All Comments on 'The West Texas Ladies Chess Club Ch. 02'

by AmberSolis

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ChironomidChironomid7 months ago

Great fun! I'm very much looking forward to the next episode(s)!

sars33sars337 months ago

Wonderful second chapter

ladylicker1ladylicker17 months ago

This story is amazing. Truly enjoying the personalities and consent. The Sam story is wonderful. Thanks for sharing this.

toesucker1toesucker17 months ago

Such a great story so far! I think you had as much fun writing it as I did reading it.

TheOutsiderOfLiteroticaTheOutsiderOfLiterotica7 months ago

Pretty interesting story, and happy to see you writing again!

PG564EPG564E7 months ago

OMG, my dear Amber. . .

Your sexy mind is SOOOO hot. Your addiction to mind boggling sex so well described. This greatly excited me reading this, picturing in my mind the runaway lust and terrific sex you bought to life with your words.

I love having queer sex with other men, and your stories hit home very deeply. So glad you share your sexuality here on Lit. You are responsible for all the streams of cum on my stomach. Now that I can breathe again, it's time for a late morning protein snack!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sooo lovely. I liked very much how you handled it all with sensitivity with the girls starting as a small group, then extending their joy for Sapphic pleasure to other interested parties who were brought in with the same gentleness and respect. The conclusion with Sam finally getting to "know" Becky was sweet as well as erotic as Sam allowed her initiation to slowly warm her up to face her insecurities, then BOOM! her long-held desires were unleashed. The return of Jen with Martha was exquisite too. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmberSolis@AmberSolis
I'm a woman who has been around the block more than a few times. I write mostly light-hearted stuff usually centered around lesbians, mutual-consent incest between adults, group sex. I do write some darker, non-consent stories, but even those usually end happily. My stories a...