The White Room Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djmac1031
Djmac1031
819 Followers

"That's deep enough for now," Nick cautioned once they'd reached waist level. "Let's take it slow until you're used to it."

The tide was low, the waves gentle, yet Vanda struggled to maintain her balance as they came in, pushing her back, then pulling her forward as the water rolled back out to sea. Adora took back control just in time to save herself from toppling over face first.

With both Adora and Nick's help, though, Vanda quickly got the hang of it, and soon was wading chest deep quite comfortably.

While he was still uncomfortable with the fact that an alien intelligence now occupied the mind and body of his only daughter, Nick could not help but marvel at Vanda's childlike wonder as she frolicked playfully in the water, laughing as her borrowed body floated along the surface, bobbing up and down with the waves.

Finding her feet, Vanda offered him the familiar smile he had come to know and love as his daughter's, even as she spoke with her own unique voice. "This is a most enjoyable experience. However, I am experiencing a drop in body temperature that is causing minor discomfort. Perhaps I need a respite to warm myself with infrared light produced by the star your planet orbits."

"Of course," Nick grinned despite himself. "Maybe while you're warming yourself in the sun, you can work on accessing Adora's memories to learn how to sound more human when you speak."

------------------------------------------

"How about that one?"

Vanda and Adora were currently engaged in an internal conversation about finding a potential sex partner while they basked in the sun.

"Too old."

"How is age difference a factor? It wasn't for your parents."

Adora sighed. "I suppose it's not, but..."

Vanda continued scanning the crowded beach. "How about that one? He appears to be close to your age."

"Yes, but look closer. He's with someone."

"Yes. But we have observed humans mating with multiple partners before quite often."

Adora sighed, frustrated. "I'm sure you have. Look, Vanda, choosing a partner to have sex with isn't as easy as just picking someone at random."

"But we have observed..."

"I know what you've 'observed,' Vanda! But just because some people enjoy having casual sex with various partners doesn't mean all of us do. And it certainly doesn't mean I'm just going to fuck a random stranger!"

"I am... sorry, Adora. I did not mean to be offensive. I merely based my suggestions off of the mental and physical responses of your body upon seeing others of your species you find attractive."

"I understand that. But what you need to learn is that just because we find someone physically attractive doesn't mean we'd automatically have sex with them. Yes, there are those who choose their sexual partners strictly on appearances, and are willing to have sex with total strangers simply for fun. But I'm not one of those people. I need more of a ...connection, with someone."

"So you need to... fall in love? As your parents did?"

"No. Not necessarily. Not everyone I've ever had sex with was because I was 'in love.' But I at least got to know them first, to develop a friendship and trust. I have to at least LIKE someone before I fuck them."

"I see. May I ask another question?"

"Of course."

"I see from your memory banks you have been with five different partners. Three male, two female. Is your sexual preference predominantly male?"

"I... I don't know. I'm... still figuring that out."

"I see."

A quiet hung between them for a few moments. Then Vanda spoke again. "Do you object to my continued observations of people I find... 'fuckable?' Strictly as an ...imaginative exercise?"

Adora laughed out loud. "Not at all. Fantasize away."

"What's so funny?" Chloe asked. Neither she nor Nick had been privy to the private conversation.

"Nothing," smirked Adora.

"It is what you would call an 'inside joke,'" Vanda chimed in. Grinning with self satisfaction at her clever use of human word play, she continued to scan the beach.

"What about her? She has very predominant bosoms. Even larger than yours."

"Oh, yeah. She's pretty hot."

"Yes. She is certainly producing excessive amounts of perspiration due to the... ah, I see. You meant the informal usage. Your colloquialisms will take some time to get used to."

"I bet. But you're learning pretty fast."

"Thank you. I am certainly ....oh, look! Look at that one! I believe, based on the outline formed by his water soaked garment around his genitals that he has what you call a 'nice package!'"

"Yep. Definitely."

"Adora?"

"Yeah?"

"Our clitoris is engorged. May we masturbate?"

"Not here, Vanda. Too public."

"When we arrive home?"

"Absolutely."

Adora sighed inwardly. Despite all her talk about the need to get to know someone first, the fact was, it had been some time since she'd last gotten laid. And Vanda's persistent, if understandable, desire to experience sexual coupling with a partner wasn't helping to dull her own ache.

Suddenly, she had an idea of how she might be able to scratch that itch for both of them.

-------------------------------------------

"Are you sure that's such a good idea?"

Adora sat on the recliner across from the couch her parents occupied, the concern on their faces obvious.

After arriving home and showering, (during which, Adora had shown Vanda the joys to be had with a handheld showerhead), she'd invited them to join her in the living room to discuss her plan.

"It'll be fine, Mom. Aiden and I parted on good terms; we still stay in touch. And I happen to know he's currently single. And back in town. To be honest, I'd already been considering getting together with him again before, well, I met my new friend."

Adora and Aiden had dated all through their senior year, but decided after graduation to end things since they were both going off to different colleges, neither believing a long distance relationship would work.

Still, they'd remained friends, and there had even been several Skype calls over the years where they'd shared more than just some conversation.

When Adora had arrived home for the summer, she'd reached out to him, discovering he'd be in town for a few weeks before heading overseas for vacation. While no definite plans had yet been made, they'd promised to make time to see each other, even if only for coffee or a meal together.

Adora wasn't sure at that point if she'd wanted anything more; Aiden was a great guy, and had been a kind, caring boyfriend. But her high school crush had long since faded, and she certainly was no longer "in love" with him.

Still, he'd been an attentive lover, and they'd had a great chemistry together. He would make a great candidate to give Vanda her first true sexual experience.

"Do you really think it's fair to him, though?" Chloe asked, "What if he still has feelings for you? You might hurt him."

"I'm sure it won't come to that," Adora smiled. "We're friends, and we've been nothing but honest with each other. We both know we have separate lives to go back to after summer break."

"What about Vanda?" Nick asked, "Will you be honest with him about her? It could be more than a little... awkward, for him, her being involved."

"I... I haven't decided how to address that yet," Adora admitted. "I'm not even entirely sure anything more than a simple get together will happen."

"Well, if you're inviting him back here, I'm sure he'll probably be expecting a little more than conversation," Chloe smirked.

She and Nick had never been squeamish when it came to the idea of their daughter having sex. They'd had "The Talk" with her, as well as teaching her about responsibility, respect and consent. They'd allowed her to have boyfriends over, believing it more practical, and safer for her, than having to sneak off somewhere to have their fun.

"I suppose," Adora nodded. "Look, if you guys think it'll be too weird, I can always see if we can go back to his place, or..."

"No," Nick interjected. "If you're determined to go through with this, I'd rather you do it here, in the safety and comfort of your own home. So we can be here for you, in case anything... goes wrong."

"Geez, Dad, what do you think might happen?"

"Adora, you're going to try having sex with him while an alien is living inside your head! ANYTHING could happen!"

"Nick," Chloe said firmly, "Adora has handled all of this very well so far, and she's more than capable of taking back control if things go... awry. We've always trusted her choices before. Trust her again now."

Turning to Adora, she continued, "I'm sure your father and I can find somewhere else to be for the night. Just promise you'll be careful, and to call if you need us."

"I will, I promise," Adora agreed. "And please, don't worry. I'm sure everything will be fine."

-------------------------------------------

"Is it normal to be this... anxious, before potential copulation?" Vanda had remained silent yet attentive throughout their dinner with Aiden, allowing Adora to do all the talking while she'd simply observed and studied their interactions and behavior.

Now home, Adora had excused herself to "freshen up" in the bathroom. "Sure. Especially if you really like someone. Speaking of which, how do you feel about him, Vanda?"

"He is a physically acceptable specimen. He would be a prime candidate for our genetic upgrade experiments."

"Yes, but that's not what I asked. How do you FEEL about him?"

There was a pause before Vanda answered. "It is... difficult to determine. I have only just come to know him, and have yet to actually interact with him personally, since you have maintained control throughout the events of our evening so far.

"But he has been... most pleasant to be around. It is obvious he cares for and respects you. The attention he gives when you speak, the way his eyes meet yours with confidence, his... smile. Fascinating how such a simple facial gesture can communicate so much."

"So you like him?"

"I find his company... yes. Yes, I like him."

"Good. Doesn't hurt that he's also drop dead gorgeous, huh?"

"Drop dead...? Ah. Yes. I see. While I'm sure my judgment is certainly biased by your personal tastes in such matters, I agree. He is quite the attractive male."

"So. Shall we proceed?"

"Yes. Let us... 'fuck his brains out.'"

"Good. Now, remember, stick to the plan. I'll get things started, then allow you to come forward to experience things more personally. Try not to talk; it will confuse him. If you have questions, or just need to express how you're feeling, do it internally. I'll be with you, helping. Use my memories for reference. Let Aiden guide you as well, but don't be afraid to take charge, make clear what you want. Or don't want. If you feel uncomfortable at any point, tell me. We can stop."

"I understand."

"Good. Then let's do this."

Aiden had been waiting for Adora in her room. His attention turned from the phone he'd been scrolling through aimlessly when he heard the door open. "Took you long enough. Thought maybe you fell... in?"

His jaw dropped as she entered. Adora had shed the blouse and jeans she'd worn to dinner, clad now only in a black laced bra and matching silk panties.

Adora met his stunned gaze with a smile. "Surprised?"

Aiden gulped audibly before answering. "Um, yeah! I mean, I was hoping, but didn't wanna assume..."

Adora straddled him on the bed. "Always the gentleman, you are. But I just wasn't in the mood to play coy tonight. Hope you don't mind."

"Not at all! Jesus, Adora. You're as beautiful as ever." Pulling her to him, his lips found hers.

Adora allowed Vanda to come forward enough to experience the feeling as their tongues danced playfully. And when Aiden's hands found her hips, pressing her down against the rising bulge in his jeans, it was Vanda who moaned, not Adora.

"Oh, my. This is most ...exquisite.

Aiden looked startled. "What?"

"Nothing," Adora quickly responded. "Just... keep doing that."

"Your voice sounded different."

"I... I had strep throat. A few weeks ago. Better now, but my voice still cracks sometimes."

"Sounded more like an echo."

Desperate to change the subject, Adora unhooked her bra. Aiden took that as an invitation, his hands quickly moving to her breasts.

Again in control enough to feel his touch, Vanda struggled to contain her vocal responses, pressing her lips tight so that only a soft "mmmmm" escaped.

Her nipples pulsed with an energy that spread through her chest into her abdomen. The panties she still wore were rapidly becoming damp from grinding against him, sending an electric sensation buzzing through every part of her sex as her hips rocked over his trapped manhood.

Mindful not to speak aloud, she pleaded silently with Adora. "These feelings are beyond all expectations! I crave... more! How should I proceed?"

Instead of answering, Adora took back control. "Aiden, do you remember our first time?"

"You're kidding, right?" Aiden laughed. "How could I forget?"

"I was wondering if we could, well, try something... different."

Adora lowered herself over him, her bare breasts pressed to his chest, her face close to his. "I want you to pretend it's our first time again. That I'm still... a virgin. That I'm inexperienced. And you have to show me what to do, to take control, to... to treat me with care, like you did that night."

"I'm not sure I understand," said Aiden. "What brought this on?"

Adora offered what she'd hoped was an assuring smile. "Just... think of it as some fun role-play. I'm going to lay back, quiet and demure, and I want you to make love to me, gently, like it's my first time."

Bewildered by her strange request, Aiden hesitated. But not for long. His throbbing cock was desperate to be freed, overriding any doubts he may have had about her suggestion.

Taking her by the shoulders, he rolled her on her back, moving atop her trembling body. "Okay, Adora. We'll just take it slow, then."

His lips met hers, his kiss strong and passionate.

It was Vanda who kissed him back, following his lead, matching his enthusiasm.

Removing his shirt, Aiden pressed his bare chest to her, kissing her neck behind the ears, a spot he knew she liked.

Her breaths became rapid as he slowly kissed his way down her shoulder, moving to her breasts. Her nipples were hard pebbles atop her puffy areola. "I want to suck them now. Would you like that?"

Vanda wanted to scream in affirmation, but managed to contain herself to a simple nod.

As his lips found her nipple, though, his tongue running slow, torturous circles over it, she could no longer control herself.

Aiden was too absorbed in his gentle suckling to notice the change in her voice, taking her increasing whimpers of delight as encouragement to continue.

Vanda squirmed beneath him, her mind a blank canvas, for the first time in her long existence allowing herself to simply feel, not think.

Without even realizing it, she guided his head down, her gyrating hips signaling her instinctive need.

Vanda marveled as he kissed his way down her belly inch by tantalizing inch, drawing out the moment, until finally coming to a stop, his face hovering mere inches away from her hot, needy sex.

"Are you okay, Adora?" he asked sweetly, his eyes shining up at her from between her legs. "Do you want this?"

"Please! Please continue!"

The change of voice again gave him pause, but he dismissed it, absorbed now in the strong scent wafting up from her soaked panties. "Wow, you're dripping already! I don't ever remember you getting this wet this fast!"

Vanda grabbed his head, pushing his face into her. "Just do it! Stimulate me with your tongue! I beg of you!"

Aiden almost objected, but with his nose now buried in her cleft, he again shook off his concerns and ceded to her demand.

Her taste was strong even through the silky cloth, the heat of her radiating from beneath like a furnace.

Pulling the delicate fabric aside, his tongue found her slit, hot and slick. Her swollen labia fluttered as he licked at them tenderly. Her hips rocked against his face, hands pulling at his hair, guiding him to the engorged little button now poking up from beneath its protective hood, begging for his attention.

Vanda squealed as his lips engulfed her clit, his tongue fluttering like a hummingbird, and it was all he could do to hold her hips steady as she writhed in bliss beneath him.

Vanda was overwhelmed. First, there were the physical reactions to contend with; the increased heart rate and blood pressure, the engorgement of her sex organs, the tightening and contractions of her pelvic floor muscles.

Over top of that were her emotional responses, swirling like a typhoon of colors in her mind's eye; excitement, anxiety, desire, anticipation, fear, and abundant joy.

As her orgasm approached, feelings, pure and raw, flowed like electric currents, surging from the tiny bundle of clustered nerve endings to spread like a glowing web, up through her abdomen and chest, down to her tightly curled toes.

Try as she might, Vanda could not contain her involuntary vocal responses, belting out a long string of unintelligible gibberish as her rational mind completely shut down in a state of utter euphoria.

Aiden looked up from between her legs with a sticky smile. "Wow! You came really hard!"

Vanda could not yet respond, her body still shuddering with small aftershocks.

Aiden moved up beside her, kissing her cheek. "You ready for more? Or still need a minute?"

"One moment, please. I need time to... process."

Something was off. He could feel it. This was not the Adora he knew. He couldn't put his finger on it, but something about her had changed. Her mannerisms, the way she spoke, that odd echo in her voice. It was disconcerting.

He knew it was Adora, his friend, his former lover, lying beside him. But when she finally opened her eyes to look at him, it was like looking at a completely different person.

Still, the lustful yet somehow innocent smile she gave made his heart skip a beat. "I am ready. Please, continue."

"Adora, I..." Aiden froze, unsure how to express his confusion. He was suddenly hesitant, trying to work out exactly what it was that was wrong.

"Aiden?" Suddenly she was his Adora again, her face, and voice, familiar. "Please. I'm... ready for you. Make love to me. I need you!"

Pulling him to her, she kissed him passionately. Her hand found the bulge in his jeans, caressing it. "Let's get you out of these," she purred, undoing the button.

Tugging them down, she reached into his boxers, freeing his desperate erection. Her eyes went wide at the sight of it.

Suddenly her facial expression shifted, her voice changing again. "Interesting. I expected it to be larger."

"Adora, what the HELL is going on?" Aiden snapped.

"Oh, fuck," Adora groaned. "Aiden, I'm so sorry! Look, forget I said that, I didn't mean..."

"Adora, you've been acting REALLY strange all night. There's something really OFF about you, and it's freaking me out. Maybe I should just go!" Throwing his clothes back on, he moved towards the door.

"Aiden, please, wait!" Adora cried. "Look, I'm really, really sorry. I thought I could control this better, but after that orgasm, I kinda..."

"Control WHAT better?" Aiden was utterly confused. "Adora, tell me what's going on."

"Okay," she sighed, pulling her blanket up around her, "I'll explain everything. But you're probably not going to believe me. Remember those dreams I told you about? The dreams where I woke up naked in a strange room? Well, they weren't exactly ...dreams."

Djmac1031
Djmac1031
819 Followers