The Whipped Heiress Ch. 02

Story Info
Heather is forced to suffer a variety of humiliations.
8.6k words
4.7
60.7k
43

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allison22
allison22
518 Followers

Author's Note: All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older.

- -

According to the slave contract I signed, I was legally the property of Karen Bowden. However, I was living on Corrina Nomikou's estate, and I had been conditioned to treat both women as if they both had legal authority over me.

In some ways, it was easier to think of Corrina Nomikou as my legal owner. I had known Keren Bowden for years and I was friends with her daughter. I had trouble remembering to address her as "Mistress" and I had been punished twice for addressing her by her name instead of her title. It was hard to break from old, familiar habits.

On the other hand, the first time I had met Ms. Nomikou, I was naked, gagged and bound. She treated me like her naked plaything, and I felt like it was right for her to do so. It was no problem for me to see Ms. Nomikou as a scary authority figure who demanded my respect and obedience.

On my second day of slavery, Ms. Nomikou had visitors, and Ms. Nomikou wanted to put me on display for them. Their names were Marietta Antoniou and Irini Antoniou. Marietta was a wealthy business owner and Irini was her teenage daughter...eighteen or nineteen, I forget. Anyway, I was naked and bound when they arrived.

Anastasia had taken a special interest in me, and my owners had given the chauffeur permission to use me for her amusement.

"I want to try some rope bondage today," Anastasia informed me. "It occurs to me that I can make your breasts look more prominent in certain types of bondage. I need you kneel on the ground and place your hands behind your back."

I knelt with my knees far apart and my hands behind my back. Anastasia pulled out multiple lengths of rope and I slowly discovered what she meant. First my wrists were tied together. Then she took more rope, and she began to bind my elbows.

"Yes, your breasts look much more exposed and prominent with your arms bound like that," Anastasia said. "With your elbows bound and your shoulders so close together, you're thrusting your breasts up and forward almost as if they're begging for attention. It's almost as if you've gained a cup size."

The more Anastasia tightened the ropes around my elbows, the more I hurt. I gasped and panted and felt increasingly helpless as she cruelly forced my elbows closer and closer together.

"That's extremely tight, Mistress," I said through clenched teeth as she pulled the ropes tighter.

"Tight enough to cause injury?" she asked.

"I don't think so," I replied. "It's just extremely uncomfortable."

I whimpered as she continued to adjust the ropes. Anastasia liked the idea of me being in pain and she intended to make certain that I suffered. My shoulders were pulled back further and further as she tightened the ropes on my elbows more and more. Anastasia made certain to point out how my breasts become more prominent the more my shoulders were pulled back. Every time my body adjusted to the extreme bondage Anastasia was putting me in, she tightened the ropes again, causing me to gasp and whimper in newfound pain.

"You're just adjusting to life as a slave," Anastasia informed me when I tried to complain. "There are slaves in this city who can take much more extreme bondage than this. You just haven't adapted to your new life yet."

I whimpered and gave Anastasia a pleading look, hoping that she'd take the hint and be merciful, but she tightened the ropes even more. I winced as my shoulders were pulled back more and my elbows came closer to one another. Anastasia thought that the effect it had on my breasts was sexy, so she kept going.

Whimpering and gasping did nothing to deter my captor. Slowly she kept tightening, forcing my shoulders back even further and my breasts thrust out even more prominently. The effect of such strict bondage was not only physical, but also psychological. The cruel and incapacitating way my arms were bound left me feeling intensely helpless. And the more helpless I felt, the more sexually aroused I became. My nipples became achingly hard and my sex spasmed wetly.

My flat abs tensed with my shoulders pulled back so far, and Anastasia rubbed her hand lovingly across my torso before tightening the ropes some more.

"Ow! Aaahhh!" I gasped when the pain became almost unbearable. Tears welled up in my eyes and Anastasia gave me a wicked look as she enjoyed my new level of pain and discomfort. She noted how hard my nipples had become while she was tying my poor elbows and then she pinched both my erect nipples simultaneously.

"Aaaahhhh!" I cried out as Anastasia abused my swollen nipples. I wondered what Anastasia would do to me next, but then one of the maids knocked on the door to Anastasia's room and announced that Ms. Nomikou wanted to see me.

The maid took me upstairs to her employer, however my wrists and elbows remained bound. Walking up a flight of stairs while your arms are tightly and painfully bound behind your back is a difficult ordeal. Fortunately, the maid was kind enough to keep arm wrapped around my waist as I walked up the stairs and prevented me from losing my balance or falling.

The strain on my elbows and shoulders was severe, but I adapted to the pain somewhat. My feelings of helplessness fueled my feelings of arousal and my dark sexual desires merged with the pain and created a cocktail of sensations that made the pain far more bearable, and even enjoyable in a weird, sexual sort of way.

I was escorted into a drawing room where Ms. Nomikou sat with her two guests. They were chatting in Sklavian when I was brought into the room. Ms. Nomikou spoke English so perfectly and with no trace of Sklavian accent that I sometimes forgot that English wasn't her first language.

When I entered the room, all eyes turned towards me, and I could feel the gazes of all three women as they openly examined my helpless nudity.

"She's adorable," Marietta said as she looked me up and down. "She's everything I'd hoped for."

Marietta Antoniou was early middle age, poised, authoritative, charming, and well-tailored. Her daughter was well-tailored and eighteen years old. She gave me a look that hinted at possible mischief. I suspected that she wouldn't be so well-behaved if her mother weren't there in the room.

"Katerina, you may leave us," Ms. Nomikou said, dismissing her maid. Then all eyes returned to me once again.

"Heather, Dear, I understand that you were whipped yesterday," Marietta said. "Come here and turn around so that I can examine the marks."

Felling a great deal of shame, I walked over to the well-dressed woman and turned around so that she could examine my buttocks and thighs. She gently ran her across my abused flesh, and I gasped. My poor bottom was still sensitive, and even a gentle touch caused me to flinch.

"Ah yes, you're still in pain, aren't you?" Marietta asked. "A whipping is always helpful for a girl. It removes the shock factor."

Marietta's daughter stared at me openly and studied me like an art connoisseur studies a renaissance painting. Then she leaned forward and said, "The way you're tied holds your shoulders back so well, and your breasts are thrust so deliciously forward. It's almost as if you're begging us to touch them."

"Go ahead and touch her if you like," Ms. Nomikou said. "You're a guest in my home. It seems like offering to let you feel her breasts is the least I could do."

I felt my face blush hot with embarrassment as Marietta Antoniou's daughter stood and cupped both my breasts and brushed her thumbs across my conspicuously erect nipples. I felt a throb in my loins, and I moaned.

"I think she's wonderful," Irini said breathily. Then she turned to Ms. Nomikou and said, "Where on earth do you get her?"

"She belongs to an American friend of mine," Corrina explained. "She's staying her for a couple of months and sharing her slave with me."

"I'd love to see her whipped," the Sklavian teenager said as she played with my sensitive nipples. "You do have some whips here on the estate, don't you?"

"Of course, I do, Irini. But you sound like an excited sadist. Do you want me to whip the poor girl just for your enjoyment?"

My sex throbbed with hungry spasms as the teenager continued to play with my hardened nipples. They were talking about whipping me, but I was so far gone into the sensations of helplessness, humiliation, and delicious eroticism that my brain could barely piece together any meaning from the words. It was as if the conversation had nothing to do with me. Only the sensations caused by the hands of the mischievous teenager had any meaning.

"I've never had a slave of my own," Irini replied sadly. "And I do love watching those lovely marks spring up on a girl's skin. Do you really have to have an excuse to whip the girl? Couldn't you do it just to hear her scream?"

"There is such a thing as proper etiquette," Irini's mother explained. "If you are going to whip a slave, you must have a reason for it."

"Can't we have any fun with her?" the teenager whined. "She's naked and helpless and so beautiful. What's the point of having her at our mercy if we can't take advantage of her?"

It was eventually decided that I would be taken down to the dungeon and put into suspension bondage so Irini could enjoy seeing me brought to the edge of orgasm over and over again but denied any actual orgasmic relief.

"She's on a drug that keeps her in a state of constant arousal," Ms. Nomikou explained. "We'll take advantage of the slave that way. When you hear the sounds she'll make, you'll see. She'll suffer a great deal."

_ _

In the dungeon the horribly tight ropes were removed from my elbows and wrists. For a few minutes I was free from bondage, and I took advantage of my freedom to rub the indentations on my arms left by the ropes.

Then I was told to stand underneath a horizontal bar that was suspended from the ceiling.

The bar was lowered, and I raised my arms so that my wrists could be secured to it. Then I was lifted up so that my feet dangled a good three inches off the floor.

Two of Ms. Nomikou's maids then grabbed my ankles and spread my legs indecently far apart, leaving my shaved genitals pornographically exposed and vulnerable. Marietta's teenage daughter gazed up and down at my bound nudity and licked her lips. She had a predatory look on her beautiful face, and I felt a new and delicious fear grow inside of me.

"This should appeal to your sadistic instincts, dear," Marietta said to her daughter. "Stick your hand between her legs and rub the poor girl's clitoris. Get her as close to orgasm as you can and then take your hands away. You'll find her responses to be quite interesting."

My mind was awash in fear and arousal as I hung suspended and struggling. I could feel my pussy leaking before the teenage sadist even touched me and I flinched when she approached.

Irini's eyes were bright and eager as she slid her fingertips gently across my hard, swollen clit. She teased me, rubbing my pink nub slowly at first, then she worked her fingers across my aching clit hard and fast. Within just a few seconds, I was on the verge of an earth-shattering climax. Then Irini took her hand away, stalling my approaching orgasm in its tracks.

"Aaahhh!"

I gasped and whimpered and then Ms. Nomikou told the maids to spread my legs apart even further.

"I want the dear girl to be forced to acknowledge her helplessness and vulnerability," the dapper woman told her maids. My legs were then pulled apart so wide I could feel the strain in my inner thighs.

Irini was a sadist. She took me right to the edge of orgasm, but not over. Every time I got close and started to tense up, she pulled away and left me suffering. After five or six times of this cruel sexual abuse I was reduced to tears.

At some point Irini forced her fingers deep into my vagina and she probed until she located my g-spot. She took me to the edge of orgasm again. My ability to think rationally had been stripped away and my entire existence was reduced to my dripping-wet sex. I begged Ms. Nomikou to make Irini stop, but she ignored my desperate pleading. I was reduced to trembling and whimpering as tears rained down my face.

I struggled to close my legs, but the maids were too strong and all I accomplished was making my inner-thigh muscles sore and breaking out in a sweat. I hung in my bonds and writhed on the brink of orgasm as the Sklavian teenager tortured me.

As Irini pumped her fingers in and out of my sex, she grabbed one of my nipples and pulled on it painfully. Then I begged Irini to allow me to cum. I begged. I pleaded. I screamed. I bargained. But she just shook her head and told me that I was a slave and I needed to be treated this way for my own good.

My vagina was leaking like a faucet and drenching my thighs. I'd never been so wet in my life before. The maids dutifully kept my legs spread wide. With my arms bound above my head and my legs forced open, my sex was open and available. Irini commented to her mother that keeping me right on the edge of orgasm was far more entertaining than she imagined it would be.

"Thank you for letting me do this to her," Irini said to her mother. "I'm having so much fun!"

As I approached orgasmic release, Irini once again removed her hand. She told me that she liked the tremor in my voice as I begged, and she ordered me to beg once more.

"Mistress, please!" I begged. "What you're doing to me is much worse than you can imagine! Please let me cum!"

"I'm enjoying this as well," Ms. Nomikou said. "A wealthy heiress reduced to begging for orgasms. There's a deliciousness in watching how far she's fallen. She's been utterly stripped of her pride and her dignity."

I moaned and whimpered as her fingers pumped my g-spot, then withdrew from my pussy as I reached the verge of orgasm once again. I trembled uncontrollably as my body screamed for orgasmic release. Crying was the only form of release that I could muster. Irini was a wicked sadist and she continued to torture me for what seemed like hours.

_ _

When Irini finally ceased tormenting me and I was released from the dungeon, I was emotionally and physically exhausted, but my mistresses gave me no opportunity to recover. I was ordered to go work in the kitchen and placed under the supervision of two of the scullery maids. They had me washing dishes. Of course, as I stood at the sink to toil away at the dishes, I was required to stand with my legs far apart.

The outlandishness of my situation was not lost on me. I was the heiress to a multi-million-dollar- fortune and I was being humiliated by two scullery maids. They wore uniforms and ogled my naked body while I labored away over a sink of dirty dishes. Of course, the humiliation of being naked and dominated by low-paid kitchen menials stoked my libido and kept me in a state of feverish arousal. My breasts throbbed, my sex palpitated, and juices coated my swollen pubic lips and my inner thighs. I desperately wanted to touch myself, but the scullery maids made it quite clear that I'd be punished if I did anything to ease my sexual frustration.

They laughed at the way that I squirmed and whimpered as I suffered, and they demanded that I keep my legs far apart and my dripping-wet pussy highly visible. They spoke mostly in Sklavian, and I assumed that they didn't understand much English. I muttered in English, miserably whining about my plight, thinking that they couldn't understand my words and then I said something along the lines of, "I'd be happy to let these maids punish me if I could just have a few minutes to finger my aching pussy and get some sexual relief."

Both scullery maids gaped and me with wide eyes and open mouths and one of them said, "What did you say, slave-girl?"

I felt my face blush hot with utter mortification and attempted to dismiss my words as insane ramblings, however, the maids weren't willing to let it go. They insisted that I had made a serious offer and they demanded the right to take me up on it.

I pulled my hands away from the dirty dishes and held them up in a defensive posture. I began to back away from the maids, but one of them darted forward and grabbed my wrist. Within an instant, my arm was twisted painfully behind my back.

"Slave girl made an offer," one of the scullery maids accused, "now she must live up to that offer!"

The other maid grabbed me by my scalp and pulled on my hair, leading me over to a dining room chair. I ended up going over one woman's lap while the other one kept my left arm twisted behind my back.

"Slave girl has a very cute butt! If you offer it up to us, we will always accept!"

I ended up in a very undignified position with my head down near the floor and my ass sticking up. My ass squirmed and my legs kicked mindlessly as I grunted and squealed. I felt scared and humiliated as these women forced me to display my ass for a spanking. And then I felt the first stinging slap across my buttocks.

There was an explosion of stinging pain across my tender buttocks. The maids were delighted at the way I squirmed and screamed in pain as I was spanked. They spanked me again and again. The sound of slaps across my bare buttocks sounded unbearably loud in the kitchen and my ass grew hotter and hotter.

It was mortifying for me to go over the knees of a scullery maid and be spanked. It would have been less of a humiliation if I were to be spanked by a wealthy woman like Mrs. Bowden or Ms. Nomikou, but scullery maids were common people! I sobbed helplessly and pictured how undignified I must look with my buttocks way up in the air, my legs open and my poor bottom becoming redder and redder as common scullery maids cruelly took turns smacking it.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Aaahhh! Aaaahhhh!"

The maids didn't weren't spanking me with the same sort of force as Mrs. Bowden's daughter, however, my ass was already tender from being whipped, so their swats still hurt a great deal. My reactions to the pain were quite authentic. I wasn't exaggerating. I was in a great deal of pain.

Eventually the maids grew tired of spanking my poor bottom and ordered me to stand up. I was permitted a few seconds to run my hands up and down the curves of my abused buttocks and I tried to sooth some of the sting away before the taller of the two scullery maids reminded me that I now had permission to finger my poor, throbbing pussy to orgasm.

"You spread your legs and we watch!" the other woman elaborated.

"Yes Mistress," I whispered.

To finger myself to orgasm while two lowly paid servants watched would be an extreme humiliation, however, I knew if I didn't have some sexual relief soon, I might go insane.

I felt my face heat up with uncontrollable embarrassment, but I had no real choice in the matter. I spread my legs apart and then one of the maids smacked me across my inner thighs with a wooden spoon and said, "Spread your legs wider!"

Tears welled up in my eyes as I spread my legs pornographically wide and exposed my swollen pubic lips to the common scullery maids. My pubes were shaved, so there was nothing to obscure their view of my pink slit. Then one of my hands slid slowly down my flat stomach and over my venue mound. I pushed a finger in between my swollen pubic lips as the two women watched my every move with intense scrutiny.

My pubic lips were already glistening with moisture, and I pushed a finger inside of me. My hips swished and swayed and one of the maids said something in Sklavian, causing the other maid to laugh.

"You have a very cute kólpos," one of the maids said. "Dig your fingers deep into it!"

I assumed that kólpos was the Sklavian word for pussy. I worked my fingers deep within my moist interior and I moaned as I played with myself, manipulating my g-spot and experiencing wave after wave of libidinous desire.

allison22
allison22
518 Followers