The Whip Or The Vibrator Ch. 08

Story Info
CapCunt & Kit-5 meet The Devil & Miss Jones for a night of...
2.4k words
4.44
5.5k
00

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
488 Followers

Introduction: This story is inspired by and in tribute to some of the women of this site who go in for the edgier and more extreme kinks and fetishes. I hope they appreciate it.

Brief Recap: CapCunt's story took a literally darker turn then even she could have ever expected, when she submitted to Goddess Angelica for toilet training. Then she brought Kit-5 with her for a session, without giving Kit-5 any heads up. Kit-5 still submitted in Goddess Angelica's shower just the same. This is the way for CapCunt & Kit-5.

Chapter Eight

The next time I saw Kit-5 was in Portland, as she picked me up. She came right up to me in the airport terminal and said...

"I've found a couple."

This was quite out of character for Kit-5. We were basically silent with each other unless the situation really demanded it. Slight nods were the norm for hellos and goodbyes. It took a moment for it to sink in, but then it hit me. This was major. Neither of us had hooked up with any couples yet. Our only prior experience with a couple was at the ranch.

"So what are they like?"

"I don't know yet. We're meeting them tonight."

We met The Devil & Miss Jones (F*t names) at an Italian restaurant. They were in their 30's, and ready to spice things up. Looked like tech industry types. They wanted to tell us all about themselves, but we cut that as short as possible. Neither Kit-5 nor I were interested in knowing anything about our dominants outside the dynamic. The atmosphere was awkward for a good few moments, but then Miss Jones broke the ice again.

"So, do you two come together, like a package deal?" she asked.

"If you want", I answered. "You did know I was coming, right?"

"Well, no, we didn't actually", Miss Jones said. "We were under the impression it was just, uh, Kit-5 here we were going to meet."

Miss Jones sounded distinctly uncomfortable referring to Kit-5 by her F*t name. They were used to using real names, like normal people. As you must have figured out over the course of the previous seven chapters of this story, Kit-5 and I were anything but normal. This couple hadn't banked on anything as extreme as us.

"So, you two play together?", The Devil asked. "You come as a matching set?"

"If you want", I answered back. Apparently I was doing the talking for both Kit-5 and I. At this point, it felt natural. I guess Kit-5 could see this going downhill, and actually spoke up.

"They have a basement."

"Oh-kay?" I sort of answered. "So, like with a Ping-Pong table, or...?"

"Well, we have a spanking bench", the Devil said.

Miss Jones corrected him. "It's a spanking HORSE."

"Oh, right. Thank you, dear. Yes, a horse. We also have a cross, for whipping, and a bed, for uh...uh..."

"For fucking?" I asked, sensing this was a sentence he'd never be able to finish on his own.

"Yes", Miss Jones interjected. "It could certainly be used for that, if uh...if she...or you, I guess...were interested."

"We're grown-up women" I said, "We've been fucked before. That's on the table, so to speak."

"Well, maybe not on this table" Miss Jones answered, going for a bit of levity.

"That's up to whoever's in charge, isn't it?" I fired back. This sort of killed the conversation, as The Devil & Miss Jones were probably wondering if I was too hard-core and imagining me or Kit-5 being rammed on the table as well. Kit-5 got things back on her track.

"So, the basement...you could keep us down there", Kit-5 piped up

"Keep you there?" The Devil sounded genuinely surprised. "For how long?"

"Just the weekend" I answered. "I have to fly out on Sunday."

"The...the whole weekend?"

Kit-5 and I looked at each other. These people didn't get it.

"And...what would we do with you...in our basement, all weekend?" Miss Jones asked.

I leaned forward to look Miss Jones in the eye, and said...

"Whatever you want."

So less than an hour later, the four of us were in The Devil & Miss Jones' basement, nestled at the end of a cul-de-sac in a nice suburban neighborhood. There was a spanking horse all right, along with a whipping cross, plenty of fancy toys hanging on the walls, and a dark leathery décor.

But no cages.

This weekend turned out to be The Devil & Miss Jones' first time playing with anyone outside their marriage. They had gradually opened up to each other over the last couple years about their fascinations with bondage and spanking, and had tried making each other happy. The problem was that they both wanted to do the spanking. Miss Jones' sexual openness was the key to putting them on the right path. They needed a third...a woman...a unicorn, as these third wheels are popularly known as in fetish circles.

Unicorns were so named, because they were supposed to be that rarest of animals, hard to find in the wild. After all, what woman wants the thankless task of being a sexual plaything for a couple without any of the benefits of the relationship?

So in their naiveté, they did what all clueless couples do on F*t, and threw out a bunch of asks in groups.

They must have felt they hit the jackpot when Kit-5 reached out to them. And if they'd only known the depths she was really willing to go down, they'd have known how far over the mark they shot.

But they didn't know any of that. This couple thought they were just meeting Kit-5 for a quick get-to-know-you drink. Instead, she'd brought a middle-aged friend with her, and we'd made it clear that we were ready to play. Oh, before we left the café, we exchanged STD reports, went over fetish lists, and established safe-words. I still had yet to use a safe-word in my life, even during my rare opportunities with Duke & Sado-Chick or Goddess Angelica. I probably should have, but I didn't.

But back to The Devil & Miss Jones': it wasn't bad. It was certainly a cut above the average hotel room or apartment that I ended up in. But it was clean, new, relatively un-used. It didn't have the character, the grunge, that feeling that only years of sweaty sex can build up. It was certainly no barn in the middle of nowhere.

We started to get down to it, but it was rough at first. The Devil & Miss Jones just plain didn't know what to do. I had to take charge, and the weekend ended up being an abject lesson in topping from the bottom. That wasn't for me.

The first thing was to get some clothes off and get some collars on. Once they got us on the spanking horse or the cross, they started to relax and get into the swing of things. I encouraged them to whip us hard (by their standards, not ours). And when it came to fucking, the Devil had his pick of holes to fuck. We all came that night. The Devil & Miss Jones were very attentive to our needs, although the orgasms weren't exactly mind-blowing. The Devil got to indulge in anal sex with us, which was something Miss Jones wasn't that into. However, she got in the spirit of it when she butt-fucked Kit-5 with a strap-on.

The sleeping arrangements were the strangest part for The Devil & Miss Jones. They found it distinctly odd that Kit-5 and I preferred to sleep against each other's bodies on their couch, bound and gagged. But they indulged us, although I could hear Miss Jones coming down to check on us every once in awhile. I guess I can't really blame her.

The weekend was nothing amazing. I'm sure The Devil & Miss Jones had fun playing with us, but were relieved to see us finally leave. We pushed against their boundaries, and what they must have thought was possible. It's been my experience that when this happens, it has long-term effects on their psyches. Their erotic fantasies expand, becoming more outré. I had been learning that first-hand due to my experiences with Duke & Sado-Chick and Goddess Angelica. It probably would have been interesting to check back in with The Devil & Miss Jones a year later...not that I ever bothered. At the very least, The Devil got to fuck two different women in the ass for the first time, and Miss Jones discovered the joys of being eaten out in the front and back at the same time.

The contrast could not have been sharper during my next experience with Kit-5. I flew into Portland again, and found her waiting for me in the terminal again. Neither of us really said anything as usual, just acknowledged each other's presence and started walking. I didn't expect anything different as we walked through the park garage to her car. But then she suddenly stopped walking, turned and looked at me. I heard a quick rustle of movement behind me, and before I could react, a bag came over my head and hands grabbed my arms from the back. I screamed, of course. I heard the sound of doors opening, and I was shoved into a van. I felt something else being shoved in next to me, people climbing in, and then the van was in motion. While it briefly reversed and then sped off, bodies were on top of me, holding me down. My wrists and ankles were bound while the bag was pulled up just enough for a rag to be shoved in my mouth. From the movement I could feel around me, it seemed certain that Kit-5 was being restrained right beside me.

Oh God, I'd been taken again, in a van in an airport parking lot, just like before. The shock of it all had sent my adrenalin spiking through the roof. There was no way to go through something like this without being scared out of your wits. But even though I was shaking with fear, I also saw this for what it was. Kit-5 had arranged this.

We weren't driven all that far, not like last time. It had to have been less than an hour. We weren't even stripped or fucked in the van. When we finally reached our destination, we stopped while what sounded like a garage door opened, and then the van pulled in. After the garage door was closed, we were marched out of the van and down a flight of stairs. Another basement.

That's when the action started. Our hoods were removed. We were in a windowless room with an old single bed shoved up against a wall with a bare mattress on it. Another bare mattress was on the floor. Our assailants were three men, wearing ski masks. While one sat me down on the bed, the other two got to work on Kit-5 on the mattress on the floor. Instead of stripping her, they kept her bound and cut and ripped her clothes off. Oh shit, I liked this dress. Was that what I had to look forward to as well? Why couldn't they just strip us like Duke & Sado-Chick?

She thrashed and screamed through her gag while this was going on. When she was finally completely naked, they put her on her knees and took a belt to her ass for a minute. That got her to stop screaming and thrashing and just whimper through her gag. The third man was holding me down on the bed while we watched.

Once Kit-5 had been tamed a bit, one of the men pulled his pants down and started fucking her while the other held her down. I guess he was pretty worked up. He really went for it, and came in her cunt pretty quickly. Then the men switched places. The 2nd man started in her cunt, but that was just to lube himself up for her ass. Kit-5 squirmed and screamed as he started pressing his cock into her ass. This guy was more patient. He took his sweet time opening her up and getting it down there, and then enjoyed his ass-fuck.

What can I say? I was already soiling the mattress watching this. I knew Kit-5 had set it up, so I wasn't all that afraid, although, I also knew the vetting on these guys wouldn't necessarily hold up to anything. So there was always the possibility that something would go wrong or we would get hurt. But I guess I just had faith it wouldn't happen. Maybe I just wanted to enjoy this too much. I got a real charge out of watching Kit-5 used down on the floor like that. After the man came in her ass, he came around to crouch down in front of her. The first man lifted her head up by the hair to cock level, and held a knife up to her face. She saw it and got the picture. Then her ass-fucker pulled her gag out and pushed his cock into her mouth. She accepted it and licked it clean. I could have cum right there.

I did cum when it was my turn down on that mattress. I mourned the loss of my new dress, but came when the third man fucked my ass good and hard. We spent the rest of the weekend being used in that basement. I guess they were selling tickets or something. A constant parade of men in ski-masks came and went, whipping us and fucking us. We both had simultaneous double penetration a few times. A lesbian couple was brought in to break up the monotony, and we had a few hours of cunts sitting on our faces, and the kind of especially vicious domination that only females can conjure.

But all good things come to an end. On what must have been Sunday, we were dressed in new clothes (my other outfit from my carry-on), marched back into the van, and driven back to the airport, where we were unceremoniously shoved out in the parking garage. Kit-5 walked me back to the terminal and waited for me until my flight was ready. We didn't say anything, but were bonded by another shared experience.

I reflected on this weekend on the flight back home, and afterwards. It had brought me closer to the intensity of feeling that I'd experienced at the hands of Duke & Sado-Chick. But closer didn't mean the real thing.

I got a package from Amazon about a week later. It was a new dress and lingerie to replace the ones they'd ripped up. Apparently they'd kept the tags to do this. I appreciated that. I really liked that dress.

docmagnus
docmagnus
488 Followers