The WhatsApp Group

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Inconvenient?'

'Wild. Free-spirited. Fun.'

'You can be anything you want. Plus, you've already got the fun bit covered.'

'Kiss ass.' Naomi replied, with a coy smile.

'I think you'll have more chance of that with Hailey, there.' Sonja told her, with a wink. 'Also, you're pretty outgoing already for my standards, I'm Finnish remember?'

'Why do you think we get educated to suppress our feelings in our families while they don't get suppressed?' Naomi asked her, with a nod towards the three Americans who were by far the loudest at the restaurant.

'"If you don't talk, you don't lie" is my father's favourite statement.'

'That hints you in quickly, doesn't it?'

'Showing your feelings is kind of regarded as...'

'Unsightly. Undignified.' Naomi completed.

'Well, we can just have a feelings fest of our own right here!' Sonja replied, searching for something on the table. 'I want to toast about it, but there don't seem to be any-'

'Drinks!' The Japanese woman loudly called out to the table.

'Damn right!' Carolyn shot back, as the group frantically started to search for the waitress.

Naomi looked quite smug with her character-breaking outburst when she looked back at Sonja.

///////////////

'I have to say, ladies. Most of you are shit at handling your liquor.' Hailey told the group as they tried to stand from the table to leave.

'What do you mean, "most of us"?' Sonja asked her, trying to keep a very happy Naomi from toppling over.

'Yeah!' Carolyn, in troubles of her own to help Madalena off the chair, agreed.

At some point the three women with some shreds of sobriety left decided to give up and let the other two leave on their own terms, which appeared to be dancing together to their chanting of "I'm not in love, it's just a silly phase I'm going through".

'Well, me and Madalena had agreed to form a group and start working tomorrow.' Carolyn said, as they watched the two inebriated women jumping around next to a light pole like little kids.

'I'm not sure that'll be happening, dear.' Sonja said, looking at the spectacle.

'On the plus side, I bet if you recorded this, you could get her to do all the work or have her drunk dancing ass on the internet.' Hailey put in.

'I'm not sure you're mentally stable.' Sonja told her. 'That's pretty dope.'

Hailey made kissing sounds at her.

'Seriously, this was a fun night.' She added.

'It was, actually.' Carolyn agreed. 'There was this bitch that said I had daddy issues, of course.'

'All in the name of teambuilding.'

'Hm hm.'

'We should do this again.' Sonja broke the squabbling.

'Yeah, but no setting of dates!' Hailey cautioned. 'It just turns the thing into an obligation. We should just schedule when we feel like it.'

'Alright!' Carolyn agreed. 'We should see who has what number on the group convo, though. Because right now it's only unknown numbers there.'

As they were finishing up this task they also agreed that at least one person should make sure the heavily intoxicated women made their way home. Before they could decide which of the three took care of that, there was an unmistakable air of mischief as Madalena and Naomi approached from their dance.

Madalena was apparently in the mood for some running and attempted to zip right past them, but Carolyn managed to handle her. Naomi went behind Hailey and hugged her giggling around her midriff.

'I call dibs on the handsy one.' Hailey told Sonja.

'I want to talk to you for a sec.' The other girl responded.

'That was a joke!'

'I figured, come here!'

Extracting herself from the Japanese woman's grip was harder than Hailey would have thought.

'Stay and wait.' She tried and finally the swaying girl obeyed, chuckling. 'What's up?' She asked Sonja.

'Could you do me a favour? Try to show Naomi a good time?'

'Uh...'

Sonja flicked her forehead, stinging her a little.

'Ouch!'

'Head out of the gutter!' The silver-haired girl admonished, amused. 'I mean she's kind of shy and, well, you're not. Try to bring her out of her shell a little bit. Please.'

'Yeah, she's dope, of course I'll spend time with her, but why aren't you?'

'I am going to. I think I'm just not the particular influence she needs right now.'

'Yeah, I see that, since you hit people.' Hailey massaged her head, and smacking Sonja's arm as they made their way back towards the rest of the women.

As Madalena was in fact proving to want to run, for some reason, Carolyn and Sonja decided that it would be best for two people to escort her, so it did end up being Hailey responsible for taking Naomi home. No danger of running here. Hailey was still dealing with having arms around her.

'You know, the second I saw you?' She slurred.

'Yeah...' Hailey said, hoping to fatigue her out enough that she regained some sobriety.

'The second I saw you, I thought you looked so dope!'

'Why is that?'

'You can barely see your arms.'

'What?'

'T'tts...'

'Did you just say tits?'

'Tattoos...' Naomi insisted, a little annoyed at having to repeat herself.

It was true. Hailey's arms were almost entirely inked. Her right one had a pin up girl above the elbow and her favourite flower, roses, beneath. Her left one had Betty Boop and a flaming skull in the same order. She would love to point out a reason for the last one, but truth be told, it just looked badass when the artist had drawn it for her.

'You think they look dope?' She asked in a flattered tone.

'Yeah!' Naomi replied, her annoyance gone in a wonderful display of alcoholic mood swings.

They arrived at her building door, Hailey taking the other woman's keys from her hands to let them in. They then climbed three stories to reach her apartment and enter.

'And you don't know the half of it, you should see the cooler ones.' Hailey said, looking around the small open space, taking in the small couch and the bed to the left which were impeccably tidy.

'No fucking way!' Naomi proclaimed way too loudly for the time. 'Show 'em!'

'It's really late, maybe another time.'

'This time!' The Japanese girl shouted, skipping happily towards a cushion next to the farthest wall and flopping down. 'You brought it up. It's your own damn fault.'

'I take it as very offensive that drunk people think faster on their feet than me when I'm sober...'

'What?'

'Nothing.'

'Show me, you shit!'

'If I show them can you please shut it?' Hailey hissed at her, anticipating a neighbour coming down to complain any second.

Naomi nodded very quickly and grimaced when she got a slight headache from doing it.

'See this?' Hailey pushed her top down a little to expose her upper torso. Naomi looked as though another interruption was on the cards. The blonde woman leaned forward and grabbed her face just forcefully enough to stun her. 'What did I say?'

'No ta'king.' Naomi spoke through her teeth, casually.

'Good girl.' She let go and continued. 'This is because I enjoy letting people know I got no time for romantic bullshit.' She noticed the other girl's eyes take in her inked realistic heart with blue wings that was bleeding. Hailey was quite fond of that one especially, even if it was probably too emo. Turning around she lifted and exposed her little swarm of bats on her lower back. No need for comment on that one.

When she turned back towards her, she saw the fascination on Naomi's features. She kicked off her left shoe.

'Aren't you tempting fate there?' Naomi asked after a beat, in reaction to the three-leaf clover entwining on the broken horseshoe.

'I'm of the opinion that lady luck can take a large spike and fuck itself.'

'Nice.'

Naomi was so quiet now that when she undid her pants to show the ones on her legs there were no comments from her. Not even a single comment was uttered as she showed off the stylized king of hearts card with both figures stabbing each other, on her left leg. Then, the right one. Naomi frowned and tilted her head sideways.

'Are those meant to be veins?'

'No!' Hailey complained, disappointed. 'It's a leafless tree! With a few pink flowers on some of the branches...'

'Oh, I see it now!' Naomi's face lit up lightning fast. 'This must have taken forever to do!' She remarked with enthusiasm, her hand touching where one of the flowers were, as if there would be an actual petal waiting for her touch.

'It's the whole leg from top to bottom, so yep...' Hailey closed her eyes for a second. 'Where's that hand going, buddy?'

Naomi looked at her with doe eyes.

'Just travelling.'

'Why am I always babysitting the drunk girls?' Hailey muttered, fully annoyed with herself.

'What?'

'Don't worry about it.' The blonde girl leaned down and instantly had to hold back the approaching kiss with a hand. 'Nothing is going to happen tonight between us.'

'You just took your pants off for me, so don't tell me you're not into it.' Naomi smugly told her. Alcohol appeared to put her very much at ease.

'It's not that I'm not into it, it's that you may be weird about it tomorrow when you're no longer a drunken idiot.'

'Why does that matter?' The Japanese girl shrugged.

'Because I'm not big on friends and all four of you seemed dope. And I don't wanna ruin it.'

'Come on...' Naomi mewled, testing her resolve with some severity.

Hailey was silent, noticing the other woman's involuntary small hip movements and still holding her back.

'You want to get off that bad?' She finally asked, prompting an almost immediate nod from Naomi. 'Then do it to yourself, and I'll watch.'

'Just watch?' The other woman defeatedly asked, letting herself be guided to her own chair in the living room.

'No.' Hailey said, sitting herself on the couch opposite, noticing Naomi's hand slipping into her own pants despite her complaint. 'I'm going to be relieving myself too.' She told her, pushing her panties off.

The first touch on her own clit was electrifying, not only due to her heightened horny mood but also because of Naomi's sharp intake of breath when she gasped.

'Fuck, you have a pierced clit?' Naomi asked, her hand moving faster beneath her waistband.

'Sure do.' Hailey replied, letting her head fall back for a second as she stuck a finger into herself and surrendered to the sensation. She looked again and her friend was whimpering softly. 'Come on, show me what you're hiding in there.'

'I can't...'

'Why not?'

'I just...' Naomi began, conflicted. 'I can show you my breasts.'

'You don't have to show if you really don't want to.' Hailey said.

'But I want to.' Naomi smiled and removed her top with fumbling movements, followed up by her bra.

Hailey's first thought was how she would probably enjoy a good night's sleep on those breasts. They were not huge, but they were pillow-y in shape, her nipples barely sticking out, the areolas large.

'Goddamn, that's nice...' She told the other girl as her own fingers moved faster on her swollen clit.

'Can I see yours?' Naomi eagerly asked.

'No, no, no. We're even-steven.' Hailey mischievously shook her head. 'In fact, I would even go as far as saying a pussy takes a little more bravery to show than titties.'

'Both seem pretty bold moves to me...' The Japanese girl muttered, having difficulty to voice her words properly as her pleasure mounted.

'Which one would you rather flash to get out of a ticket? There's your answer.'

'You're nuts!' Naomi giggled, watching with trepidation as the blonde girl removed her fingers from her pussy and licked them clean with gusto, before pressing them back in. 'Like that!'

'What did I do?'

'Tasted yourself.'

'Never done it?'

'No, what's it like?'

'Find out for yourself.' Hailey told her.

Rather slowly and with a look of uncertainty, Naomi pushed her hand, shiny with her own juices, up towards her lips and gave a small lick. Then, noticing Hailey inciting her on with the look in her eyes, she put the entire length of her fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean.

'It's sweet, isn't it?' Hailey asked her, starting to lose control at the sight in front of her. 'Mine reminds a little of a fruit, but I can't quite place which one.'

'Oh, my God!' Naomi remarked, as her hand returned under her belt fast.

'I know, right? Just makes you want to shove your hand right in there again to get a second taste...'

'No. I mean, yes, kinda, but that's wasn't... Are those more piercings?' Naomi flustered out.

Hailey looked down to see the fabric of her shirt pushing out where her nipples were, which also made the metal piercings on her small breasts noticeable.

'They sure are.' She replied.

'Doesn't that hurt?'

'Only in the right ways. Especially if someone bites on them at the same time as they're pushing something right against my-'

'Aaaagh!'

That one was a little too much for Naomi's innocent ears it would seem. The other woman's gorgeous chest heaved as she came to her orgasm, her jaw clenched in pleasure. Hailey's only thought was how much she wished she could have been the one to use her hand in getting her there. This mental image was all it took for the blonde woman to follow suit and tumble into her own release.

Both women stayed sitting as they regained their breath, regarding each other attentively. Hailey was enjoying letting her palm rest on her snatch, feeling its heat, whilst Naomi was putting her newfound knowledge of how tasty she found her own juices, scooping them in between her lips.

'So, how many accessories have you got?' The Japanese girl asked in short space of time when her mouth was not occupied.

'I showed you most of them.' Hailey replied. 'Except for the ring I've got on my big toe and this.' She stuck out her tongue, showing the stud that punctured it. 'What can I say, I'm kind of a basic bitch in these things.' She shrugged, a little self-conscious.

'No, you're not. You're cool.' Naomi told her, smiling. She seemed to be winding down from her inebriation, her words less slurred.

'And you're very nice.' The blonde girl said, getting up and putting her clothes back on. 'And you're going to let me know if you want a repeat. Even if it's just talking.'

'Definitely.'

'Okay, good.' Hailey went over and gently kissed her forehead. 'It's getting late and we both need sleep, so I'll see you around.'

As far as keeping her promise to Sonja of behaving herself, Hailey figured, as she closed the door to Naomi's apartment, that this would probably be described as a half-success.

--------------------

Day One

--------------------

With some difficulty, Sonja managed not to giggle directly at her friend's face. She had arrived before Naomi at the small café that was her early morning nest and was patiently waiting for a few minutes when the other woman came in with large sunglasses, on an extremely cloudy day.

'Hailey was right, you are shit at handling liquor.'

'I will have no mention of that diabolical woman's name.' Naomi replied, grimacing.

'Drink some orange juice and have some toast.'

'Does that help hangovers?'

'No idea, but it's what is most likely to keep you from throwing up on this table and getting me removed from my favourite café in New York.' Sonja replied, matter-of-factly.

'You're very helpful, aren't you?'

'Yeah, yeah, take off the glasses, Naomi.'

Sonja looked her over when she acquiesced.

'See,' She said. 'you look fine.'

'Great words of praise.' Naomi narrowed her eyes at her.

'To be honest, I'm surprised you're here on time. Last I saw you your hands were all over Hailey.'

'I know when someone is reaching to see what they find out...'

'Guilty.' Sonja replied. 'I was curious.'

'Well, for your information, I was being impulsive and managed to throw myself at a lesbian with good self-control.' Naomi hissed at her.

At that precise moment, a waiter arrived, managing to hear the last bit. Naomi sighed and watched Sonja order their food with difficulty due to her sniggering.

'That was pretty brave of you.' Sonja managed to put on a serious face to tell the other woman. 'Liquid courage or something.'

'Yeah, I guess... I mean, it's not like I want to date her. It was just, you know, an overwhelming desire to bite hard on those damn pierced nipples.' Naomi looked up to see her new friend's eyebrows raised in surprise. 'Or something.'

'Can I give you a piece of advice from knowing you a very limited amount of time?' The silver-haired girl requested.

'Sure.'

'Stop justifying the shit you do for fun.' She simply said, before digging into her food. 'And stop denying yourself shit you want to do for fun.'

'I think I began yesterday, so you're a good influence so far.' Naomi smirked.

'So, Hailey didn't get in your pants, then?'

'We ended up taking care of ourselves on our own.'

'Like, in the same room.' Sonja asked.

'Like, staring at each other.' Naomi blushed a little.

Sonja just smiled in a knowing sort of way.

'Are you going to give her a call.'

'Probably not.' The Japanese girl said. 'If she wants to, I won't deny myself, but...'

'But?'

'The group was nice.' Naomi sheepishly said. 'You, Hailey, Carolyn and Madalena. You girls seem cool, and I think I'd really prefer to not get anything awkward in the way of us getting together again.'

'Yes, I think you're right.' Sonja said after a pause. 'They're cool.'

'That settles it, then.' The other woman beamed, setting about getting some food into her. 'And, also, there's a guy at my work I've had a crush on for three months. I'm asking him out, I don't give a crap.'

'You know, Naomi...' Sonja said, flashing her with a sweet smile. 'I really like this new direction you're taking yourself on.'

///////////////

There was no mandatory attendance to the class that Carolyn and Madalena were attending. Which meant they were having a really rough time talking to each other without the usual wall of people in front to shield them from earshot of the lecturer.

They were still trying, though. Having never noticed each other before their meeting the previous night, both women had made sure to go for a corner of the classroom where they were less likely to be noticed.

'I cannot understand how rested and sober you are right now.' Carolyn whispered to Madalena.

'Neither of my moms ever had a hangover in their lives.' Madalena replied. 'If there's one thing I didn't need medical school to teach me, is that the del Bosque genes are made of sterner stuff.'

'And they make you want to fucking run for it... Sonja and I were almost out of breath yesterday to catch you!'

'I promise to never run out on you, again.' Madalena said in a mock seductive tone.

'Ladies!' Their lecturer snapped their fingers at them, after hearing Carolyn's giggles.

'Bitch, you just got me in trouble...' Carolyn shoved her.

'I got us in trouble.'

'Look, if you want me to lick your vag that bad...'

'In your dreams.' Madalena scoffed. 'Speaking of that, should we be concerned with the fox amongst the chickens in our group?'

'Concerned?' The other girl replied, arching an eyebrow.

'We have a very innocent little friend group developing and a sex-crazed lesbian prowls amongst us...'

'Lock your doors and hide the silverware.'

'Bet you five bucks Naomi had a fun ending to her night.' Madalena persisted, with a grin.

'Had to be better than mine, since I was chasing a lunatic.' Carolyn said.

The two of them actually paid attention to their class for a short while.

'Do you reckon there was a little something between Sonja and Hailey?' Carolyn broke the silence.

'Really?' Madalena asked, doubtful.

'I dunno... Thought they were both throwing some smoky eyes at each other.'

'I think someone must have got turned on by my two moms story, and it wasn't Sonja or Hailey...' Madalena said under her breath, as she wrote down the first line of the slide that had just appeared on the projector.

123456...9