The White Room Ch. 00 - Prologue

Story Info
Wendy becomes the first to join the harem.
812 words
4.19
11.7k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrAdler
MrAdler
29 Followers

He reclined back in his chair and Wendy knelt before him.

'Please,' She uttered between heavy breaths. Her right arm moving slowly up and down as she tried desperately to break down the walls between torment and ecstasy. 'Please, let me finish.'

'You know the bargain. It's here in front of you.' He remarked casually.

'If I do, will I change?'

'It won't change you as a person, but your tastes, your actions, are decided by me.'

Wendy hesitated, for a second she had forgotten the powerful urges that had led her to caress herself. Every fiber of her being knew that if she were to give in to pleasure, she would forever condemn herself to a life of subservience. Unable to concentrate, she snatched the vibrator from the floor and rubbed it tentatively against her clit. The harsh, unceasing buzz took her by surprise, but she hastily increased the pressure to try and satiate herself.

'Remember the deal you get is a good one. You are the first of many and as a result, your position within the group would be much more favorable.' Wendy's face went red, her frustration clear, she wanted to orgasm more than anything, her resistance wavering by the second. 'I've wanted you for so long Wendy, you could have it really good here.'

Wendy nodded, still holding the vibrator she crawled over to him. With hungry eyes he followed her face, her green eyes wide, mouth slightly open, her full lips wet as she ran her tongue across them. He let his gaze fall downwards and saw her enormous breasts knocking and pressing together as she crawled to him. He was already hard, and Wendy grabbed him with vigor. He reached a hand down and filled his palm with one of her huge tits, barely able to contain it within the confines of his fingers. One last look in his direction as she placed the vibrator back between her thighs. Her breath quickened.

'Please let me finish.' She pleaded.

'When I have finished in you, my control will be permanent. As my right hand, you will know nothing but pleasure as long as you are useful.'

She nodded and ran her tongue up the length of his cock. He took in a sharp breath. She slid him into her mouth quickly, wrapping her full lips tightly as she moved up and down him. Continuing to massage one of her huge tits, he arrived quickly to the edge of orgasm. Wendy simultaneously felt her barrier breaking down, she was seconds from completion. She pushed her mouth deep onto him. He came, and the wall that Wendy had been fighting broke almost instantly. The buzzing on her clitoris tore through her and her eyes rolled back in her head. Despite the conflict in her mind, Wendy had never experienced so much pleasure. Her toes curled and she stiffened and shook for what seemed an eternity. She held on to him for several seconds as they both climaxed together. The vibrator clattered to the floor, and Wendy lot out a long sigh of exhaustion and relief.

'You need to swallow that.' He said firmly.

Wendy regained focus and realized that she still had a chance to be free. Swallowing at this moment would mean a lifetime of subservience to this man. To reject it now would mean freedom.

'Wendy, you can only do as you are told now. There is no choosing.'

Wendy shook with resistance. Her body screamed to do as she was told. He looked at her. Wendy swallowed his load as he ordered and fell to the floor in exhaustion.

'You are the first of many. I have promised you special treatment, but you will lose that if you resist like that again.' Wendy listened but understood that resisting was not an option anymore. Her body would obey every command he gave her now.

'You and every other woman that arrives here will be a tool for my pleasure. Make me happy and they will be at your disposal as well.' Wendy nodded. She understood.

'Prepare for the rest.'

Wendy bolted up right, she didn't know what her task was, but her she simply followed her body.

In a small room nearby, another woman was stirring. Ana looked around confused, the room was large and white, with a single passageway leading off it. Out of the passage came a naked, large-breasted woman with brown hair. A warm breeze over her body made Ana realize that she too was naked.

'Welcome to the White Room.' Said Wendy warmly. 'Please follow me.'

Ana was unsure what was happening, but her body did exactly as it was told without hesitation. She stood up and followed the woman into the passageway. Wendy allowed herself a smile, she would have her fun with Ana before passing her on to their master.

MrAdler
MrAdler
29 Followers