The Wetness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't hold it!" Samantha panted. "This is it! I'm gonna lose it! Oohhh, no! Noo! Here it comes!"

She removed her hand, and Evie didn't have to courage to keep hers there alone, so she moved it to start caressing the belly and the over-filled bladder.

"It's ok Sam," she encouraged. "I love you! Let it go! Just let it all go right in your panties!"

Samantha whimpered again, and a hissing warm flow started to fill her underwear. Her legs were spread wide, and the stream that rushed through her nylons with a sharp, wet sound was very visible, glistening in the light. The mat beneath was quickly saturated, and then a lake spread around her ass, reaching Evie as well.

"Ohh, nooo! I can't believe it! I'm peeing! I'm peeing my panties!! Oohh fuuck!"

"Yesss, it's our secret, I promise! Just let it all out, all over the floor! You're so beautiful!"

Evie couldn't resist anymore, and she gave in to an impulse to bring her free hand to Samantha's tit and start caressing it, finding the nipple and circling it.

"Oohhh! I like that! Please! Aaahhh, it's still going! Nooo, please!"

Samantha made the slightest movement to press her breast back. She moaned with pleasure now, enjoying the touch, and Evie kept her focus on pinching and caressing the nipple. You could tell that both of them found what was happening exciting. They sat this way for the next few moments while the flow continued and eventually petered off.

"So does it feel better?" Evie whispered. "Are you feeling all good now? Or don't you like being wet?"

"I'm so embarrassed. I feel so sick. I pissed myself in front of you! I'm sitting in my own piss!"

Neither of them acknowledged the way Evie had just touched Samantha. Evie just patted the wetness beneath them, drawing attention to the fact that the puddle was larger than Samantha's ass.

"I'm sitting in your piss too, Sam. Would you feel better if it was both our piss?"

Evie had already pulled up her dress to avoid it getting too wet from the soaked mat. Now, she spread her milk-white thighs wide and revealed a pair of black panties. You could see that she didn't shave under them. A few wild-grown, red pubic hairs even sprouted out the sides of the crotch. There was glistening, horny wetness soaking the cloth right at the vaginal entrance.

"What do you mean?" Samantha asked, staring at the spread, panty-clad cunt. "Do you have to go? Don't you want to even try to hold it? You won't go in your panties, too, right?"

"But you were so adorable," Evie panted with arousal. "You shouldn't have to be the only one in wet panties. I was gonna do it in them on purpose so you don't feel alone. Do you want me to?"

They were still holding hands. Samantha was overpowered by lust, and she reached her other hand down to brush her fingers over Evie's already moist panties. Evie encouraged the touch with a gasp.

"Mmmhhh, you're so naughty," she whispered. "I love being naughty with you. Wetting all over the floor. I'm gonna wet myself on purpose. Do you want me to? Do you want it on your fingers?"

For a few seconds, they both sat spellbound by the crotch. Then, Evie leaned her head back with her eyes closed, squeezing the hand for emotional support.

"Oohhh," she gasped. "I'm gonna do it, Sam! I'm gonna wet myself so you can see it! Look! Here it comes, right in the panties! Ooohhh..."

A dark patch of liquid started spreading fast over the crotch, going out across the entire ass. A glistening puddle formed in the mat around Evie's ass, and then clear spurts of warm liquid penetrated the underwear, splattering out on the floor through Samantha's fingers.

Evie didn't go for quite as long as her friend. They sat in silence until the last dribble out of the panties had stopped.

"Mmmhhh, did you like it?" Evie gasped. "It really turned me on to watch you and to pee for you. It's so fucking naughty. I guess if we keep drinking, we're gonna have to go again, soon."

"Steve thinks peeing is gross," Samantha volunteered. "He won't ever lick me just because I pee from there. I've never been licked."

"Then he's an idiot!" Evie ensured. "Besides, your pee isn't gross. It's the sweetest thing in the world, because you're the sweetest thing in the world."

This statement led to a giggling discussion about whether or not the people cleaning the elevator would agree. There was nothing to do but laugh at the absurdity of their situation. By now, they had both started fidgeting with the hems of their dresses to avoid getting too soaked.

"We...We could take the dresses off before they get wet," Evie suggested. "I mean, we'd have time to put them back on if anyone came, right?"

It was true. Also, both of them wanted to see and touch the other one's tits more than anything now.

"Yeah, it's getting very sweaty anyway," Samantha justified their plans.

They did it, pulling their dresses off, folding them on top of the chair. Their crotches glistened from piss-wet panties, and their naked, big, horny tits glistened with perspiration.

"They're so beautiful, Sam! I mean it! I really love the way they look!"

They resumed their giggling.

"You have the same ones! I mean, they're even as pale as mine. You just have a few freckles there, right?"

It was difficult to see in the LED light, but Evie confirmed.

"Yeah, true red-head tits. I can't believe I'm really showing them to you this way! I love this so much!"

You could tell how eager they were to touch. They were looking for an excuse, taking one nervous step after another.

"Maybe we should open that other bottle and try to spill even less this time?"

"The big one?"

They scooted closer with their legs spread. Evie lifted her pale legs above Samantha's, allowing Samantha to scoot out even more to meet her friend, and they ended up with their sopping wet panties only inches apart.

"It doesn't matter if we spill on our crotches. They're already wet."

"Mine is very wet, in a couple of ways."

They smiled in love, and now they were working up their courage, touching warm arms and legs. They still didn't dare to let their hands go all the way. Samantha brought out the big bottle. When she put it between them, it ended up being squeezed between both pairs of breasts as they leaned forward.

"We're so fucking naughty now. Are you ready to pop it open?"

"Yeah, let's do it! Are you ready to suck it with me? Let's not spill a drop this time!"

Samantha unscrewed the wire and put her thumbs under the cork. A light push was followed by a pop, and then both their mouths moved in.

This time, there was no careful licking along the bottle neck. Their lips met and pressed together over the top of the bottle, and they started sipping, sucking, licking the foam down. They were also moaning in very open sexual excitement about what they were doing. Now their tongues touched several times, lapping around the bottle and licking each other's lips. Evie moaned in excitement over being so near to kissing. The best part was sitting so close, pressing their naked, wet tits together. The liquid that escaped their mouth cascaded down, petrifying nipples, making them slip around on bubble-glistening tit skin.

When the flow died down, their mouths followed it to the top, meeting. Then, they finally lowered the bottle and focused completely on kissing, mashing their lips together, moaning, slipping their tongues through and trying to suck them down with the final release of months of pent up passion.

They put the bottle down and within seconds they were rolling on the floor, kissing, holding each other's heads, licking each other's necks. Their mouths were glistening with saliva, gasping, when they were beginning to calm down about a minute later.

"Yeahh," Sam panted. "That's the kind of friend I want!"

Evie let her fingers caress the big, soft, sweet-wet tits of her friend, who moaned in response.

"Mmhhh," Evie moaned back. "We're not doing anything wrong, are we? We're just being friends. No one will ever know. It's just, I think your tits are made for sucking!"

"Mmhhh, I love this! We should do it every day. No one has to know. And all tits are made for sucking. Yours too. It's unfair that most women never get to suck tits."

"Oohhh, yeahhh, you're right," Evie agreed. "It shouldn't count as cheating, should it? Sucking tits should just be a human right. I want to feel what it's like to suck tits so bad, right now!"

As she spoke, her open mouth moved closer to a nipple, and Sam waited with anticipation. Evie teased, kissing and nibbling her way around the nipple, provoking more and more eager gasps until the warm mouth finally reached the stiff bud. As she closed her lips around it and started licking she was rewarded with loud moans of pleasure.

"Aaahhh, yeess! It's so good! Yeeess! Your mouth is so much better! Aaahhhh!! Lick it! Just like that...lick it! Ooohhhh!"

The intense response soon pushed Evie to slobber all over the soft tit flesh. She tried to take as much of the breast into he mouth as possible, sucking the way a breast-feeding baby would. She moved her mouth from one tit to the other, tasting her way between them. Sam was parting her legs more with every lick, raising her pelvis, appearing to try to hump thin air with her wet crotch.

"Mmmhhh, do you like it?" Evie panted out without stopping her tonguing. "Does it feel good when a girl sucks your tits?"

"Aahhh, fuuck it's so good! Pleease! We're so naughty! Fuuuck, don't stop! I love it so much! Suck my tits! Suck my tits!"

Evie caressed her hand down over the piss-wet nylon on the insides of the thighs, causing them to raise even higher in the air.

"Do you want me to touch here? Do you want to be a real bad pretty girl? Mmhhh, do you want to come? Mmmhhh, your pussy's so wet and messy! Do you want to come in your messy panties?"

"Oohhhh, pleaase! We're so bad! Fuuck! Fuuuck!"

Samantha didn't know what she was answering anymore. She was almost helpless. She just knew she wanted something, and her friend could give it to her. Right then, that same friend gently removed her mouth and started moving down between the spread legs.

"You've never come in a mouth, have you, Sam? Do you want to come in a girl's mouth with piss in your panties, right now? Do you think that's naughty enough? You want me to suck your pissy cunt through your panties?"

"Ohhh fuuck! Oohhh fuuuck! Ooohhhh fuuuck!!"

Evie moved her mouth in place, opening wide. Her tongue came out to touch the soaked cloth. Her hands gripped Sam's breasts again, squeezing them, rolling the nipples between fingers.

"Oohhh fuuuck!" Sam kept chanting, feeling the breath. "Oohhh fuuuck! It's so sick! Ooooh fuuuuck!!"

Evie dove into the piss-crotch with her entire mouth.

"Mmphhh," she moaned, sucking and slurping the drenched nylons and panties.

She pushed it all with her tongue right into the horny-messy cunt hole. She couldn't really make out where to aim, so she just licked everywhere through the thick wetness. In the end, it only took one touch to the clit.

"Fuuuck, yeesss! Piss!! Piss!! Piss, fuuuck!! Aaannhhh!!" Sam cried out, and then she jerked and spasmed in orgasm into her friend's mouth.

All through the climax, there were wet sounds of slurping from Evie's mouth. Then, silence filled the elevator. Evie ended up whispering out an apology for making the orgasm so sudden. She licked her lips while she brought her face up, and then Sam gasped in euphoria and started kissing, sucking, tasting her own piss, licking the mouth clean. After about a minute, they calmed down until they ended up lying there, holding.

"You really love piss, don't you?" Evie whispered.

Sam licked her lips, thinking, and then she leaned in for another kiss.

"As if you don't!" she retorted. "I saw the way you sucked it! Mmhhh, I never thought I'd meet someone like me."

They kissed and smiled in disbelief over this unlikely situation. They had found love, and they had found someone to share their innermost perversions. Neither girl had ever thought this possible in this stupid world.

"I suppose we have definitely cheated on our boyfriends now," Sam concluded.

Evie seemed to contemplate the issue before she decided on her stance.

"No," she giggled. "We make our own rules! As long as the panties stayed on, you're alright! You even kept them on while you pissed, just to make sure you wouldn't cheat. You've been a really good girl, Sam, don't you think?"

The girls snickered at this new loop hole.

"So you mean if I do the same to you it still won't be cheating?" Sam asked.

"Of course not! We're being really good girls. Here! Girl can be friends and touch each other's panties, right?"

Evie took a swig from the bottle, causing it to overflow, which led to fast sucking, slurping, and kissing. After swallowing the champagne, both girls shoved their tongues back deep into each other's mouths. Then they had to agree that kisses were also ok. At least they were if you kissed for champagne. Sam summed up that kissing was ok, licking cunt through panties was ok, and sucking tits was ok, which was good, because she very much wanted her turn to suck tits right now.

Through deep kisses, she reached up to cup a heavy, freckled breast. This time, the kiss lasted over a minute, until both their crotches were swimming with horny juices and desire to be touched. Sam's mouth moved down to start sucking a nipple with greed.

"Ooohhh, fuuck it's good!" Evie panted. "Mmmhhhh, I can't believe it! Oohhh! Ooohhh! Suck it! Yeaah, suck it! You make me want to come, too! Oohhh, fuuuck! I want to come in my panties!"

"Well, they're not as wet as mine were," Sam teased, moving her mouth from tit to tit. "You won't feel my mouth as good. Mmhh, you should wet them again! Yeahh, let's be sick! Let me taste it real good!"

Evie smiled down, and her cheeks were blushing with excitement.

"It's gonna be so fucking dirty! Mmhhh, do you really want it? You want me to piss my panties just so you can suck it? You're real sick for piss, aren't you?"

She leaned back against the wall and spread her milk-white thighs once more. Sam stared with eagerness at the panty-clad, urine-damp crotch, while her fingers caressed the pink nipples on her friend's freckled tits. Evie moaned, raising her cunt in the air, needing something to touch it.

"Mmmhhh, I'm gonna do it!" she gasped. "I'm gonna piss myself on purpose again! Aahhh, I'm doing it just for you! Here it comes!"

Then she closed her eyes and concentrated while her friend kept staring. The thin, black panties stretched over the mound and the wet cunt beneath. A quick spurt from inside made them glisten. On the next attempt, Evie finally released all control with a sigh, and a hissing stream spread from the hole and caused wetness to expand out around her ass. Now, the panties clung to every crease and fold, showing you the entire outline of the vaginal slit they covered.

Sam lay down, bathing her tits on the mat, bringing her face to the piss-flooding panties. She opened her mouth and pressed it into the still going stream, and she moaned in euphoria when she felt the taste. She sucked and licked while she reached for a breast, rolling the nipple between her fingers, teasing the piss cunt to orgasm. She had to swallow, feeling warm liquid from a cunt fill her stomach, while she kept the pressure of her lips on the panties.

"Yess! Yeesss!" Evie moaned. "I'm going in your mouth! Yeesss! I can't believe I'm pissing into a mouth! I'm gonna come! Aaahhhh!"

Still pissing, she orgasmed into the horny mouth that sucked her crotch.

She had slid down the wall until her weight rested on the mouth, and now she slid down further when Samantha moved. They ended up lying side to side in tepid urine. Sam's mouth was closed, and you could tell it was full. She brought it up for a kiss.

"Yes-" Evie let out a whisper that was interrupted, and then they locked lips.

Their mouths shared the urine, and they rolled around in wetness on the floor, piss-kissing with dripping tits. They both opened their jaws so wide that they appeared to try to swallow each other. Instead, they swallowed Evie's piss, and then they lay panting and holding again.

"I love you," Evie whispered. "I want to do this forever. I know this is cheating, because I don't care about anyone but you. I want to be with you forever."

"It's not cheating, silly," Sam giggled. "Sucking tits and licking cunt through panties is ok. I just drank some of your piss. It should always be ok for friends to drink each other's piss, don't you think?"

This game was silly, but it was still fun, and they smiled and kissed again, before Evie continued playing.

"What about when I kissed you back?" she asked. "Before, we kissed for champagne. Kissing for piss is ok as well?"

"Well, yeah, this piss is basically just recycled champagne, isn't it? You're so cute!"

"Good! I can still taste it. We better kiss some more to get it all!"

They embraced for another hard kiss.

"So what do we do now?" Evie asked, eventually. "The elevator is still stuck. If we keep drinking, we're going to flood it."

"I like pissing here." Sam declared while they sat up to empty the open bottle. "Let's make some really weak drinks so we can be real pissy!"

"Should we remove our panties, though? Will that be cheating? It can't be good for our cunts to be this pissy for so long. Will it be cheating if you kiss my cunt without my panties on?"

"Of course not!" Sam giggled. "How could we cheat? We're just friends who help each other keeping clean, right? It's ok to kiss a friend's cunt until it's all clean, don't you think?"

They were both excited to continue this wicked game, even if it was more of a poor excuse at this point. They kissed, and they removed their remaining clothes. Now, they were both naked. Samantha had about a week of black stubble on an otherwise shaved cunt. Evie had a sprawling full red bush that grew all the way back through her ass crack.

"Wow, you shave," Evie observed with fascination, reaching out to feel her friends cunt.

"Yeah, Steve makes me," Samantha responded. "Back when I started doing it, I hoped he would lick me. But he's never done it. He's been away for a week, so I've been letting it grow a while."

They kissed and toasted to their cunts, emptying the bottle and getting ready for more. It turned out that Samantha had cups, so making drinks was easy. The drinks led into longer a conversation. Perspiration was pearling on their skin, trickling down from their armpits and breasts. There was no escaping it, so instead they embraced it, starting to touch it and play with it.

"You're really wet," Samantha observed with fascination after sucking a finger she had just traced along the wetness all the way up into Evie's armpit. "And it's so salty!"

"Do you think it's wrong for a girl to lick sweat from another girl?" Evie asked. "Would that be cheating? Maybe our bodies need the minerals?"

Without even waiting for a reply she brought her mouth and tongue to the underside of Samantha's breasts.

"Ooohhh, of course it's not cheating," Sam panted back in encouragement. "We're just friends, licking each other's tits. It just feels very good. And taste good to. We definitely need the minerals!"

The two wet bodies embraced with mouths kissing and sucking all over. They licked tits and every sweat-smeared fold of their stomachs. They licked and kissed dripping buttcheeks. After a while, they were even smelling and licking wet armpits, laughing when it tickled. Samantha traced her tongue down a river along Evie's spine, and in the end Evie let out a cry of surprised pleasure as she felt her friend's tongue wiggle a little deeper, tracing the wetness out of the asscrack. There were no protests. They stopped only to catch their breath for a few moments.