The White Trash Messiah 01

Story Info
Being a Messiah is pretty freaking cool.
2.3k words
2.76
4.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

Totally Fake In Every Way Possible... Hedonism Rules, Baby... And That's The Bottom Line Cause The White Trash Messiah SAID SO!... Yeah... I've Got A Few Pro Wrestling References In Here... See If You Can Spot Them All

I am:

The leader of the Church Of Hedonism

A great husband, father, son, brother, uncle, cousin... and man... and so on and so forth... and yeah... a pretty great and fun Messiah too of course

Charming, adorable, sexy, handsome, and humble

The horniest motherfucker ever

Yeah...

I'm pretty damn cool (Big Messiah grin and happy fan chants for me)

The Stars:

The One And Only... Your Chick's Favorite Savior... The White Trash Messiah Himself James (Me)

The Queen Of Queens... Mrs Messiah... Hottest Bitch/Wife Ever... My Queen And My Wife Kelly (Porn Goddess Kelly Madison)

"You two at it again?"

"Oh yeah! Hahaha. MWAH! I can't keep my hands or my lips off of my man. Hehehe. He's so damn sexy. Yum! Hahaha."

"... Or your pussy."

"Hahahaha. Hell yeah! WOO!!!"

Being Messiah is pretty fucking cool. I must say.

"God, what a cock! Let me suck it up even further with my pussyyyyyyyy. Yeah... there ya go. Hehe." Kelly hugs me close, and sucks up on my Messiah wand with her leaking, palpitating cunt. Lifting up and grinning away. Her pussy tightly gripping my meat and pulling it as far up her as it will absolutely possibly go. Ohhhhhhhh........ Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Wooooooooooooooooo!

Yep... pretty fucking cool indeed.

Both of us are smiling. Wide, happy, and horny. That pussy. That magical milf pussy. So perfect. So juicy. So talented at working a dick. Good god! More of that please. UHHHHHHHH! My intensely satisfied growls of bliss make my wife kiss all over my face and purr the sexiest purrs of cock lust ever purred. Good freaking grief. Heaven is definitely upon me. And thy name is Kelly's pussy. And, it's most definitely upon my dick. Woo!! (Huge, horny Messiah grin... quickly followed by a cool, HELL YEAH wink)

My blonde bbw sister/wife/baby mama Beth is watching us. Her white towel laying behind her on the bench. She's sitting by our side in the sauna. Dark shades on. 38F titties all out and about. Some cool-ass titty sweat dribbling down those milky-white mountains. Titty sweat is definitely the best sweat. Certainly the sexiest. (Messiah approval thumbs up)

I lick my lips when I look over and see them.

Beth's looking straight ahead. Shades on. Boss-bitch grinning away.

I reach over and left hand palm both enormous knockers... or try to. Damn, they're so fucking HUGE! All natural too... just like Kelly's.

I'm literally sitting here in this hot-ass sauna with the two most awesome racks ever in rack history... and, the possesors are two wives of mine. Again... it's definitely fucking cool to be Messiah. Give me a HELL YEAH! (Waving hand motion by my mouth included)

Beth smirks at me, then looks straight ahead again. All cocky. Bitch definitely knows how hot she is.

I pinch her right nipple. It's hard. I pull on it, and a few seconds later... out dribbles the milk. Sweet, sweet breast milk. It definitely does a Messiah body good... and, I don't even like milk. At least not the regular kind. Maybe on frosted mini wheats or something like that. But, that's about it. Don't hate the playa... Hate the (milk) game. (Ding, ding... Lol)

Beth leans over and kisses me. Tons of tongue. French kissing at its very finest.

Kelly leans back and rides me. Her mouth closed. She's sucking her bottom lip. Her entire body shivering with intensely beautiful delight. She's cumming. No screaming... but definitely tons of creaming. OH HELL YEAH!

Beth and I swap the most lovely spit. Kissing with passion and also love. Brother/sister love. Husband/wife love. Naughty whore follower/White Trash Messiah love. All of it. It's freaking beautiful. And, that's the bottom line cause The White Trash Messiah SAID SO! (Messiah approved thumbs up)

I start skeet shooting up Kelly's twat while still French kissing my amazing sister Beth. My left hand thanking me royally for letting it play with those massive sweaty boobs.

My cock jolts over and over as it spews it's massive Messiah wad deep up Mrs Messiah's heavenly snatch. Kelly's pussy is vibrating outta control. Grinding away, and eating up my cum ravenously, and pounding all over my sexually royal cock. Fucking awesome baby. IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! WHAT THE WHITE TRASH MESSIAH... Is... cookin'. (Shades removal/cocky eyebrow raise included)

Kelly joins Beth and me for a perfect three way spit swap. My two top bitches doing their wifey thing. Totally bedazzling me with their sexually-awesome-awesomeness. (Smirking)

We three-way snuggle in the sauna. Sweating our collective asses off, but in a sweet, loving... and only kinda-slutty way. (Happy, horny Messiah grin)

...

Kelly heads off to handle a little Church Of Hedonism business while Beth and I hang out a little longer in the sauna.

I push her blonde head down on my dick and lean back, enjoying a deep and dirty, dominant blonde slut blowjob from one of the sexiest bitches ever. (Happy, happy Messiah grin... in this hot-ass sauna)

Kelly and I wave to each other as she merrily strolls away. Wiggling that sweet booty and blowing me hot kisses all the way out the sauna door. I fucking love you, Mrs Messiah. I so fucking love you. Ha.

...

About an hour later... In the hot tub on the back deck...

My aunt... even though she's younger than me... Ronda Rousey is riding her boyfriend's dick while Mrs Messiah watches, grins, drinks a beer... and happily plays with her perfect pussy underwater.

They just took care of some church business, so now, they're unwinding... the fun way. Hot tub. Bubbling water. Beer. Some pills. And... fucking. Pretty much the perfect way to unwind.

"Yeahhhhh. Such a good dick. Johnny is such a good fuck, Kelly... Good boy." Ronda smacks Johnny's face from the side. She's riding him in the hot tub. Facing away. Grinding and bouncing on that hard dick under the water.

Kelly's watching. Giggling and smirking as she rubs her pussy fast and funky under the fast swirling water as well. It's our Budweiser hot tub. Red metal-flake paint job with the Budweiser logo on each side of it. A cool-ass hot tub for damn sure. A gift from our very-loyal supporters. The money and the gifts roll in 24/7 around here. But, the funny part is... we never ask for them. Ever. We just get them... all the time. Gotta love our fellow hedonists and thrill seeking enthusiasts. They treat us so very well. The Church is indeed strong... and horny. (Happy, horny Messiah grin)

Kelly pops another Xanax with a big swig of beer, and takes a deep breath. Her long blonde haired head laid back on the side of the tub. Her smile extra-happy and chill. Her hand moving at hyper speed under the water, rubbing that magically delicious muff with such intense slutty passion.

Ronda's bouncing extra-hard on Johnny's fat six incher. The bubbling water is splashing all around them.

Johnny's gritting his teeth, trying to last as long as possible. He chugs his beer and breathes deep, trying to calm himself. Maybe he should think about baseball or some shit like that. Ha.

I'm out and about. Handling my own version of Church Of Hedonism business. That means ass fucking my daughter Lyssa... Beth is her mom... who has been working on a little side business for the church.

My lovely lesbian daughter is working with two of my other daughters Kaia and Kate (Supermodel Kate Upton) pumping out Church Of Hedonism merch. The latest bit is... which she wanted to get my approval of... a cool new tee shirt with, Diamonds Are Forever And So Is The White Trash Messiah... WOO!!! On it. (Big smirk and wink)

I love it like I love the rest of our stuff. My daughters are fucking awesome. I have other daughters too. And... a son. You'll meet him later. I keep busy. Gotta spread the good word of hedonism... and my White Trash seed... as much as possible. Ha.

"God, I love your huge cock in my ass, daddy! God!!!!!! Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! Uhhhhh!!!!!!" Lyssa bites the stack of tee shirts on the table. I'm booty banging her from behind. She's bent over the table in her basement. Taking it all and squirting all over me.

I'm filming it with my phone. Pulling out here and there and getting a perfect close-up of my big titty lesbian daughter squirting like a slut fountain all over her Messiah father. Awesome. Totally awesome. Then, I slide right back into her tight ass and keep on booty banging while she bites the new tee shirts and plays with her big, enhanced boobs. I grab her long, dirty blonde hair and yank on it as I plow up her perky, early 30's behind. God damn, it's good to be Messiah. Give me a HELL YEAH! (Used that one already, but it's still a goodie...Ha)

Back to the hot tub...

Ronda decided to share her boyfriend with Mrs Messiah. Johnny's got Kelly's long legs on his shoulders as he stands in the hot tub, water bubbling all around all three of them. He's banging Kelly's coochie hole while she smacks and rubs her hard clit. Her massive, wobbling jugs coming up out of the water while she gets fucked as the bubbling water cascades all over them. Fuck! What an image.

Ronda's on her knees behind Johnny in the hot tub, spreading his ass cheeks, eating his ass while he fucks my wife. He's really gritting his teeth now and growling furiously. He's having a hella-hard time holding out, but he's trying... hard.

A few minutes later, Ronda decides to make it easier for Johnny. She stops eating his ass, and starts sucking on Kelly's wobbling, wet knockers. Squeezing them and sucking them while Kelly gets pussy plowed by Johnny.

Kelly's moaning and rubbing her clit faster and faster. Finally cumming hard. Right as Johnny lets out a massive grunt. He pulls out and pulls aunt Ronda's head to his dick, shoving quickly inside her mouth. Grunting away. He fills her very-slutty mouth with his thick and creamy wad. Pumping hard and fierce into her mouth as the cum shoots in there.

Ronda ravenously sucks it all out and down, devouring that cumming rod while Kelly watches and smirks wickedly in her laid-back Xanax haze, slapping her pounding clit as her cum squirts all over Johnny. Fucking messy and beautiful. Perfect. Just fucking perfect.

...

"I love the belt. It's so cool and trashy, boss man. It's hot as hell."

Becky Lynch (WWE Superstar) loves the new White Trash Wrestling World Title. She's the champ. And damn... she looks fucking hot as shit wearing it.

White Trash Wrestling is a pet project of mine... supported (financially) by the Church of course. I'm a lifelong pro wrestling fan as you can tell so far, I'm guessing. (Messiah wink)

I decided to combine actual pro wrestling with trashy sleaze... and fucking. Yeah. A perfect combo. Ha. I called up my very close friend with very special Church Of Hedonism benefits Stephanie McMahon... and a few others as well... to supply me with some talent on the down low. She... and they... happily did. So, here we are.

Every match, somebody gets fucked. Storyline-wise, and literally as well. The loser get plowed by the winner... and anyone else we choose. The fans absolutely fucking love it. I do too. Kelly does as well. It's the most entertaining wrestling show ever. Period. We do mud wrestling shows. Oil wrestling shows. You name it. Men and women wrestle each other... and fuck. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh. God, the crowd goes fucking nuts for it all too. Absolutely fucking nuts.

Becky is the champ. She's undefeated but, that's coming to an end. She's finally gonna get fucked. That's the thing about WTW. Even if your favorite wrestler wins, you still want to see them lose so you can see them get fucked. It's weird, but it's hot as all hell. We get real trashy and sleazy when we fuck too. Nasty sex rules this joint. The gossip is everywhere. Everybody can't wait to see who gets to fuck Becky... and how nasty it gets. It's gonna be epic. And, if your not down with that, we've got two words FOR YA!!... SUCK IT!!!!... And we'll fuck it... and you. (Freaky smirk)

"Oh my god, babe. I've got the funniest idea. Hahaha."

Kelly plops down in my lap... I'm in my big-ass recliner on the back deck watching every one play in the pool. She hugs me and kisses my cheek. So happy and so Kellylicious as always. What a hot piece of ass I married! Damn! Damn, damn, damn!!! Ha.

Kelly whispers her idea into my ear... then nibbles on my ear. Purring away. I just grin. She did it again. My bitch. My smart, hot as hot will ever get bitch. She nailed it. Our new World Champ in WTW. My wife has came up with the perfect choice. It fits perfectly with the whole sleazy trash theme we're all about too. Perfect.

"You nailed it, my love. Perfect. I love it."

"Yeaaaaa! Haha. MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! Hahahahahaha. MWAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Kelly's really happy that I love her idea. She kisses me all over my face. God, I freaking love her fucking kisses.

Relaxing in my comfy recliner with the woman of my dreams. Damn. It's so damn good to be Messiah. Oh hell yeah! Ha.

Check out chapter 02 to see who Kelly's pick the beat Becky is. Plus... there's a ton more trashy, hedonist fun to be had. So, we're gonna turn that sum' bitch sideways and shove it STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!!... Yeah... smells like we're cookin' with pussy grease now. Ha. Peace, peeps.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers