Pure

Story Info
Thoroughly bred...
2.4k words
4
11.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise huffed, blowing a rebellious strand of hair from her face, and shook her head. She was in the market for a new kitten but try as she might she could not find one to satisfy her needs. Oh, she knew it was wrong to be picky, as all of them needed a nice warm comforting home. But picky she was, for she wanted one to match her own personality. She had been to so many pet shops across the city. Frustration was settling in. But here was one last stop on her list. It did not make her hopeful, standing by her car in a lot void of any other vehicles in a rundown strip mall. She looked up at the sign: Sam's Pet Emporium.

She shook her head and felt a bit self-conscious in her power suit, getting the feeling that she was about to waste her time, letting some lecherous geezer eye her up. But, nevertheless, she started to walk across the pavement towards the shop. It was so quiet here, ghost town quiet. The only sound were her heels rapping hard across the parking lot, hell if she strained her hearing, she could probably hear her stockinged thighs swishing together under her short grey skirt.

She paused at the door, grateful that at least the animals in the window looked healthy bright-eyed and perky. Setting her brow in determination, she pulled open the door and stepped inside. The space within was in direct contrast to the dilapidated strip mall. It was immaculate. Bright and pleasing, despite that telltale odor you get in any pet shop. The smell of animal, feed and straw bedding for cages was not too unpleasant, merely familiar to Denise for all the shops she had been in within the past week.

Oddly though, there was no one about. This worried her, bringing her back to the idea of some greasy lout staring at her from between aisles.

She sauntered down one line, casting her eyes around for the area reserved for felines, at least content to browse until someone realized there was a client. She found the kittens and immediately forgot all else. There were many and they were adorable and seemed excited to see her.

She was swiftly wrapped up in their presence, the adorable feisty Calico pawing that the cage to get to her, the noble looking Siamese standing motionless and statuesque staring right at her, the shy and fluffy Himalayan wrapped in a ball at the back of her cage, and the pacing feral looking Bengal. All beautiful. The decision would be hard. She stood there taking in each one, wondering which would suit her best.

A light cough disturbed her attention to the cats, and she turned to be visited by another beautiful vision. A gorgeous brunette was watching her as she regarded the kittens. She was dressed as professionally as she was, a white thin black striped blouse over a tan velvet skirt. Long legs wrapped in sheer silks and amazing peep toe pumps. She was so out of place that Denise immediately took her for another customer.

The woman stepped close, and Denise's eyes couldn't leave those legs. Her mouth suddenly dry she almost didn't register that the woman had spoken.

"They are delightful, aren't they?" she asked.

Denise replied, "I'm having a hard time choosing one, I've been having no luck all across town."

"Oh, well, let's see if I can help..." The woman took one step backwards and regarded her intensely, as if assessing her.

She tapped her chin with one long cream lacquered nail. "Hmm..." the woman pondered.

She smiled and nodded knowingly and replied, "You want to take the Siamese."

Denise arched a brow and placed a hand on her hip. "Why the Siamese, I mean she is beautiful, but she doesn't do much..."

"Ah, yes very deceptive isn't she. She hides behind a veneer of grace, nobility and beauty. But don't let her fool you, she is a wicked little vixen. I think she fits you perfectly."

The woman smiled and turned again to regard the kittens, the Siamese in particular.

"That's quite a forward assumption, you know a lot about animals?"

She laughed a delightful sound that hit Denise right at the core. "I should, otherwise I wouldn't be someone suited to be owning a pet shop." She extended a hand, "I am Samantha."

Denise's jaw just dropped; this was the owner. She couldn't believe it. Intrigued, she nevertheless acted offended by the woman's assumptions. "Why does that make her perfect for me, you know a lot about people too??"

"Oh, you have no idea..." She smiled again and continued, "You are all wrapped up in the look of the professional, and that may me proper for your job, I am not refuting that. But little things like the height of your heels, the inclusion of stockings in your outfit, the amount of cleavage you are showing, even your hairstyle...these are all personality indicators. You, my dear, are hiding something wild..." She nodded her head to the Siamese cage, "Much like that beauty there..."

Denise's eyes widened, but she couldn't get her mouth to work to deny anything. She felt her cheeks redden, even more so when Samantha nodded again at her own unspoken confession. Eager to get out of this conversation she croaked (once finding her voice again), "H-How much?"

Samantha picked up the Siamese's cage and walked towards the front desk, knowing Denise would follow simply to watch her move. She placed the cage on the counter and stepped around it. "She's going for six hundred dollars, but as you have had a hard time in your search and have come to my little shop. I can let her go for three...and just be satisfied in the fact that you made the right decision."

Denise reached into her purse for her credit card and slid it into Samantha's hand. As the woman ran the card, Denise looked at the counter taking in all of the various cheap upsell items. Perhaps she should purchase come cat toys and feed from the generous woman. She paused, her eyes falling on a lightly penciled aged note taped haphazardly to the bottom of the register.

ASK ABOUT OUR SPECIAL DEALS ON PUREBRED COCK AND PUSSY!

Denise did a double take and read the note again. She couldn't believe it really said what it did. "Umm, Samantha, I think some kid most have left this here whilst you were busy elsewhere in the store, god alone knows how long it has been here..." She indicated the note.

"No, I put that there. It's not very noticeable on purpose. We don't want to rile everyone's interest, only those who have an interest themselves would actually bring it up." she grinned another of her knowing grins and pointed to a black curtained alcove behind the register. "Would you care to shop some more?"

Tentatively, Denise took a step towards the curtain, much to the delight of Samantha. Every response she gave up gave the shop owner even more certainty as to the mind of her client.

Stepping through Denise gasped in shock, eyes widened. The room was lined with cages of naked women, stacked five high in some places. Every woman was gagged, even though they were not making any noises anyway. Several of them had enormous dicks bobbing between their thighs. Denise couldn't help herself; she was excited....and noticeably so.

Samantha pushed her forward gently as to enter the chamber with her. "Lovely, aren't they? Please look around..."

Denise found herself drifting to a trio of women whose cages were more ornate than the rest. Bending slightly, she read the name tags on these three: Jamie, Bobbi and Brandy. She looked into each cage. These women were so beautifully formed, amazingly curved, but each had a massive cock jutting from between their thighs. The cock on the woman named Bobbi was actually lashed up in rope and tied severely to one of the bottom bars of the cage. Brandy was wearing a ball harness that stuck each of the fat seed pods through holes in the accessory, bloating them tightly and causing them to be flushed purple. Jamie's dick was adorned with two cock rings, one at the base and one just past the crown. Each of the women also had a sort of speculum device buried deep into their anal cavity, widening the hole and allowing easy access.

Despite this sight and the deliciousness of the beauties restrained within, Samantha quickly noticed that most of Denise's fascination was with the cages themselves. As the woman took in her three pets, she was most resolutely stroking and clutching the bars.

They both moved to the front of the cages to look upon the gagged features of all three, who lunged forwards in their cages as they saw Samantha, eagerly anxious to have contact with the woman. Denise looked behind her very conscious of how close the pet owner was to her.

"Would you like to own one of these treasures, Denise?"

She tingled hearing her name escape those lips, briefly wondering how she knew it. "I...I..."

"No!" She leaned forwards and whispered to Denise's ear. "These three are MINE!" Her hand smacked on Jamie's cage hard. Denise and the three girls jumped at the reverberating rattle of the bars.

Samantha stood back up and with an amused smirk continued, "They would not be a good match for you...they need me..."

Denise screwed her eyes shut tight and couldn't believe what she was feeling. She wanted to be in the position of the three girls, serving this woman. She wanted to be matched to Samantha.

"I... I.... need you too."

Samantha laughed, making Denise dissolve under the sound. It was not mocking, it was beautiful. It was as if her words had delighted the pet owner.

"I know you do Denise; I knew from the moment I laid eyes on you. I told you....i know people..."

Samantha strode forward and bent Denise over, curling the woman's hands round a bar on Brandy's cage and a bar on Jamie's cage, and directly facing Bobbi in the middle cage, the frisky blonde was eyeing Denise and jumping in the cage despite her cock being tied down to the base of the cage.

The owner ripped open Denise's blouse allowing large, lush tits to spill and heave before Bobbi's eyes, and then pushed up the woman's skirt to expose garters, stocking tops and a bare ass.

"Mmm, oh I greatly approve!" Samantha admired the beautiful bent woman.

Denise gasped in shock as the woman pawed at her, exposing her to her three prized pets.

"What do you think of Denise, girls?" Samantha stepped closer to the cages allowing the three to ogle Denise, to a chorus of muffled enthusiastic whimpers, each girl straining to get closer to the dangling breasts just outside the cage.

"Mm that's what I thought, " Sam smirked and stepped away to pull a short crop off the wall. "Here is what is going to happen Denise.... I am going to smack your ass..... ten times.... If you wish me to stop, I will stop, give you the Siamese for free and let you be on your way. If you do not tell me to stop and I get through the ten lashes.... you are going to give yourself to me.... forever... Do you understand?"

Denise swiftly nodded and noted the expression on Samantha's face. An expression that said: since you are not outraged, pulling your skirt in place and stalking about of here now, I have already won you.

Denise realized that that look was the obvious reaction anyway, since she was dying to submit to this woman, and have her own ornately gilded cage.

The slaps when they came were none to gentle, echoing a desire to possess. Denise cried out to every slap but not in outrage, but in hunger for more, her sex was already dripping along her thighs to her stocking tops, her long legs spread whorishly for the beauty who was driving her wild with lust for submission.

After finishing applying each loving strike, Samantha unzipped and slid Denise's skirt off of her. Then unzipped her own, letting it slide down her silky nyloned legs, exposing a long cock which she began to stroke to awakened hardness.

She stepped up behind Denise and slid that massive thickening girth deep into Denise's velvet sheathe and began to fuck her new girl in earnest right in front of a trio moaning so hungrily for their new sister and their Mistress. Denise was so surprised at the show of emotion, no affection!, in the eyes of the girls that she was shocked when the turgid meat spread and invaded her folds, and she was pushed into the bars, rattling the cages even more so and causing even more excitement in the trio that continued to try to lunge towards the heated activity.

Denise could do nothing but moan, as the center of attention of all four of these gorgeous women, Denise could only think of all four of those dicks using and abusing her poor sensitive pussy. She had already surrendered. She cried out Samantha's name and shuddered and bucked as she was plowed by this amazing woman's cock.

Her heated breath and panting, caused her chest to heave pressed against the bars as she was, gripping them tight in her hands. Samantha continued to fuck her endlessly, even as her pussy gave way to the thrusting of that meat and gushed all over Samantha's dick, thighs tightly squeezing the engorged length up inside of her.

"Mmm, such a good little whore. I intend to add you to my beautiful treasures." Samantha groaned and released a torrent of hot seed up into that soft pussy, stuffing her full of cream.

She then pulled out of the woman, and beckoned, "Come slut, help me release my girls."

They set about letting Brandy, Bobbi and Jamie out and Samantha guided them all over to a seat and spread her legs wide as she sat.

Bobbi hugged Denise close, and Brandy and Jamie each kissed her lips and arm as all four sisters crawled towards Samantha.

Without need of command the three pets began to lap up the mess adorning their Mistress's still rigid meat, and Denise pushed forwards between Jamie and Brandy to also assist in cleaning up her new Mistress. Samantha arched in her chair and issued such a self-satisfied moan of bliss as the four deliciously hot sluts lapped at her jutting prick.

Denise could only shiver at the delights about her, the sounds of pleasure from her Mistress and the encouraging coos from her three sisters as she joined them in ecstasy.