The Whipped Heiress Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I twisted and rolled my hips in a shameless manner, causing the crowds to go wild. They were getting a wanton, entertaining show at my expense. I moaned and shuddered and gasped in pain and pleasure and humiliation as everyone watched me get fingered to a very public orgasm.

My hips rocked violently as the orgasm took control of my body. It was painful to be groped down there after the rope left my pussy so reddened and sore, and yet the pain had a dark, sensual thrill of pleasure to it. The ache between my legs became a sharp, stinging pleasure, and when my orgasm reached its climax, it was so overwhelming I very nearly collapsed to the ground.

My moans were silenced by the cruel gag in my mouth, but as my sore pussy was abused the sexual pressure inside of me became more powerful. I found myself moving my hips in a shameless, whorish manner. My hips bucked, I shuddered and gave a sob of orgasmic pleasure. The feverish, desperate orgasm tore through me, and my legs became useless as my whole body went limp.

Kloe grabbed me before I could collapse to the ground and held me tightly. She was much stronger than she looked, supporting the weight of my body while I gasped and panted and savored wave after wave of orgasmic bliss.