The Whoremaker Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I relished the taste of her, she was still dripping. Her lips were tight, and it was hard to get my tongue in her slit. Her clit was small, but she flinched whenever my tongue lapped it. All the while, her tongue took a few slow licks of the tip of my dick. Her hands and most importantly her fingernails felt so good holding my dick, it was a wonderful contrast. Her soft hands and the more prickly feeling of her nails on my sensitive skin. Her tongue, warm and moist, coating my dick in her saliva. Her pussy dripping cum into my mouth, it was a sensory overload.

"Ahh fuck Ellie..." I said to her, the only warning she got as rockets of my cum launched into the air. Ellie kept licking my dick as it squirted on to her face. I could feel her rubbing it against her face, getting a feel for each twitch before another load blew out. I briefly lost consciousness, the first time that had ever happened. Ellie during this time licked my cock clean, before using her fingers to collect the mess on her face. She licked it all up, slowly, like it was her midnight snack. All the while rubbing her clit on my mouth.

"Hey perv, is it part of your powers for your cock and cum to taste sweet."

"I don't know, maybe."

Ellie turned around, "Hey, there's a pussy in your face... get to eating."

I continued where I left of, with Ellie's pussy my next meal. I sucked her clit the same way I did her nipples, Ellie leaned back and started rubbing her breasts. I couldn't see her expression, in my position, but I could see her tiny butthole.

"Oh yeah, just like that baby. Get that cum, get it..." Ellie had got bolder, as the session wore on. Her body was so fluid, she was quite flexible. I could tell now, maybe not before, but now it was clear that she could do a lot of things. Her back arched an incredible distance, and her legs squeezed hard on my face as I got her closer once again to the climax. It was a wonderful feeling, her losing herself once again.

Although I could barely breath as her pussy had smothered my face and her legs had tightened around my ears. I could feel each and every flinch of her body, each shudder, each muscle. The way she moaned, the way she rocked like she was riding a horse. It was coming.

"Oh baby, oh baby, ohh baby...ahh....ahh...ahh...ooh... Mikey...Mikey....Mikey!"

I gasped when I felt it, it was a jet that splashed my face then trickled into my mouth. Then she fell forward and shivered like she was freezing. Ellie's second orgasm of the night, just as powerful as the first. I held still, as Ellie held on to my legs. My now hard cock resting between her chest.

"Woah, what the fuck!" I said in amazement.

"I know right," Ellie replied, in similar disbelief, "Never squirted before, so that's fucking awesome."

"So, again?"

School

Ellie and I fell asleep during home room, she'd moved her desk back near me. Where we both struggled to stay awake. Interestingly enough, sex with Ellie drains me. It's likely because my powers want depravity more than passion and affection. More things to take note off in the future, we spent all night with just making each other cum in turns. I had to run home, shower, and change before picking her up.

Atkins woke me up when he called my name, to mark my attendance. I saw Stacy, she wasn't too happy to see me.

"My mom, really?" Stacy asked, almost rhetorically, before rolling her eyes.

Stacy didn't even let me explain, although there's no good explanation. Joleen arrived and well....

She took one look at Ellie, and then a look at me.

"What's she doing here?"

"We worked things out."

"Where does that leave us then?"

"We can still be friends."

Joleen slapped my desk, an expected reaction.

"So she ghosts you, and then suddenly everything's fine, and I'm kicked to the curb."

"I'm not kicking you to the curb, Joleen."

"Miss Foster, you mind taking your seat." Atkins said, he'd been patiently waiting for her but had grown impatient.

"I would sir, but someone is sitting in it."

Mr Atkins rubbed his eyes, it was too early for this in his mind.

"Who is sitting in it?"

"Ellie sir."

"Miss Hayworth, please move back to your place."

"This was my place, sir." Ellie protested.

"Miss Hayworth, please. Foster is the new girl, as such she needs to be treated with acceptance."

"But sir."

"Hayworth, move or detention."

"Yes sir!" Ellie said with a sadness.

I was slightly frustrated and Joleen was still mouthing off. Still upset, she kept expressing her anger in low tones.

"So?" Joleen finally spoke up, looking my way.

"So?" I said, expecting more information.

"So, what now, you dumping me. Like a day after we started dating."

"No, I'm not necessarily dumping you."

"Then what are you doing."

I didn't really think this through, Joleen was someone I wanted to help out of guilt. Yet I was now somehow hurting her more.

"I guess I'm trying to make everyone happy." I said with my head planted on the desk.

"Michael! I know you're not going to make me look like a fool."

"I'm not, I... I... I can't choose, alright."

"Yes you can, me or her?"

"Joleen please..."

"Me or Her, Michael?"

"Joleen I can't."

"Michael, me or her!" Joleen yelled, and I guess I'd had enough of it. Enough of the 3rd degree, especially in my less than conscious state. I'd barely been able to function, all excuses, really. I don't know if they justify my response.

"HER!" I yelled back.

"Mr Clark, Miss Foster, please be quiet during home room. Study, prepare, try to better..."

Joleen didn't let Atkins finish, she began crying before getting up off her desk and running out of the classroom.

"Agh... may someone check on Miss Foster." Atkins requested.

Bryanna got up and went after her, and the class remained quiet. Whispers of what just happened filled the room, I was too tired to pick up the chatter. Ellie came to me once classes started.

"You okay?"

"I'm awful," I said in painful response.

"No you're not, you're just in a weird situation."

"So you're not, like, jealous or angry about your seat."

"I mean, it's a chair. I'm worried about you, how to deal with all this."

Ellie pulled me out of my chair and dragged me to my next class.

"We're gonna need to find a way to fix this?"

"How, I already told her I choose you."

"Well yeah, but you need to feed right. We don't want you in pain, so for now until we find a better solution. Let's try to make sure there are girls for you to feed on."

"Well Joleen out of the question."

"We can figure out that later, now let's try someone easy. A person who you don't hate."

"Who would that be," I asked.

Ellie points at the girl who many boys ignored, the chubby Kacey. Kacey was the girl who revelled in the boy's attention during the nude class debacle.

"Her?" I say, in my dazed and confused state. Watching as the girl drops her books.

"Here I thought you'd matured," Ellie retorted, "yes her. She doesn't have a boyfriend, she's super isolated. I'm sure under all those layers of clothing is a half decent body you can pound until you're satisfied."

"Ellie, she's not very..." I stopped myself mid-sentence.

"Not very what, hot, is that the word. I mean, her body is no different from Miss Robinson if we're being honest."

"That's different, Miss Robinson is a MILF..."

"With big breasts, and a big butt, just like Kacey."

We went back and forth about this. In my mind at least, Kacey was not on top of the list of girls I'd fuck. I guess, it was just because of my preferences in girls. Thick girls weren't my thing, I'd always preferred the slimmer ones. Perhaps once in a blue moon, big assets get me off, but not always. I thought about after we went to our respective classrooms.

Weeks later

The idea didn't seem too bad, I mean, don't get me wrong. I wasn't suddenly going to be a huge fan of Kacey, but it seemed that she'd gone back to being isolated even after all those boys gave her attention. Another thing was that I'd started to notice that she'd been, increasingly, getting more and more aroused when I was in her vicinity.

During the last few days, Ellie and I were trying to scout for potential girls to feed on. I couldn't fight against Kacey as a new girl entry. This is for periods when Ellie is tired or unavailable, we'd actually not had sex. Often I'd sneak into her house and we'd make each other cum. Although this time we'd sleep after one or two rounds. Joleen had now switched places with Ellie, her and Bryanna no longer talked to me. I was too naive to just propose she be my girlfriend, but I didn't have any solutions. I could only tell her about the powers, but then that would mean Joleen finds out about the bus incident and my hand in it.

Ellie wasn't against having sex with me, but she said she wanted to scream loud and her home wasn't the place for it. Her weekends also were occupied with tutoring and cheerleading, which meant little time for us to do the deed. My tolerance had also been shot, when this all started I went a few weeks with the pain of a headache. Now if I haven't at least kissed one female every 6 or so hours it starts. Not soft either, with the full force of a migraine.

It really was a blessing and a curse, there were some upsides. Stacy was not happy with me, but she'd forged a relationship with Bradley. One where she meets him in the boy's locker rooms and fucks him. It seemed his dick was what did it for her, bigger the better. In exchange though, she had to entertain whoever he brought along, which was often one or two of us. This includes me, Jake, Owen, and Mr Snyder. I also sometimes asked her to make out during recess, my powers meant she didn't have a choice in the matter. Not that I didn't make sure she enjoyed it.

I had also forgotten to visit my aunt the day after the special night with Ellie. So when I got home, she begged me to fuck her. I had to do it and then some to get her to sleep, an addiction that I'd created. Its these effects that make me wonder just how far do these powers go, can I make someone fuck till they die. All I knew was that I had to do whatever it took to live, at least live comfortable.

Essentially, I'd created a daily routine of sex to keep me satiated, just enough to function as a normal person. The act of balancing all this was difficult, even more so trying to avoid being caught. It soon became clear I needed another girl to do things with in school. Ellie was typically way too busy, and Stacy had other obligations to other men. Kacey was next on my list, and I thought of it as me doing her a favour. Giving her some sexual attention she'll likely not get from the rest of the boys. It sounds arrogant, but it was the only silver lining I had.

Other girls had boyfriends, or were way too far out of my regular friend group to be involved. Kacey was seen as an outcast, like me, so it would work. During my sociology class, I stood up to go sharpen a pencil. As I walked back, I saw her looking up at me, like a dear looking at its predator. I felt a gust of sexual energy, coming from her. It helped a lot to know she was attracted to me.

I realised it was probably as best at time as any to do it during our regular recess. Just had to follow her and see where she sits. When class ended, I did just that, and found that she sits in one of the empty classrooms, seemingly alone. I watched her, just to make sure she really was alone. Through the class door window, I saw her chatting to herself. We all do it from time to time, but it felt like she was having a serious conversation. I didn't know what to make of it, if this was normal or maybe some weird mental thing.

The thing was, I didn't want to chicken out because I found something weird. I mean, at least I can be her friend if anything. Even if I can't really fuck her, it was a good thing to do. Perhaps because I know what it's like.

I barged inside.

"Oh, this isn't the right class. Jake must have sent me the wrong directions."

I watched her almost choke on her food, before she frantically tidied herself and her surroundings.

"Michael, sorry I just like to have my meals here. The class you're looking for, do you need help finding it."

This side of school was usually isolated, it was the science lab. It often smelt like odd chemicals and was much cooler than the rest of the school. I suppose she could handle all these inconveniences. I sat opposite her and smiled.

This elicits a giggle from her, one of someone completely shy, followed by my sex radar tingling.

"It's alright, I'll just stay here. You looked like you were chatting to someone when I arrived?"

"Oh haha, no I wasn't talking to anyone."

"Are you sure?" I said eyebrow raised.

It took a some time for her to recognise that I saw her, she giggled again.

"Um, I have imaginary friends. They sort of like to argue."

"Is that right, what do they like to argue with you about?"

"Oh nothing really." I could tell she was not too comfortable sharing. I found it adorable, it was something that was new. Most girls I'd interacted it for the last few months had simply tossed themselves at me. Not bad, but Kacey seemed like someone who didn't have the confidence to do the same.

"My imaginary friends argue who the greatest QB is, Mahomes or Brady."

"Is that, like Football. I don't know anything about football."

"Oh sorry..." With that there was an awkward silence, I wondered what I should say. I was amazed that this girl who I didn't think much off could leave me feeling like I'm the dork. Not that I ever stopped being bad at talking to girls, it's just I had every intention of fucking this one. This doubled the pressure somewhat, and while I could easily just make her suck my dick. That often leads to negative consequences, like Ellie's period of avoiding me.

"Oh um so you've gotten taller Mikey, can I call Mikey. I hear other people call you that, so I thought it would be fine, I mean it's okay if you don't think it's fine. I don't want to overstep my boundaries, not that me calling you Mikey is overstepping your boundaries."

I internally laughed at the sheer awkwardness of this girl, it got me out of my head. I think it's here where I sort of realised that Kacey was clearly attracted to me. I could fart, and I doubt her opinion of me would change much.

"You can call me Mikey, and yeah I have gotten taller, Kacey. Thanks for noticing, I noticed you too when we were naked in English class."

Kacey blushed, and even looked away.

"Oh, I thought that was a dream. I guess that really did happen."

"Yeah and we took some really hot pictures of you, I like your body Kacey."

The girl got even redder, and giggled.

"Oh well, um, other girls say I'm fat."

"They do?"

"Um yeah, especially Stacy. She's always saying that..." I should probably tell Stacy to stop doing that.

"Well you may not look like the other girls, but I don't think it's bad to be a big girl."

Kacey gave a bright smile, what I said meant the world to her. I'd given her a reason to be proud of how she looked, even if it wasn't the most attractive to me. I am sure to some guy, she's perfect.

"Thanks Mikey, um so are you going to stay until Recess ends?"

"I don't see why not, I mean if you are willing to show me your body again. I'll probably come here often."

Kacey lit up, her shyness replaced by enthusiasm.

"Ahh that would be so awesome," She said rocking her chair before calming, "I mean...um sorry yeah that would be cool."

I sat there waiting for my request to sink in. Kacey sat quietly before it dawned on her what I just asked for.

"Oh wait, you mean now. Like right now, oh well I'm a bit shy."

"Come on Kacey, okay, let's try this. I'll do it with you. Will that help?"

"Yes... Yes!" Kacey caught herself getting excited once more. "Oh, sorry, I am a bit of a jumpy person sometimes."

"That's fine, so I'll start right." I got up and slowly pulled my shirt off, my upper body had become much more toned. To me, it didn't seem to mean much, but Kacey's jaw dropped. Kacey once again sat still, staring intensely at my torso.

"Kacey?"

"Yes Mikey, oh it's my turn. Okay... um please don't laugh okay. I, I'm not the most fit person."

I waved off her concerns. Kacey wore an oversized Jersey, that's what she took off first, and underneath was a turtle-neck sweater. That took an even longer time to take off. She struggled with that, but soon with a bit of my help it was off. Then her vest remained, once I got that off her large breast being held up by a beige bra were exposed.

I was pleasantly surprised, though, Kacey's clothing simply didn't do her justice. Not that this was some miracle, she was still plump. Her belly was relatively flat, she had love handles, but she also had hips like my mom. It wasn't as gross or disgusting as originally thought. This girl was fuckable, hot in her own way.

"Thanks for the help, so um you like my body. I know..."

"Shut up," I interrupt her self deprecation, "you're hot."

Kacey gaps in excitement, "You really think so Mikey, no one's ever said that about me. My mom is always telling me to not eat so much and exercise."

"Mothers are only trying to look out for us, but I like it. Your big breasts are a page turner, and those hips of yours."

"Oh my gosh, Mikey, I'm like so happy you came today. This is so much better than eating alone."

"Alright, my turn." I announce, dropping my jeans and removing my shoes in the process. I was semi hard from seeing Kacey, so there was a slight bump in my underwear. The only garment left on me, otherwise I was naked head to toe.

Kacey spotted it, I could sense her sexual energy max out. This girl was soaked, only staring at my groin. I had to remind her it was her turn. Kacey didn't need help with her trousers, they were a tight around her waist area but lose at the bottom. Once she took them off, she stepped out of them. She had on black colour panties, cotton, and they were not flimsy.

Covering a good portion of her privates. I smiled looking at her, she wasn't too bad at all. A nice set of thick thighs, a good hip to waist ratio.

"So you like my body Mikey, I really love yours. You're so muscular, but not like too muscular. You are just right, you have veins but not too many..."

"Kacey... I get it okay."

"Okay," She said as she giggled.

I examined her body and Kacey stood with her hands together, staring at mine. I walked ever closer to her, until my dick was touching her side through my underwear.

"Ohh my, Mikey... I don't know if we should be doing this."

I took the girl's hand and placed it over my underwear, I used it to rub my dick, and it grew in size. I wanted her to feel it by her own hand rather than see the finished result. Kacey, whilst a bit tentative didn't at any moment stop looking right at the bulge. Her mouth drooled as it grew bigger in her hand.

"Mikey, you're really hung, aren't you. Not that I've ever seen a boy thingy before."

"Do you want me to show you?"

"Mikey... really. I don't know, it feels so warm and stiff. Doesn't it hurt?"

I chuckled, her inexperienced was clear. "No, it doesn't. It actually feels really good." I could see her having an internal debate, perhaps with her imaginary friends. The boy she had a crush on was letting her rub his dick, and even offering to let her see it.

Kacey was interested, and heavily invested. Her breathing told me she was more than I a little turned on.

"Okay, but just a little peek."

I took my hands and slipped them under my waist band before dropping my underwear. My dick stood in attention for the girl's eyes to see. Kacey was mystified, nothing take her attention from my hard dick. Kacey didn't much know what to do next, as she looked at it. Her hands, on their own, moved toward it and continued rubbing up and down. Kacey was far too shy to take a good grip, but she had clearly got intentions to see where this goes.