The Whoremaker Ch. 06

Story Info
Mikey has a plan for Stacy.
7.1k words
4.73
13.8k
19

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Susan had recently got accustomed to using her breasts to please my cock. I sat in her office chair as she licked the tip of my cock while her boobs gave me a good soft hole to ease in and out off. It was a shame that when we did fuck her, it didn't involve these gorgeous melons of hers.

I wasn't too bothered, I'd spent every afternoon of the last few weeks visiting her work. Doing all sorts of naughty things, ranging from fucking her to fucking her mouth. Yesterday, I made her take my dick whilst on a Zoom meeting with some other executives.

"Fuck..." I gasped, another load was about to hit her face. I could barely see, as my body stiffened and eyes shut. I did feel several squirts of my cum blast out and on to her face. Most missing her open mouth.

"You like that baby."

"Yes daddy, thank you for giving me your load." Susan was actually not as bad as I initially thought. While there was now a sexual aspect to our relationship, there was a motherly aspect to her as well. It was now common for to ask me how I'm doing, check on me. Was it love? lust? loneliness? I didn't know.

Susan got up and licked off the remnants left on her face. I'd actually come to her office early, it seemed sex gave me more energy than I knew what to do with. I didn't need to sleep, or even rest. Not only that, but I could hear better, smell better, see better.

I noticed that Jake was right, I had got taller by a couple of inches. These must have been the changes dad meant, the last big change was my dick. It'd got just slightly, ever so slightly longer and thicker. I was the only one who could tell.

I gave my aunt a soft slap to the face, she smiled back at me. Susan was happier, the sex also made her much more patient and calm. Less prone to demands and orders, perhaps it was loneliness. I often found her home, waiting to be spanked, to be fucked and then swallow my cum. Mom would occassionaly join her, however mom preferred to have me all to herself, I could tell she was somewhat not satisfied sharing me.

"Have a good day at school, Mikey." Susan said with a warm smile, she even gave me some money.

I'd recently discovered, as I spent time in her office, that she was the one paying for my school fees. Matter of fact, she was the one paying for a lot of our home expenses. That was another thing that made me realise she wasn't as awful as I thought, and that perhaps mom had a good reason to listen to her. This made me wonder what my dad was paying for, or what he was even doing. I had not heard from him since my birthday, but this was no a problem. I knew he'd come back, as he always does.

I got to school and saw the cheerleading team. Ellie said she comes early to practice, and there she was.

On the field doing her routine, I saw her get tossed up in the air and flip before landing back down. The next part got me hard, as Ellie slid to the ground in splits.

"Woah!" I said, out-loud, in awe. I never knew she was so flexible.

The first time I ever arrived to school this early. Next to Ellie was another girl, Stacy Mathews, I felt a deep anger. The same rage that possessed me to fuck my aunt, it had me bending the fencing separating the side walk from the field.

I calmed down and looked away, I had to control myself incase I push my thoughts to her. I entered the grounds, without much to do, I did what I always do. My homework, which my mom insisted I do the day before. I didn't listen, It's a problem. I sat inside my home room class as the cheer team passed me by. They spotted me, and we had brief eye contact. I was the only other person in school.

"Wait, Stacy isn't that the guy you said kissed like a wet fish."

I imagine they didn't think I could hear them, I could. They waited to be further down the hall, but I could hear every word. The girl who spoke was Whitney. Her most notable traits were her southern accent, and auburn hair. I remembered this because my grandmother was also of southern descent.

"Yeah, what a dork he is now. He thinks getting a bike from daddy will change anything."

"I know right, it's so funny that people think they can use money to be relevant. It's like, loser!"

The girls laughed, and giggled. I was getting mad, I couldn't avoid hearing them. My range was permanent, and their insults kept going. Stacy was merciless, seeing me as the biggest mistake of her life. Saying it was pity that made her ask me out to the freshman dance.

I knew it was a lie, I knew most of it was her protecting her reputation. Stacy when we first arrived didn't want to get caught up in this popularity and clout chasing. Stacy got a taste when one of her pics got notoriety on socials. It was her first time posting anything really, however she got a lot of compliments from our classmates, and other schools. Now in this final form of hers, she'd say anything to sound important. Cheerleading was another excuse to be captured dancing, in flimsy outfits, for the lewd adults and boys. To be seen by people all over the state who came to watch our games.

There was one problem, I had an ego now, it had recently developed from fucking my mom and aunt. Making out with Jolene, often during lunch and recess. I felt like if I wanted, I could have any girl grovelling at my feet. I felt that I'd spent my whole life being spit on by people like her. Even Ellie was someone who was also on my shit list, but I had a soft spot for Ellie. I was perfectly fine letting her be, letting Ellie remain distant.

Stacy though was not as lucky, My disdain ran deep. I decided today was the day she experienced what being disgraced was like. As students poured in, I met up with Jake.

"Yo, Jake." We embraced.

We chuckled, and a few guys passed by. I stopped them, another group of guys on the team. More of Jake's friends, but they were cool with me. Bradley and Owen, two guys known for their antics. I knew they'd be up for this task. We stood around, eating our respective lunches and talking shit about our favourite teams. It was a real bromance, one which didn't happen often.

I knew that something was different, the way they treated me. The respect they gave me, I mean these two never had any interest in me. Here they were asking my opinion on the sports, movies and some of the girls in our school. I was accepted, my stature, my reputation was greater. I decided to use this opportunity to get my plan into action.

"So guys, I've got something crazy set up for lunch today."

"Crazy like what, you wanna prank a teacher."

"No, there's a cheerleader who wants to be part of a train."

"No way..." Brad said, excited but unbelieving.

"Who is it?" Jake asked.

"Stacy."

"So that why you asked if I remember her, dude you know like she's the most uptight bitch in this place right."

"I'm telling you, bro, she's up for anything."

"That's a grade A ass you got there you're offering." Owen stated.

"Trust me guys, it's more than A."

"This is a bit weird, why do you want us to do it?"

"I mean, if you don't want to."

Jake intervened, "don't listen to this jackass, I'm in."

Quickly Owen and Bradley agreed, I told them to show up to one of the less used bathrooms during lunch.

Later in English

I sat inside English class, with my favourite teacher, Mrs Robinson. Not necessarily my favourite subject, but still, who doesn't like a MILF PAWG. I'd not been able to meet up with Joleen for our regular make out session.

Joleen seemed a bit under the weather, during class. I could tell how low her concentration was.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." She snapped back.

I raised my hand. "Mr Clark, this better be good for you to interrupt my prose demonstration."

"Miss, Joleen seems a bit under the weather, may I take her to the nurse."

"Hmm, miss Foster, are you alright."

"I could use a break." Joleen replied.

"Alright miss Foster, Bryanna, please take miss Foster to the nurse."

I wanted to protest but realised I was in the notorious English class, if I went too far then there'd be more weird stuff happening. I decided it would be best if Joleen found a secondary solution to her headache problem. I then imagined her and Bryanna making out, as they walked hand in hand.

Part of me was a bit sad, I'd not get to witness this amazing moment. Bryanna was hot and Joleen just as sexy. Having them have a lesbian moment without me there was sort of depressing but necessary to keep Joleen from losing her mind. Weirdly, though, Joleen was the only one who experienced the headache. Mom and Susan told me they were perfectly sound of mind with or without me.

I sat still for a bit before requesting to go to the bathroom, my curiosity got the better of me. I sneaked into the girl's bathroom, and heard moaning. I wasn't expecting them to go all out, but it sounded like they had.

"Oh yes, stick your tongue deeper inside my pussy. Oh fuck, yes, eat it." This was said in a low tone, whispered in fact.

I entered the stall next to them, and stood on the toilet seat to look over.

Bryanna's face was flushed, her jeans were all the way off. She had removed her bra, enough to expose her hard nipples to the cold air. Her eyes were shut, she squinted and had wrapped one leg around the back of Joleen's head. The other lay well open for Joleen's mouth and tongue.

"Oh yeah, more Jo. Like that, I'm close, I'm so close."

I focused on Bryanna, she reminded me a lot of Zahra. It seems so long ago, both had that exotic look. A rare thing in these parts, and that rarity gave her high esteem. Rightly so, even with her fair skin she was a looker. Her eyes were the first draw, just slightly larger than usual. It meant they often grabbed your attention when you looked at her. Her breasts were a also big, not mom or aunt Susan big. Rather, big enough to be noticeable even through multiple layers of clothing. My favorite thing about her was her thick butt, it was round and bounced with each step she took. I admired Bryanna, I thought she's the one girl I'd fuck no matter who I'm dating.

I finally focused on Joleen who looked like a passenger, her face was expressionless. It looked like she was just letting Bryanna's leg keep her in place. Her eyes were fixed on Bryanna's face. This was an awkward experience for Joleen, it was clear. Bryanna was the one who wanted this because I could sense little pleasure from Joleen.

Bryanna took no notice of this, her gyrating of her hips didn't stop. I could hear her gasping get deeper, she had a lovely throaty voice. It hit me, Bryanna wasn't into boys, her sexual energy emanated when she was around women. Another new observation, I can sense sexual energy. It's why I knew Joleen liked that guy from the bus, not just the non-verbal behaviour. There was a certain energy people released when turned on that I could sense.

Joleen wasn't into Bryanna, this wouldn't do. From what I understood, Joleen liked being watched. Or at the very least, liked the potential of being watched, and she liked me.

"Psst..." I tried to get her attention.

"Psst..." I whistled once more, Bryanna was too caught up in her erupting orgasm. Joleen spotted me and smiled, without moving her tongue from Bryanna's swollen and wet clit.

I made a stroking motion, suggesting that I found this scene hot. Joleen nodded, and kept going now with some more energy. I could tell now that she definitely was into it, perhaps turning me on was that much of a motivator.

"Oh yeah, just like that, just like that I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Bryanna quickly wrapped both her legs around Joleen's head and held her there tight as she creamed into the petite black girl's mouth. Her eyes remained closed for the entire ordeal, she still hadn't even noticed I was here. Joleen gulped the girl cream before being let free by her exotic friend. She seemed a bit overwhelmed with the abuse she'd just taken, and tried to catch her breath.

"Oh god, I needed that, Jo. I never knew you were like this, If you'd told me we would have started doing this sooner."

Joleen wiped some cream off her mouth.

"I'm not really into it, but you know, I just felt like kissing you. You're the one who dragged me in here and put me on my knees."

Bryanna laughed.

"If you say so Jo, I could get used to cumming all over that face of yours."

"I wouldn't count on it, I think we have a visitor."

Bryanna didn't immediately get what she meant, but then she looked up and saw me.

"Mikey." Bryanna said before her feeble attempts to cover up.

"Mikey, you're in the girl's bathroom, What the fuck are you doing." Bryanna said whilst frantically dressing up.

"Thinking of your punishment for sexing it up in the girl's bathroom."

"Please Mikey, don't tell anyone about this." Joleen begged. I wasn't really planning to, I loved Joleen too much to let her get in trouble. It's just Bryanna didn't know that.

"You seemed to be really enjoying getting your pussy licked. Perhaps I should go tell our English teacher just why you two left."

"No, please don't, look, let's forget all about this." Bryanna started putting her clothes back on. I couldn't have that.

"Bryanna, I never would have guessed you're such a lezzie."

"I mean, well, I don't know. Girls just do it harder for me. Why am I telling you this, can we please just pretend none of this ever happened."

"You sounded like you wanted more one v one time with Joleen, my girlfriend."

Joleen looked shocked, looking at me with wide-eyed and a dropped jaw.

"She's your, girlfriend?"

"We make out like daily, that's why I wanted to take her to the nurse. To have our daily dose of my tongue licking, it's refreshing to us."

"I didn't know Mikey, I thought when we kissed..."

"Well, it's not a big deal, I got to see your beautiful body cum on her mouth. Do you like it when Joleen eats you out."

Bryanna took a glance at Joleen, maybe to get some form of confirmation if this was OK. Joleen didn't give her much to go on, just as passive as her.

"Well, I've never cummed so hard in my life. I masturbate all the time to some girls in class, and what happened in English some time ago has been on my mind every night. I just, I can't help it any more. I need to feel a girl's mouth on my pussy, It feels really good to have someone who likes to taste me. I feel so sexy, and even the thought gets me wet, and Jo is such a great person."

"You seem to really like it Bryanna, let's make a deal. Joleen here will take care of you, but I get to watch, every time since she is my girlfriend after all."

"Boy, you're making a lot of assumptions here." Joleen finally spoke up, seemingly not liking the idea.

"Okay, I won't just watch how about I lick you while you do it, is that a deal?"

Once more, Bryanna turned to Joleen to get some support, Joleen slowly nodded.

"Well, if Jo trusts you, then I trust you too."

"Good, so we've been gone a while. I'll go back to class and you two get dressed and return."

I returned to class, my dick aching against my pants. Once I sat down, I kept my head down and rode the blue balls to the end of class. I knew this wouldn't last forever, I needed to save this load for the punishment on Stacy. We shared this class, and I took a few looks at her.

Stacy was a brunette but had taken to dying her hair blonde. Just like Ellie and Joleen she was rather petite, her breasts were not much to speak off in size, her ass a real bubble butt and she had a small body. I'd say she was underweight compared to most girls, she had one thing going for her. Ellie wasn't the only one who could split her legs apart. Another was her ability to twerk, to ahegao, to get inside the male mind with her pics and videos.

As time passed, the plan became clearer, Stacy was about to get gang banged. Before I did, we had to find her kinks. I had to catch her alone, and I hoped I would. Stacy from what I know tended to stay after school to do her extra classes since she was failing a few.

Lunch

I couldn't find Stacy, where the fuck does she go during these breaks. Just as I keep searching every little girl clique's hideout. I didn't want to do this but there was one girl I knew would be able to tell me where she is. Ellie, they weren't friends but Ellie was good at finding secrets. She had made it a hobby to eavesdrop on people, so she'd likely know.

Ellie normally spent this time in the library, but there was also a bench near the field where she liked to sit. I found her there and quickly approached.

"Do you know where I can find Stacy?" I asked expecting a fuck you to come my way in return.

"What the fuck is this, I hear?"

"Okay I'll leave now."

"No you ass, you're dating that black whore."

The confusion in my face couldn't be defined, rather it may have had me pulling out my hair.

"After all the times I tried to get your attention, this is what gets you to actually acknowledge my existence."

"I don't get how you can go from cumming on someone's face to being with someone else."

"You can if you ignore the person for weeks."

Ellie doesn't say anything

"Well?" I expect a real response

"I was ashamed, embarrassed, okay. I acted like a depraved slut with you, my best friend, and I didn't know why."

I wondered if maybe that was the case, the order was a really powerful one. It was rather vivid too. Perhaps something that made her afraid of me. Afraid of being alone with me, sometimes the scary element of these powers is lost on me.

"So why didn't you tell me that!" I ask.

"Who would want a girl like that."

"I would, everytime. Especially if its you."

"You don't get it."

"Yes I do, you were hurting, and I was hurting too. When I came and poured my heart to you, you ignored me. You dismissed me. It's too late now, you're not who I thought you were."

"That's not fair Mikey."

"You tell me what's fair."

"I get it, I fucked up, but please don't tell me it's not too late."

I had many more words, many harsher things to say. This was Ellie, though, I didn't think she genuinely wanted to hurt me. Perhaps she wasn't as smart as I gave her credit for. Perhaps emotionally, she was a baby who could barely understand or making good decisions. Fuck this soft spot I have for her, why can't I tell her watery eyes' no. Why can't I reject her and call her a bitch like all those rap songs say you should. I guess I hadn't really stopped being that guy, a simp. It's not yet completely gone, I smiled, learning this. I was still human, and my demonic powers weren't able to overcome the love I had for Ellie.

"You're smiling, that's good." Ellie said, smiling back.

"I'll give you one last chance Ellie, but I will do it on one condition."

Ellie nodded... "Anything!"

"Where is Stacy Mathews?"

The teachers lounge

Ellie had learned that this was where she went to see one of the teachers. Mr Snyder, she would blow him there for better grades. Ellie asked why I wanted to see her, and I lied and said I was helping her with her homework. Ellie looked suspicious, assuming I was doing it for sexual favours. I told her I did it in exchange for some cash. Ellie seemed to believe it and gave me a heartfelt hug.

Reality was I needed to punish someone who wronged me, someone who in reality would be the experiencing something Ellie would go through. Perhaps it was time to remove Ellie for my shit list, but before that. Stacy needed to feel my pain. I got to the empty storage closet near the teachers lounge and knocked, I heard sounds. Whispers and shifting in the room before an annoyed 'what,' came from the closet.

"I need the mop in there, someone threw up all over the gym."

"Go to another closet, young man." Snyder yelled at me.

"I can't find one sir, should I get another teacher to help me."

"No... fuck okay, let me hand it to you."

He slowly opened the closet and peered outside, with the mop in hand.

12