All Comments on 'The Whore in a Bottle'

by Crazydaze

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 3 years ago

Good story but, you can die alone with self-respect, or die with somebody that drained your self-respect like a leech. Never be anyone's plan B.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good build up. But the sex scenes are trash. No details

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Unnecessarily dragged, this story was about marc and brianna but half the pages in this story became about amanda for whatever reason

coyote62coyote62about 3 years ago

This is the life i wanted... Two wives and a boatload of kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic story. I didn't want it to end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amanda

ruined the story 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely fantastic

Stormshade11Stormshade11about 3 years ago

I liked the first part, but when it shifted into Amanda it really started to lose its sweetness and just went over the edge. Amanda deserved happiness, in another story with another person.

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Wonderful

Very nice writing and a good storyline. I thought it was a little predictable in the end but I still thought it was excellent.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 3 years ago
nice

please continue

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

I absolutely loved this story! It was so emotionally charged and they were so sweet together~! I didn't even mind at all when Amanda got added. They both cared for her too. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the romance and love. The whole 3 way marriage thing not so much. Having them both love the male character and all have sex would have been fine but the rest seems unrealistic.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

This got 5 stars 🌟 from me. However, I did have some major issues with several things in the story...

First off, and probably the biggest thing is that this should have been expanded with greater attention to detail. There could have been better scenes with increased description of the events. This could have been easily split into a trilogy with the word count doubled at the minimum. It was a good read that had the potential to be great if only for a little bit more effort. In the end, it just felt like the author RUSHED through it to get it done.

Second, Marc and Brianna have great parents. They weren't really happy about their children having an incestuous relationship, but they were understanding. They not only accepted it, but they even went to lengths to enable it when they got Brianna's name changed. So why were they totally removed from the picture after the relocation to Texas? Why did they not get included in the birth of their grandchildren? Huge Epic Fail!

There were a few other minor things that I would love to see done differently, but I'm not going to rip a good story totally to shreds. But I would love to see a rewrite addressing the major issues that I detailed.

Just my humble opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An excellent story!!!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well, all's well that ends well and this story did indeed end so well. Well written and very entertaining. Well done, 5/5

pickup_man_1971pickup_man_1971over 2 years ago

Not to be picky, but Moose Jaw is a city in Saskatchewan, Canada, not Minnesota.

pickup_man_1971pickup_man_1971over 2 years ago

That was a great story. Definitely 5 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ANOTHER DISAPPOINTING FUCKED UP STORY....BROTHER MOVED OUT BECAUSE IN LOVE WITH SISTER THEN SUDDENLY IN LOVE WITH THE SLUT FRIEND AMANDA AFTER FUCKING HIS SISTER!! 1-star wonder

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

This was well on the way to a 5/5, but then you ruined it in a way that tells me you know nothing personally about incest and how it works.

I do know.

It’s simple and I think you will understand if you put some thought into it. Incest in itself is such an intense relationship, everything involved with it makes it so.

But one thing is constant in such relationships, incest NEVER shares, NEVER!!!!!!

Think about it and you will know why.

As such, from my perspective you destroyed a great story by having the incest couple share their love with another,, this would never happen.

Scores 3/5 and l hope you do not repeat this plot device in your other stories.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

[22.07.22]

Sweet und Romatique!

11/10!!!!!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Kind of a twisted love story, but I liked it. Problem while reading it was, WTF happened to the parents? They just dropped off the face of the earth. I'm guessing they would have loved to see their grandchildren as that normally goes without question. The second Marc sure moved fast for a young person, making a will and last testament. Most young people have the idea they will live forever and only get around to a will in mid life. Could only give it four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You have issues thinking every story you have to add one more to the story, simply not necessary and in this case really screws up your storyline. Not every story needs to have this twist, and in this case is a huge distraction that absolutely kills the story from a very bad perspective. :-(

202GE202GEover 1 year ago

Great work. Not a fan of the whole LLC thing but it was a heartwarming and believable tale (till that point). 4.5/5 Thanks for sharing this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the author: Are you a Hillbilly as you come across with all of your characters as if you are backwards and a hick from the sticks. None of the stories that I have read of yours did i find it necessary for you to present your main characters with this taintedness. Good grief dude, not everyone that has this type sexual appetite need to be painted this way. You present in your stories like all of your characters have a substandard IQ and that they are baffled how they came to their circumstances sexually as not knowing how they got there.

TheOldStudTheOldStud12 months ago

Not bad but certainly not your best either. It really got convoluted after Mark's death. It would probably have made more sense to let Mark live and become a 'separated at birth' twin to Amanda, or something like that. What happened to Marc and Bri's parents?

SabatakiSabataki9 months ago

One of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Trash story. Asshole brother Marc was in love with Amanda yet supposedly lived his sister too.

Trailer park white trash

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I must say got a little to goofy at the end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazydaze@Crazydaze
I've been reading these for years. I finally decided to write some of my own, so I have a profile now!