The Whip Or The Vibrator Ch. 07

Story Info
CapCunt introduces Kit-5 to Goddeess Angelica in the shower.
2.3k words
4.52
5.9k
4
0

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
486 Followers

The Whip Or The Vibrator Ch.7

Introduction: This story is inspired by and in tribute to some of the women of this site who go in for the edgier and more extreme kinks and fetishes. I hope they appreciate it.

WARNING: This chapter goes to some extremely disgusting places, but it feels true to the story and the character's experience.

Brief Recap: CapCunt's first Domme kicked her loose after CapCunt completed her training, and set her up with another Domme, Goddess Angelica. Goddess Angelica's particular fetish is in training submissives to be her personal toilets. After being pissed and shit in, CapCunt was punished for not swallowing well enough, and commanded to hold her pee on the long drive home until she had cum on the floor of her apartment. Of, course, CapCunt swore she was never going back to Goddess Angelica again.

Chapter Seven

I didn't hear from Goddess Angelica after her lone comment on my photo. I got an awful lot of online attention from my pose in urine-soaked panties, most of it unwanted, and I ignored a lot of propositions. Some comments however, were from women with piss-play/wetting fetishes. There's all kinds on F*t. I should've just taken the photo down, but it was like I was hard-wired now. I'd been commanded to put it up, and just couldn't make myself take it down unless I heard the command. And yet, it's not like I was ever going to see that vile woman again.

I never heard any acknowledgement of any kind from Kit-5 about the photo. That's not so strange in itself, but for something as unusual as a photo posted by me, and that photo in particular, I thought there might be some sort of reaction.

Of course I wasn't going to see Goddess Angelica again. Of course.

So of course, exactly three weeks later, I found myself in Chicago eating a salad...across from Goddess Angelica.

It was a little different this time, because I knew what to expect. She talked even less, since she had less to explain. I'm not sure the experience in her shower was any better the second time. It certainly wasn't any worse. But...I did better. I swallowed more. There was less mess. True to her word, she whipped me less. At least I saw a path here. The more shit I swallowed, the less I'd be beaten. It seemed a strange goal for me to have, considering I liked being tied up and whipped. I'd been dreaming of those things ever since I knew they were things that could be done to me. Whereas, being a toilet for an older, heavier woman was disgusting. It wasn't enjoyable at all. And yet, the training was taking over. Ever since that week in the ranch, I'd been on a steady course of being conditioned to be trained. Because Goddess Angelica wanted me to be a good toilet girl for her, it made me want the same thing too. I don't know if it makes any sense, but every night after I'd swallowed more and been whipped less, I felt some pride in myself.

And God, those orgasms! I came so hard every night after being commanded to hold my pee on the long drive home from Chicago every night, until I'd cum on the floor just behind my front door. There was an intensity to these orgasms unlike any I'd ever felt before. Maybe the knowledge that I was then going to stay on my knees and elbows to piss my panties after cumming added to the intensity. I guess this must have been a huge component to what kept bringing me back to Goddess Angelica every few weeks.

I had held back from informing Kit-5 about my arrangement with Goddess Angelica. At this point, we'd gotten to the point where we generally filed a report of our misadventures as soon as we'd returned home. But for some reason, I kept this entirely to myself. The only possible hint was the photo of my piss-soaked panties on my profile, and all of the comments on it. I know there's no way Kit-5 could have missed that, but she never mentioned it. Looking back, I'm sure she was waiting for me to bring the subject up myself.

But mid-way through my toilet training, Kit-5 flew out for another weekend. She just happened to fly in the night before my next appointment with Goddess Angelica. I had a decision to make. I could've canceled either one of them, and kept them both separate from one another. But I decided I didn't want to cancel anything. Kit-5 would just have to make her own decision if it proved too much for her. And if Goddess Angelica didn't approve of an uninvited guest, than I guess that would be the end of that. On Saturday I drove Kit-5 up to Chicago. As was our custom, I didn't share any information about what we were doing, or who we might be meeting. The drive was mostly silent as usual. Maybe she started to wonder at some point, as the drive wore on, and we got closer to Chicago. I knew I might be taking her past some point she was willing to go, but frankly, that was her problem as far as I was concerned.

Before we got to the restaurant, we stopped at an erotica store, where I had Kit-5 wait in the car while I went in alone to purchase the items I knew Goddess Angelica would want to use on her, just in case Goddess Angelica didn't carry any spares for guests.

There was just the slightest hint of surprise on Goddess Angelica's face when Kit-5 sat down with me opposite her in the restaurant. She fixed me with a stare, expecting some sort of explanation. This was the most interest she'd ever shown in me at that table.

"She needs a salad too", I said. That was the only explanation I offered. Then I handed her the bag I'd brought in with me. Inside were the cuffs, collar and gags I'd just bought that were as close to Goddess Angelica's items as I could get. Goddess Angelica looked in the bag, and appeared to accept what I was proposing. She waved the waiter over and ordered two salads.

Kit-5 seemed a little surprised at first too. The only Domme she'd heard about was ToC, and this did not seem to be her. I was playing with the rules of our game now. Kit-5 leveled me with a look that seemed to insist on some sort of clarification, but then dropped it to look away. When her salad arrived she followed my lead and ate alongside me.

Up in Goddess Angelica's suite, the Goddess did everything with me first, while Kit-5 watched. So I was wordlessly, mechanically, methodically stripped, collared and cuffed. Since Kit-5 didn't say anything or offer an sort of reaction, Goddess Angelica started in on her once she was done with me. Kit-5 let herself be stripped, collared and cuffed with the same silent obedience that I exhibited. I'd known all the time that she would. Then we were put into the shower on our knees, and gagged with the O-rings. The look on Kit-5's face was changing at this point. This was something different, beyond there being a woman in charge. We were kneeling in a shower. Like me, Kit-5 had been all over F*t. She had a good idea why someone was put on their knees in a shower. There was a searching look in her eyes, as if she wanted something from me: assurance, explanation, empathy, action to end things before they started...I don't know what. Maybe it was all of those things, maybe none of them, but it was something. I could see I was on the edge of pushing Kit-5 past her boundaries, and it gave me a charge.

My focus on Kit-5 vanished when Goddess Angelica entered the shower to get started. As usual, she squatted to pee all over me. Then everything disappeared for me except her ass pressed right into my face. I couldn't have looked at Kit-5 if I'd wanted to. The first shit was pushed out, into my mouth. I swallowed as best I could. I was doing better each time, but it was still a nearly impossible task. More of it went down my throat than before, but there was still some mess.

Than Goddess Angelica straightened up. I could breathe again as she moved her ass out of my face. This was actually such a new feeling, getting a little relief before she'd finished. So far, when she started, she kept my head pinned between the wall and her ass until she'd pushed out every bit she could. I turned my shit-stained face to see Kit-5 staring at me with a look of panic and fear on her. It was a look I'd only seen once since that week at the ranch...in the restroom stall where I slapped her.

Goddess Angelica stepped over, and reached behind to grab Kit-5's hair. Then she spoke the first words she'd said to Kit-5 all night.

"Swallow, or you'll be punished. I don't like mess."

And with that, Kit-5's face vanished between Goddess Angelica's ass cheeks. I heard the sound of Goddess Angelica peeing first. She'd held some of that back, apparently. Then her breathing changed as she grunted and pushed Kit-5 back into the wall. I knew Goddess Angelica so intimately, that I could tell when she'd started to shit just by looking at her.

Kit-5's body shuddered as she struggling in that death-grip, between Goddess Angelica's ass and the wall. I heard pitiful sounds as the shock of having shit pushed into her mouth overwhelmed her. It...it frankly turned me on a little. What kind of friend was I...was I even a friend at all, to subject her to this?

After her first push, Goddess Angelica gave Kit-5 a moment as she leaned forward to look back at her newest toilet in training.

"You need to do better than that. I told you I don't like mess."

Tears were streaming down Kit-5's face as she made retching sounds. Goddess Angelica just turned around to back up into Kit-5's face again. I watched her face this time. I'd never seen Goddess Angelica's face as she was taking a shit. It was fascinating. She had an expression of quiet concentration, then her features all scrunched together as she held her breath and pushed, grunted, and then let out that breath dramatically as it came out. Kit-5's body stiffened in concert as the next wave of shit hit her mouth.

Goddess Angelica alternated between the two of us that night. Of course, she had more than enough to occupy us both. It was a much easier night for me, only having to handle half the load. Afterwards, she subjected us to the same treatment, cleaning and punishing us. I was always first. I have to confess, that I took great pleasure in watching Kit-5's punishment. We were both on our stomachs on the bed, side-by-side, gagged and bound. It brought back feelings of the van, that were, well, I guess I'd say nostalgic. Those hours bound together in the back of the van were such a big part of our story together. I enjoyed watching Kit-5's face as she was beaten with Goddess Angelica's implements for failing to swallow. Kit-5 was being pushed in ways none of our Doms ever pushed us. I wondered if Kit-5 felt the same pleasure watching me scream and cry as well.

After she was done punishing us for the night, Goddess Angelica got on top of us on the bed, and brought herself off between straddling our bound and gagged bodies. After she was done, she got up to do her thing in the bathroom, then came back, and removed Kit-5's gag.

"Where do you live?" Goddess Angelica demanded.

"Portland", Kit-5 answered.

Goddess Angelica sat down at her table, put on a pair of reading glasses, and consulted a tablet.

"Perfect. I'll be there in four weeks. You'll meet me at the Sentinel at 7:00pm on the 9th."

Goddess Angelica didn't bother waiting for an acknowledgment. As far as she was concerned, the arrangement was set.

We took up two stalls in the restaurant restroom that night. I can only imagine what it would have sounded like for any patrons entering to the sound of two women retching and vomiting in there. The look on Wilbur's face at the bar was momentarily priceless before he recovered, and served us both water, bread, and antibiotics. I was relieved that he apparently had extra antibiotics on hand.

It was a silent drive back home, which wasn't unusual, but there seemed to be a heavier feeling in the car. I'd brought Kit-5 into this without any preparation at all. It was no different from how we conducted all of our affairs with other Doms, but it felt like a step beyond that, maybe a step too far. Every once in awhile, I'd steal a glance over at her. There was a searching expression on her face, as if she was struggling to come to terms with what she'd just been through, while trying to hold her pee, and fighting the feeling of getting turned on.

We both dropped to our knees as soon as we made it in the door of my apartment. We masturbated side-by-side, something we'd never done before, with our cheeks on the floor and our asses in the air, burrowing into our panties and moaning, then screaming. Then we wet ourselves after. Strangely, I came first, but then waited until she was done, so we could pee together. I have no idea why. Than I watched as Kit-5 struggled to get a decent photo of her wet panties afterwards. I treated us to another shower to wash ourselves off, and then we ended the night in our usual positions on the couch, with Kit-5 bound and gagged and sandwiched in between me and the back of the couch.

docmagnus
docmagnus
486 Followers