The Whipped Heiress Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held still for Kloe and allowed her to glide her hands over every inch of my naked body. I kept my hands behind my back, wrists crossed and spread my feet far apart. When Kloe soaped my breasts, I began to moan. She spent a ridiculous amount of time lathering up my breasts, kneading them, pushing them together and even playing with my nipples. After an eternity of this, she worked her hands down the front of my body until one of her hands was cupping my sex.

"Oooohhh."

Kloe massaged my pubic lips, getting me increasingly aroused. She felt me up from my vagina to my asshole, rubbing the tender folds of my labia. My pussy throbbed and my breathing quickened. Kloe expertly played with my pussy, getting me feverish with sexual need, then she had me turn around so she could soap me up from behind.

I turned around and assumed the police search position. My palms were pressed flat against the wall and my legs were spread far apart. It was a position that left me feeling vulnerable and pornographically exposed...which I'm sure that's what Kloe wanted.

Kloe began to run her slick hands all over me again, this time focusing on my shoulders, back, buttocks and the backs of my legs. She even pulled my buttocks apart to lather up my anus.

"Aaaahhhh."

I couldn't help but moan. That was an extremely sensitive part of my body with a plethora of nerve endings. If Kloe was going to probe my asshole, I wouldn't be able to suppress gasps or moans.

"You sound very slutty when I touch you here," Kloe said as she pressed her fingertips into my pink, delicate orifice. "I enjoy it when you make that sound."

Kloe spread my buttocks apart even wider and proceeded to massage my exposed anus with her slick, soapy fingertips, making me squirm and make shameless moaning, groaning and panting sounds.

"Oooohhh! Aaahhh! Aaaaahhhhh!"

"Your reactions when I probe your anus are so adorable. I'll have to play with your asshole often. You'll be much more fun that way."

Eventually, Kloe and I finished showering, grooming and getting dressed. Well, Kloe got dressed. As her slave, I was required to remain naked. I was then taken downstairs.

Kloe and her mother allowed me to sit at their dining room table and eat breakfast with them, of course, I was unable to stop squirming. I was in a state of intense sexual arousal and my poor bottom was sore from all the strokes I took from the leather strap. The combination of a red, stinging bottom and agonizing sexual need made it impossible for me to sit still.

Morgane gave me a disapproving glare and said, "Heather, sit up straight. Slaves are expected to have excellent posture."

Despite the pain in my bottom and the insistent throb in my vagina, I did as Morgane said and sat up straight.

"Straighter than that. Lift your chin, pull back your shoulders and thrust out your boobs. A good slave girl takes care to always keep her breasts prominently on display."

Technically, I was Kloe's slave, but Kloe's mother could give me orders too. I lifted my chin, pulled back my shoulders and forced my breasts forward. It was an awkward and humiliating way to eat, but that's how I sat for the remainder of my meal.

After breakfast, I cleared away the dishes and Kloe came up behind me and said, "The reporters have returned, along with an army of spectators. We're going to have to go out there and put on a performance."

_ _ _

The reporters had indeed returned, as well as hundreds of gawking perverts, eager to get a glimpse of the naked slave girl. I was overwhelmed with feelings of dark arousal and exquisite humiliation. I had long fantasized and being naked, helpless, and objectified by hundreds of prurient strangers, but the reality was so much more intense than any of my fantasies. As far as the eye could see, men and women were turning their heads and staring hungrily at my naked body. It was a soul-crushing humiliation to be naked and ogled by so many strangers, but at the same time I felt a powerful pulsing in my wet, swollen sex.

My heart pounded loudly, echoing in my ears. I felt feverish, my legs trembled, and I thought they might give out on me as I felt faint,

"Oh, God," I gasped.

"Calm down, slave-girl," Kloe admonished me. "Just do as I say, and everything will be fine. I'll get you through this."

I silently nodded my head and tried to put my faith in Kloe. She was my mistress, she was the voice of authority, she knew what she was doing, right?

"Forward," Kloe said, and she pressed her hard firmly against the small of my back, urging me to walk.

She steered me over to a group of young women. They were all about Kloe's age and seemed to know her. We joined their group and Kloe greeted them with enthusiastic hugs. Words were exchanged, but they spoke in Sklavian, and I didn't understand a word they said.

Finally, Kloe turned to me and said, "Slave, these are my friends, Thomai, Iliana and Drusilla."

"Dru," Drusilla corrected. "Everyone calls me Dru."

Kloe ignored Drusilla's remark and added, "They've agreed to assist me in putting on a memorable performance for your fans, I've given them permission to grope you and treat you like a shameless slut. You don't mind, do you?"

I was so stunned by the question; I couldn't formulate a response. Luckily, my mistress didn't seem to care if I had an answer to her question or not. Then Kloe's friends gleefully circled me and examined my nudity from every angle.

"If you give any of my friends a hard time, I've given them permission to punish you. So, be a good girl."

"You have an unbelievably cute bottom, "Thomai opined. "I'd enjoy spanking it."

Kloe chose that moment to grab a handful of my ass and squeezed it possessively. Then her voice got deep and sultry and she said, "Now, place your hands behind the back of your head, thrust your tits out and spread your legs exceptionally wide. Show my friends that they're welcome to touch you all over."

Members of the Sklavian media seemed to sense that a grand spectacle was imminent, and they swarmed. Camera crews, reporters and civilians closed in, and dozens of pairs of eyes examined my naked body with looks of hunger and longing. My heart was throbbing in my throat until all I could hear was my blood pulsing inside my head.

Kloe's friends advanced on me, and I felt a certain degree of trepidation. I was naked and my breasts were thrust forward as if I was offering them up as some sort of pornographic gift. It was a very vulnerable situation for me to be in and I was very embarrassed and self-conscious about the way scores of fully dressed strangers were openly appraising my naked body.

One of Kloe's friends grabbed me from behind. She placed her hands on my buttocks, cupping them, fondling them and squeezing them, and even exploring the tight furrow in between. After her hands spent several minutes roaming all over my bare buttocks, she moved on to fondling my thighs and then said, "Your ass is really amazing. It's nice and firm. Soft, smooth skin stretched over firm muscles."

The one named Thomai slid her hand between my legs, cupping my pubic lips and then giving them a firm, intimate squeeze. I gasped and made an inarticulate sound of surprise, which seemed to delight and entertain the spectators that surrounded us.

The way Thomai rubbed my sensitive labia raised my desire to feverish levels. I squirmed and moaned as Kloe's friend pushed her fingers inside me and probed my moist interior. Being naked and fingered while hundreds of prurient strangers watched was a severe indignity.

Yet, even as I lamented my fall from grace, I felt the erotic sensations of a powerful orgasm building inside me. I moved my hips and pelvis in a lewd shameless manner as Thomai's wicked fingers brought me closer and closer. I was right on the edge of a glorious climax when she pulled her fingers out of me. A sadistic smile spread across her face.

She held her hand up so I could see my sexual juices glistening on her fingers. Then she ordered me to suck on her fingers until they were utterly clean.

The camera crews closed in for the perfect shot as Thomai thrust her fingers into my mouth, and I obediently sucked my juices off them. Tears welled up in my eyes as I allowed myself to be publicly humiliated, but bizarrely a feeling of excitement washed over me at the same time.

There were so many people staring at my naked body as I was fondled. I felt my face go hot with embarrassment, then Kloe informed me that I was blushing. I was being ogled, objectified, and fondled and I was finding the whole experience overwhelming. I felt fear, anxiety, embarrassment, lightheaded, feverish and I couldn't get my breathing under control. I was so overwhelmed with physical and emotional sensations that I feared I might pass out.

However, at the same time, my loins were feverish, my nipples were hard, and my sex was wet and throbbing with hungry spasms. My feelings of fear and humiliation battled with my feelings of arousal and desire. Neither side seemed to be able to achieve a clear victory and the two sides just continued to escalate and become more viciously aggressive.

Being surrounded by fully clothed men and women while I was naked and groped was a huge emotional trigger for me. I panted, felt feverish and sweat began to bead on my torso.

Kloe then ambled forward and proceeded to kiss me passionately. Her mouth made love to my mouth, her tongue rubbed suggestively against my tongue, and she rubbed her clothed body up against my naked one as we kissed. Then one of Kloe's hands slipped between us and she cupped my breast and toyed with my nipple.

I moaned into Kloe's mouth as we kissed and I felt acute embarrassment that so many people were watching us, but mixed in with the humiliation was a deep sense of arousal. I was experiencing sublime nakedness, and sweet shame. I knew it wasn't normal, but I was feverish with arousal at the way I was being exposed, groped and objectified.

When Kloe broke from the kiss, I squirmed uncomfortably as it felt like everyone in the world was ogling my young, naked body. A cool breeze chose that moment to blow past and brush across my naked buttocks and exposed pubic lips.

Iliana glided up and grabbed my breasts. At first, she just cupped them, gently squeezed them, and lifted them, as if testing their resiliency. Then, she got rougher. She kneaded them like bread dough, then trapped both my nipples between her thumbs and index fingers and pinched.

"Aaaahhhh!" I exclaimed as my tender flesh was abused. "That hurts!"

"Yes, well you're a slave," Iliana said as she continued to hold my nipples in her merciless grip. "You're expected to endure a certain amount of pain, right?"

"She's right," Kloe said, as she gazed at me while standing behind Iliana. "My mother paid a lot of money for you, and part of the reason she paid so much, was slaves have to endure the sort of pain that free women refuse to endure. Now that I own you, I can make you suffer and enjoy the delicious sounds you make."

"Slaves look so fetching when they endure pain for their masters," Thomai opined helpfully. The conversation was moving in an ominous direction, and I feared what was to come next.

Dru procured lengths of rope from somewhere and Kloe ordered me to hold still while the ropes were secured around my naked body. Kloe took the nylon rope and tied my right wrist to my left elbow. My left wrist was similarly bound to my right elbow. There were also ropes that bound my arms closer together behind my back, making the whole thing more secure and impossible to escape from, no matter how much I struggled.

Even after my hands were helplessly bound behind my back, there were still ropes left over. I didn't guess right away what those were for.

The assembled crowd was watching me with disconcerting intensity as Kloe and her friends took one rope and snaked it between my legs, pulling it tightly between my buttocks and then yanking it painfully between my sensitive, swollen labia.

And while that rope was being wedged between my tender pubic lips, another rope was tied tightly around my waist. In the end, the rope that was yanked up between my pubic lips was tied off in the back around my waist. In the front, the crotch rope was threaded underneath the waist rope and Kloe held the free end of the rope. She explained that she intended to use it like a leash, she could lead me around by tugging on it.

Merely walking with the nylon rope biting deep into my labia hurt bad enough, but every time Kloe pulled on the rope, the rope buried itself even deeper inside of me and the biting sting of the rope hurt even worse.

"Ooh! Ow! Aaahhh! Aaaaahhhhh!"

As the rope was pulled between my plump, aching pubic lips, I was unable to stifle my gasps and grunts of pain. I was forced to walk at a brisk pace. And if I lagged, Kloe would tug on my leash and the rope wedged between my tender labia would dig even deeper.

It was a dark, vicious pain having a length of rope bisecting my sensitive, swollen pubic lips. However, deep inside my soul, there was a part of me that was enjoying being so cruelly abused by Kloe this way, with that cruel invasive rope, hurting me in a very intimate part of my anatomy.

The rope would have hurt less if I just stood there and didn't move, but Kloe kept pulling on the rope leash, forcing me to walk. Walking caused the rope to dig in deeper, thus making the pain sharper. The intensity of the pain caused me to whimper and make sounds of helpless suffering. The crowds of people who witnessed my suffering thought it was all grand entertainment.

Kloe's family owned at least two acres of land and the assembled perverts who had come to witness my naked humiliation were spread all over the place. Kloe forced me to walk through the intimidating masses of people to give them a chance to see my naked charms up close and personal. She even encouraged a few of them to reach out and feel my boobs or playfully swat me on the ass. When I complained about this treatment, someone produced a ball gag and encouraged Kloe to buckle the gag firmly into place so I couldn't complain anymore.

"Yes! Brilliant!" exclaimed Kloe as she accepted the ball gag. She examined it briefly before ordering me to open my mouth wide. I felt a surge of dread and humiliation wash over me, but I did as I was told.

There I stood, naked, bound, and gagged in Kloe's front yard while crowds of strangers scrutinized me intently. My feelings of helplessness and vulnerability were considerably amplified when Kloe turned to a nearby cluster of men and women and invited them to touch me.

"Would any of you like to cop a feel? As a slave, she has no rights, so feel free to touch her all over."

There were a few seconds of indecision as three young men and two young women looked at each other, uncertain how to respond to this invitation, then one dark haired, dapper woman took a step forward, reached out, and cupped one of my breasts. Her grip was tentative at first, but she soon warmed to her task and reached out her other hand, grasped both of my breasts, and kneaded them with great enthusiasm.

I moaned into my gag and trembled when she began to play with my nipples, then one of the young men moved towards me and began to fondle my naked buttocks.

The gag muffled my sounds of indignation as two clothed strangers worked their hands all over my naked body.

"Mmmmmfffff!" I cried into the gag,

The way I was bound forced my shoulders to be pulled far back and thus my breasts were thrust forward. The dapper woman pointed out how the way I was bound made my breasts more prominent. She thanked Kloe for tying me up in a manner that forced me to display my boobs like a slut. She was fascinated with my naked body and insisted on touching me all over. She began by cupping my breasts, enthusiastically squeezing them, and playing with my already erect nipples, causing them to stiffen even more.

She ran her hands all over my body, tweaking my nipples, stroking my exposed pubic lips, feeling up my thighs and buttocks and squeezing my breasts hard enough to hurt.

She was fascinated with the bondage aspect of my slavery. She took her time and leisurely inspected the ropes that bound my wrists and arms. Then she spent an inordinate amount of time running her fingers over the rope that was tightly wedged between my buttocks and pubic lips. She yanked on it suddenly, pulling it deeper inside of me and eliciting a plaintive moan that was muffled by my gag.

"That thing in her mouth is effective at keeping her from talking," the handsome woman observed. "And it somehow makes her look even more helpless and vulnerable."

Kloe pointed out that the gag was uncomfortable. It forced me to keep my mouth open and caused my jaw to ache. And it was impossible to wear it for any period of time without drooling around it.

It was embarrassing having Kloe point out the way that the gag forced me to drool. I squirmed both physically and emotionally at the way I was being examined. The more this woman touched me and commented on my predicament, the more my feelings of helplessness and embarrassment increased.

When that lady tired of my body, Kloe invited other strangers to feel me up and enjoy my naked breasts, nipples, and other intimate parts of my body. I squirmed and whimpered in embarrassment, and Kloe acted as if she didn't notice my obvious distress.

"Oooomthhhhh!"

It was horribly degrading to be examined so crudely and libidinously. And the rope wedged deep between my pubic lips was both painful and drew everybody's attention to my vagina. Several people grabbed my pussy just to see how severely the rope was embedded inside of me.

Being objectified and abused like this gave me a strange, dark, heady thrill. My body broke out in a fine sheen of sweat as I was groped and ogled, and a flood of breathless excitement surged through my body. With the gag in my mouth, I couldn't mention this to anyone. Of course, even if I wasn't gagged, I think I would have kept silent about my masochistic tendencies.

After being groped by at least a dozen people and ogled by hundreds, Kloe placed on hand on my waist, made intense eye contact with me and said, "Dru is going to give you an orgasm while all these people watch. Would you like that?"

My eyes went wide. The crowds that surrounded me were already studying my naked body with an intensity that was disturbing. How much more humiliating would it be for me if they watched me squirm, pant and gasp my way to orgasm.

"Well, it doesn't really matter how you feel about it," Kloe said as she began to untie the ropes around my waist. "Your public will love it."

I groaned when she removed the cruel, intrusive rope from between my poor, inflamed sex lips. They were red and sensitive, and I didn't want anyone touching them, but Kloe and her friends weren't concerned with that I wanted.

People in the crowd shouted out words of encouragement as Dru placed her hand between my legs and worked her fingertips up and down my pink slit. I was extra sensitive down there because of the way the rope had dug into my tender flesh, and more than a little raw.

The bizarre thing was, the stinging pain of being only seemed to my sexual arousal. As Dru's fingers toyed with my abused, reddened pubic lips, I moaned in response. I was savoring the sensations of a dark, delicious sort of pain.

I spread my legs wider and put my pussy indecently on display for the Sklavian media, filming us. I gasped and whimpered and stared at Dru as she worked my nether lips apart and impaled my vagina with her fingers. She probed deep, finding deliciously responsive nerve endings and I felt one spasm after another ripple through my body.