The Whore Wife, Sissy CD Husband

Story Info
How Jennifer and Patrick got to the point of their new games.
4.1k words
3.99
29.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILF4black
MILF4black
184 Followers

This story is completely fictional. All characters in the story are over eighteen.

Prologue: The Whore wife, Sissy CD Husband

"That's it, you little sissy whore, suck that cock." Jennifer told her husband as his head bobbed up and down on the strap on dildo Jennifer was wearing.

Her husband, Patrick, lifted his head and the seven inch fake penis slid out of his mouth, "Please, Jennifer, please let me fuck you now."

Jennifer laughed at her husband and ran her hand through his hair and then grabbed a handful of it and forced his head back down on the dildo, "You know you have to earn my pussy first, baby." She answered him.

Patrick opened his mouth and continued to give his wife's fake dick a blow job.

Jennifer was laying on her back on their king sized bed with her head propped up against the head board so she could better watch her husband take her cock in his mouth. She was currently wearing thigh high black latex stockings that glistened from the light of their bedroom, black latex bikini cut panties with the fake cock protruding from a zipper in her crotch area, and a matching latex bra. Her shoulder length blonde hair was slicked back and tied in a single pony tail behind her head and she had earlier applied her eye makeup more heavily than she normally wore it with blended black and grey eyeshadow and heavy black mascara to give her eyes a smokey look and dark red lipstick. Her base make up was applied lightly because her natural pretty looks required very little makeup.

Patrick was lying flat on the bed on his stomach as he greedily sucked the fake penis and he was dressed in pink lingerie. The top was a frilly teddy style camisole with matching pink shear panties and he wore pink stockings and garters and a garter belt. Patrick was also wearing makeup but his was in pastel colors with pink lipstick. While he had a variety of wigs he could have worn, Jennifer preferred his dark brown hair to be styled in a feminine manner to give it a pixie hair cut look with the butterfly hair clips to keep the bangs out of his face. His average sized, six and a half inch penis was erect and straining against his panties.

The couple had been married for just over nine years. Jennifer was thirty-one and Patrick was thirty-three. They had been playing their kinky sex games a few nights a month for eight months now. They started when Jennifer's friend Felicia suggested it when one day at the gym when Jennifer complained that her and her husband's sex life had become so stale and they were only having sex at best once maybe twice every two months. Since they started their fetish games their sex life greatly improved.

Tonight Patrick was his wife's sissy cross-dressing slut; tomorrow night Jenifer would be her husband's submissive sex slave.

At thirty-one Jennifer was a beautiful young lady. She had shoulder length natural dirty blonde hair, she stood about five six and her body was amazing. She had a thin waist with thirty six B cup breasts and her butt was a vision of perfection. While not a Tom-boy she had always enjoyed playing sports with high skills of playing softball; but she was a very feminine young lady. She currently kept in shape by going to the gym and her work outs tended to be more cardio. Jennifer got plenty of admiring looks from men and even some women when she entered a room.

While currently dressed as a sissy cross-dresser, Patrick was not a sissy at all outside their kinky sex game. True he did have a somewhat feminine body; he stood five eleven and weighed only one hundred and forty pounds but did have slight muscle tone but not muscular at all. He had short dark brown hair, that he recently started to grow longer to make him more feminine when he dressed up as a girl for his wife, clean shaven and even had been shaving his body hair and using hair removal cream the last couple of months so now the only hair he had on his body was on the top of his head. He was an attractive man but not overly handsome and girls described him as a "cute guy." While not totally passable when he dressed as a girl he made a pretty cute sissy cross-dresser for his wife and Jenifer thought his slight bubble butt looked very sexy panties.

Jennifer knew if she ever took him to a gay bar or a CD friendly bar dressed as a girl he would get plenty of attention from men who were into cross-dressers and would have no problem picking up someone to fuck him. An idea Jennifer recently fantasized about, but besides the times they played their kinky game Patrick was no submissive person and Jennifer was not really a dominant lover.

They had been married for nine years now and truly loved one another a great deal. Their friends described them as the perfect couple. When they met Jennifer had only dated one person and had only had sex with that one man and she was rather innocent and naive when it came to sex. Patrick on the other hand was a little more experienced. He was just out of his four year naval service and had seen the world and while he was not a "sex god" who had a girl in every port, he did have more sexual relationships than his future wife.

They got marred only after seven months of dating and naturally at first their sex life was great. They were fucking all the time and Patrick taught Jennifer things that embarrassed her at first but were sexually satisfying. She had never given a blow job before she met Patrick, always considering having a man's penis in her mouth to be gross but now she loved the act of oral sex and enjoyed swallowing his sex fluid a great deal. Patrick was the first man to go down on her pussy and at first she was hesitant but when he expertly found her clit it drove her crazy with pleasure and she orgasmed rather quickly and made her actually cry from the pleasure and through her tears of bliss begged for him to do it again. Patrick gave Jenifer her first orgasm and many, many more after.

Patrick taught Jennifer other things besides sexual acts as well and opened her eyes to more worldly things and helped her see that women were not created just to be submissive partners to their husbands.

Jennifer was raised by very religious parents and when her mother gave her the "birds and the bees" talk her mother told her sex was only for married people in love and women did not enjoy sex in the least and it was just her wifely duty to allow her husband to use her body for his marriage rights.

Jennifer's first and only boyfriend looked like he was a stature of a Greek God come to life. He was extremely handsome with defined muscles of an Olympic swimmer. He was the nephew of her mother's best friend and they met at the Pentecostal church Jennifer attended with her parents. They had been dating for four months when he took her virginity and it was just as her mother said, unpleasant and she got very little physical pleasure out of it and it lasted only about five minutes at best. He was the first man she ever saw naked and his penis was only about five inches long and Jennifer thought that was the normal for all men.

They had sex other times, Jennifer gave in rather reluctantly because she found very little pleasure if any in the act and sometimes would even watch television over his shoulder while he grunted and thrust inside her. Their love making never lasted very long, something Jennifer was glad about. She came to find out that Brad more liked the idea of having such a beautiful, well mannered, lady like girlfriend who was naive and innocent sexually he could show off than enjoying her body for his lusts. He treated her respectfully even during sex and only made love in the missionary position and never asked her to give him a blow job, never wanted to go down on her and give her oral sex, and never really fucked her hard; always being gentle with short, slow thrusts into her body. Sometimes he would just penetrate her and lay there not moving until he orgasmed into the condom.

Brad was also very religious and felt sex was for procreation only and after they had sex he felt guilty when he gave into his physical lusts with his girlfriend Jennifer and often made her pray with him for forgiveness for their sin. Jennifer would oblige her boyfriend's need to ask for forgiveness but she was not overly religious like he or her parents were and would often roll her eyes and giggle over Brad's guilt.

Brad wanted a perfect God fearing wife who submissive to her husband and he found that in Jennifer...or so he thought and would have if not for Jennifer meeting Patrick.

When Patrick and Jennifer met at the wedding of Jennifer's best friend Mandy, where she was the maid of honor, Jennifer found him cute and very charming and he had a great sense of humor that made her laugh so she enjoyed his company at the wedding more than she should have; but she had no interest in dating the young man even though he asked several times for a date.

Patrick on the other hand had different ideas. He was at the wedding as a "plus one" with his friend Christie, who invited him to be her "just as friends" date to the wedding. When he saw Jennifer standing next to the bride he whispered in Christie's ear asking who the maid of honor was. Christie was friends with the groom and knew very little about Jennifer and shrugged she did not know. Patrick smiled and said, "I am going to marry that girl one day."

Jenifer liked the charming young man and listened eagerly to his stories he told of his military duty and the places he had been to. When he asked for her phone number she gladly gave it to him and agreed if he called she would meet him for coffee or dinner as only friends. She liked the idea of having a male friend outside her normal clique of the church members. They found out they were both attending the local small university part time and surprised they never met. When Patrick called her two days later asking her to meet him for lunch she agreed and made it clear it was not a date but as friends. That lunch "date" they became good friends and afterwards became even closer.

Over the next few months they grew even closer and Jennifer was spending more time with Patrick than Brad, which she hid her friendship with Patrick from her boyfriend. Patrick was very respectful of Jennifer and her insisting they were just friends and never once made any romantic moves on her but he knew she was attracted to him and even developing romantic feelings for him. He was already in love with Jennifer and would be patient and would make his move when the time was right.

Jennifer found Patrick was a great listener and she told him things she never told anyone including her best friend Mandy. She told Patrick about how Brad expected her to be a little Miss perfect girlfriend and not have any thoughts of her own and always agreeing with him and what their future would be like, but Jennifer had her own goals and ambitions for her life. She even confessed about her sex life to Patrick and how awful it was and even asked if that is how it was with everyone. Patrick would smile and tell her no, women should enjoy sex also and Jennifer needed a real man to show her how to enjoy it. Jennifer would blush and giggle at Patrick's harmless flirtations.

Then one night their friendship went further. Patrick invited Jennifer to his apartment for dinner; he was going to cook for her. Jennifer agreed without hesitation; she was developing feelings for Patrick that went beyond friendship and she trusted him completely and since he was always respectful to her and never tried to go beyond friendship she did not worry about being alone with him in his apartment.

Dinner was such a disaster. Patrick cooked a homemade pizza that was just awful. The crust did not get cooked and was almost liquid doughy and the top was burnt. They both laughed about it and ordered a pizza to be delivered. Patrick opened a bottle of wine and while Jennifer was not a big drinker she did enjoy a glass of wine at social gatherings. After they ate they sat on the sofa and watched a movie and Jennifer drank more wine than intended and Patrick even opened another bottle. He had no intention of getting her drunk to take advantage of her and even suggested she should drink some water instead but she insisted on more wine and became very buzzed, almost drunk.

In her alcohol induced state Jennifer's inhibitions became lower and moved closer to Patrick on the sofa and cuddled up next to him and she became flirty and even confessed to Patrick she had more than friendship feelings for him but that she could not act on them cause she was in love Brad. Patrick put his arms around her and she placed her head on her shoulders and started to cry softly.

"What's wrong?" Patrick asked.

"I...I...I don't love Brad...I never did...I don't want to be with him." Jennifer confessed.

Patrick could not help but chuckle at Jennifer's drunken confession and sudden change of her statement she made only minutes earlier about loving Brad.

Jennifer sat up and hiccupped and playfully slapped Patrick's shoulder and wiped her eyes. "What am I going to do?"

"Jennifer, it's easy. Break up with him."

Jennifer hiccupped again, "It's not that easy. I will hurt him and my parents love him and everyone expects us to get married and people in the church all talk about how Brad and I are such a good couple and will get married and if I hurt him they will all hate me."

Patrick reached out and wiped a tear off Jennifer's face and Jennifer pressed her check to his hand. "Darling, do you really care?"

Jennifer gave a weak smile, "No...I hate our church anyway. Have you ever been to a Pentecostal service?"

"No. I was raised Methodist and really never went to church much anyway."

"It's so weird. People jumping up and speaking in tongues and withering on the floor...it's crazy." Jennifer giggled and then hiccupped again.

Jennifer stopped giggling and looked into Patrick's blue eyes and suddenly kissed him hard. Patrick was stunned for about half a second but then started kissing her back. They made out with passion for several moments and Jennifer leaned back to lie on her back on the sofa and Patrick got on top of her. They continued to make out for a long time and Jenifer reached down and tried to slide her hand under the waist band of Patrick's jeans but the young man moved away and sat up.

"Why did you do that?" Patrick asked.

Jennifer was embarrassed and honestly a little offended Patrick stopped her. "I...I...that's what guys want right? Don't you want to?" She asked as she sat up.

Patrick smiled and put his arm around the girl. "I want to more than you know, but I am not going to take advantage of you being drunk. If we ever do that I want us both to be sober and in control of ourselves."

Jennifer smiled and kissed Patrick's cheek. At that moment she fell in love with him. She said she should be getting home, she still lived at her parent's house, and she stood up and wobbled and sat back down quickly.

"You are in no condition to drive home. Why don't you stay here? I will sleep on the couch." Patrick suggested.

"I can't. My mother would kill me if I don't come home."

"Well you can't drive." Patrick stated.

Patrick called his friend Christie and he drove Jennifer home in her car while Christie followed them in hers. The next day, after her hangover subsided a little, Jennifer called Brad and broke up with him. She did not even feel guilty when the boy started crying and then got mad at her and called her a whore. She did not care at all; she was deeply in love.

Patrick and Jennifer started dating and spent every moment they could together. After 3 weeks of dating Jennifer suggested they have sex. She wanted to and felt the desire to and found that a little shocking that she felt such carnal desire when they made out.

Jennifer was once again surprised. First their foreplay lasted forever. Patrick's hands and mouth seemed to kiss or touch every part of her body and knew where to touch and kiss to give her pleasure she had never known before. Her pussy had never been so wet and after a while she could not stand it and begged him to put himself inside her. Patrick just gently kissed her lips and told her to have patience and continued teasing her body. When he convinced her to let him go down on her pussy she cried out in such physically pleasure as his tongue found her clit and his fingers thrusted in her dripping wet sex and soon she screamed out her very first orgasm. The pleasure was so intense she cried but then begged him to do it again, which he did and her second orgasm came faster than her first and was no less intense.

After her second orgasm Patrick knelt above her and Jennifer did not know what came over her but she took him in her mouth, something she never did before and thought was gross, but giving Patrick a blow job was very enjoyable to her and she did not even try to pull away when he told her he was going to cum, but instead went faster and let him explode his warm, thick, sticky fluid in her mouth and the taste and feeling of it was incredible.

Patrick did not expect them to have sex so he did not have any condoms but Jennifer wanted him in her so bad she did not care and just told him he could pull out before he came in her and she would suck him to completion. When they made love Jennifer had another orgasm and when Patrick was going to cum he was going to pull out but she begged him to cum inside her and he did. After they had sex Jennifer cuddled up next to her new lover and was surprised when Patrick apologized for it not lasting long. Patrick lasted about fifteen minutes and Jennifer could not believe the young man she loved so much said that was not long. About ten minutes later he proved to her what he meant and the second time they had sex Patrick lasted at least thirty minutes and made Jennifer orgasm two more times before he came; this time he did pull out and Jenifer greedily sucked the cum out of his cock.

The two had sex several more times that night until both were spent and even though exhausted Jennifer wanted more so she coaxed Patrick's penis back to life with her mouth and they managed to fuck one more time. Patrick did not cum but he gave Jenifer one more orgasm before they both fell asleep. Jennifer's mother had been wrong, so wrong; girls could enjoy sex a great deal.

Patrick had created a "monster"; a sex monster. Jennifer constantly wanted to have sex and Patrick was more than happy to fulfill the young girl's new found desires. Jennifer was more than willing to try the new things her love wanted to show her she at one time considered perverted and or gross and she highly enjoyed most. The one thing she refused to try and told Patrick she would never do was anal sex or anything to do with anal play; no fingers up her butt, no tongue up her butt, etc. Patrick respected her wishes and never tried.

Jennifer and Patrick were married seven months later in a small ceremony at a wedding venue. Jennifer's mother did not even come to the wedding. Her parents never cared for Patrick and her mother told her if it was not a church wedding she would not come. Like most girls, Jennifer fantasied about her wedding and pictured it to be a huge fancy event, but with Patrick she did not care the wedding was small, as long as he was her groom she would have married him at the courthouse. She did not even care her mother did not show up, but her father giving her way mad her happy.

They did not have a big honeymoon either. Due to the quickness of their wedding both could not get the time off of work for a long honeymoon and frankly money was a little tight with both working and going to school so they settled on a trip down to the Keys in Florida. They did very little site seeing and spent most of their time in the hotel room having sex.

MILF4black
MILF4black
184 Followers
12