The Whipped Heiress Ch. 07

Story Info
Naked slave put on public display.
7.3k words
4.64
27.5k
27

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allison22
allison22
507 Followers

When I arrived at the Papantoniou household, the Sklavian media was camped out on their front lawn. Apparently, the arrival of a newly purchased naked slave was considered newsworthy in this part of the world. Getting out of the car while bound was difficult, so Mrs. Papantoniou undid my seatbelt and assisted me in getting out of the car.

Eager journalists pointed the lenses of the cameras and camcorders at me, capturing my naked humiliation as I walked barefoot across the grass towards the front entrance of Morgane Papantoniou's home.

Morgane pushed me forward into the thick of cameras and microphones. A wall of men and women with fervent looks on their faces crowded around me, making my feelings of naked vulnerability double and redouble. And, when I felt I couldn't feel any more exposed, Morgane nudged me and urged me to stand with my legs apart.

"Wider than that, dear," she urged. "I want the cameras to have an unobstructed view of your plump, adorable pubic lips."

With my legs spread wide, my bald pubes were shamelessly on display. And the way my wrists were bound behind me, my shoulders were pulled back, and my breasts were pushed suggestively forward. I was being forced to exhibit my naughty bits while the cameramen brazenly invaded my personal space. None of the members of the media were touching me, me but their bold, assessing gazes somehow made me feel as if I were being gang raped.

A potent wave of humiliation and an irrational sense of panic swept me away. Mrs. Papantoniou was behind me and the Sklavian media directly in front of me and on my flanks. I felt trapped and my breathing became ragged and desperate. The intense cocktail of emotions overwhelmed me, and I feared I might pass out, but then a strident female voice cut through all the chaos and drew my focus away from everything else.

"Áse me na peráso!"

The crowd of reporters parted like the Red Sea and a beautiful, young woman strode purposefully down the pathway that their parting had created.

She had a heart-shaped face with an impish smile plastered across her features. She had dirty blonde hair and a lithe, graceful figure. She strode towards me, somehow arrogant and mirthful at the same time, her hips rolling as she walked. As she approached, I felt acutely how vulnerable I was, with my breasts and genitals exposed as much as possible while this mischievous-looking woman was fully clothed, and her hands were free to touch me all over.

I instantly feared her, but it was a delicious sort of fear and I found myself wishing that she would use her hands to do something painful or wicked to my young, naked body.

She said something in Sklavian to Morgane and then she turned to me and said, "Hello, pretty girl. What's your name?"

"Heather," I replied timidly. My throat felt tight, and my heart was pounding frantically in my chest. This woman was about my height, my age, and my build, but somehow, she gave the impression of being so much bigger, grander, and more powerful than me.

"Heather, my name is Kloe, and you belong to me now. Starting tight now, your purpose in life is to follow my orders and make me happy."

I wasn't certain if I was expected to respond to that or not. Should I drop to my knees and pledge my unquestioning obedience to her? Or should I just stand there mute until she invited me to speak?

While I struggled to decide how I should react; Kloe took the decision out of my hands. She wrapped her arms around my waist, pressed her beautiful body against mine and kissed me on the lips. It was an intense, open-mouthed kiss with her tongue gracefully introducing itself into my mouth and seductively brushing up against my own tongue. I moaned slightly in response and made a muffled sound when one of her hands drifted down and gave my girlish butt a squeeze.

My buttocks were still sore from being beaten with a leather strap and I squirmed as strong fingers sank into my abused, naked flesh.

It was an extraordinary kiss and I got swept away by the passion and the heat of it. The rest of the world melted away and I forgot that Morgane and several dozen reporters were watching. My entire world was Kloe's lips, her tongue, her hands, and her wonderful body pressed up against mine.

When she finally broke from the kiss, we were both gasping for air. Then, my gasping intensified dramatically as Kloe worked a hand between my legs and worked her fingertips up and down my vulnerable pink slit.

While I was still reeling from the sensation of her stroking my hypersensitive pubic lips, she turned to the reporters and said something to them in her native tongue. They laughed cheerfully in response. I think a joke had just been made at my expense.

Then Kloe held up her hand so I could see her fingers glistening with my juices. I was soaking wet between my legs and by playing with my pussy, Kloe's fingers had become slathered in my juices.

"Heather, you got your fluids all over my fingers," Kloe said to me as she held her hand close to my face. "Do something about that."

Then she pushed her fingers into my mouth. It was obvious to me that she wanted me to suck my sexual juices off her fingers. Dozens of members of the Sklavian media fixed their gazes intently on me and watched as Kloe pumped her fingers in and out of my mouth and I obediently sucked away my sexual juices. It was humiliating, but what else could I do?

She finally withdrew her fingers from my mouth, and I felt relieved. My head was swimming, and my heart was racing but it seemed that Kloe was done humiliating me. Then Kloe placed her hands on my breasts.

My breasts were thrust forward as if I was inviting Kloe to touch them, and touch them, she did. First, she cupped them, giving them a gentle squeeze. I moaned, and the sound seemed so loud I bit my lip to stop it. Then she rubbed her thumbs across my hard nipples, causing me to moan even louder.

"Oh, you like that, don't you?" Kloe asked playfully.

The next thing I knew, Kloe had taken my sensitive nipples between her thumbs and index fingers and began to roll them. The gentle friction triggered waves of desire that spread across my entire body. My pussy and nipples throbbed in tandem, and I made girlish sounds of desire.

"I'm going to take you inside, Heather," Kloe said as she wickedly toyed with my nipples. "But the reporters were hoping you'd be on the front lawn all night. To keep them from getting cross with me, I had to promise to give them a wanton show before I took you inside."

I trembled at her words. Such a large assemblage of people staring at my naked body already had me feeling deliciously humiliated. How much worse was Kloe intending to make my humiliation?

"What sort of show?" I asked tremulously. "What are you going to do?"

"Don't you worry about it, pretty girl," she said as she played with my blood engorged nipples. "I promise it will be tremendously entertaining."

My concerns about her plans had nothing to do with their entertainment value. My concerns had to do with how much I was going to be made to suffer.

Much to my surprise the first thing that Kloe did was untie me. The ropes around my wrists and arms had some impressive knots, so it took a while. But I was perplexed as to why she would untie me at all right after she said she was going to use me to provide the assembled crowd some wicked entertainment.

"On your hands and knees, pretty slave," she said once I was untied. I want to see you crawl."

Okay, that made more sense. On my hands and knees, I crawled across the lawn, the reporters stepped back far enough that I wouldn't trod on their feet, but they remained close enough that they still had an excellent view of my naked ass.

"Your cute pubic lips are very much on view, slave girl," Kloe said playfully as she watched me from behind. "Did you know that?"

Before I could answer, there was a sharp, painful crack of leather across my ass. It felt like a thin leather strap or a leather belt.

"Crawl faster, pretty girl!" Kloe yelled at me. "Crawl faster!"

"Ow!!!!"

With a large crowd enjoying my ordeal, I was made to crawl naked across the grass. It seemed that every few seconds there was a loud crack of leather across my poor buttocks as Kloe ordered me to crawl faster, to kiss the shoes of a female reporters, to kiss her mother's boots, then to turn around and crawl hastily in another direction.

My knees burned from the rough earth, yet I went breathlessly on, crawling faster and proving my obedience by kissing the feet of total strangers. I could sense that my poor bottom and my thighs were both vivid with color as they both radiated red hot pain. And I felt a stab of embarrassment at how my breasts swayed and wobbled freely between my arms as I scurried frantically across the lawn.

"Aaahhh! Uhh! Ow! Ow! Aaaaahhhhh!"

Kloe was merciless, smacking my cute, little derriere, making me cry out in pain as I frantically scrambled away from her.

I tried to blink back the tears that were blurring my vision as Kloe whipped me and ran me ragged all across the front yard. At some point, Kloe ordered me to kiss yet another reporter's feet. I crawled over and obediently lowered my face to her black patent leather pumps and gently placed my lips against one and then the other. I was trembling, but I tried to make my kisses look elegant and respectful.

I kissed the woman's shoes, with my head down, my ass up, my legs spread pornographically wide, and my vagina indecently on display for everyone to see. I must have looked like some sort of wanton slut, especially with my pussy visibly wet and glistening with my womanly juices.

While I kissed and tonged patent leather, Kloe stood behind me and boisterously said something to the reporters. Then I felt her hand between my widespread legs. She pried my slick, swollen labia apart and I whimpered, trembling involuntarily at her touch.

The reporters were amused by my reaction. Then Kloe felt me up from my vagina to my asshole, causing me to squirm even more. Then Kloe said something in Sklavian that elicited laughter. Their chuckling sounded cruel somehow.

Then, switching to English, Kloe invited certain members of the media to come closer and touch me so they could examine my vagina up close and verify that it was sopping wet. I shuddered as strangers placed their hands on my pink slit and felt me up. Some of them even worked their fingers inside of me and probed my moist interior.

I was ordered to keep my head down, as a result I never got a look at the people who groped and fingered me. They might have been young, they might have been old, they might have been male, they might have been female, I'll never know for sure who touched me.

My body trembled and jerked as my nervous system was overloaded with sensations. I kept feeling as if I were on the verge of a powerful orgasm, but somehow, I never quite reached climax. My frustration grew as the hands and fingers of strangers kept me in a consistent state of sexual heat, causing my head to reel and my pride and inhibitions to melt away.

"Huh...Uhh...Huhhh. No! Kloe! Please! Aahhhh!"

"Just keep using your mouth on those shoes, pretty girl," Kloe admonished me, then she smacked my already sore butt to encourage my unquestioning obedience. I desperately wanted some sexual relief, but Kloe had the voice of authority, and I was just a naked slave. I did what she told me to do and kept kissing the black leather shoes while my pussy was probed and petted.

_ _ _

The reporters were happy with the humiliating spectacle I'd been forced to perform and then Kloe brought me inside and took me up to her bedroom. My head was reeling from everything I'd endured, and I was barely able to make it up the steps. I leaned on Kloe for balance and guidance.

And once we were secured inside of her room, she leaned in and kissed me passionately on the mouth.

Before she kissed me, I had been emotionally and physically exhausted. I had just wanted to collapse into an ungainly heap. But Kloe's passionate kisses revived me somehow.

My pussy throbbed as we kissed, and I moaned into her mouth. When her tongue snaked forward, I parted my lips to allow her tongue access. Her tongue brushed up against mine and I felt gloriously alive as our tongues danced together.

We were both breathing heavy when we broke from the kiss, and Kloe had a look of delight and sexual arousal plastered across her features. Then she gently stroked the side of my face and in a soft, endearing tone of voice she said, "You are adorable, Heather. I'm so happy that my mother bought you for me to enjoy."

Kloe was a big believer in foreplay. My clit was hard and swollen and my pussy was dripping wet. Feverish sexual desire surged through me, but she still insisted on using her hands and mouth to explore and excite my naked body before giving me an orgasm. She kissed me along my jaw and then pressed her lips to my collarbone while her hands cupped my breasts.

She held onto my girlish boobs, and I arched my back and pushed my breasts into her hands, craving her touch. She massaged my breasts lovingly before running her thumbs across my sensitive nipples, making them even harder. They became so hard and erect that they ached, but Kloe wasn't finished with them yet. When my inflamed nipples were sticking out like pencil erasers, she took one of them into her mouth and sucked on it. I gasped and then she gently bit into my sensitive, pink nub, causing my pussy to throb, and causing me to gasp even louder.

And when she released my nipple, she proceeded to kiss my breasts before leisurely moving down and kissing my ribcage and my taut abs. Each kiss seemed to make me more feverish and incite more potent throbbing between my legs. I was moaning long before her mouth ended up at my shaved pubes.

She kissed my swollen pink slit and then her hand was between my labia, her fingertips sliding up and down the slick folds of my pubic lips.

"Aaahhh," I moaned as her talented fingers circled my hard clitoris and then her thumb brushed gently across it. My legs trembled and felt wobbly as my teenage mistress worked on finger into the gap between my swollen pubic lips, and then she pulled out and inserted two fingers inside of me.

"I love it when you make that sound. Keep doing that. Those sounds make me happy," Kloe said as she worked her fingers in and out of my sex.

Moaning and gasping was no problem. The aching need between my legs consumed me and my whole body became feverish with sexual need. Stopping the moans and gasps would have been almost impossible, I just rode the feelings and let my body do the rest.

Then Kloe worked her fingers deep inside of me, and brushed up against my Gräfenberg spot, I knew it wouldn't be long before I exploded in orgasm. My whole body shuddered, I squirmed indecently, and I let out a full-throated gasp. Then Kloe looked up at me with a mischievous grin and said, "I've never fingered a slave's pussy before. Am I doing it eight?"

"Oh God, yes," I exclaimed, the excitement in my voice palpable. Then Kloe moved her fingers inside of me and made a "come here" motion along the inside of the vagina, brushing her fingertips across my G-spot repeatedly, causing my pussy to erupt in delicious spasms.

"Aaaahhhh," I gasped wordlessly and arched my back. My entire system went into sensory overload and my muscles contracted around Kloe's fingers. My orgasm rolled up and broke out of me like a tsunami. My orgasm was so intense that I couldn't help but scream out when it hit.

I squeezed my eyes shut tight and felt my thighs tremble and my knees buckle. I nearly collapsed to the floor, but Kloe caught me before my head could hit the ground.

I panted and held onto Kloe for support. I was almost delirious with sensory overload. I just wanted to lie down and bask in the orgasmic afterglow, but Kloe had other ideas.

I was suffused in the delicious post-orgasmic bliss when Kloe said, "Get your ass up onto the bed. It's time for you to use your mouth to make me happy."

I hadn't even noticed that there was a bed in the room until just that moment. Kloe lifted me up and dumped me onto the mattress and began to get undressed. I lay on the bed with my eyes heavy-lidded and watched Kloe as she took off her shirt and unzipped her pants. She had taut, flat abs and a tiny waist. And when she was completely naked, I saw that her vulva was just as smooth as mine and her adorably pubic lips were swollen and plump as if they were begging for attention.

We were both naked, but it was obvious that I was her slave and not her equal. My ass felt reddened and stinging from Kloe's leather strap and my face was crusted with drying tears.

"You're my first slave," Kloe said as she crawled onto the bed. "I want my first time with a slave to be special, so get your face between my legs and show me how extraordinary you can be."

Kloe was lying face up and she spread her legs suggestively wide while I positioned myself on my hands and knees. I lowered my mouth to her plump, glistening pubic lips and gave them a long, slow lick.

Kloe raised her hips up off the mattress and set them back down again before saying, "You can do better than that. I'm not some delicate glass sculpture. Let's see some intensity with that tongue!"

At my teenage mistress's urging, I forced my tongue into the hot, wet furrow between her swollen labia and probed deep. Once my tongue was firmly inside her pink, warm, dripping sex, Kloe's breathing became rapid and urgent. Without being told, I removed my tongue from inside of her sex and sought out her swollen clitoris which was now remarkably visible and poking out of its hood.

I trapped her hard, swollen clitoris between my teeth and at first; I sucked on her clitoris gently, however Kloe found her voice and ordered me to suck on it harder.

Of course, I obeyed. I sucked on her clit with wild enthusiasm and my efforts were rewarded with a series of feminine screams and moans. Kloe writhed and squirmed and gripped my head tightly. She pushed my face into her sex and rocked her hips. Her inevitable orgasm was loud and passionate. On and on she came, abandoning herself to delirious, libidinous pleasure. Her thighs twitched, her whole body shuddered, and she screamed with an intensity that shook the walls.

For a long time, the two of us just lay there in a naked heap. Kloe held on to me and panted while I just lay there and listened to the happy sound of her lusty, vigorous breathing.

_ _ _

I woke up many hours later, still lying on top of Kloe, my face resting on her thigh. Apparently, we had both been exhausted and we both drifted off to sleep after sex.

I enjoyed the feeling of snuggling my body up against Kloe's sleeping form. Then, suddenly, Kloe's breathing changed, and I felt one of her hands on my hip. "Good morning, slave girl," she said. "What sort of wicked things shall I do to you today?"

The question was rhetorical. As a slave, I wasn't allowed to make decisions on what sort of wicked things my mistress would do to me.

Shortly after Kloe got out of bed, she led me to the bathroom and pushed me into the shower. Then, she turned on the water and waited for it to get warm. Once it was heated enough to her liking, she stripped naked and got in with me.

As a slave my body is supposed to be on display for the prurient enjoyment of others. It's against slave etiquette for me to be enjoying the bodies of my masters or mistresses, however, I couldn't help but stare at Kloe's body as she soaped me up in the shower.

She was slender and graceful, but not fragile. There was quite a lot of muscle visible underneath her skin. She looked somewhat like a cross between a ballet dancer and a sprinter...she had a young body that was both athletic and sexy.

allison22
allison22
507 Followers