The Wetness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that was fun, but it keeps getting warmer," Evie observed. "How long do you think it will be?"

They were face to face with their legs spread again. Sam kept touching the dripping tits of her friend. Their cunts were inches apart again, the same as before, except this time they were naked.

"Yeah, you're still soaked," Sam said. "Even the puddle is nice and warm to sit in. Fuuck, it turns me on to sit in a warm puddle with you! Your cunt makes me so fucking horny!"

They spent another few moments caressing sweaty tits, building for something more than just touching again. There came encouraging panting breaths and moans and fingers moved to nipples.

"Aahhh, yeaahh that's incredible!" Sam gasped. "Please don't stop!"

"It's so different to feel someone else's tits. Especially when they're so sweaty. It's unbelievable, really."

"I'm so fucking hot," Sam said. "I feel good, but I'm so disgusting. I'm sitting in my piss. I'm so sick!"

"Don't be embarrassed! It wasn't your fault, was it? You can't help it if you get horny from piss! It's not your fault that my cunt turns you on! And you know, I have to go again, soon. My cunt is going to piss again."

With that, she tried her hardest to get even closer, and then she spread wider. Soon, the cunts were less than an inch apart.

"Do you think we can make our cunts kiss?" Evie whispered.

She managed to shift her weight even more, until both cunts was very close to touching.

"Aahhh, there," she panted with fascination. "I really have to go now. Do you want me to go? Do you want me to just relax the way we sit? Our cunts are almost kissing. Do you want our cunts to go kissy pissy?"

Their eyes met.

"Oohhh, it's so sick" Sam panted. "My cunt is fucking messy and sick! I can feel your cunt too! We're best friends, aren't we? Do it! Piss on me! Piss on my kiss cunt!"

Evie licked her lips, and then the best friends kissed deep and hard. Both of them helped bringing their crotches together.

"You can do it!" Sam said. "Just push yourself into my cunt! Push in and piss on it!"

For a few moments, the girls relaxed by gently nudging their cunts together. Then, Evie gasped.

"Aaahhhh, yeesss! It's coming! It's coming right now!"

The elevator was filled with the sounds of hissing urine again, spraying onto a stubble-haired cunt.

"It's so fucking hot!" Sam gasped. "Your piss is so amazing!"

The puddle beneath them grew. The stream never seemed to end, and after a while Sam dared to start grinding herself against the source.

"Fuuck! Fuuuck!!" she panted. "I love it."

She leaned her head back and closed her eyes, focusing all her attention on pissfucking her friend, cunt to cunt, lifting their asses and splash-thumping down on the saturated mat. The flow brought her a new kind of pleasure. It was the most delicate warmth she could ever have imagined. She knew already that she was addicted to this sensation.

Eventually, things grew quiet again.

"So, we keep flooding the elevator," Evie concluded. "I guess they'll have to change the mat again."

"Your cunt hair is dripping," Sam observed. "I want to suck it clean!"

"Go ahead!" Evie laughed while she moved back, allowing her friend to lean forward.

The horny mouth closed over the wet red hair and the juice- and piss-messy cunt slit.

"Oohhhh, yeeahhh," Evie panted when the felt her friend licking and sucking.

The mouth followed the crotch as Evie started to move carefully, bucking back for more pleasure. Now, Sam's hands guided Evie to roll over, and she obeyed without any thought. She only cared about more pleasure, and she moaned with satisfaction again when she felt the mouth against her wet ass. The warm, wet tongue was slithering even further in between her asscheeks. Evie gasped in shock. She knew her asscrack was hairy, and she knew Sam must have noticed, and still she kept going with greedy passion. Finally, the sensation of a wet tongue burying itself in your asshole was so unexpected and perfect that Evie cried out in ecstasy.

"Aahhhh, yeesss! Yeesss! My ass! Lick my asshole!"

A firm grip separated her asscheeks, and then the mouth buried itself deeper, kissing and sucking individual hairs around the asshole. The strong, wet tongue started lapping the wrinkles of the hole, probing deeper and deeper. The ass-sucking mouth moaned in ecstasy into the sphincter, attempting to penetrate it. Push after push, the anal orifice relaxed, letting the tip of the tongue inside.

"Yeesss! Yeeesss! Lick my fucking ass! Fucking kiss-fuck my asshole, you dirty slut! Fuuuck!!"

In the end, the asshole relaxed completely and opened, and over an inch of the tongue started fucking in and out through the hairy, sweaty, pissy anus.

The girls turned, slowly, so the mouth could stay locked to the rectum. They twisted their bodies until Sam's stubbled cunt started fucking the big, slippery tits, smearing them with horny juices. Then, Sam paused, pressing her tongue into the asshole again as far as possible, and she moaned in release. She started pissing all over the tits.

"Fuck yes!" Evie cried. "Piss! Aaahhhh, suck my ass! Piss on me!! I love you! I want to drink your piss!!"

Hearing that, Sam moved. She was forced to withdraw her tongue from the asshole when she moved her pissing cunt in over the face below, but she could still lock her lips over Evie's hairy fuck slit. At the same time, Evie closed her mouth around the urine-gushing cunt, and soon she started gulping piss down by the mouthful. She raised her own cunt back into the licking mouth, and within seconds of piss-drinking her orgasm started building.

She let out muffled cries of climax into the piss cunt. Sam forced herself to show some restraint, lifting her crotch once she could tell that Evie was well into her orgasm to give her some air. So, Evie got to experience the final throes of orgasm while the last of a bladder's contents sprayed out over her face. They rolled to their sides and rested in the warm liquid.

"Ooohhh fuuck!" Evie gasped when she had recovered. "I didn't mean to let your cunt go. I wanted to let you come in my mouth while I drank your piss! Now I owe you an orgasm."

"I think I knew," Sam gasped. "But I didn't dare. You make me so fucking horny. I need to do something sicker! I'm so fucking sick! I want more piss when I come!"

"I think I can go a little more now," Evie said. "It's so weird. I'm not used to being this horny. I feel like I have to pee all the time."

"I have an idea," Sam said. "Can you go into this?"

She brought the empty, large bottle of bubbly to the hairy cunt. The girls giggled while they tried to place the opening right around the sensitive urethral hole.

"This is weird," Evie laughed.

They waited patiently, and then you could hear urine squirting into the bottle. At first, there wasn't much, but eventually several ounces of liquid gathered at the bottom.

"Fuck me with it!" Sam ordered.

Her eyes were filled with lust. At first, Evie didn't understand why her friend was so excited by this bottle, but then it became apparent when Sam tipped it up, allowing the piss to fill her own cunt.

"It feels good!" she panted while she fucked the bottle deeper, distending her dripping wet crotch slit around the neck. "Do you want to eat my cunt for me?"

She pulled the bottle out of her messy hole. There was still half an ounce of piss in it, and she brought it to her lips. Evie lay down beneath the legs, bringing her face in. Now, Sam poured the tepid urine from the bottle into her mouth. Evie opened her mouth wide and started devouring the fuck-sloppy cunt. When her tongue found the clit it took only two flicks of the tip before Sam started groaning in orgasm. Her cunt and mouth were filled with piss, and now she came hard into her friend's mouth. Sam swallowed.

"Aahhhh, yeeaahh," she panted. "I came with your piss in my cunt! I drank your piss! I get so horny when I'm sick! I want more!"

The giggling friends started kissing, rolling around the urine that seeped up on their bodies from the mat on the floor.

"I can't believe it! I want more piss!"

"Me too! Let's have another drink and wait until we really have to go!"

One drink turned into two, and then an entire hour more had passed, talking. The girls were still warm and comfortable, caressing each other's bodies through an abundance of sweat, tracing strokes of liquid over the soft tits and bellies. After all this time, they were both starting to fidget, trying to hold back their bladders that wanted release through their cunts.

"How long has it been now?" Sam asked.

"It's past midnight," Evie responded, looking at the phone. "We won't get out of here until tomorrow. It's like we said. There's no signal 'cause of the building, so the power is only out here and no one knows."

"Good thing we have a nice floor to piss on. I really have to go again soon."

"Me too," Evie responded. "Except I have an idea, if we want to release just a little pressure!"

She filled some more alcohol into the bottom of her cup, and then she placed it between Sam's legs. Samantha sat there dumbfounded, staring at the cup against her cunt.

"What? Do you want to drink it?"

"Why not? We're out of tonic, anyway. It turns me on. I wanna get drunk from your piss, for real. We'll dehydrate. So, this will fix that, and it will be delicious! Come on! Make me a piss drink!"

Sam kept staring between her legs, but her face changed ever so little from a surprise to excitement. She seemed to concentrate, staring with awe now at the cunt and the cup. Then, you could hear and see a dribble of liquid from her cunt slit down into the liquid at the bottom of the container. She let out a gasp, and finally two strong, sloshing spurts of urine filled up the drink.

"Fuuck!" she groaned once she had stopped. "It was fucking hard to hold back."

There was an expression close to reverence on Evie's face as she brought the drink to her mouth.

"Wait!" called Sam and reached for her own cup. "Make me one too!"

Half a minute later, Evie sat on her knees above her friend's cup and dribbled it full with piss from the horny-grooling slit in the red, sprawling cunt hair.

They leaned their backs against the wall and brought their body-warm beverages to their mouths.

"Mmhhh, it's so hot," Sam observed after her first sip, smacking and licking her lips.

"Yours too," Evie responded, and she started fingering her cunt as she took her second sip. "But it tastes better than anything. Mmmhhh, I'm gonna drink piss every chance I get now."

She looked her friend straight in the eyes and masturbated very suggestively while she continued.

"I love to drink your piss, Sam!"

They kissed, and they kept drinking without any rush.

"We should call them cuntails," Sam blurted out at one point, and they laughed.

However, their bladders were still full, and soon they were begging for release again.

"I want to suck your tits again," Sam responded. "Do you think we can suck each other's tits to distract ourselves from pissing?"

"It's worth a try," Evie laughed without much hope. "I'm about to explode. Come on slut! Suck them! Suck my big, fat tits like you were trying to drink from them!"

They took turns licking and nibbling nipples, kissing, sucking, panting, and moaning into the soft, wet tits. The distraction seemed to hold them for another few minutes. Their cunts were getting more and more desperate for release, and now it wasn't just the building pressure in their bladders that called for attention. They wanted touch. They wanted orgasms. Evie was the first one to break the spell with a moan that was more agony than pleasure.

"Aahhh, fuuck!!" she cried. "It's not working anymore! I can't hold it! I have to go!"

"Wait!" Sam interrupted. "Do it in my mouth! I don't know when I'll have another chance like this. Please, let all your piss go in my mouth!"

"Oh fuck!" Evie panted. "Yes! I'll do it! Come on, you do it too! Piss in my mouth! We'll piss in our mouths, both of us!"

They were in a hurry when they rearranged, facing mouth to cunt. They ended up on their sides, although Evie was turned slightly on top. She gasped in pleasure when she felt the tongue on her slippery cunt slit, and then she pressed her hairy fuck lips into the kissing mouth.

"Please, my cunt!" she whimpered, and the she cried, came and pissed at the same time. "Aaahhh! Aaaahhh! Drink it! Mmphhh!"

Through her moans of climax, she also sucked and licked the stubbled cunt in her own mouth, and her tongue through the thick lubrication in the slit also brought her friend to orgasm. For both of them, the climax had been instantaneous and followed by a total release, so now they were both coming and emptying their bladders completely into each other's mouths, swallowing the fresh, warm urine with big, forceful gulps. It would have been difficult to keep up if they hadn't both felt such intense pleasure that they pushed their cunts as hard as they could against the servicing mouths, sealing them while the crotches spasmed.

Their climaxes subsided, but the final spurts from their cunts took longer, and they simply lay still and after-pissed in through each other's lips for over half a minute.

They were tired, but they weren't quite ready for sleep. Sam moved around and crawled up to Evie.

"If someone opens the door, we'll have a hard time explaining how our hair got so wet, even if we manage to get dressed."

"No one will open. I don't want to get dressed."

"Me neither. Now let me taste my piss!"

With that, they started piss-kissing, embracing in the wetness on the floor. They kissed and slumbered, and then they woke up to do it all over again.

"I think I have to go a little more," Evie whispered at some point.

"You can do it in my mouth if you want to," Sam responded. "I love you! I want it!"

Evie got up and squatted down over Sam's mouth. Sam opened wide, waiting until the hairy, pissy, horny-dripping cunt pressed down against her lips. She sucked the thick, horny fluids away, and then she kept sucking, waiting for her reward.

"Yeesss," Evie panted, and then she released a few remaining hot squirts of cunt piss into her friends mouth. "It's so fucking hot to piss into a mouth!"

You could hear the throat filling up and gulping down with each squirt. When Evie finished and got up Sam was still lying there with her mouth wide open and full of piss.

Evie lay down again, and then she moved her mouth in for a kiss.

The warm urine leaked out over their cheeks and chins when they kissed. They moaned, sloshing piss between each other's mouths. Both of them were fucking their piss-wet cunts against each other's thighs, and soon it became apparent that Sam was building to another orgasm. She should have been unable to come again after all they had done, but the sick excitement of what she was doing overwhelmed her.

Evie rolled on top to help out better, once she realized what was happening. She fucked the cunt with her thigh, grinding as hard as she could. Most of the remaining piss had trickled down into Sam's mouth now, but Evie's tongue was still probing deep down, sharing the sick, horny taste. She fingered her friend's nipples to try to push her to a final orgasm.

In the end, Sam cheated a little and brought a hand down between her cunt and the thigh. She fingered herself hard for a few seconds, raising her ass from the floor, tensing up, and then she convulsed through her entire body in release.

She swallowed the piss she had kept in her mouth while she came. Evie kissed and licked all around Sam's mouth and face while Sam seemed to stay in the afterthroes of orgasm for over a minute.

"So pissy," she whispered while she pressed her cunt up into Evie's thigh over and over. "So fucking pissy! I'm such a pissy cunt! I'm so fucking piss sick! Aaahhhh, I love your piss so much!"

"And I love to piss on you more than anything," Evie whispered back.

They dozed off in each other's arms.

At some point, Evie woke up and started working the phone.

"I set the alarm," she explained with a whisper when she crawled back into the warm, wet embrace. "We need to make sure we have clothes on in the morning, in case someone comes. But right now I want you like this!"

* * *

The alarm was a very unwelcome sound. They were both very tired and thirsty now. It felt surreal to wake up in the same blackness. Sam started crying, and then Evie managed to soothe the fear away. Things weren't so bad as long as they were together. In fact, they could both feel a tingle of horniness again, even if they were too satisfied and exhausted to really do anything about it.

"We should go back to sleep," Evie concluded. "We can move over to the doors where it's more dry. That way, we can have our dresses on."

They put some clothes on, even if they of course had to leave their soaked underwear crumpled up with the packed-up bottles in Samantha's bag.

Before they lay down for more rest, they moved over to the soaked end of the elevator, and then they squatted down and rained piss from their fuck-swollen crotches onto the floor.

They kissed and embraced while they drifted off into another slumber.

* * *

It was almost 8 in the morning when the lights turned on and the entire elevator jolted to life, shocking both of them.

"Fuck! What are we gonna do?" Samantha asked in panic.

They started moving down. Evie was thinking fast.

The elevator looked better than she would have thought, but you had to assume it smelled. She didn't want to get caught in it. They were still a few floors up.

She pressed all the buttons for the lower floors, and then the elevator stopped and opened.

The floor they were on seemed to be an empty office. There was really no time to hesitate.

"Come on!" Evie decided, and she grabbed all their stuff and pulled Sam out the door.

There were stairs down the end of the hall. Hopefully, there was no one watching in cameras. They took their chances, moving fast. Evie opened the door to the stairway carefully, and they still heard no sounds. Everything seemed empty. For some reason, the lights weren't on, but there was a window to the hall on each floor, so they could see enough to move.

They started sneaking down, expecting a door to open at any moment. But nothing happened. Being here in the dark was a bit as if they were back in the safety of the elevator. They held hands. When they reached the lobby floor, Evie kept going.

"Garage," she half-mouthed, half-whispered, pointing down.

The garage level seemed to be deserted as well. Evie just opened the door very carefully and peeked out. The lights were on. Some 30 feet away there was ramp with doors to the street. In addition to the big doors, there was a normal one with a switch next to it to walk out on the street.

"I think we made it," she whispered.

The girls kissed. The kiss turned into a long one.

"I love you," Sam whispered.

"I love you too!"

"I don't want this to be over! Steve's not home. You can come home with me and take a shower. We'll get the bus."

"That might be a good idea. But then I really have to go home to Johnny as fast as I can."

They kissed again. Sam was touching Evie's breasts now, and Evie was slowly realizing that she might actually be ready for another fast orgasm before they said goodbye. It would be nice to have it all clean in a cozy bed.

"There's just one more thing," Sam whispered.

"What?"

"I have to go before we go!"

They moved into the corner. They kissed again. They couldn't keep their hands off each other's breasts.

"Let's do it!" Evie panted. "Let's piss right here!"

They lifted their dresses and squatted down, holding hands, pissing right out on the stone floor.

Then they got up together and ran.