The White Shirt Ch. 01

Story Info
Getting to Anna’s place I find her asleep on the couch.
1.2k words
4.22
6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got to her place only to find her asleep on the couch wearing nothing but her collar. She was clearly waiting on me like a good pet should. Exposed and waiting to be used. Brushing her hair out of her face I whispered her name "Anna?" The soft whisper not waking her is all it takes for me to decide to let her sleep. Normally Anna was a very very light sleeper and would've woken up just from the sound of my key in the lock.

Standing I started to undress planning to shower while I let her sleep for a little bit longer. I took off my white dress shirt and draped it over her to keep her warm and let her know I was here if she woke up earlier than expected. Gently stroking her hair I straightened and walked through her apartment to her shower.

After a few minutes of the water running I hear a bleary voice call out "Daddy?" Looking through the glass wall I see Anna peek her head around the corner of the doorway smiling contentedly. "I'm really sorry I wasn't waiting on my knees like a good girl Daddy..." Starting to frown and look genuinely disappointed in herself as she trails off.

I shake my head feeling bad for her. "No sweetheart, it's very clear that my little pet had a hard day. Why don't you be a good pet and come join me?" Smiling again she nods and steps out from behind the corner to reveal that she's out on my way too big shirt. Smiling happily at me she gently undoes all of the buttons revealing herself to me again. Setting the shirt aside she stands there happily for a moment as I run my eyes up and down her body. "You're such a gorgeous little plaything, you know that pet?" I ask her as she walks forward clearly making sure to sway her hips extra in order to attract my attention as if she didn't already have it.

Opening the glass door she steps in and looks up at me with a smile "I really missed you a lot, Daddy."

Laughing I kiss her forehead and pull her into a hug "We had lunch together silly, it's only been a few hour".

She nuzzles her face against my chest as she tries to press every bit of herself against me. "I know, but I always miss you when we're not together, Daddy".

"I know babydoll, I always miss you too." I release her from my hug and lean to kiss her. "Why don't you be a good pet and get on your knees for me while I finish getting clean." Smiling happily and getting a little bit bouncy Anna immediately dropped to her knees looking up at me with a loving gaze. Watching as I washed my hair she gently kissed the tip of my cock clearly hoping that I'd give her permission to suck it. Reaching down to scratch her head I smiled at her. "Wait until I'm rinsed off pet, I don't want you getting soap in your mouth."

Making a small whine sound she instead nuzzled her face against my cock. "Please Daddy, I just want to suck it a little bit. Maybe just until you cum all over me? Pretty please Daddy?"

Shaking my head at her brazen begging I smile down at her. "No." I finish ringing my hair as she keeps begging under my increasingly disappointed gaze. "I said no pet, now all you'll be getting is a spanking." Trying and failing to hide my smile at Anna's clear excitement for the punishment I gently take a fistful of her hair and pull her head back to look at me. "You asked last night if we could take the dynamic further. Do you still want that? Do you still want to be nothing but Daddy's slave?"

Anna tries to nod before realizing she can't with me gripping her hair. "Yes Daddy, I just want to be your slave." Smiling up at me she continues "I want to give everything about myself over to you. I want you to own me so thoroughly that I barely remember who I am." Becoming happier and more excited with every word until she finishes and looks lovingly up at me.

Smiling down at my slave I lean forward until I'm close enough to kiss her. "I accept you, Anna, as my slave. From thai moment onward you are or ever will be belongs to me and me alone. No longer will you have to or be allowed to think for yourself. You, are mine." A single tear rolling down my slave's face is the only response as she happily waits for me to continue, but I don't. Instead I kiss her gently and whisper in her ear. "I know neither of us have said this yet, but I love you. I love my little slave with all my soul."

More tears starting to roll down her cheeks Anna immediately surges forward wrapping her arms around me putting me off balance and almost pulling me over. "I love you too, Daddy! I'm so happy I belong to you." Clearly able to hear the love in her voice I gently lift her up into my arms letting her wrap herself around me like a koala.

Shutting off the water I whisper to her gently "Let's get you dried off and carry out your punishment, shall we." Nodding happily as I set her down on the bath mat.

Looking a bit apprehensive as she looks up at me Anna asks "Umm, Daddy? Could I maybe dry you off?" Clearly nervous she looks at me with a mix of anxiety and hope.

"You may, but why do you ask that, slave?"

Smiling happily she responds "Because a good slave should focus on her owner first right? I just want to serve you, Daddy." Looking happy as she grabbed a towel and started drying me off Anna started humming quietly.

Looking down at her I smiled. Anna was always so cute when she focused. Her tongue sticking out every so slightly as she worked. Finishing her work she beamed at me clearly elated to have been of service to me. Kissing her forehead I praised her "You're such a good girl Anna, and you're so adorable too." Giggling in response she moved to hug me, but I stopped her.

Gently turning her around I wrapped my arms around her from behind. Both hands sliding around her to grab her tits. Not being too terribly gentle I squeezed and teased her nipples listening to Anna's happy moans as she let her head rest against my chest. "You have such a wonderful body, slave. If we didn't have reservations tonight I'd spend hours using it for my pleasure." In response to my words Anna practically melted at my words making a small happy sound.

Letting go of Anna I take the second towel off the wall and wrap it around her before hugging her again. "Daddy, I love you so much. Thank you for letting me belong to you."

Turning her around to face me I look directly into Anna's eyes and tell her "You don't need to thank my sweetheart, I love you and want you to be mine just as much as you do." Smiling at her I kiss her forehead and tell her "If we don't hurry up and do your spankings we'll be late for our reservation my love."