The Whole Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gently pushed his hand from his cock and grabbed it, starting to pump it quite vigorously.

"I'm sorry, baby, but I need to make you cum. I won't last long! Too tight! Oh!" She grunted out with an obvious effort.

"Oh!" Ash only moaned in response, and allowed Skye to jerk him off. It was even more exciting than doing it on his own. The feeling of giving himself completely to her was cathartic, because he felt safe with her. He felt completely accepted and understood. He was being taken by the person he trusted, adored and pampered. He felt so profoundly wanted.

His orgasm was building rapidly, totally out of his control. He barely registered his hips bucking up, and then the almost unendurable tension around his crotch.

"Yes! Yes, Ash! Cum for me, sweetie!" Skye hissed out, pumping his ass in earnest.

Ash yelped weakly, and then his cock burst with jizz. The first load hit his own neck, then the next spurt splattered all over his chest, stomach and linens around his body. It seemed that his cumshot had no end. His dick was shooting and shooting, rope after rope of a creamy fluid. Most definitely, he had never come so hard before. He almost felt as if his mind left his body for a moment, looking down at them from the ceiling.

Eventually, he started to regain his senses. He heard Skye crying out and felt her cock stabbing him as deeply as it possibly could. He could swear that he felt it pulsate inside him and explode, cumming as intensely as he had seconds earlier.

Skye's moves became slower and strenuous. She thrust her hips one last time, and then she fell on him like a ragdoll, almost as if she'd lost control over all the muscles in her body. Ash embraced Skye's shoulders and hugged her tightly. They laid like that for a while, trying to catch their breaths.

"Oh, fuck..." Skye whispered.

"Oh, fuck, indeed..." Ash answered and they both chuckled.

"I've never cummed so hard, Ash. I think my load reached your stomach," Skye joked and giggled again.

"Ah!" He gasped quietly, feeling as Skye's softened cock popped out from his butt. He felt as if part of her jizz leaked from him, rivuletting over his buttocks.

Skye lifted herself up and inspected Ash's hole. He moaned when her hands touched the very sensitive area. "Wow, that looks very hot, Ash," she purred. "I completely stuffed you."

"Take a photo," he asked with a timid smile.

"Oh, kinky boy! Sure, just let me..." Skye grinned widely and reached for her phone. She took a couple of pictures from different angles.

She laid down next to Ash, and they looked at the photos together. Then they kissed and took a few selfies together, cuddling and goofing around a bit. Next they just laid together closely and hugged.

"I want to draw you, Skye," Ash said all of a sudden.

"Really? But you already did, right? Unless you have an idea for another spicy drawing, then I'm down for it, of course!" Skye laughed softly and kissed him on the cheek.

"Oh, I don't mind drawing you nude, obviously, but I was thinking about something different. A portrait. Would you pose for me?"

"With pleasure!" Skye answered with a slightly hoarse voice. Ash could feel that she'd gotten a bit emotional.

He didn't say anything about that, but just kissed her forehead. They continued to cuddle. Ash imagined that they were drifting on a raft in the middle of the ocean, just the two of them, leaving the world behind. - at least for a little while.

His mind wandered off a bit, recalling the last couple of weeks. He came to one realization which amused him, and he chuckled quietly.

"What is it?" Skye asked, her voice a bit dreamy.

"It's funny, you know? I ordered some stuff from the net, but the package was damaged. However, that broken package turned out to be... the whole package, really!" In a dizzy, post-orgasm state of mind, Ash found his little wordplay very satisfying. In other situations it may not have sounded so witty, but he didn't care.

Skye snorted softly. "The whole package? You don't mean me, do you?"

"Duh! Of course, I meant you!" Ash bantered with her and they both laughed.

"Thank you. That's sweet, although it's not exactly true," she answered mysteriously.

"Because?"

"Because I can say the same. I delivered the broken package to find the whole package: you. So, let's say that this way: we, you and me, together and combined, are the real whole package. The perfect and complete package, right?" Skye tried to play it off as a joke, but Ash felt that she was also serious.

"Exactly. That's the best delivery you ever made," he answered and embraced her tightly.

After a couple of minutes, they both fell asleep, surrounded by rumpled linens, and most of the items from the infamous package that had started it all.

THE END