The White Room Ch. 01

Story Info
Nicki wakes up in an empty room.
918 words
3.91
14.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrAdler
MrAdler
29 Followers

Nicki's eyes opened to a brilliant white light. Slowly they adjusted. She sat up to inspect her surroundings, there was nothing. She felt the warm air run across her body, and only then did she realize that she wasn't wearing any clothes. Confused and alarmed, she sat in the room, no idea what she should do to escape her situation. She had not noticed the corridor that had opened, a woman entered.

This woman was breathtakingly beautiful, her hair a dark chocolate brown which curled and bounded playfully in time as she walked. This had distracted Nicki momentarily from the enormous mountains that protruded from her chest. At that moment it was all she could do not to stare with mouth open as the woman's breasts swung and jiggled with every step.

"Stand up!" The woman barked at Nicki.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that!" Nicki brashly replied. However, the rebellion towards the women's authority was not communicated to her body, which duly did as it was told.

"My name is Wendy. I am here to initiate you into life here in the White Room. It would be a good idea to take note of the information I give to you before you join the others." Wendy spoke clearly and deliberately, a rehearsed speech she had given many times. Usually, when women came in, their confusion stopped them from making the process difficult. However, This was the one in every few that was going to test her patience, Wendy sighed before continuing her spiel.

"I'm going to check you over quickly to confirm it's you. Arms at your side, don't move."

Nicki straightened, chest out, rigid. She couldn't understand why she was doing exactly what she was told. Wendy ran her hands all over Nicki's body. She cupped her hands over her face and looked her dead in the eyes, green, like her own. She looked at her plump lips and stifled her body as she felt the urge to lean in and kiss her, she smiled excited at her own arousal. Then, her hands ran down Nicki's breast and with a scientific manner she cupped them. Nicki looked furiously at her examiner, unable to do anything to stop her.

"Get your fucking hands off me!" she hollered. "It's not like you ain't got pair of those of you own to play with."

"32C, perfect." Wendy stopped probing and looked up. "I realize this whole thing is a little jarring, but one more outburst and I will punish you. You understand?"

Wendy stood and walked behind Nicki. She ran her hands up her thighs and over her voluptuous behind. Wendy spanked her and waited a second to watch as Nicki's ass rippled perfectly.

Nicki erupted again with anger. "Bitch, don't you dare fucking spank me again. I will tear you to pieces!"

Wendy winced at the outburst, she walked in front of Nicki and paced out several large steps ahead of her. She turned with a bounce and smiled playfully, her rack bouncing as she did so. "You can try if you like."

Nicki felt her body release, she rushed towards Wendy. Wendy gave a downward glance to Nicki's breasts, which instantly ballooned and sent Nicki's momentum immediately towards the floor.

"What the Fuck!" Nicki brayed. She was on her hands and knees, her now gigantic tits glued to the floor by their own weight. Still expanding, they pushed her up so that her head was unavoidably level with Wendy's waist.

"You are now part of his harem. Your body is his, he has complete control over you. Some of the women are afforded a fraction of his power for the sake of order," Wendy let slip a wry smile, "and entertainment." She stepped towards Nicki, who was struggling against the dead weight of her fantastic cleavage. "We are also the only few who are allowed to orgasm whenever we wish."

Nicki's mouth opened of its own accord. Wendy widened her stance and thrust her pussy into it. To Nicki's horror, her tongue began to work its way towards Wendy's clitoris, licking with firm strokes that caused her to moan softly. Nicki pushed against the floor to try and lift her breasts off the floor, but to no avail. Wendy made a gesture with her hand. Nicki's own hand rose from the floor and she plunged two of her fingers into Wendy's wet opening. Slowly to start but with gathering speed. Wendy's moans increased in volume and her chest rose and fell as she breathed deeper. Nicki felt Wendy tighten around her fingers as she reached climax. As she orgasmed, Nicki's breasts reduced back to their normal size, although her mouth remained welded to Wendy as she tried to prolong her ecstasy.

Nicki stood up straight and Wendy kissed her hard. Unable to move away, she felt Wendy melt slightly into her, her natural, pillowy tits pushing up against her chest. Nicki felt a spark somewhere inside her that took her by surprise.

"If you are disobedient, you will be humiliated in front all the girls in ways you could not imagine." Wendy said sincerely. "Now we will go to the main room, where you will meet him. I recommend against another outburst or I will make those giant breasts a permanent fixture."

"Who is he?" Nicki asked.

"It's not important. What is important is that you obey."

Wendy directed Nicki through the white corridor. Nicki still unsure of what she will find at the other end.

MrAdler
MrAdler
29 Followers