The Whoremaker Ch. 07

Story Info
Ellie and Kacey...
9k words
4.7
9.1k
15

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I fucked miss Mathews, I was thinking. Although, most of my attention was on the wails of this older woman, as I slammed my dick into her. The other parts were on why she was into me, I had not thought about her sexually. I started to wonder now, did Joleen and Ellie really like me. Was it my powers or lust just forcing them to show me affection. I still didn't understand much about my abilities, and Stacy's mom justified fucking me as an act of revenge.

Miss Mathews looked like Stacy if perhaps she were 20 years older, aside from her natural brunette hair. Her hips were wider, due to having Stacy, I imagine. That being said, she kept fit. Her body was still rather light and given I'd just fucked Stacy's tight pussy, I wouldn't expect her mom to compare. The older woman though does show more energy and passion, Stacy shook when she came. Her mother shakes all the time, in a series of mini orgasms. It's a joy to behold, really, and she'd often reach back and kiss me over her shoulder.

So distracting was this woman's body that I didn't hear the door open before it was too late.

'Bang!' That was my first warning, as it just barely missed my head. A gunshot, which startled the two of us as we fell off the couch. I turned to see Mr Mathews, in his police uniform. I didn't know the cops were given permission to shoot boys who fuck their wives on sight. Stacy woke too, and screamed in horror. I'd made a bad decision agreeing to this, I don't know what it was. Perhaps it was my deep, unbridled lust or having the ability to say I fucked someone's a girl and her in the same day.

I pulled up my pants and grabbed my shirt and hoodie. As I tried to create distance between me and Mr Mathews.

"You better run boy." The cop said, 'bang!' This followed another shot, now that I was alert I suppose I'd also become very much aware of where he was, so I could dodge.

Wait, did I just dodge a bullet?

It was surreal, in the moments it left his barrel time stopped and I could move freely. I ran upstairs as Stacy screamed for her father to stop. Miss Mathews trying to hold him back, but he just came after me. I ran to Stacy's room and reached the window. I pulled it up, with all the strength I could muster. I was losing my shit, even though what I was able to do was beyond comprehension, and probably had nothing to with lust. Having said that, I'd heard stories of possession humans having superhuman strength, speed, telepathy and so on. They all sound like folklore until you're a half demon being chased down by an all too trigger-happy cop.

The window wasn't budging, so I wrapped my fist in my clothes and smashed through. I turned to see the cop aim my way. His red face, displaying his rage, as he pulled again. It wasn't an error, or a mistake, or a dream. Time really did stop, but only the moment when he took his shot. Not before, not after, just when my life was in danger. Once again, like clockwork, I dropped to the floor as the bullet went out the open window.

"What the fuck, boy how... do you keep."

I didn't have time to let him finish as I slid down the roof and to the backyard where I landed on my fit.

"I don't know what crazy shit you're on, but don't you ever let me catch you in my house again, you hear me!" Mr Mathews wasn't done, and he shot one last bullet, just for good effect, as I ran out to my motorcycle.

The gravity of what just happened wasn't lost on me, it was a crazy set of events. Not just being shot at but the fact that my body seemed to be superhuman. On condition, it also made me wonder that if I knew so little about this ability to infuse lust in to people's mind. Who is to say I'm not constantly doing that with my presence. What if by some chance it never really stops. It would explain why more and more ladies seem to toss themselves at me. Although realistically, it's just Joleen and Stacy's mom.

I didn't know what to do, I tested it on my own mother now she often wants me to make out with after I come from school. I wasn't complaining too much, but I had only scratched the surface of what was going on with me. I needed to figure it out, and I guess I'd have to start where it all began. I rode to Ellie's place, this was my first time ever being here. Ellie's address was something I memorised when I took a glance at the teacher's class list. The house was big, much bigger than mine. I wondered if Ellie's parents were some big shot or something. It took some time to get over the big wall they had, and even more so to avoid security. I could hear them, exactly where they were.

It was late, and I mean normally I'd be tired after two bouts of sex. Unfortunately, sex seems to give me more energy, so I was well awake. I was about to knock on the door, but realised Ellie was probably not allowed to have boy visitors this late. This was the first time I decided to use my hearing, and I pushed my ear to the wall to hear her voice. It came from upstairs, and I slowly climbed the 3-storey house to get there. Once I got to the ledge, I knocked on the window. Ellie lay reading on her bed, she wore a pair of tiny shorts and a pink my little pony T-shirt. Her room had stock standard colours.

I knocked once again and Ellie spotted me. Her worried face made me realise that this was a bit nuts of me. Ellie opened the window and quickly pulled me in.

"What are you doing here, and what happened to your face?"

"My face?" I asked her back, confused. Ellie opened her dresser and brought a mirror, and then showed me the scar on my cheek. It probably was the bullet that almost hit my head, but I couldn't tell her that. At least not yet.

"That's not important right now."

Ellie rubbed the wound, not able to functioning until it was healed.

"What are you doing here Mikey?" She finally asked.

"So I need to tell you something, and even though I'm not supposed to. You have to know so that I know if you really like me or if this is all just some bullshit."

Ellie got up and pulled some cotton from her dresser and some alcohol. It didn't seem she was able to focus without mending my wound. I sat by and watched her clean it before placing a bandage on my cheek. I kept quiet, not wanting to distract her from what she was doing. I was worried maybe if I told her I'd burn into ash, but this had almost all felt like meaningless revenge sex.

"Ellie, please, can we talk now."

Ellie let me lie on the bed, and she lay on my chest.

"I'm listening." Ellie said, with anticipation. I didn't know where to start, maybe from after the library with her. It took a while to muster up the courage, I didn't say anything until a minute or so later.

I explained to her that my last test was mom, it was just a test, but mom responded much like she did. Made out with me and even gave me a blow job. I then explained dad giving me the bike and how I was some sort of demon. A lust demon, and that I fed on sexual energy.

There were times throughout my explanations I expected Ellie to say something, like, 'bullshit,' or, 'you're so full of it.' There were times I expected to be disgusted and tell me to leave, but she lay there listening to me. I explained to her how my disdain for aunt Susan led me to fuck her silly and essentially put her in a trance where she can't say no to sex with me. How I did the same to Stacy, and that's why I was looking for her.

How I was having sex with her mom, and the scar was because her dad came home and tried to kill me. Ellie was probably in shock, but she didn't really say much. Once I was done, she sat up and hugged her knees.

"So you fucked all those girls before me?"

"I... I mean, yes but trust me I don't love any of them."

"What about Joleen?" Ellie asked.

"We, make out from time to time. I'm sort of the reason she came to our school, I made her have sex with some random guy on the bus."

Ellie looked at me, the first look off her face since this conversation started. Her watery eyes from earlier, staring right into my soul. It was also a look of surprise, like something clicked in her mind.

"So that weird bus incident on the news, that was you."

I nodded. "I didn't know it was that powerful, and I was so shocked I ran off instead of cleaning the mess. I didn't mean to do that, so I've been trying to be Joleen's friend. I think what I did to her has made her need regular sexual attention."

Ellie looked away, then lay on the bed facing away.

"Why didn't you, use your powers on me to get me to have sex with you?"

"I didn't want to force you, or make you do it. I wanted you to do it on your own, I mean, yesterday I thought you hated me. I was probably going to do it eventually out of spite rather than because I love you."

Ellie turned around and looked at me, eye to eye.

"You said you love me, and you say you don't love them. I believe you when you say you have powers, because it explains the library incident. It explains those rumours I heard about in English, it explains that bus incident, and it even explains the weird headaches I got."

"Good, I'm so happy you believe me." I said, relieved that I wasn't experiencing this alone.

"What I don't believe is that you love me. I don't get why you had to fuck all those women, I'd have happily fed your demon if you asked. If you had said this when we met at the library, I'd have been letting you have sex with me whenever you wished. Instead, you choose someone else. Not just someone else, but a number of else's."

I could feel the pain in her breaking voice. It was something I'd never imagined I'd hear from Ellie.

"What's worse is I felt like such a bitch avoiding you all this time, like I'd just turned my back on you because I was being a slut. When it really was you, it really was your powers at work. I don't know if I should kiss you and fuck you right now, or tell you to get out and not use your powers on me or my family ever."

I watched her sob in front of me and embraced her.

"I'm sorry, I fucked up. I didn't know what to do, I just knew I had to try to find a way to function without you. I'm here now because I can't, and I don't think you can either."

Ellie sobbed hard on my shoulder, deeply torn by all this. I didn't know what else to say, so I just held her on her bed. We lay there for hours until she fell asleep, I tried to sleep but couldn't. I was probably the happiest I'd been for a while. I mean, hurting Ellie was my biggest failure, but I was here. In this room, her in my arms and she was sound asleep. This was better than the mindless sex, it was fleeting, and soon she'd wake up. Come to her senses and distance herself from me once again.

I could only enjoy these few hours, precious few hours.

Not too long after, I had a phone call. My phone was on vibrate, to not wake Ellie, but it was probably mom. Worried sick since I'd not green lit my sleepover.

I answered it, and I heard mom's sigh of relief.

"Baby, are you okay. You didn't come home, did your bike breakdown?"

"I'm fine, mom, I'm sleeping at Ellie's house."

"Oh...oh." This was a pleasant surprise to mom, only now do I realise that Ellie's the only girl mom's ever heard me talk about. Me sleeping at her house suggest I'd now got a girlfriend.

"I'm happy for you two, your aunt and I were waiting. We wanted to give you a special night, but I'm glad to hear you're with Ellie now.

"I wouldn't say that mom, it's complicated."

"Love is complicated, sweetie, we do the best we can. I'll tell your aunt to go home, but you'll probably have to visit her office tomorrow. Goodnight hun."

"Goodnight mom."

I placed my phone back in my pocket.

"Your mom and aunt don't seem to dislike you?"

Ellie was awake, I guess the call woke her up.

"Um, I guess so. I don't really know about my aunt, she's nicer to me now though."

Ellie rubbed her eyes, and looked at me. We'd probably looked at each other more times in the last few hours than the previous 3 years of our friendship.

"You know what I dreamt off?" Ellie asked, expecting me to know.

"I'm going to guess Science class with Atkins?"

"Close, I dreamt of you. We were doing your homework in the bus."

"Oh yeah, every dream I have of you is not one so normal."

"Yeah you're a perv after all," Ellie added, "I mean, that's not a surprise. What is a surprise is that even after all the pain your dumb ass has put me through. I still dream of you, I must be some love sick puppy."

"Love sick puppy, you sound like you forgive me," I said, smiling.

"I don't, I just know when I woke up and heard your voice, I was happy you were here. I don't know what fucked up thing you are, demon or human or whatever. It seems you're not quite sure either, but I know that I'm not going to be happy if I let other girls feed you and not me."

Ellie got up and straddled me, she took off her top and for the first time revealed her lovely breasts. They were beautiful, symmetrical, perky, moderately sized. Her pink nipples, a wonderful contrast to her more pale skin. I wanted to devour them.

Ellie felt my lust, "I see, you want to suck them that bad." Ellie spoke as if she could read my mind, but rather it was just me shoving my thoughts into her.

"You're, you can tell."

"Well poindexter, I just had the sudden urge to let you suck them. So I know that didn't come from me."

"Will you let me?"

Ellie shook her head, she instead massaged her own breasts in front of me. Sending my mind swirling, my mouth watered, and my hands reached up.

"For a demon of lust, you certainly can't control yourself at all. I'm even struggling to reject your suggestions."

I got a handful as Ellie let go, and allowed me to continue the massage. Her hype wined on me, shifting in a circular motion.

"Oh wow, I'm really turned on. More than ever, it must be your doing." Ellie's head faced up, but her eyes were closed. She was rubbing herself into me, but doing it ever so slowly. It was strange, her awareness of my abilities meant she could tell the difference, ever better she could read my mind. I wasn't saying anything, I was thinking things, and she was aware what they were.

Ellie leaned forward, putting her face above mine, and softly planted her lips. First onto my forehead, and then my cheek. Ellie placed her mouth near my ears and whispered.

"Your dick is hard between my legs, and I can feel it's just slightly bigger than before. Is this part of the powers too?"

I smiled, liking how she'd notice something so subtle.

"If so, I'll be honest, I preferred it the way it was." Ellie said, before licking the side of my head. Kissing the bandage on my cheek and moving her mouth to mine.

"Ahhh...I can see why all those girls lost their minds. It's like my body is acting on its own...ohh...I can barely stop myself from kissing you, touching you, not that I don't want to, ooh. You haven't even made me do anything, but I'm in such heat."

"You want us to stop?" I ask, worried maybe that this wasn't what she wanted.

"Oh god no, you're not leaving without feeding on me. You'll fuck me tonight, Mikey, and you won't top until one of us dies."

Ellie made love to my mouth, licking my lips. It was the same as before, but different, it felt personal. It felt emotional, like she had been hoping for this moment her whole life.

"I love you perv..." She whispered under her breath, between kisses.

"I love you perv..." She said again, with passion and energy.

"I love you so fucking much you sick sex addicted demonic perv..." She kissed my neck, before settling on licking it.

My arms made their way to her butt, covered in her tiny shorts. I spread her ass cheeks apart, and got a good feel for her small butt. I loved her scent, even her sweat was arousing. Her hands held my neck in place for her mouth to fight with, to slide with. Her body soon responded to my groping of her butt as her legs buckled.

"Ohh fuck, you pervert... You've been learning some new tricks."

"No, I just like your butt."

"Well keep doing that...ahh fuck It's like I'll cum from you touching my ass alone."

"If you want, I'll make it happen." I offered.

"No, no powers, unless you can't help it. I want this to be me and Mikey, not me and some demon from the underworld." This was a definite sign that Ellie wanted me, just Mikey. The way Mikey used to be, his old dick, his old personality. Dad was right, at least about this.

Ellie didn't skip a beat with her movements, she'd perfectly placed my dick right between her slit. I could her pussy lips through two pieces of clothing. Her moaning was sensual, not the throaty moans of Bryanna, or the hoarse screams I heard from my aunt. Not even the loud gasps from Stacy, they were closer to mom's soft breaths. It was bliss that I felt, a strong mental bliss where I felt a deep satisfaction. That I was here with Ellie, it was perfect.

I didn't feel obligated to switch positions, instead I was perfectly satisfied drying hump Ellie. She was getting closer and closer to an explosive orgasm. Her moans got faster, no longer was she able to play with my mouth. I moved my hands of her butt and held her neck, I pulled her in and licked her neck.

"Ooooohhhh." She purred, like a kitten, and the dampness between her legs only got more noticeable after that.

She fell on top of me and tried to regain her energy. I let her lie, since I didn't really mind if she fell asleep again. It didn't take Ellie long though to get back into action, she's slowly started taking of my clothes. My hoodie, then my shirt. Ellie finally got off me, and l hastily unbuttoned my pants.

"Let me see this big thing that I just came on." Ellie demanded, her desperation was telling in her voice. I did as she asked and her eyes lit up when my dick flopped up.

"Maybe it is better this way." Ellie asserted, still mesmerised. Her fingers gently wrapped around it, and she placed her mouth near it as she stroked it.

"What's the matter perv, never seen a girl stroke a dick before. Or maybe, this girl's different. Let me reward you."

Ellie rose up and placed her nipples in my face, I ravished them with all my energy.

"Ohh fuck, you really like them, don't you. You always used to stare them perv...ahh yeah, lick them like that."

There was so much more I could talk about when it came to her breasts, they were soft as most are. Her nipples were so hard, though, like little rocks in my mouth. I was so turned on, I even squirted some cum on to her hands.

"Ahh you really like my breasts don't you, dirty boy. Lick harder, I like how it feels."

Ellie even with all my effort kept stroking my cock with consistency, she did it just the way I like it.

"You're making such a sweet mess on my fingers, Mikey, I love watching you squirm as I stroke you." Ellie positioned her lips down to mine and gave me another good taste of her mouth. It was a small taste, before she pushed her other nipple into my mouth.

I was being milked and had she been lactating, she'd be getting milked too. Ellie loosened the grip she had on my dick, before collecting remnants of the cum I was gushing. With her eyes focused on mine, she licked her fingers to show her desire. Biting her fingernails in the process, before placing her hand back on my erect dick.

"Oh my god..." I moaned, in excitement.

"You like that, I thought I'd look cringe doing it, but your eyes lit up when I licked your cum."

Ellie was toying with me, and this was just her getting started. Her next trick was to push my body back down before she got off the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked, wondering why she'd broken contact.

"Something special, don't worry, just lie there and close your eyes."

I did as she asked, placing my head back down and closing my eyes. Ellie start shifting around, but with my eyes closed, I couldn't make out what she was doing. The next thing I felt were her hands on my dick, and her warm breath behind it. I expected she was about to lick and blow me. I didn't expect her moist pussy to be planted on my mouth as well.