All Comments on 'The Whipped Heiress Ch. 02'

by allison22

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Leather_LesbianLeather_Lesbianover 2 years ago

Heather is such a lucky girl! She's surrounded by dominant women who give her the humiliation, sexual abuse and strict discipline that she so desperately craves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done. I liked both the individual scenes and scenarios. Particularly, I think the interaction with Irini, the teenage daughter, is very sexy and worked quite well. I think the whole idea of this character worked so well that it could be explored further (just my opinion). In general, I also liked the dialog throughout your story. Once again, I found the dialog with Irini highly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please, Mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any chance for Allison's freedom & a turnabout payback by getting Mrs. Bowden and her daughter being placed into judicial slavery under her total control? Just wondering?

BlinkOneSomethingBlinkOneSomethingover 2 years ago

Ok I understand now youre more into fantastical fiction then realism, like I suggested in my comment on part 1 chapter 1. That said it pretty scorching, I only recommend less use of 'pornographic' and 'pubic lips'. Both could be expressed with sexier words. Again, I love your mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving the story so far. Sounds like young Heather could use some enemas and buttplug training to keep her ass ready for her mistresses or a possible master?

Prof_MasterProf_Masterover 1 year ago

What a roller coaster. I feel like the heat has been steadily building since My Guilt Secret began. Pacing, sensory experience of the narrator, and exposition of fetishes (like the cross- generational and -class humiliation) are all beautifully, erotically written. Plus... love the rope bondage!

maddictmaddict7 months ago

I'm warming to Heathers plight in all of this. To see her return the favors she has received, especially with Irini to be taken unwillingly and edge again and again with some canning stripes on her ripe peach of an 18 year old bottom.

Ms Gave should blackmail Heather to be her guest for several events upon her return home !

Yes I'm enjoying this very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userallison22@allison22
I love reading intelligently written erotica. I'm an intelligent woman with a huge book collection and dozens of favorite authors. I can get into heterosexual erotica, lesbian erotica, gay male erotica, BDSM, femdom, male-dom, celebrities, public sex, exhibitionism.....just ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES