The Whoremaker Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, I need the bucket too."

"Ugh fine," I didn't wait for him to return, I pulled the door open and found Stacy with her top over her exposed breasts and her cheerleader skirt hiked up. On her knees in front of Snyder. His cock was on her lips, but once she saw me, she let go of it and acted like she wasn't just sucking it.

"I see, Mr Snyder... you were in here with a student."

"Listen to me, son, if you value your life."

"Are you actually threatening me, sir, you are getting a blowjob from a student. A girl who is half your age, this is prison worthy, sir."

"Look, boy, what do you want. Money, better grades on your assignments."

"I know what teachers make sir, I actually want your slut here. I mean we can share right, I'd like to have my dick sucked too. Is she any good?"

Mr Snyder laughed, as if I'd said something funny.

"You kids are really something, you want her now. Can't you wait?"

"I'm not some piece of meat you two can negotiate with."

"Ignore her, she needs this pass, or she'll be here till she actually is old enough to be sucking my dick." Mr Snyder had earned more of my respect in these few moments than the 3 and a half years I'd spent with him.

"I need her now, my friends, and I would like to see what she can do."

"I just need to know, son, who told you about us. You seemed to be pretty sure I was here, meaning someone told you."

"Sir, I'm a smart kid and I know Stacy here is dumb as bricks. Ain't no way she got a pass the last few terms, so something must be up. I just followed her."

Snyder laughed again

"Alright kid, you can have her. Just don't be too careless, if you're caught, I don't know anything."

I pulled her out and shut the storage room, Stacy was already rolling her eyes at me as I dragged her towards the boy's locker rooms.

"What the fuck, you really think I'll just do as you say because you know my little secret deal with Snyder."

"I don't get how people who are in this situation can actually somehow think they have any ground to stand on."

"Well you know what I think Mikey, you're still just a loser, and you don't have the balls to tell anyone about this. I'll just lie and say you and Snyder forced yourselves on me."

To be honest, this was an empty net, a free run to the end zone, a slam dunk, Stacy was cooked. I knew she was mine, and her feeble attempts to play mind games just showed me how pathetic this girl really was. I felt bad for her, this was the girl that made me mad. What is there to be mad about, she's clueless. Sucking a teacher off for a grade, I mean, her future was bleak. Nothing about her suggested she was worth the time, and I was perfectly content with leaving her.

The thing was, though, I'd set it up already. I promised my new friends a fucking train, and by god they were going to get one. Stacy just happened to be more of a whore than I thought, and if she was fucking Snyder, then her morals weren't going to be an issue.

"You really think that you're getting out of this." I held on to Stacy, not breaking my grip. I was strong enough that her whole body couldn't break from of my one hand.

"Let me go you pervert, I'm not sucking you and your friends. Not for free, you'll have to pay 2k each, and promise not to tell anyone."

"Sigh... I'm even amazed we were once friends."

"You sicko, we weren't. It was a phase."

"No, you were actually a good person, I miss that girl. What you are now, is a selfish, manipulative, vindictive, self obsessed..."

"Ohh, boo Hoo, I hurt little Michael's feelings. So what, big whoop, you still hurt I ghosted you after that kiss."

There it was again, that button that she liked to press. The one that got me mad.

"Ouch!, you're hurting me." I had unknowingly tightened my grip. I checked and I'd actually bruised her.

I didn't apologise, I really didn't care any more. I wasn't going to be stopped, or at least I wasn't planning on being stopped. Stacy was getting fucked today and no amount of whining was stopping it. Difference is this time I was going to share this girl.

Searching for her had taken some time, meaning it's likely Jake, Owen, and Bradley would be waiting.

The time we spent with me dragging her along as she struggled to break free got her to change tune.

"Michael okay, look I'm sorry for what happened. I'm sorry for making fun of you to the cheer squad all those years. Please don't make me do this, okay, it was already hard to suck Snyder off."

I glanced at her, my face still full of rage.

"Michael, come on. I can suck your dick, if you like I'll even swallow right, Mikey?"

We kept going.

"Mikey? please don't do this."

Once we were outside the doors of the locker room, I pushed her body to the wall. Stacy was light as a feather, really. A super petite blonde, her purple, and white cheerleading outfit was still unkempt from her previous activity. I looked her in the eyes, I could see the fear in them. The demonic powers came into effect.

"What turns you on the most, Stacy..."

Stacy closed her eyes, afraid of what I'd do next. Then started talking.

"I...I...I... I'm turned by attention, I like it when guys focus on me and compliment me. I like it when I get their dicks hard and they praise my body. I think of stealing my friends boyfriends because it means I'm better. I like wearing skimpy outfits and sexy clothes because I want all the boys to want me."

I smile, she was perfect for this. "Stop resisting."

"I'm afraid!"

"Don't be!" I tell her before we take steps inside.

Jake and the boys are waiting, they see me holding Stacy

"It wasn't bullshit, it even looks like she was doing something else before she got here."

To place the order, I imagined Stacy not putting up any more of a fight physically, and unable to tell us to stop.

"Stacy, you'll not resist any of us."

"Um, wait a minute... guys, can we..." The order was in effect, and Stacy didn't know it.

"Please...Please...Please..." I could tell she wanted to say the word. I imagined, if she was a smarter person, she'd find a synonym for stop.

"Please what," Jake asked, expecting something more.

"I need you to..."

"Don't worry, we will," Owen added, pulling his cock out.

They grabbed her and sat her up on her knees. The guys were hard already, and to be honest so was I. I chose to let them start, and I'd join later. I took my phone out and started recording, making sure to capture this moment.

They put their dicks on her face, and Stacy was unable to say no as they opened her mouth.

"I don't get it, her body ain't stopping us. Her face doesn't look like it wants too."

It's true, Stacy looked like a lost puppy. Yet her mouth stayed open as Owen starting pumping.

"Compliment her guys, tell her she's beautiful. I don't think she feels pretty enough yet."

"Stacy you're gorgeous," Jake said, "Yeah Stacy, we really are so happy you let us all fuck you like this." Bradley added.

I'd suggested she wanted this, so the guys knew who to be grateful too.

"I never thought I'd get to have sex with you Stacy, your mouth is glorious." Owen continued.

Stacy smiled, briefly.

"Keep going boys, trust me... she'll love it once she feels pretty."

Stacy said she loved attention, I assume positive attention. Stacy was proud of her flexible and petite body. I imagined she relished the idea of being a stripper. Knowing she'd out dance anyone on a stripper pole, only my imagination. What I did know, what I could say was true, was the boy's constant validation actually got a bit of initiative out of her.

Mainly that they praised how hot she was and how she was in many of their fantasies and that this was their luckiest day. Stacy was an ego maniac like me, however she had little to back herself up other than the delusions that her friends gave her. Particularly that southern girl, I'll to see her later as well. Being told she was the best often got her to do what they wanted. Suck harder, take it down her throat deeper, pull her top up and pinch her nipples. Another thing was Stacy had to feel like she was the one being worshipped, that she was the prize and these guys were at her mercy. That she could leave, and they would be the ones who missed out.

I made sure to add my own, how I never ever forgot about her. That I desperately wanted to fuck her, and how I masturbated about her all the time. Stacy was now putting in effort, trying to service the 3 dicks in front of her. Stroking two with her hands and deep throating the other. I felt had to release and stroke mine as well, as I recorded this. I watched as Stacy took it up a notche and tried to fit two in her mouth. The men gasped, and she even started slapping herself silly with them.

"You ready to cum boys, you like my body so much you must be close now."

Stacy was trying to quicken the session, and get this over with. Probably another reason she'd put in effort, but her mood was different, she was hungry for their gunk.

"Not yet Stacy, but you let me fuck you then maybe." Jake offered.

Stacy smiled, "I'll let you if you promise to tell me I'm hotter than Bryanna, I know you're her biggest admirer Jake."

Jake was torn, but the enticing grin on Stacy's saliva covered mouth was too inviting to pass up.

"You are, you're a goddes Stacy."

"Okay... but Michael starts..." Stacy demanded

"Well then, Mikey come over and lets get it." Jake said.

I put my phone down and pulled down my pants. My dick joining the trio, Stacy got to work.

"Why the fuck does yours taste so good, it's like sweet." Stacy asked, it felt like a serious question. Guess there was must be something to investigate there.

"Mine next bitch." Bradley had been patiently waiting for some attention, wasn't interested in waiting any more. I didn't mind stopping him.

"Mikey." Jake pointed.

"Oh... be gentle, Mikey." Stacy said this softly.

We had to move her to a bench, where I bent her over. The other guys removed her top and bra, I hiked up her skirt and removed her white cotton panties. The crotch actually stuck to her clit, her pussy juices acting like some sort of glue.

"Oh my..."

"I know, I'm soaking."

"I'm next after Mike," Jake said.

I leaned forward and licked the cheerleaders clit, my nose ending up getting coated in her pussy juice. Her scent got me dick twitching. It was a deeply musky smell, one I recognised towards the end of my sex sessions with my aunt. Her pussy dripped on to my tongue with each lick, I held her feet but Stacy was rather violent as I ate her out.

"You can't be this wet from sucking dick Stacy." Stacy was gagging on Bradley's dick so couldn't really respond. Teasing her clit made her gagging louder, and got her to lose her balance on the bench. The boys caught her, still playing bodyguard for the teen. Stacy smiled in appreciation, she felt it. Like she was the most important person in the room, and we were taking care of her rather than her taking care of us.

It was a unique power dynamic, and keeping it this way made her just as slutty as I needed her to be. "You ready?"

I asked.

Stacy wiggled her ass, enticingly as Bradley stopped holding back. Gagging the girl with all he could, her drool coating his cock. Jake and Owen had both decided to service her nipples, she had rather small breasts but her nipples were hard when we undressed her.

"Oh fuck you guys, this is too much." Stacy said, before Bradley shut her up.

I started easing myself into her tight pussy, the tightest thing I'd ever been in, really.

"Oh shit Mikey..." the girl cooed.

"You like that tight wet pussy Mikey, yeah... you got a big cock too. Pump that pussy Mikey, yeah pump that pussy.

I was halfway in, and her pussy was still vice gripping my cock. Stacy briefly struggled to keep arching her back.

"Oh fuck, It's too big..." Her few words before a dick filled her mouth.

I pushed it in resulting in a slight scream from her cock filled mouth. Stacy was now violently shivering, my dick was all the way in and she was losing it. Perhaps it was the 4 different points of stimulation, mouth, both nipples being pinched and licked. A big dick spreading and filling her tight pussy, I could only get a couple of minutes of pumping before she fell of the bench on top of Jake and started dripping cum.

"Aahh...oohh...." She gasped, whilst Jake held her.

"This bitch okay?" Jake asked me.

"She's fine, size queens are born this way, you said you were up next."

Jake placed her on the bench, this time in missionary. Her limp body not really doing much to stop him plunging his dick inside her. A black one this time, exact same size as mine and just as devastating to the young girl. Stacy lost her mind again.

Her wordless orgasms were something to behold, not that Stacy said much to begin with. Rather unique, she'd gasp and moan but not demand much. Yet here she was coming again, it took all of us to hold her down and wait for her eyes to return from the back of her head.

"What kind of slut are you?" Bradley asked, the most introverted of all of us. Yet asking the most pertinent question.

"Ahh.. fuck, I don't know, I like big dicks okay."

A nice detail, it became musical chairs, really. Jake moved on and then Owen got to fuck her whilst Bradley and I got her to stroke our eager dicks. Her cunt was tight on each round of fucking, and when her hands weren't working we pinched nipples. The fun thing about this was the reactions we got from her, when Jake went inside he only got some strokes in before she lost it. Sometimes she'd clinch and it would be way to tight to stay inside for long otherwise you'll blow your load.

Owen was next and he went hard and fast. Stacy yelped and howled when he fucked her. To think she was so reluctant not to long ago. Bradley was the most brutal, it's always the quiet ones. Somehow possesing the biggest cock of all of us. He shoved it and, and perhaps it was the right idea to save him for last. Stacy came from the first push inside her, but Bradley who had been fucking her mouth with no remorse. Did the same to that tight pussy of the cheerleader. I had to take my dick out of her mouth because I was afraid she'd bite it, Stacy came dozens of times to him alone as he plunged hard inside her. This was probably a match made in heaven really, the talkative bratty cheerleader and the quiet violent brutaliser.

Bradley made her look like a ragdoll, a fucktoy, he pounded her even as she shook and shrieked. I forgot that I blocked Stacy saying stop so I got a little worried when she passed out whilst the jock kept fucking her. Bradley finally had his fill of her tight pussy, he pulled out and was the first to cum doing so all over her tight little body.

Once he stopped Stacy made a loud gasp, reminding us she was alive.

"Oh my fuck, you fucking animal!" Stacy was referring to Brad.

I followed up his act by continuing where I started. I instead fucked her slow, perhaps delicately as she slowly sucked the other two. Stacy kept clinging to my dick though, and I really wasn't prepared really for just how tight it felt. It caught me by surprise, her pussy milked my cock and I came inside her. I almost fell on top of her but kept my balance. Stacy had already swallowed a load from Owen, Jake the only one left.

We decided to make a victory lap out of this, urging Jake to give her the last load. Jake visibly sweating was trying as the also exhausted Stacy sucked him. After some light teasing Jake warned Stacy it was coming. Stacy only kept her mouth open and presented her tongue. Jake dropped several squirts directly into her open mouth and some on her cheeks.

The last hurrah followed by a sound silence as we all dressed up. Stacy lay there, almost half asleep.

"Fuck me, we had to do this before practice." Jake said, realising they had training at 3.

"I'm going to nap." Bradley said as he walked to one of the other benches.

"Me too bro." Owen joined

"What about her though." Jake asked

"I got it guys, don't worry."

I woke Stacy up and carried her to the shower, I washed her body without really having much more to say. Before she dressed up.

We got on my bike and I gave her a lift to her place. Stacy kept quiet throughout, like her brain was trying to process what just happened. When we got there, I stopped and waited for her to get off. Stacy held on to me, like she had been the whole ride.

I turned around a realised she'd fallen asleep, being the nice guy I am I thought why not carry the girl. She was still relatively light. I got to the door and knocked, with Stacy unconscious body over my shoulder. Stacy's mom opened the door and was immediately worried. I had to explain that she was just tired from school and asked me to carry her. Stacy's mom was glad I was back in her life, she remembered me from 3 years ago.

Her mother asked me to stay after I placed Stacy on the couch. We spoke for a few minutes, a rather regular conversation. Ms Mathews suddenly brought up the topic of her daughter.

"So Michael, do you still fancy my daughter?"

"I'm not sure what you mean fancy."

Stacy's mom was just like her, in almost every way. They could pass for sisters really, but she was warmer. More kind, and with passing second I could sense the sexual energy inside her build.

"I mean, does my daughter turn you on?"

"Um, well I don't know."

Ms Mathews moved closer, placed her had on my thigh.

"Be honest Michael, I won't be insulted."

"She does, like many of the other girls in school."

"Boys don't really pick only one, learned that the hard way from my cheating husband."

I nodded, just to get this somewhat awkward conversation over with.

"Mikey, I have another question. Do you love my daughter?"

I looked at Stacy and then back at her, she had an aura now. There was a hilarious amount of sexual tension coming from her. Visible signs were her nipples poking through her tank top. I could smell how wet she was from here.

"I'm not in love with your daughter, Ms Mathews."

"Well I have a bit of a confession, I recently learned that my husband is cheating on me with one of her friends. Some girl named Whitney, so I want payback, and you're going to giving it to me."

12