The Whore Pt. 02

Story Info
The Male Property is purchased by whom?
1.4k words
4.45
15k
11
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about a male sex slave in a future dominated by women. It has forced sex and the sale of male property. If these topics bother you please skip this series and read something that you enjoy.

To the rest I hope you enjoy:

The Whore

Part 2.

My owner is walking her property downtown in the heart of the city.

I have my steel collars secured around my neck, wrists, and ankles as usual, but I am being led by my balls.

This piece of property is paying very close attention to its owners every move, keeping its leash just right, one false move and my balls will pay the price.

Ms. Cruz, the fierce trader, has her properties hands secured behind its back while she leads it through a crowded marketplace.

This piece of property has a for sale sign around its neck and attached to its steel collar.

The sign says:

'Pleasure Slave for sale by owner.'

'Trained well, extra-large cock, perfect body, exceptional at cunnilingus."

'Feel free to sample, $800k in lady-coin, price is firm.'

Mistress property has a raging hard on, its steel cock cage was removed, and this slave was fed a vile of the blue liquid, Ms. Cruz is a very savvy trader.

I concentrate on my owners every step; her quick pace has my bare feet dancing and shuffling as my leash is stretched the full 6 feet behind her.

I have to be very careful to stay exactly 6 feet behind her or I would be breaking the federal law that requires this from male property.

Mistress stops near a crowd of my superiors; I abruptly stop and inch backwards keeping my leash tight- stretching my swollen balls.

The group with the superior gender sees my huge cock standing up and throbbing, every one of the twelve or so superiors shuffled over and started reading the details my owners for-sale sign.

This piece of property is now being stroked by several of the women's sexy hands and I gasp in pleasure as the others run their hands over the rest of this pleasure slaves' chiseled body.

I can hear the superior gender talk amongst themselves as they exercise their constitutional right of taking whatever liberties they want from the weaker minded sex.

"This property has a thick and beautiful cock, if I could afford to own this slave, that tool would never get any rest."

"Mmmm, his ass is nice n tight, and its skin is soft, I would destroy this piece of ass."

"$800k in lady-coin, such a shame its so expensive, my house husband and two pleasure husbands cost a fortune to feed." "I can't afford another, although I would trade all three for this cock."

Trades of househusbands and pleasure husbands along with lady-coin, vehicles and properties were being offered to Ms. Cruz - but so far nothing seems to be close to her asking price.

The property is in the proper position keeping its owned balls taut on leash while being masturbated and fondled by its superiors.

This slave is very fortunate to be allowed this close in proximity to the superior gender, and to have their beautiful fingers roam and violate this slaves' hole.

The impressive piece of property stands perfectly still as the ladies enjoy themselves, but it was thinking only of its one beautiful love, Princess Maria.

I hear a whisper in the background amongst my superiors:

"There is a rumor going around that this property has premature ejaculation problems and was rejected by the royals."

"This properties cock is magnificent, but with this type of issue Ms. Cruz is asking way too much."

"It will never sell with that price tag."

Lady McDonald is stroking is stoking my owner's property at a fast pace, she is licking my precum off her fingers while her house husband Kneels in the forgiveness position at her feet.

I am trying not to ejaculate as the attention my large slave cock is getting has me on the edge.

Suddenly my entire body stood ram rod straight as I heard the voice of an Angel, goosebumps ran down the length of my body as I focused my hearing to confirm.

Tears formed as I hear Princess Maria's voice talking with my owner, (federal law prevents property from looking at the superior gender without permission) and it takes every ounce of discipline I have to keep my eyes cast downward.

I am no longer about to cum - I am so excited that I started shaking and Lady McDonald notices.

"Look, the rumors are true, this massive cock wants to cum already, what a loser."

I can hear laughter throughout the marketplace even though what Lady McDonald said is not true, I could be executed for such thought, but I don't think they can't read my mind yet.

The savvy slave trader can hear the laughter and whispering of rumor echoing throughout the marketplace, and I can hear panic in her voice as she starts pushing negotiating with the Princess.

My head is spinning, I can't believe such a beautiful, sophisticated, and superior female would want me...

'Did the Princess start the rumors?' '

'Would such a highly intelligent and superior creature risk that for a lowly, dumb slave?'

'I can't fathom it; I must stop thinking like this and leave these complicated thoughts to my superiors.

The molesting suddenly stopped, and my leash and papers were handed over to the Princess.'

More thoughts swirled in my head.

'What does this mean- I wish a superior would explain what is happening'

I want to drop to my knees and worship the princess, but I don't know who owns me.'

'I don't know if I am being leased or if I was sold or borrowed.'

If I were to drop to my knees and touch a superiors' feet without permission I could be executed.

Trembling, I follow the princess' every step- her leash hasn't bowed once.

The slave is very confused as the princess is still not allowing the property to look at her, even though she has stopped several times to stroke, caress and squeeze the properties large, raging cock.

The Princess strapped the sex slave securely into the back of her hovercraft, next she pressed some buttons and maneuvered the cyclic stick around which propelled the craft upward.

She then set the auto pilot on a course for her home.

The piece of property sat motionless in the back seat, trying to be perfect for the love of its life.

The sex slave, with its giant raging cock standing proudly at attention was in awe while watching its superior' piloting skills, the male slave couldn't read any of the words printed on the controls, but it knew they must be important.

The princess, still not allowing the property to look at her, finally speaks:

"You are now my property slave; I went through a lot of trouble, time and Lady-coin for your acquisition."

The slave started crying.

"Shut the fuck up," growled the superior.

Princess Maria's property was trembling and trying to suppress tears as its new owner climbed into the back seat and mounted her new large, hard, and swollen acquisition.

The goddess hissed:

"Yeah, such a nice big cock, it feels so good buried up in me.'

'I stole this cock from that bitch, she doesn't know what hit her.'

'I got a cock worth at least a million lady-coin for less than half that price." "Later, I might need to lease it out some to recover some cost, but not now."

'Mmmmmm, yeah, uggggggg, oh that's nice, mmmmm, I'm going to cum again.'

"Wow, that was the best orgasm I've had in 3 weeks which was the last time I rode this thick cock."

"I Need to land my hovercraft now; you keep that cock nice and hard for me.'

After the Princess flawlessly landed her craft, she led her very hard and leashed property across her yard.

I'm going to introduce you to my househusband really quick -- then bathe you and take you to my bed."

"I need to start getting some value back from all that lady-coin I just spent,"

Princess Maria's property couldn't stop shaking and for the first time in its young life had a smile plastered across its youthful handsome face, the property was grinning from ear to ear.

The slave was focused and followed the Princess steps precisely, not wanting to damage his owners' balls and disappoint her on its first day.

The slave admired his owner's backside and its heart swelled as the Princess walked towards the front door.