The Whoremaker Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like it Kacey?"

"Oh my yes, Mikey, it's so hard and warm. Is that, because of me?"

"Yes Kacey, it's all you."

"Cool..."

"So I showed you mine, your turn again to show me yours."

Kacey was surprised, I don't know if she expected it go further.

"Oh you want me to, well I guess so Mikey. It's just what were doing is so wrong. Someone could walk in."

"Do people ever walk in here during Recess?"

"Um well no, like there was that one time the Janitor..."

"Kacey..." I interrupted her, "bra off now." Kacey gently removes her bra, it's falls of her chest and slides down her body. Her large breasts jut out, they're glorious. I'm immediately tempted to start touching her.

"Oh my god, Kacey..."

"Oh what, is something wrong. Is someone looking?" Kacey almost breaks away, I hold her in place.

"Kacey, no one is coming, it's your breasts. They're beautiful."

By now Kacey blushing is nothing surprising, nor the giggling. I touch her breasts without warning, just cupping them and gently squeezing.

"Ahh... Mikey..." The first of many moans.

"You are really good at this, your hands are so good." I smiled at the compliment.

"You mind if we have a kiss, Kacey." Kacey looks at me, as if to check if I'm sure.

"I've never kissed anyone before, Mikey..."

"Well let me be your first Kacey, that's okay right." Kacey nods and I lower my head down to her face. Kacey is shorter than a lot of the girls in school, so I'm essentially kneeling while she's on her tippy toes. Throughout all this, Kacey's hand has been slowly rubbing my dick. I'm impressed she doesn't falter from her task.

I lock lips with her, and she isn't used to tongue kissing. It's only at most light pecks and a little lip licking. We don't kiss as deeply or as long as any of my previous conquests, rather they're short and abrupt. After a series of lip smacks, we stand upright and the smile on Kacey's face suggests she really appreciates.

"Oh my, how long does it stay like this?"

"As long as you keep touching it and stay naked."

Kacey kept going, her hands finally got the courage to grip my cock and pump me faster. It was a lovely development for a girl who is otherwise silent as a mouse. I let her go on, her confidence kept building. Soon she pulled me in for another smooch. Soft rapid taps of our lips and then went back to stroking.

"So if I keep going, you'll ejaculate, right?"

"The correct word is cum, Kacey."

"Yeah, um cum. Will that feel good, it won't hurt right."

"It'll feel great, Kacey."

Kacey ramped up the pace, like she was working a machine.

"Woah, slow down, slow down..."

"Oh sorry Mikey, I wanted to make you cum. Did I hurt you?"

"No, it's just less enjoyable if I cum too fast... do it slowly, then the ending feels so much better."

"Okay"

I took this opportunity to start doing my own pumping, I reached down her panties and starting rubbing her. Even through her panties, I could feel the bushy wet pussy lying underneath it. I didn't want to keep foreplay with her, I had to increase the pace. Without warning, I moved her panties to the side and stuck two fingers in the shy girls wet pussy.

"Ohh ahh Mikey, ohh it's sensitive, please be gentle."

Kacey had nice thick pussy lips, so there was an enjoyable flapping sound as my fingers went in and out of her. Often she'd close her legs as I started finger fucking her, often an involuntary response.

"Do you ever touch yourself Kacey..."

"Ahh mmnn Yes Mikey, I have ahh I do it a lot when I think about you."

"Why do you like me, Kacey?"

"Ohh ahh, you're nice to me and you're tall. You don't do or say mean things about anyone and you're hilarious."

I didn't know she liked all those things about me, or that she was paying so much attention. I was done waiting, this girl deserved to be fucked. If only for the nice things she said about me. Immediately, I removed her panties and dragged her on to the desk, where I lifted her up and positioned my dick to go inside her.

"Mikey...ahh, Mikey, this is my first time."

"I know, I'll be gently."

"Thank you, Mikey..." Kacey said before watching me pushing my cock against her moist entrance. I had one of her legs over my shoulder, and a firm grip of her by her thighs. I pushed over, so slowly, into her entrance. Kacey quivered, her head flew back, and her mouth flew open.

I watched her pussy lips spread wide, and her slit follow through. Within seconds, my cock was all the way inside the chubby teen.

"Ohhh my Mikey, holy shit that's so big inside me."

The girl had a wet pussy, it helped get my cock inside her. I kept my promised and slowly eased out of her, this is actually where some yelps of pain came. Her pussy held tight to my cock, which was simply not allowed to get out. I could tell that she was holding on tight, because she wanted it to stay inside her.

This kept on for a while, with her fingers digging into my back on exist and her legs shaking on entry. Without knowing it, I was fucking her. I'd increased my pace to eccentric levels. I was grunting audibly, making her gush from her wet hole. Creaming all over the desk and on to the floor.

"Ahh...ahh...ahh...ahh...mnn...ahh." Kacey moaned in one singular yet erotic tone. Her pussy was a magnetic, unwill to let go for my cock. I kept fucking Kacey, and we even shared a few kisses as we remained in this position. The girls thick body meant her thighs were shock absorbers for my force. I planned on pounding her harder, especially once we switched position.

"Ahh fuck..." Her creamy pussy finally let out sprits of cum all over my cock as Kacey lost some motor control of her body.

I waited for her to recover with my cock still hard inside her pussy.

"Oh my word, Mikey, was that an orgasm. It's so insane, I felt like my mind left my body for like several seconds and after my mind returned my body was numb."

"Turn around, Kacey, show my that fat ass of yours."

Kacey silently turned around. I lifted one leg and placed her knee on the desk before positioning my cock towards her sloppy entrance.

"Oh my, Mikey, you're really energetic. How long can you keep pushing yourself into me."

Kacey talked too much, it was finally getting on to my nerves. I realised I had to shut her up, by pounding. I shoved my cock in and had no mercy for the girl. It was her ass or else, and her ass was taking it. I started with all my force.

"Ohh...Ohh...Ohh...Ohh...Ohh...Ohh..." Kacey was surprised by the sheer amount of power I put behind each deep stroke. The force got her leg to buckle, not enough to fall and leave my grip. I pulled her up and continued the attack, the active onslaught of her dripping wet pussy.

"Ahh Mikey, ahhh don't you think you're being too rough."

"I'm sorry Kacey," I give her a soft spank, "I just got excited."

Kacey giggled, still shy even though I was balls deep inside of her. "It's just like how I wanted you to cum."

Kacey raised both her legs on to the desk and basically presented herself to me. I slowed down for her sake, enough to not make much of a noise when I smashed into her. Her pussy just creamed, my dick was covered in white. Not really glistening, but instead just completely coated in her cum. It still clinched to me, like a vice. It took most of my strength to motioning.

On her part..."Agh, Agh, ahh Mikey... your dick feels so good, don't stop... I like it, I...like...it...so good. Fuck, you make use bad words... Please don't stop, Mikey."

I finally reached my limit, but I didn't pull out.

"Oh Fuck, I'm cumming inside you, Kacey.

It would be too difficult, with one last push I came inside the big girls pussy. I held her in place... stiff as ever, and let my dick impregnate her. I gasped, just once. Then released some more into her, Kacey simply drooled all over the desk with her eyes closed. I'd used up all her energy, she was spent.

"Kacey...?"

The door opened, and I sprang up.

"Ellie?" A fortunate surprise, she had a smug look on her face.

"See, not too bad at all. You even came in her."