The Whole Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marasso
Marasso
564 Followers

"What's up? Sorry, I got lost in thought for a moment," he said, slightly slurring.

"You know, there is one thing from your package that I couldn't stop thinking of," Skye said with a perfect poker face. Ash almost choked on his drink. "That graphic novel, I would love to take a glance at it. The cover and blurb looked intriguing. Just, you know, flip through it. Please, I promise that I won't stain it or anything." Skye raised her fingers, almost like a scout taking an oath. She giggled and put a nearly-empty bottle on the table, as if it was supposed to be another proof of her innocent intentions.

Ash's mouth gaped open in surprise.Why does she keep coming back to that damn package? What is wrong with her? He felt a bit uneasy, and initially thought about a possible way to wiggle out of that idea. But then he glanced at Skye and didn't find anything fishy in her behavior. She just seemed to be drunk, like him. If she'd wanted to make fun of him, she'd surely had better opportunities earlier.

"Eeer... but you know that it is an erotic story?" he muttered nervously. "I mean, the graphics are pretty... explicit." He didn't know why he was saying it. He didn't think it was going to discourage her. It'd be just as effective as age confirmations and disclaimers on porn sites.

Skye laughed heartily. "Yeah, I figured that out, Ash! And don't worry, I'm not a prude, haha! I have had an internet connection for a long time, you know. And I've seen... some explicit things. Maybe even a lot of them. Please, I'm really interested in what that story is about."

Seeing Skye pleading so honestly, he relaxed a bit and chuckled too. She wasn't a typical girl, that was certain - and that was a good thing, as far as Ash was concerned. She seemed to be a fun person, and, thanks to some prodding from the alcohol, Ash decided that he should stop being so uptight and trust her.

"Okay, I'll go get it," he said, and then he stood up and wobbled towards his room. He had to stop for a moment and recall where he put the stuff. The entire room was gently swaying. Oh, damn, these Esprits are stronger than I expected - either that, or I'm a total lightweight. He knew it was the latter, but that thought only amused him.

He went back to the living room with the book and found Skye sitting on the couch. She smiled at him in a peculiar, drunken way.

"Here you go," Ash said, passing her the book. He headed toward his armchair, but Skye stopped him.

"Hey, come here," she said, patting the couch right next to her. "How about we read it together?"

He frowned a bit. "Uhm... you want to read it with me?"

"Sure, gladly! Unless you already read it?" She smiled and wiggled her eyebrows. Ash felt as if that question was a trap, and he decided to stick with his previous 'line of defense,' although he wasn't so sure anymore if that was right.

"No, I haven't read it because, you know..." Ash started to explain, but Skye finished the thought for him.

"Yes, I know, because it's a gift for someone else, right?"

"Yeah, kind of..." he answered quietly and sat down next to her.

Skye moved closer, so that their thighs were touching each other. She put the novel more or less in between them, so she had to lean toward Ash with her upper body to get a good angle. The pleasant scent of her shampoo and some delicate perfumes wafted over toward his nose. He also felt warmth radiating from her.

Oh, my God! And we're supposed to watch an erotic... no, read a porn comic together? When did it get so hot in here?

Skye opened the graphic novel, and they glanced at the first pages. The story was in fact rather cliché, showing a trading caravan getting attacked by a band of orcs. It turned out to be that the ambushers were all female - well, that's how they looked at first. The upcoming twist was beyond obvious. The orcs quickly defeated the bodyguards and robbed the caravan. Next, they took the survivors as their spoils of war - meaning slaves. And then the main character, the blond boy from the cover, was introduced. The orc futas argued which one should claim him, as he was the most attractive and innocent-looking. His fate as a fuck-toy was inevitable.

"I really like these illustrations, they're very detailed," Skye whispered to Ash. "But the story... I mean, I know it's just setup for a futa-orc fuckfest. That's fine. I get it that it is such a genre. What I mean is... I just wish that there were some stories which would show... more gentle interactions between futas and cute boys like this one. You know, consensual, and loving. It would be nice to read something like that for a change, wouldn't you agree?" She glanced at him curiously.

"Do you mean romantic interactions?" Ash asked, and Skye nodded. "Yes, I guess it'd be nice." he mumbled cautiously, knowing perfectly well that the stories involving futa orcs and fully consensual sex were really hard to find, let alone ones where the sex was gentle or romantic. He couldn't let Skye know he was such an expert on the subject, though.

Skye's attention was already elsewhere. She flipped to the page which showed the leader of the orcs, the tallest and most massive futa, who'd taken one of the surviving warriors as her prize. In the panels Skye and Ash were looking at, the futa leader suggested a perverted game: if he could defeat her in a naked wrestling match, then he would earn his freedom. If not, he would be fucked by her in front of the whole tribe. Obviously, the human warrior was easily overpowered, and then the chief of futa orcs filled him with her enormous cock in front of everybody. Other orcs were cheering. Huge green cocks were spurting jizz everywhere.

"Oh, shit," Skye said quietly. "Okay, I didn't realize the drawings would be this intense. Look how huge her cock is." She glanced at Ash with an unsure face. "I understand the concept of exaggerating for effect, but this is crazy. Even the muscles... but, well, they do show off an amazing eye for detail - plus the ability to recreate it on the page."

She darted another gaze at Ash, and he noticed that her cheeks were slightly red. He wasn't sure how to interpret it. Since he didn't know what to answer, he decided to play safe.

"Uhm... yeah, the drawings are great, very detailed and realistic... well, you know, in a certain way."

She snorted softly. "Yeah, drawings..." Her gaze roamed over his face with a pensive expression. "Imagine having such a monster cock. Would it be hot? Or ridiculous? It'd probably be too large to use it, anyway." Skye surprised him with that question. She was looking searchingly into his eyes.

Even though Ash felt as if Skye was dragging him into some weird topics, he was too drunk to try to wriggle his way out of them. Or perhaps he didn't want that anymore. He was having trouble concentrating. Alcohol wasn't the only reason.

"Well," he offered, "She is probably seven feet tall, and her cock hangs almost to her knees. On someone my height... I'm sure I wouldn't be able to walk without stomping on it. I think it wouldn't be very hot in real life. Rather scary! Or cartoonish, depending on how you look at it."

Skye laughed joyfully, looking somewhat relieved. "Yeah, I guess it would get in the way all the time. Proportions are the key. But what about muscles? Would you like to be built like this?" Again, she surprised him with the question.

"No, not really," Ash said, without any hesitation. "I feel rather good with my body." It was the truth. He felt comfortable with his slim and lithe silhouette. Muscles were fun, but he'd rather admire them on someone else - to say nothing of how much time at the gym would be required to develop and maintain them.

"Very good," Skye said. "You should be. You look great." Skye didn't give Ash a chance to digest that. She pushed forward again, though she sounded a little uneasy. "What about me? Do you think I would look good with massive muscles?"

Is this really a test? Ash wondered how to respond, but decided to be honest - maybe even a little bold.

"Hm... well, I think you'd look good no matter what, but to be buffed like this? No. It's hard to even picture. You have a more slender body type - much more like an elf's than an orc's." Ash smiled, happy that he'd managed to smuggle a nice compliment into the mix, and that his cheeks weren't burning from embarrassment.

"Oh, that's sweet of you." Skye tilted her head flirtatiously. Then she said, with an amused tone, "Yeah, you're right. I don't have the frame for it."

She returned her attention to the graphic novel. She stopped on the next page, though, and stated, "Oh, I'm more like this one!"

Skye pointed at another orc futa, much slimmer than the first one. The character had some muscles on her, but they were more wiry than bulky. The most impressive were her abdominal muscles, sculpted and defined to the slightest detail. She also had a smaller cock than the chief of futa orcs, but it was large by any sane metric.

"What do you mean?"

"See? I have some abs too." Skye leaned back on the couch and tugged up her t-shirt with a wide smirk.

Ash's eyes widened in shock when he saw Skye's abdominals. They weren't ripped like a bodybuilder's, but they still looked impressive. Every cube of muscle was clearly visible and separated from the rest. It was the most elegant, sexy and feminine six-pack stomach Ash had ever seen.

"Wow, you got a nice washboard here!" Ash whispered with true awe. He wanted to add something else, but Skye covered herself quickly.

"Yeah, a lot of running up and down the stairs helps," she said, and then came back to the illustration again. She moved her finger around the athletic futa.

Ash followed her finger. "You know, to be honest, I prefer that smaller futa to the chief. That first one is... uhm... so big that it's kind of disturbing. This one is better, more realistic, more feminine. But still, she has rough facial features - well, not very weird for an orc, but you are... on a different level, you know... " His words came out shyly. When he stole a glance at her, he saw that she was blushing.

He was just opening his mouth to elaborate more when Skye decided to drop the hammer. "But back to that futa," she said. "It would be awesome to have such a huge cock." She glanced at him attentively. And then said: "Mine isn't exactly small, but... well, unfortunately, it is smaller than hers." Her tone betrayed nothing, but she turned toward Ash and offered him a delicate smirk. Once again, his mouth was gaped open like a fish.

After that statement, her eyes became somewhat tense. She was waiting with an unsure expression.

Ash felt as if time had slowed down all around him.

Wow. What was that?

At first, his brain couldn't keep up with gaping mouth. The latter knew enough to be shocked, but he simply didn't comprehend what Skye had said. It had just been a collection of words. He stared at her, completely dumbfounded. Their faces were just a few inches apart.

What did she just say? Did I hear that correctly, or did alcohol affect my senses? Skye... has a cock? What?! WHAT?!

"What?" He blurted out the word which was ringing inside his head. Blinking rapidly, he felt his heart start to pound double-time.

Skye blinked too and got a bit paler, as if she was scared of his reaction.

"Yes. I'm a trans-girl, Ash," she said quietly, but seriously. "That's why Andrew hates me - because I told him exactly that when he asked me out. Just to be clear and honest with him. That's also the reason they pull mean pranks on me."

"You're transgender?" Ash whispered. "You're... you're kidding me, aren't you?" Ash whispered, but felt as though he were yelling.

Skye smiled ruefully and said, "I'm not joking, Ash."

Wow, just fucking wow!

Ash's head was about to explode. Puzzle pieces started to connect with each other. All of a sudden, he saw the clear picture of that entire situation with the package and Skye's behavior. She must have assumed that he was into girls like her!

And he was!

It was the craziest, yet most amazing coincidence in the world! While he had been dying of shame and fear of being judged, Skye had just been trying to put out feelers. She'd been giving him some shy hints the entire evening. And finally, she'd decided to... expose her secret in front of him. To become transparent. Ash found it really brave of her. When he realized that he was only staring at her, completely dumbstruck, he thought, Oh, stop being an ass! Answer her, dummy!

"Oh my God! Sorry for making a dumb face, but it was just so unexpected! I would have not ever suspected, Skye, because you're so beautiful and... That's just amazing! Wow! That's awesome! What a surprise! And a great one, to be honest. At least from my perspective... " he added with a hint of admiration in his voice.

He was trying to express multiple thoughts and emotions at once. He felt as if his red cheeks were probably visible from space, but he didn't care anymore.

But apparently, his not very concise, yet enthusiastic answer - was something like what Skye had hoped to hear, as her face lit up with a happy smile.

"I'm sorry you had to suffer through their stupid pranks," he said. "People can be such assholes..."

By impulse, she embraced Ash's shoulders and hugged him tightly for a brief moment. But her hands stayed on his arms. They were looking at each other from a very close distance. They both realized what a strange, yet beautiful, coincidence their meeting had been. Suddenly Ash felt the energy around the two of them change, almost as if the air between them had become electrified.

Is this the alcohol, too? he wondered.No, that doesn't seem likely...

"I need to know one last thing, Ash," Skye whispered right into his face. Her lips were so close to his. "Who was that package really for?"

He fixed his eyes on her. Lying was pointless, and counterproductive. He now wanted her to know the truth. Even more, he needed her to know.

"Me," Ash answered without any more hesitation, but with a shy smile. He felt relieved that he didn't have to pretend anymore. All of sudden everything seemed to make perfect sense. His previous worries, insecurities, and shame all evaporated in a second.

"That's exactly what I was hoping to hear," Skye said softly.

And she kissed him.

Her hot lips touched his, and Ash immediately felt as if he was melting, turning into a fluffy cloud or a pink puddle. He also felt as though the room were spinning all around him, but this time it wasn't because of the intoxication.

Their lips were examining each other, shyly and cautiously at first, just the same as Ash and Skye were trying to figure out each other during conversation - the paper chase play. After a pleasant while, Skye broke away from Ash's lips. She held her hand on his chest.

"I'm sorry if that was too soon... I'm just... a bit drunk, and you're so irresistibly cute." She chuckled a little.

"You know what happened too soon? The end of that kiss." Ash felt a strange surge of confidence. It was quite unlike him, even at the best of times.

They both giggled and resumed kissing, this time more boldly. Their tongues met each other and entangled in a beautiful dance. Skye's hands held Ash's face, gently stroking his cheeks and playing with his earlobe a bit too. His hands pulled at Skye's waist and explored those tempting abs of hers, though just through her shirt for the time being.

Soon, their bodies started to rub against each other, as they forgot themselves in that passionate kiss. Ash couldn't believe how fortunate that stressful and humiliating situation had turned out to be.

It was so wonderful for him that, in his mind, merely kissing Skye topped all his previous small-town sexual experiences. Skye seemed to be perfect: a beautiful, feminine girl with something extra between her legs. And that 'extra' thing was now quite palpable. He felt it pressing against his thigh. His own cock was also rock hard.

And then Skye again stopped their kiss. She still held Ash's face cupped in her hands, and their foreheads were touching each other. The girl was breathing heavily, the same as the boy.

"We need to stop here, Ash," she whispered. "It's getting late, and I have to go... before something happens for which is still too early." She pecked his lips again. "But I would like to meet you again in the near future, if you want that too..."

With that said, she stood up and smoothed down her T-shirt. Ash joined her, noticing the considerable bulge in Skye's crotch. His erection was hidden under his oversized shirt.

"Oh, yes. I want that too, Skye," Ash said hastily, not wanting to give her the slightest indication that he was unsure. "Maybe... maybe you would like to drop by for... Netflix? Or a movie?"

Her face lit up in obvious joy. "Gladly! We're in touch, right?" She smiled widely.

"But I don't have your number," Ash said, frowning.

"But I have yours. I'm the delivery girl, remember?" Skye chuckled and took out her phone. She clicked a few times, and then a Rihanna song began to play in his room. "And now you have mine. Nice ringtone, by the way."

Then she hugged him and kissed his lips again. "See you soon, cutie!" she said, and in another second she was already out the door, leaving him happily dazed.

He sighed. Now would be a good time to test that butt plug, he thought with amusement, and he immediately ran to his room to do so.

***

The stretching caused by the butt plug was no longer painful for him. Actually, Ash didn't find it unpleasant at all. He felt a bit of discomfort, at the very beginning, but it seemed that his rim muscles were able to accommodate the girth pretty well.

Ash stuck out his naked butt and tilted his head backward to look at himself in the mirror. The ruby shone between his pale, perky cheeks. His upper cheeks were as red as that ruby and burning hot from arousal. It looks exciting, really sexy, he thought, admiring his bubble ass and its new decoration.

Exactly when he reached for the toy and began to slowly move it back and forth, his phone vibrated. His cheeks reddened even more when he saw that it was a message from Skye. Earlier, they had set up their movie-watching date on Friday evening. They had exchanged a few messages since the 'package incident,', but he was a bit surprised to receive a message from her out of the blue. It was Wednesday, early afternoon.

Ash almost felt caught in flagrante by Skye's message, but it didn't discomfit him. He smirked, wondering what she would think if she knew that he was testing his toys while thinking about her, but his silly mood disappeared when he saw what she actually wrote:

'Hey, Ash! I finished work early today, and I'm in your district. I thought that maybe you would like to grab a coffee and ice cream with me? Or just go on the walk? It'd be nice to see you.'

Skye didn't add any emojis, but Ash got the impression that she was having a bad day. The text didn't reflect it at all; he just had a feeling that was hard to explain, but quite strong.

All of a sudden, he felt like a douchebag. There he was, playing with his toys and daydreaming about Skye, fixating on her having a dick and being the epitome of his sexual fantasies. He realized that he was objectifying her - thinking about her through the prism of desires, not even trying to get to know her first. The fact that he was a horny nineteen-year-old boy who was just beginning to truly explore his sexuality simply was not an excuse, and he chided himself for even thinking about it like that.

Feeling ashamed, Ash answered that he would be glad to see her, and waited for her response. She texted him back within thirty seconds. They set up their small meeting for about a half hour hence. Ash pulled the anal plug out of his butt and went straight to the shower.

Marasso
Marasso
564 Followers