The White Room Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"While I myself have only known you a short time, what I have observed, along with Adora's opinions of you, has shown me you would be an excellent choice for this. Just the way you have treated her in the time you've known her; the respect, care and love you have given her over the years, unconditionally, would be a most admirable trait to pass on to our new species."

Aiden looked suddenly nervous. "I... I don't know. I don't know how I feel about having something... some ONE, alien, living inside me. Sharing my body, my thoughts. Knowing everything I think and feel. It's... kinda scary."

"I was scared at first, too," said Adora. "But it's been the most incredible experience of my life, and I don't regret it at all. Think of it, Aiden! Think of what we might learn from them, if we work together. Think of what we can teach them. Think of the better world we could help create if we teach them the right way. It's an incredible opportunity!"

"It's also an overwhelming responsibility," said Aiden. "What if we... what if I fuck it up? Think of all the wars, violence and repression the human race has experienced over the centuries. Most of it, frankly, caused by men. Our greed, our lust for power. Our egos. What if that's what I pass on to them?"

He laughed bitterly. "Maybe they'd be better off with only a female perspective."

"If it helps; our species, long ago, dealt with these same problems. It is why we eventually shed physical forms. But we still have knowledge of our past, and we believe we have learned from it, as well as from observing the struggles of your people.

"There will still be trials to deal with as we restart, and in all probability we will make some of those past mistakes again. But they will be our mistakes, not yours. As I have stated before, our species, while helping and guiding yours, cannot solve all of your problems. And you will not be able to prevent or solve ours, either. But if we work together, we can make perhaps learn to solve them together."

"It's a very noble goal," Aiden said thoughtfully. "Enough talk. Let's do this. How do we start?"

The blue light enveloped him immediately, lifting him from the floor.

"Relax, Aiden," Vanda coaxed. "This process may take some time, and will take several stages. But I assure you, there will be no discomfort. You may in fact find it quite pleasant."

"How long will this take?" Aiden asked. "I'm supposed to be home tomorrow to help my parents shop for our vacation."

"Do not worry. Time moves differently here. When we are finished, we can return you to the same time we left."

The lights flickered through various colors and frequencies over the next several hours. There were breaks in between during which Aiden would sleep, allowing his body to adjust to the changes being made.

Adora sat with him throughout, discussing his feelings during his lucid periods, while Vanda explained in detail the changes being made after each session.

Finally, during the last session, the lights became a rainbow of colors, swirling over him.

"You have reached optimal life form function," Vanda announced. "You have reached optimal compatibility. If you are still willing, one of us will now conjoin with you."

"I'm... I'm ready."

The light went white. From above, the brilliant white pinpoints of light Adora now recognized as those of Vanda's species swirled around him.

After several rotations, a single speck separated itself from the cloud and slowly absorbed itself into its new host.

Aiden reveled in the incredible new feelings coursing through him. His body felt more vibrant and powerful than he'd ever experienced. His mind, expanded, opened to a multitude of possibilities.

Aiden had never done a mind altering drug in his life, but he was pretty sure the "high" he now experienced could never be replicated by some pill or powder.

He felt the new consciousness enter him, and welcomed it willingly.

Then his mind went blank.

Adora and Vanda watched as the unconscious Aiden was gently laid back on the floor beside them. They held his hand and waited.

When at last his eyes opened, tiny white diamonds swam behind his dark, brown eyes. He looked up at them, a smile of recognition on his face.

When he spoke, his voice was deep and booming. "You are Adora-Vanda."

"Yes. You know us?" Adora answered.

"This lifeform knows you."

"That lifeform has a name," said Vanda. "His name is Aiden. What shall we call you?"

The newly born being contemplated this for a long moment. "You may call me... Doran."

"That's a great name," said Adora. "So, how are you feeling, Doran?"

Doran sat up slowly, looking at them through Aiden's eyes.

"I feel... ALIVE."

------------------------------------------

Deciding not to rush things, they instead chose to remain in the White Room while Aiden and Doran got to know each other, to better allow the both of them to adjust to this new experience.

With Vanda's guidance, Doran was able to adapt quickly to his physical form.

While not having a mirror to look at, Doran explored Aiden's body much as Vanda had done that first night, discovering the wonders of physical sensation. Adora found the look on his face priceless when he discovered his penis.

"My genitals are becoming engorged," Doran noted with some confusion. "Past observations along with data from Aiden's memory banks suggests this is in preparation for sexual copulation. I wish to engage in that activity."

Doran turned towards Adora, reaching out for her. Aiden came forward quickly, stopping him. "No, Doran! That's not how we behave! You have to ask permission, get consent. You can't just touch someone like that, or assume they wish to have sex with you, just because you want to."

"Why not? We are male. They are female. They are a compatible partner. You have already engaged in intercourse with them. Why can we not do so again?"

"Because you didn't ASK, Doran," Aiden stressed. "Both Adora and Vanda have a say in this too. You can't just take what you want without permission. It's important, Doran. You have to learn each person you encounter is an individual, with their own thoughts, feelings and desires. And those desires might not match yours, no matter how badly you want them to. But you have no right to force yourself on anyone, got it?"

"I understand." Doran addressed Adora and Vanda. "My apologies. I am still adjusting to the hormones raging through this body. I did not take your feelings or wishes into consideration. It will not happen again."

"We understand," Vanda assured him. "I myself struggled to control my physical desires as well, putting undue pressure on Adora to find us a sexual partner.

"Plus, the body you now share with Aiden is teeming with unreleased energy after the upgrade. And you are only just discovering the pleasures of physical touch. I would be willing to help you explore these sensations further, but only if Adora agrees. This is her body, too."

It only took a moment for Adora to answer. "Why not? This'll be my first foursome."

------------------------------------------

Adora woke to the first light of dawn streaming through her bedroom window.

She felt incredibly well rested, considering.

Time was, of course, irrelevant and immeasurable in the White Room, and she had no idea how long they'd spent there, only that that time was spent in a marathon of sexual exploration.

They'd begun slowly, teaching Doran the basics, allowing him to adjust to each new sensation as Adora and Vanda took turns stimulating him with hands, lips, tongue and eventually their warm, inviting pussy.

Doran was an eager student, more than willing to learn how to give as well as receive.

Aiden taught him well, guiding him to all the most sensitive areas of the body Adora now shared with Vanda, educating him on the clues and signals she'd give in responses to his touch as to what to do next.

He helped him understand when to be warm, caring, gentle, and when to be rough, passionate, powerful.

Together they'd fucked til exhaustion. After a brief respite in which they'd slept entwined in each other's arms, a quick session under the lights would immediately boost their sex drives back into the red and they'd be at it again.

Any normal humans would have collapsed from the strain, their muscles aching for relief, their genitals raw and sore from continuous use, their dopamine and energy reservoirs long depleted.

But Adora felt no pain, no exhaustion or strain on her body at all, despite the pounding she'd taken during those countless hours.

Now, waking up in her own bed after finally returning home last night, she felt completely refreshed and rejuvenated.

Aiden still slept peacefully beside her. "What am I going to do about you?" she wondered to herself.

Aiden was a nice guy. Had always treated her well, even during their rare fights.

He was good looking, smart, respectful, and most of all, kind.

And then of course there was the sex. Aiden had always been a wonderful lover to her. And his newly enhanced sexual prowess and stamina had increased that a hundred fold.

But Adora had eventually come to understand, back when they'd originally been dating, that there'd been something lacking.

Aiden had always been far too willing to follow Adora's lead when it came to their relationship.

She was a rocker, while he was into hip-hop and rap. She enjoyed sci-fi and fantasy movies, while he was more into horror. She loved going dancing. He loved arcades and sporting events.

And yet he'd always acquiesced to her desires when it came to planning their dates. He'd never planned anything. Instead he'd ask her what she wanted to do and went along with whatever she'd suggested.

It was as if he were afraid of making any choices that might upset her.

Because he was afraid of losing her. And yet, in the end, it had become the reason why she'd decided to break off with him.

She hadn't told him the true reason, of course. And, thinking back on it now, she had been the one to suggest that, with them both going off to different colleges, a long distance relationship wouldn't work.

Aiden had, as always, simply gone along with it. He hadn't gotten angry, or upset. Instead he'd just nodded. "Of course. Whatever you think is best."

It was like he was unable to think for himself.

Even now, she wondered if he hadn't agreed to bond with Doran only because Adora had already done the same with Vanda, and he had simply gone along with it for her.

"I hope he knows what the hell he's gotten himself into," Adora thought.

"Perhaps this will be a learning experience for him," offered Vanda. "A chance to grow and mature as a person. He has been changed, not just physically, but mentally as well. Part of the process we put him through involves opening up the mind to lost, hidden or repressed memories, giving the individual a deeper understanding of one's self. What frightens them, motivates them, the experiences and influences, positive and negative, that shaped who they have become. We give them the potential to grow beyond the sum of their parts. To become better than they are."

"My parents told me a little about that from their experience, " said Adora. "How it had helped them work through their past traumas and fears and grow from them. Perhaps Aiden can do the same; learn how to become his own person, think for himself."

"Doran will be there to guide him. They will learn much from each other, I think."

"What about you and I?" Adora asked. "How long are you planning on staying?"

"As long as you are willing to allow me. I still have much to learn. I am thankful to have had such an incredible time learning of the human sexual experience. But I am eager now to learn other things. I wish to see more of your world, meet more of Its people. To understand them better. To learn to engage with them, to relate to them. To understand what motivates and drives your existence. I've experienced sex. Now I wish to experience life."

"We can do that. I have so much I want to show you! Art museums, nature preserves... music! We haven't even explored music yet! God, there's so much there alone to show you. We could go to concerts, theater, or the orchestra. Dancing! Oh, you're gonna love dancing! It's almost as fun as sex!

"In the fall, you can go to school with me. You'll meet so many new people, learn all about us! It's gonna be amazing!"

"I can't wait to get started. Where do we begin?"

"I have an idea. My parents went to one of their nudist resorts for the weekend to give us some time alone with Aiden. We can take an Uber up there and join them by this afternoon. There's several nature trails, beautiful scenery. And we won't have to wear that ridiculous bikini at the lake. You'll love it there!"

"That sounds most pleasant. I look forward to it. But first...

"What is it? What's on your mind?"

"I was wondering if Aiden and Doran might be up for one last coupling before we part ways."

Adora laughed. "Vanda, you're insatiable. But then again, so am I. Let's wake them and find out."

------------------------------------------

AUTHORS AFTERWARDS

When I originally published The White Room over a year ago, I promised myself I'd never write a sequel unless I had a good idea for it.

For fans of the original, I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it.

That said, I can already imagine the comments: "What next???"

To which I again can only respond: I don't know.

I tried to answer many of the questions left unanswered at the end of the first story, but I fully realize there are still plenty of things unresolved.

Do Adora and Aiden eventually become a couple? Have kids? Does Adora go on to cure cancer? Do their children solve world hunger, or the energy crisis?

Do their future generations take us into the depths of space exploration to explore strange new worlds, seek out new life, new civilizations? To boldly go where no one has gone before? (Sorry, Trek fans. Couldn't resist.)

Again, I simply don't have those answers right now. And I refuse to mislead you by promising another sequel that may never come.

A few last, quick notes:

I've also gone back and edited the original White Room to correct some spelling and grammar, as well as to add italics to the alien dialog to better match this story. No major changes have been made to the plot itself, however. But I've become a better writer over the past year and wanted to clean up some basic mistakes to make it a better read.

Names: The Names Adora, Vanda and Doran were chosen for their specific meanings. Look them up if you wish. The name Aiden was chosen at random.

Shout outs: I want to thank fellow authors Lifestyle66 and NoTalentHack for letting me pick their brains and bounce ideas off them.

That said, don't blame them if you hated it. All story choices were mine alone.

Finally, your feedback, as always, is welcomed and appreciated. Tell me what you liked, or hated.

Better yet, you tell me what YOU think happens next. I'd be interested in what your imagination comes up with.