken of. As long as discretion and decorum are observed. But most of all, as long as the family remains intact.

"And apart from all the cultural considerations, I have watched you two become closer and closer with each other, over time. I had hoped that when you, Tish, realized the depth of Lisa's affection for you, that you would respond positively to any such declaration she might make, whether spoken or unspoken. My heart soared when I saw you embracing the other day. And when I saw you two this morning, so obviously having spent the previous evening together making love, and so proud of each other for it, I ... my body ... reacted positively ..."