The Whims of the Gods Ch. 03

Story Info
The Wanderings of Zeus.
1.1k words
4.47
1.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fabfables
fabfables
55 Followers

Katherine continued with her tale.

"The Senior God was Zeus, the great grandfather of the Sisters whom we revere. Zeus was not the first of his kind. He became senior by killing and manipulating those who came before him. His consort was Hera. She was also his sister, but the rules of human behaviour did not apply to the gods. She knew from his behaviour already that he was likely to wander - indeed he had already fathered children with others of his sisters and some of his daughters - so she kept a close eye on him and on any Goddesses living on Olympus likely to catch his eye. However, because the Gods are incurious it never occurred to her to look beyond Olympus."

"We don't know how Zeus found out, but he discovered that far to the East and to the West were other groups of Gods, living in what we now call India and China and in South America. Somehow he evaded Hera and found his way to South America where he sported with many new and to him, exotic beings. We don't know if the Gods of South America came from the same place as those of Greece, but the inevitable happened and Chia, the local Goddess of Evil bore him a child. She was married to Bochica, the supreme god in that area, but that didn't stop her, she was evil after all. This daughter she called Chiacucha, but soon her husband began to wonder how his wife was pregnant since they had not lain together for many months as he travelled around his realms. So to protect herself she threw the child from the mountain top into the Amazon basin.

Chiachuca did not die though for she was found by a flock of humming birds, who brought her nectar and so kept her alive. They also taught her to fly and she enjoyed flying to and fro across South America. Inevitably she began to hear stories of her birth and how her mother had tried to kill her. So, in revenge she flew up to the mountain top and disguised as a humming bird whispered the truth in Bochica's ear. In a rage, he seized Chia and threw her down the mountain where she fell into a deep chasm and continued to fall until she found herself in the local version of Hades where she was trapped. Chiacucha stayed with Bochica for a while, flitting around his house during the day as a bird, then at night reverting to her normal form and climbing into his bed, giving him numerous children. Eventually though she decided to fly off in search of her father.

In the meantime, Zeus having enjoyed his trip to meet new gods and goddesses decided to head to the East to Asia, There he landed in what is now modern Thailand and met another beautiful goddess called Nang Kala Anjana, who had already had two children to other gods, cuckolding her husband Lord Khodam and convincing them they were his. So when Zeus arrived, she had no trouble seducing him and producing a third child, she called Kala Tewa. While still there, Lord Khodam discovered that his wife had been unfaithful and turned the first two children into apes. However he had second thoughts about doing the same to Zeus's daughter, since the two of them were much more evenly matched and he allowed Zeus to take her away and back to Olympus."

"Of course once back at Olympus, Hera inevitably found out about Kala Tewa and Chiacucha too when she flew into Olympus. The two half sisters immediately became firm friends and to defend themselves against the wrath of Hera began to cultivate the other gods on Olympus. First of all they both seduced Hermes, although that wasn't difficult, then quickly Apollo, Hephaestus and Dionysus all succumbed. Hera found herself unable to take the revenge she wished, but managed to banish the pair from Olympus, sending them far to the North to the eternal cold -- or so she thought - but of course she was simply sending them to yet another family of Gods."

"Once they arrived in the North they set about the same games as they had on Olympus, but with less success. The Norse gods were much less promiscuous than the Olympians, but they focused their attention nevertheless on Odin and on Thor, who they saw as being the most important. Neither of them succeeded however and eventually, tired of the endless winter, they decided to head south again, this time to India, where they felt they were much more likely to find the sort of fun they were looking for."

"In India they found Ganesha, already married to Siddhi and Riddhi. They attached themselves as maidservants to his entourage and soon found a way to separate him from his wives, tricking him into sending them to meet another Goddess, his mother Kola Bou. Once they were gone, they took on the forms of Siddhi and Riddhi and lay with him, both becoming pregnant. Chiacucha gave birth to a son whom she named Kalavata while Kala Tewa had a daughter whom she named Cuchichana."

"So it came about that because of Hera's jealousy, Zeus's grandchildren were also descended from Gods scattered across the Earth, from South America to Thailand and India. Of course once the deception was discovered, Chiacucha and her son and Kala Tewa and her daughter could not stay in India so they fled once more, this time to the middle of the Atlantic, to the country of Atlantis. The Atlanteans had no truck with Gods so the two sisters settled down with their two children and lived a quiet life for a while. Of course, given their ancestry, it was unlikely that they would be content with a life of quiet domesticity for ever and they soon yearned to get up to their old games of seduction. They spent their days in drinking and reminiscing about their adventures leaving the two children, who did not know they were brother and sister, let alone Gods, to get by on their own and the inevitable happened. Cuchichana became pregnant and gave birth to a son, Girsu, then very rapidly to three girls, Mara, Kala and Jivana. From the start Girsu was a bully causing the three girls to band together to defend themselves from his attentions but his maternal grandmother Chiacucha would hear nothing said against him while Kala Tewa sided with her three grandaughters."

"Eventually Chiacucha and Kala Tewa decided, for they remained firm friends despite their disagreements over the grandchildren, that what the children needed was a father figure, so they decided to return to Olympus, in the hope that Zeus would exert some influence over this new extension to his family."

"Chiacucha and Kala Tewa were not really very bright, but their children were something different. Ganesha had somehow reintroduced intelligence. Unfortunately Girsu had also inherited something of the malevolence inherent in his South American ancestor Chia, while the three Sisters had the much more benevolent outlook of their father as well as his intelligence."

fabfables
fabfables
55 Followers