The West Texas Ladies Chess Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa asked, "Positively? How?"

"I got wet. So fast, so hard, so thoroughly, I nearly had cramps from it. I had to go home, masturbate, and change my underwear before returning to the restaurant."

"You didn't show any sign of such feelings," Lisa said.

"At least, after the first few moments," I said. It was naughty of me to say that, I know.

"I will admit to having initially been caught entirely unprepared and having reacted inappropriately. My apologies for that. Honestly, you Americans have no concept of concealing your thoughts."

"So ...," I asked, "What are your thoughts about our little Chess club?"

"I am here. And I would like to be admitted. Please. I, too, am lonely. I crave the comfort and release of making love to another person or persons. And I am not allowed to date American men. I don't have any other avenue to intimacy except with other women. My family will excuse me for "lying down with American women," because, eventually, all women do. Though it is, of course, never spoken of. But my family will not forgive me for lying down with American men."

"And what will you bring to the club?" Lisa asked. Again, it was a question, but it was also a challenge.

"I will commit to it 100%. I will bring my body, my soul, and my heart if you accept me. I cannot publicly admit to anything beyond the Chess club aspect. But behind closed doors, I will do whatever is asked of me, and perhaps even add some contributions of my own."

"What might you be able to add?" Lisa asked.

"I can teach you the rudiments of Chess. I was less than truthful when I said I wanted to learn. I'm fairly good, actually. Not a master, though. So, when you are asked about the game, you can answer knowledgeably and not look like fools."

Lisa and I spent a moment looking into each other's eyes. I saw her nod, and I said,

"Cassandra, you are accepted into the Egregiously West Texas Chess Club for Ladies. The meeting is adjourned to the bedroom!"

We all leaped up from the table and scrambled to the bedroom. We fought with each other to get through the doorway first, but Cassandra slipped through by virtue of her slenderness. Lisa and I came in and sandwiched her between us, me in front, and Lisa behind her. We began running our hands all over her body and removing what bits of clothing we could each get our hands on while Cassandra undressed me.

When we were naked from the waist up, we all suddenly stopped, staring in wonder at the beauty of each other's bodies. I reached out and took her nipples in my fingers, stroking and caressing them, feeling them harden into tiny little rocks under my touch, even as she squirmed under my touch.

She cupped my c-cup breasts in her hands and said, "So this is what they feel like. Tish, I had always wondered. They feel so soft, so warm, so wonderful!"

"All for you," I said, reaching behind her head and pulling her face down to my nipples. She immediately latched onto one and started sucking it into her mouth, even as her tongue pushed back against the nipple and showered it with her saliva. Feeling her breath run hot across my chest was like a gentle caress on my breasts.

Behind her, Lisa had begun concentrating on removing Cassandra's slacks, starting with her belt, then her button, then her zipper. Kneeling behind Cassandra, she hooked her thumbs in her belt loops and gently pulled her slacks down to her feet, allowing Cassandra to step out of them gracefully. Then Lisa ran her hands back up Cassandra's calves, thighs, and back to her hips, hooking her thumbs in Cassandra's panties and pulling them down.

But not all at once! As Lisa pulled her panties down below her ass, she stopped to rub her cheeks across Cassandra's ass and tongue, kiss, and playfully bite at her ass. Each technique wrought the loveliest reaction from Cassandra in the form of moans, sudden intakes of breath, and appreciative sighs and shivers.

Finally, Lisa brought her panties down to Cassandra's ankles, and Cassandra stepped out of them in the most delightfully graceful pair of side-steps, leaving her naked before us.

We all took a moment to gather our breath, staring in awe at the beauty before each of us. Then Lisa reached up to Cassandra's ass, firmly grasped each cheek, spread them wide, and buried her face in her ass.

Cassandra's whole body arched, her mouth wide open. I immediately closed it with my mouth, our tongues dancing together as the delight of Lisa's tongue on Cassandra's ass sent shivers and groans racing through her body.

Very quickly, Cassandra was breathing so hard she couldn't continue kissing; she had to openly pant for breath. I kneeled in front of her and buried my face in her pussy. I kissed her all over her pubic mound, and ran my tongue up and down her labia, delighting in the taste of her arousal. I opened my mouth, took in her entire slit, and kissed her as if it were another mouth, with her clit as the tongue, and just mercilessly went down on her. I ran my tongue as far inside her vagina as I could, then withdrew and inserted my fingers to caress her g-spot while I fastened my mouth directly over her clit and sucked and tongued it as hard and fast as I could.

With me on her pussy, and Lisa on her ass, we had the lucky girl coming very quickly. It shook her to her core, her body convulsing and heaving, and we never let up on her throughout the entire orgasm. Every scream and wail torn from her body only spurred Lisa and me to work even harder on satisfying her even further.

Since we were both kneeling, I reached down between Lisa's legs, found her sopping wet pussy, and began running my fingers through it, to please her. Her sudden, shocked intake of breath told me she was enjoying it, and I reached further, found her entrance, and managed to put a finger inside her vagina, feeling her shudder even more violently as the sensations it created in her body swept through her. My hand very quickly became coated in her sweet, wet slickness, which I used to further explore her pussy and elicit more responses from her.

Casandra's legs had turned entirely to jelly, but between Lisa and I, we held her up and continued to please her orally, front and back. Cassandra had one hand behind my head, pulling me more firmly into her pussy, while her other hand was behind Lisa's head, pulling her more firmly into her ass. It seemed that between the three of us, we had found a stable position, so Lisa and I continued to make love to Cassandra's body, even as she shuddered and convulsed in the throes of ecstasy. I don't know about Lisa, but I know I had an orgasm just from the overwhelmingly erotic, intensely sexual sensuality of it all.

I don't know how long that lasted. I don't remember when we stopped. All I remember is waking up in my bed, all three of us on top of the covers, Cassandra sandwiched still between Lisa behind her and me in front of her. Casandra was stroking my hair and gently, sweetly, speaking in Korean and kissing my face with the sweetest, most gentle kisses I have ever been blessed with. I had no idea what she was saying, but the love in her tone was unmistakable. Each word she said, each kiss she gave me, was like a blessing. I had never felt more at peace.

Behind her, Lisa was asleep.

I remember we all got up to visit the restroom, wash up, and pull the covers over so we could all get under them together. I slept through the night, not waking up even once until the 9:30 AM sun was pouring through the window of my bedroom. From the fact that I was alone in the bed, and my nose told me someone was cooking breakfast, and I could hear Lisa and Cassandra talking, I figured I must have been the last to awaken.

I stumbled into the kitchen, naked, and saw Lisa and Cassandra, also naked, sitting at the table while Coach Peterson, dressed in sneakers, denim jeans, and a tight-fitting scoop-necked tank top, was making breakfast.

I cried out in surprise and covered myself with my hands. Coach Peterson, Lisa, and Cassandra all laughed out loud.

"Oh, darling," Coach Peterson said, "You might as well put your hands down and relax, sweetie. I've already seen it all in the showers. Countless times."

"Not in my house, you haven't!" Even as I said it, I realized how dumb it sounded! So as if being surprised and embarrassed in my own home while naked wasn't enough, they also got to see me blush in embarrassment!

"Point," she said. "Nice place you have, here. Small but nice. Really takes the morning light well. And oh, my, what a lovely blush you have, darling."

"Isn't it lovely?" Lisa said. "It starts in her cheeks and then spreads all down her chest."

"Yes," Coach Peterson said, "She certainly is the loveliest little thing!"

"Um, Coach?" I said, "You're certainly welcome in my home, but ... what are you doing here?"

"Well, I came by expecting to find you and Lisa. I was ... mildly concerned ... that maybe the two of you, having finally made love to each other, might be in a state of lesbian panic. Or lesbian anxiety. It happens, sometimes, when straight girls finally lay down with each other for the first time, and I thought that maybe, as an old, experienced dyke, if that were the case, maybe I could talk you two down? But I am so happy to see my concerns were unfounded! And that you've added a wonderful new team member to the organization," she said, and gave Cassandra a warm smile. "I'm glad for all of you."

"And the reason you're making breakfast is?"

"Somebody has to! And I can see you've all had quite a night!"

Lisa said, "Isn't Jenn just the sweetest?"

"Who's Jenn?" I asked, confused. "Is there someone else here, too?" Reflexively I tried to cover myself again. I didn't know anyone named Jenn!

Coach Peterson walked over to the table with two plates. She set one down in front of Lisa and one in front of Cassandra and said,

"Me! I'm Jenn, you silly girl!" She could see I still didn't understand, so she said, "It's my first name? Short for Jeanine?" She wrapped me in a sideways hug, pulled me against her, and kissed my cheek. Then she slapped my ass, making me cry out in surprise and jump, and said, "Now sit down, and I'll make us a plate of breakfast, too."

As Jenn put the plate of eggs in front of me, I asked, "Does everyone know Lisa and I were developing feelings for each other? Except us?"

Jenn smiled and said, "Those with eyes to see. Which isn't many people, not even among women. To everyone else, it looked like a plain old girl-crush."

"Well, I certainly appreciate your concern about us. So, if I may ask, are you a lesbian?"

"Yes. No. It's a bit of a story."

"We've got time to listen if you've got time to tell it."

"Ok. Yes, I'm a lesbian. I always have been. But I've also been married to a wonderful, loving man. We had 25 years together and two children. We raised them up, then sent them off to college. We both retired early due to good financial planning, looking forward to the rest of our lives together. And then ... he got cancer. It hit hard and fast. Thirty days from diagnosis to "goodbye.""

"Oh my God!" I said. We could hear in the tone of her voice how deeply her loss affected her.

"He got to live long enough to see his grandchildren be born. And at least we had time to say goodbye to each other," Jenn said. "And our kids and grandkids were there with me when his time came. He was surrounded by his family. Me, the kids, and our grandkids. It's not the best deal as life goes. But it's a lot better deal than most folks get, and I'm thankful, every day, for it."

We were all silent for a moment. Jenn eventually said, "Eat up, ladies. Don't let your breakfast get cold." We resumed eating.

Lisa said, "But, if you're a lesbian, why did you marry a man?"

"Because he was the most wonderful man. And a great father and a great provider. A girl, even a lesbian? A dyed-in-the-wool, carpet-munching butch dyke, who gets a shot at a great guy who will be a good father and provider? She shouldn't just throw that away for the sake of a single consideration. That's one of the myths being forced down people's throats: that you have to be exclusively one thing or the other, and that you can't be happy unless you get everything your heart desires all wrapped up in one little package. That's a recipe for a failed, lonely, bitter life, my darlings. The secret to a great life lies in navigating the endless compromises between what we want, what we can get, what we can do, and what we can't avoid or must endure. And what, if we make it through all of that, we can build from it. That's where you find your life."

"But you had to lie about your sexuality!" Lisa said.

"No, my darling, I didn't. My husband knew even before we first dated. And he was fine with it. He was okay with me seeing other women, as long as it was all done with discretion so as not to trouble or influence the children."

"And when he wanted sex?" Lisa asked.

"You know how some men cheat at the least little opportunity? Not my guy. So, when he wanted sex, I did everything in my power to give him the best time of his life. Making love to a man was not my first choice, no. However, I do find beauty in the male body. And sexually pleasing the man I loved? The man who loved me, who gave me his life? And built a home for me and the kids? And who gave me two wonderful children? That was far more important to me. Honey, I curled his toes! I took his semen within me, wherever he wanted to put it. In my mouth, my pussy, or my ass. And yes, dear hearts, I gave him my ass, whenever he wished for it. Babydoll, this dyke didn't just fuck him! I sent him off to dreamland with a smile on his face every time. And I'm thankful for every single last one of those times."

After a moment of silent respect, I had to ask, "How do you meet a man like that?"

"Navigating those compromises, like I was talking about," Jenn said. "Keep your eyes open, have some courage, and you'll know it when you do because you'll give up everything else for him. And not regret it for an instant. And you'll keep him and forgive him if some stupid little slut comes along and bats her eyelashes at him and tempts him into something which he should have known better than to accept. That's how you'll know."

We finished breakfast in silence after that.

"So ... Jenn?" I asked, "When we're in school? What should I call you?"

""Coach Peterson," in school. Around the staff and faculty, or other students. And don't go thinking this new dimension in our relationship means I'm going to let up on any of you in the slightest, on the court. When it's game time, I better see your game faces, ladies. But when it's just us? Please, call me Jenn."

She turned to me, put her hand on my arm, and said, "Tish, not to make you uncomfortable, not to imply anything, but I like the sound of my name, when you say it. Oh, my, there goes that lovely blush again!"

"Thank you, Jenn," I said. My heart must have been going a thousand miles an hour!

"And thank you, ladies, for letting me make you breakfast and providing such lovely scenery and company!"

We all blushed.

"And with that," Jenn said, "I hope you all don't mind too much, but I'm going to stick you all with the washing up and take my leave. I just wanted to check in and see if there were any morning-after-drama that you might have needed an experienced hand to help you navigate through, and that clearly is not the case. And I love to cook for people. And you have all given me some lovely hugs, thank you all. And with that, I will be on my way!"

She got up to leave, and I said, "Jenn? I haven't had a chance to hug you, yet."

She stopped at the door, looked back at me, and said, "Well? Stop pouting your pretty little lips, Kitten, and get over here!"

I ran to her open arms and pulled her tightly against me. My senses were immediately flooded with her scent, how fine her taut, wiry, athletic body felt in my arms. As innocently as I could, I turned my head so my mouth was near the hollow of her neck, at the base of her shoulder. I had to fight to keep from putting my lips to her neck.

After a moment, she said, "You give lovely, warm, wonderful hugs, my little Kitten. But I must be going." I still didn't release her. I exhaled against the side of her neck, the shivers I felt in her body filled me with shivers as well! I felt her hands begin to roam over my naked back, and I too, began to move my hands down her back, to her ass.

"Jenn?" Lisa called, from the kitchen table. "Would you like to join the Egregiously West Texas Chess Club For Ladies? We're accepting new applications."

Still sharing our embrace, Jenn said, "Ladies, I am flattered by the offer. But I don't know what I could bring to the organization that you haven't already got-" She stopped speaking because at that moment I began kissing and nuzzling her neck. She let me go for a lovely little bit of time. But when I started to nibble at her ear lobe, that's when she had to push me away and say,

"Ahh! Kitten! Enough!" she pushed me away, but still held me at arm's length.

"I was just trying to say how much I disagree with your conclusion ... Jenn ..."

"Oh, my GOD! You are SUCH a little charmer, aren't you?"

I lowered my head, then looked up at her and batted my eyelashes as innocently as I could. I had been pushing back towards her, almost in contact with her again, but she again pushed me back to arm's length. But still held on to my shoulders.

"Ok, ladies," she said. "Let me think about it for a day or two, OK? And STOP pouting at me like that, little Kitten!" She spun me facing away from her, swatted my behind, pushed me back towards the kitchen, and walked out our door, calling back over her shoulder, "I'll call you later!"

Cassandra and Lisa were instantly up and sandwiching me in between them, Cassandra behind me Lisa in front. Lisa pressed her belly against mine and used her knee to spread my legs open into a wider stance. This made our pubic mounds rub together as she took my nipples in her hands and said, "Oh, look, Cassandra! We've found a little stray Kitten! Whatever shall we do with her?"

"Where I come from, Kittens are meant to be petted and loved," Cassandra said, and I felt her hands making their way around my hips to my vulva, where she lightly, lovingly caressed me. This made me shiver in their embrace, and as the sensual feeling rose to its peak from Cassandra's loving caress, Lisa said,

"Where I come from, Kittens are mischievous little scamps, and if you want any rest at night, you have to play with them during the day to tire them out." She pinched my nipples between her fingers, hard, to the point of pain, even. But an amazing thing happened: as the pain radiated down through my body from my nipples, my growing wetness and tingles rose up in my body from Cassandra's loving touch on my vulva. And both were turned into the most beautiful, incandescent pleasure shooting all through my body in every direction. It wasn't an orgasm, but it made me shiver and shudder just the same. The paroxysms induced in my body took my breath away. I couldn't help but moan as it washed over me, and through me.

"Cassandra, listen," Lisa said. "Our little Kitten is purring!"

Lisa fell to her knees in front of me, still holding my nipples in her fingers, and started kissing me gently on my belly as she continued teasing my nipples. Cassandra began rubbing her fingers up and down my slit, thoroughly coating her fingers in the slickness of my arousal.

Cassandra also lowered herself to her knees, rubbing her body against mine the whole way down, wrapping her arms around my waist to hold me in place, as Lisa's arms wrapped around my thighs, and they went down on me, front and back like we had done to Cassandra, the night before. It was such Heavenly bliss!

My last thought, as my orgasm knocked the wind out of me, was, "Who needs men, anyway?"