The White Girl - Getting Engaged!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But for Johnny the explosion was like a bellowing Circus Barker echoing throughout the household which could be heard by the neighbors on each side of Karen's home, probably including Mrs. McGillicuddy.

Embarrassed to be seen naked in the bright light of the attic, Karen jumped up and scurried back downstairs to cover her generous and plump thighs and buttocks. This sight was all to the delight of Johnny as he watched in splendor as her rubenesque ass cheeks wobbled and warbled down the stairs.

That night in bed the newly connected couple laid up together discussing their short but sweet courtship and their embrace of the challenges of their divergent future dreams together. Johnny said to Karen, "Do you realize that we can use sex to medicate your insecurity about being left alone and lonely." "Our love for each other has been a drug that has covered up your fears and doubts about a third divorce," he said.

"We appear to have a racial fetish for each other!" "You are enamored of my BLACKNESS and I am compelled to the color contrasts of our vanilla & chocolate complexions," Johnny said. "Let's make our love permanent by consecrating it with something special tonight," Johnny proclaimed.

And with that said he launched into something that he had been lusting for but had never attempted with Karen. He turned her on her stomach and hunched himself down to the bottom of the bed where he grasped her feet and began to lick and kiss and suckle her toes, the soles of her feet and her inner ankles. Karen giggled and snickered from the ticklish sensation that she received from Johnny's wet and warm tongue on her feet and on the inner portions of her legs.

Sensing her excitement Johnny continued his journey further up the inner portions of her legs until he reached the back sides of Karen's knees which were one of her erogenous zones of arousal. All during this time Johnny had extended his muscular right arm and his groping fingers up to the stem of Karen's clitoris and had started squeezing and pinching her orgasmic nerve center and he continued to stroke her clitoris as his tongue slid up further between her thighs and booty crack, reaching the upper-thigh region and the incline of her generous and giggling ass cheeks.

Karen at this point became suspicious of Johnny's ultimate intention and spoke out, "Now don't try to go too far and end up trying to stick your penis inside my asshole." "I've never liked anal sex and I've never let others get their big cocks up inside my tight fitting rear end," she warned.

Always confident that he could convince any woman to let him slide his personal brand of sensitive and sensual anal sex up their asses, Johnny took no heed to Karen's warning. Rather he continued to charm her, and smooze her and continued to try to seduce her into letting him be the exception and not the rule about penetrating her virgin ass hole.

Despite her protestations Karen continued to be aroused and involved in Johnny's progressions towards her A-Hole! She settled back onto her stomach as he began to firmly massage and kneed her ass cheeks. He would alternatively stroke her wet and leaking pussy every so often along with her swelling clitoris with his free hand.

This caused Karen to moan in lust, and to push her big, and voluminous ass backwards towards Johnny's octopus-like hands, encouraging his continuation. The Coup de gras for this session was when Johnny joined his wet and slippery tongue to the proceedings by licking, mouthing and biting all around, over and inside of Karen's fat, exposed and aroused ass cheek region.

Starting at the base of her inflamed clitoris and sopping pussy Johnny licked and bite and nipped at Karen global ass and nibbled and nipped up her cheeks leading to her asshole itself. Switching his body positioning so that he was now at a face-to-face level with Karen, Johnny shifted his position so that his swollen, enlarged and expectant penis had joined the fray and he was sticking and jabbing his throbbing fat-headed cock up and down, in and out of the deep cleavage between her two plump ass checks.

The pre-cum from his drooling dick was serving as the natural lubricant that was providing the jelly of slip & slide that was sending Karen's body chemistry through the roof as he began to stroke his dick forward and backwards again and again within her luscious buttocks.

"No Johnny don't penetrate me," she moaned, all the while spreading her hips and her ass cheeks wider and wider with each dick-slick stroke up her butthole and out again. They were breathing extremely heavily now as his dick was reaching the gates of her tight, little button-hole.

Johnny leaned in at her face and whispered in her ear, "Just relax baby and let it slide right in honey, slowly." "Don't tense up sweetheart, just relax and let your ass muscles receive my penetration," he instructed. "Johnny, please don't hurt me baby, please be careful," begged Karen.

And with that acknowledgement he pushed his hungry hips forward and felt the crest of his bulbous dick head stretching the lips of her anus wider and wider and tighter and tighter. Though Karen continued to moan and whimper, she also assisted the process by raising her hips off of the mattress to accommodate a better angle to enter her rear parts.

With the pre-cum from his penis joined together with the juices from her leaking pussy Johnny was able to make a successful entry without tearing any tissues or straining any muscles. In fact as the natural lubricants greased the skids he began to get a slippery introduction into her asshole a half inch at first, which quickly became two inches, followed by four inches of penetration until before long the neophyte couple were jamming and slapping and grinding together as Johnny took Karen on an anal ride to ecstasy.

Having calmed her fears, and soothed her nerves Karen and Johnny slammed and bucked and he rode her asshole like she was a pony. Clutching her waist at the hips he hung on as she pushed her backside higher and higher towards his slamming pelvic girdle as he rode her and rode her faster and faster, deeper and deeper until he roared out with gusto, "GODDAM YOUR ASS IS TIGHT."

He spurted and spurted gunk down her hole and all over her milking buttocks. And for extra measure Karen squeezed her ass cheeks as tightly as she could to bleed every drop of baby seed from Johnny's jerking cockmeat. Spent and depleted Johnny simply rolled over onto Karen and they fell off to an exhaustive sleep.

The next morning Karen woke Johnny early so that she could drive him back to his apartment to the South of her residence and they caught breakfast at the Perkins restaurant on the interstate highway home. Safely deposited back at his place Johnny spent the rest of Sunday afternoon and evening catching up on the scant bit of sleep that he'd garnered at Karen's.

On Monday morning when he returned to his classroom and began checking his E-Mail messages he found one from Karen and Johnny excitedly opened the message to read the observations of his lady love and to read her composition. When he opened up the message it simply said, "I am calling off our engagement because I don't think that we are perfectly matched together and Saturday night proved that, GOOD-BYE!" Karen wrote.

TO BE CONTINUED