All Comments on 'The Whipped Heiress Ch. 01'

by allison22

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great writing! Very hot!

SecretSapphicSecretSapphicover 2 years ago

I became extremely wet reading this story. I find stories where people from the wealthy and privileged classes are stripped of their money, their possessions, their clothes and forced to live their life (even for a short time) as a naked sex slave to be utterly captivating. Heather being forced to expose her naked body in public so that even the common people can ogle her nudity is a huge turn-on for me. Forcing her to have sex with working class people and lowly servants would be even better! I'm sure you'll find plenty of ways to degrade and humiliated Heather now that she's a slave in a foreign country!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent writing.

I wonder what you're gonno do to increase the poor girl humiliation because first part was rother hard already.

Cant' waiting to read more of you about her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic opener! Put your thinking cap on to make it interesting for the next 59 days! No branding please, nor excessive tattooing. Maybe an acquaintance with electro play & shibari ties would be nice for some variety.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very intelligently written. Love the descriptive humiliation although I do prefer the role reversal aspects. Please keep our minds as wet as other parts of our anatomy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving the ontinuing story of Heathers abuse. Fantasy story that is unbelievable but totally erotic and extreemly sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, but I would rather the slave just suffered and did not enjoy some aspects of her status.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The push/pull of Heather being frightened from the depravity and her intense arousal makes the story arousing. Superior writing and the dialogue is excellent. Of course its difficult to build excitement from when she was a fairly normal girl with libidinous secrets

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so well written

HarryKing1066HarryKing1066about 1 year ago

Hot as hell but sounds like heaven.....

maddictmaddict7 months ago

I don't understand why you enjoy it either. You are know where near 60 days !

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

In your previous story, Heather was 20 yo. Now she suddenly is eighteen.

Although there are more ways to punish a woman then smacking her buttocks it is a hot story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userallison22@allison22
I love reading intelligently written erotica. I'm an intelligent woman with a huge book collection and dozens of favorite authors. I can get into heterosexual erotica, lesbian erotica, gay male erotica, BDSM, femdom, male-dom, celebrities, public sex, exhibitionism.....just ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES