The Whipped Heiress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allison22
allison22
513 Followers

"Exactly!" Mrs. Bowden replied.

There was a long silence after that. It was finally broken by Grace when she said, "I'm not expert on slave etiquette, but shouldn't Heather be punished for lying about her mother like that?"

There was another protracted silence. Mrs. Bowden and Ms. Nomikou seemed to be uncertain how to answer.

Eventually Ms. Nomikou replied, "That's something of a grey area where slave etiquette is concerned, dear. Since she perpetuated that fraud before she became a slave, her current overseers could forgive her for that offense."

"I still think she should be punished for that," Grace replied. "Or maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to punish her. One of the main reasons I take my vacations in Sklavia is because I love to see naked girls squirm and suffer as they're punished."

"I quite understand, dear," Ms. Nomikou said. "A great deal of our tourism is based on foreigners that delight in seeing naked girls punished."

"Naked boys too, I think," Mrs. Bowden replied. "I've seen a lot of male slaves out there as well."

"Of course," Ms. Nomikou conceded. "We want to attract as many tourists as possible, so we have something to offer for heterosexual women, lesbians, gay men, straight men etc. We try to be inclusive."

"When you punish Heather, I would like to recommend impaling her ass. She seems to enjoy being spanked, but she dislikes having her anus probed. Even if you ease things into her ass gently, it makes her feel helpless and panicky."

"Good to know," Grace said as a wicked smile spread across her face. "Do you have anything phallic that I could use violate her tight, virginal asshole?"

Much to my dismay, Corrina Nomikou was able to accommodate Grace's unusual request. A servant was summoned and told to fetch a bottle of silicone-based lubricant, a box of latex gloves and the largest dildos she could find. Much to my surprise, the maid didn't find this request to be unusual or surprising.

In short order, the maid came back with a tray that contained anal lube, latex gloves and dildos of alarming thickness. I squirmed and told Mrs. Bowden that the girth of those things was too much and that they'd never be able to get them inside of me.

"Oh, don't be so negative," Mrs. Bowden said. "We have to at least try!"

The maid requested permission to stay and watch as my tight anus was stretched out. I silently and desperately hoped that they maid's request would be denied, but for some reason, Mrs. Bowden and Ms. Nomikou invited her to stay.

With that settled, Grace ordered me to stand against the far wall and keep my bare bottom facing towards her.

"Your ass is delightful," Grace said as she stood behind me. "I fell in love with it the instant I saw you from behind. It's almost a crime to cover up something this beautiful with clothes."

Then I felt her breath on the back on my neck and her hands on my buttocks. She squeezed my naked buttocks, fondled them, caressed them and pinched them. Even if she hadn't told me that she loved my buttocks, the way that she spent so much time tending to them would have clued me in.

I silently hoped that Grace would enjoy fondling my ass so much that she would forget about sticking things in my anus. But, after two or three minutes, she released her hold on my naked buttocks and said, "Heather, place your hands flat against that wall and spread your legs. Arch your back and stick your bottom out as if you were offering it to me."

I took a deep breath and obeyed her commands. I'd been ordered to assume this position before and I found it to be awkward and humiliating. With my hands uselessly pressed against the wall and my legs spread obscenely far apart, I feel helpless, defenseless and exposed.

Then I heard Grace snap on a latex glove. After that, she stood alarmingly close behind me and whispered in my ear, "Your perfectly shaped ass is hypnotizing. I can't stop looking at it, and I am willing to use any excuse I can think of to touch it."

And then to emphasize her point, she swatted my right buttock hard, three times in rapid succession.

"I even like the sound of my hand smacking your backside. That loud smacking sound is very agreeable."

I looked over my shoulder and said, "Thank you, Mistress."

"No looking at me now," she ordered. "Place your forehead against the wall and stick your ass out. Now, spread your legs further apart and arch your back."

When I had presented my naked buttocks in the manner she required, I heard her say, "Ah, that's much better. You look perfect now! Splendid!!"

Then she smacked me hard on my left buttock.

"Ow!" I exclaimed, and then I felt cold, oily lubricant being drizzled in between my butt-cheeks and smeared by Grace's finger. I whimpered helplessly as I felt a lubricated fingertip move in a circular motion, across the delicate surface of my anus.

I felt panicky and humiliated with my legs pornographically spread wide, my bald pubes indecently on display and one of Grace's fingers pushing firmly against the exposed, tender flesh of my pink anus.

"Don't tense up," Grace ordered. "When I push my finger inside of you, your asshole needs to be relaxed. If you're tight, it's going to really hurt."

Relaxing my sphincter so Grace could shove her fingers into my ass was a difficult order to follow. I have something of a phobia against anal penetration, so the mere thought of being anally impaled made me nervous. I made a conscious effort to relax my sphincter muscle and then I felt Grace's finger slip inside me.

I wriggled against the invading digit. The finger probed even deeper. and I groaned as her finger twisted, probed, explored and wriggled around inside of me. I moaned and felt an overwhelming sensation of helplessness and vulnerability. My legs trembled and I groaned helplessly, but somehow, it felt delicious the way I was forced to be naked and helpless for the stern, demanding landscape designer.

I squirmed and whimpered. Grace enjoyed my reactions, but she had other torments she wanted to try on me as well, so she slid her finger out of my tight orifice and stripped off her latex glove.

"We have two dildos here," Grace announced. "One is silicone, the other stainless-steel. Which one should we use on her first?"

I groaned at the question. Both dildos were massive and intimidating.

Ms. Nomikou and Mrs. Bowden were both interested in seeing the stainless-steel dildo forced into my tight ass and so Grace proceeded to smear copious amounts of greasy lubricant all over the gleaming, metal phallus. I moaned again and my legs trembled as I awaited my fate.

"Relax, dear," Ms. Nomikou said to me in a reassuring tone of voice as Grace prepared to rape my tight anus. "I'm sure it can't be that bad."

The maid pulled my buttocks apart, lewdly exposing my anus and the cold, rounded head of the metal dildo was pressed against my anus.

"Aaaahhhh!" I exclaimed as Grace forced my asshole open abnormally wide. The way she was stretching it was hurting me.

Grace pushed the fat cock deeper into my tight channel and I whimpered and panted. Grace, Mrs. Bowden, Ms. Nomikou and the maid all agreed that the sounds I made as my ass was raped were extremely entertaining.

And as Grace forced the thick, stainless-steel shaft into my ass, my poor anus was stretched open painfully wide, and I whimpered.

"This is what bad girls get," Grace informed me as she thrust the intimidating cock even deeper inside me. "Bad girls get punished. Do you feel punished, Heather?"

The massive phallus forced my tight orifice open wide. Accepting the terrible girth of the thing seemed impossible at first, but somehow with twisting, pushing and copious amounts of lubricant, Grace impaled my ass on the intimidating monster.

"Yes, Mistress!" I replied as I felt the horrible thing inching deeper until I could feel its entire bulk disturbingly inside of me. It felt like an outrage that this working-class woman was deeply spearing my delicate rectum with her metal weapon. At least when Mrs. Bowden or her daughter abused me, I was being abused by a wealthy and respected member of the upper classes. For me to be suffer at the hands of a mere landscape designer degraded me and brought my status down much lower.

I slipped into a shameless, mindless state as Grace's thick lance ruthlessly violated me. My muscles tightened reflexively, attempting to repel the invasive intruder, but the stainless-steel monster was thrust inside of me again and again, wearing out my muscles until all resistance was impossible and I surrendered to Grace utterly.

allison22
allison22
513 Followers