The West Texas Ladies Chess Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And we were only getting started! Later that Saturday night, as we were beginning to seriously make love, there was a knock on my door. I checked the peephole to see who it was. "You guys! It's Jenn!" I practically shouted and squealed at the same time.

Naked as the day I was born, I opened the door, and there she stood. She took one look at me, held out her hand, and I grasped it and pulled her inside, closed the door, and backed her up against it.

"You came back!" I said. "Oh, I had so hoped that you would come back for us!"

I proceeded to start kissing her chest, and my ear was near her mouth, and I felt her hands come and hold my face as she whispered in my ear,

"I had to, Kitten. For all of you. But especially, just for you." I almost had an orgasm right there!

She lifted her mouth from my ear as I continued to just go crazy on her chest with kisses, and said to Cassandra and Lisa,

"Ladies?" Jenn said, "I so want to get to know you all much better. But first? Would you object if I took Tish into her room for a bit?"

"No," Cassandra said, "Please do."

Lisa looked up from where she had been kneeling in front of Cassandra, loving her vulva with her whole face, and said, "Motion is seconded! But ... leave a little something of her for us, too? If you can manage? Tish can be very persuasive."

"I'll certainly try," Jenn said. That was all the encouragement I needed!

I immediately started kissing her neck and chest as her arms wrapped around me and held me tightly to her. Her chest was heaving in uneven, shuddering gasps. I looked at her and saw that she had tears in her eyes. I immediately started kissing them away, savoring each of her tears on my tongue. I dragged her into my bedroom. I wanted her all to myself, and now I had a green light! I didn't care if it was selfish, or not. I had to have her all to myself this first time.

And it seemed she had wishes along the same lines. She let me pull her into my house. She let me back her up against my front door and hold her there while I practically gave her an oral assault on her lips, face, chest, and neck while my hands took even greater liberties with the rest of her body. I know that if Jenn hadn't wanted any of that, she could have easily stopped me. She wouldn't have even needed force to make me stop. She could have stopped me with just a word, such was my respect for her. But certainly she could have stopped me with her body, if she had wanted to.

But as my mouth roamed over every square inch of her body, caressed every feminine compound curve she possessed, she only responded with inarticulate cries of delight. I don't know how long it went on, but as soon as she cried out in orgasm, and collapsed on top of me, spent, the door to my bedroom flew open, and Lisa and Cassandra were right there with us. As I drifted off to sleep, I heard Jenn crying out again as another orgasm rocked her body. My last sight was of Casandra, with her mouth locked to Jenn's vulva; while Lisa, sucking on one of Jenn's nipples, pinched, twisted, and pulled on the other. Jenn's back was arching to the point of breaking in response to their combined sexual love-assault on her body.

I had thought Jenn would stay the night. But as it was, she fell asleep for a bit, woke up, got dressed, and said she had some errands to run. She promised us, promised me, she would return, but probably not tonight.

"Kitten, don't cry," she said, kissing a tear from my cheek. "I'll be back. Don't make it impossible for me to go!" And yet, only a little more than an hour had passed from when she had appeared at my door. She left, leaving the three of us to ourselves, once again. She took a piece of my heart with her. I was worried I had somehow offended her, somehow managed to lose her, to chase her away. That I had not just driven Jenn away from me, but from all of us.

It was the most wonderful, aching, heartbreak.

That, too, was a lesson in all of this: when you live with your heart, your heart takes on the entire world. Your heart takes every loss like a punch in the gut. And even the pain of that loss is wonderful to behold, to experience, to endure. And in the depths of my despair, I had my two angels to help lift me back up, into the light. My beloved Lisa and Cassandra.

Soon enough, they had kissed away my tears, reignited the fire in my loins, and we were back to tormenting each other's bodies with our own, bringing each other to the wonderous release of orgasm, pushing each other over that cliff, to fall into the sea, and hold and soothe each other as we drifted back up from the embrace of pure bliss.

I don't recall how many more times we all made love, that beautiful, wonderful, magical night. It just seemed as if it went on forever, until we were all astonished to see the sunrise the next morning.

And that's how it all got started.