The Whore Wife, Sissy CD Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILF4black
MILF4black
184 Followers

Nine years later Jennifer and Patrick live and bought a house in Buckhead, Georgia; a very nice suburb of Atlanta that is described as "where old money lives and new money parties". Both have very successful careers. Jennifer got a nursing degree and then furthered her career by becoming a nurse anesthetist and works for a local hospital. The hours are basically a nine to five job with her being on call one week a month. Not bad for making a six figure salary. Patrick received a master's degree in Marketing and works for a large marketing firm in Atlanta. He does have to travel on occasion. Jennifer has not talked to her mother in five years after her mother, still unhappy with her choice of a husband, told her if she remained married to Patrick in an "ungodly" marriage she would have nothing to do with her daughter. Jennifer told her mother that was fine by her because she loved her husband so much. Jennifer thought being "disowned" by her mother would hurt more than it did but it did not. She still talked to her father once or twice a month and he even came to visit a few times. Her father has come to like and respect Patrick after seeing how much he loved his daughter.

The honeymoon stage of their marriage lasted longer than most, they even "christened" every room in their new house when they first moved in, but after seven years of being married, careers, and finding out Patrick could not have kids, their sex life started to dwindle. Jennifer wanted it back and after confessing to her friend Felicia, who is a black male to female transgender, Felicia suggested ways to spice up their sex life including the sex game the couple currently plays.

Patrick was reluctant at first, having his wife "peg" him was not something he ever considered, but he gave in when Jennifer told him that they would also "play" her being his sex slave. It took a few times for them to get adjusted to their new game but they both came to enjoy it a great deal and it did help their overall sex life. They even took it further with Patrick dressing up as a girl, Jennifer helped him with the makeup and he became very good at doing his own, Jennifer's fetish femdom and her submissive outfits turned them both on. Patrick's dominant and submissive female outfits he wore were such a huge turn on for the couple as well.

As they played their games, they experimented with other things such as sex toys, bondage, punishments, spankings, and more. Jennifer was still very against having her butt played with or penetrated in any manner but Patrick came to really enjoy getting fucked in his butt and anal toys used on him. Both were willing to try various things to increase their sexual excitement.

MILF4black
MILF4black
184 Followers
12