The Whoremaker Ch. 08

Story Info
Mikey meets Davy Clark, his grandfather.
8.9k words
4.7
6.3k
4
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to mo573john for editing this chapter.

In the past few days, my main focus has been trying to figure out what is going on with me. It was something that occupied most of my mind really. The powers I'd inherited from my father, realising that this was a hereditary link. I combed through many of my family photo albums. Amazingly, I could find tons of pictures of mom and her sister Susan. Tons of them with their parents, their cousins and so on. I had a great understanding of my mom's side, Dad's side was shrouded in mystery, most of the men who I saw with him worked for or with him.

There were a couple of wedding pics, and even then. Those only had more of his associates. One picture from that wedding, however, I noticed a man with strikingly similar features to me and my dad. He had our piercing eyes, while my hair was brown. All our hair grew the same, and more so it was the way our jaws curved. This guy was related to me, but how. In the picture it's just him and my dad in suits, standing in front of a strip club. Was it the bachelor party? Maybe it is my uncle? But no, I don't remember dad mentioning a brother.

I gave up and came to my mother, she was making my favourite meal. Part of our new Friday tradition, this was going to be an interesting night.

"Mom, who's this?"

Mom looked at it, a quick glance really.

"That's your Grandpa, Davy Clark."

Once I heard the name, I connected the dots. I remembered my grandpa somewhat fondly. He showed up to a couple of family gatherings. He always came draped in women, and even though he was well older than dad he looked like his brother. I even wondered if he aged or if he really was some immortal man. I thought about how I used to idolise him, as some sort of Casanova.

"Um do you know where I can find him?"

"Yeah... he lives somewhere on the west side. I'll send you the address once I find one of the letters he sent."

"Okay thanks mom." I gave her a kiss on the cheek, which earned a cute smile. I was about to see more of her as she made my meal. It had been exactly 2 months since we had that sexual encounter. For the first two weeks after, we sort of pretended it never happened. The event with Susan killed that, and mom could not be denied anymore.

Now Friday night is dedicated to her, where she'll make my favourite meal like she did on my birthday.

Then she'll take a shower and dress up in lingerie before coming to my bedroom. There, she'll play one of two roles, the first is the wanton whore who needs a good fucking from her son. The other, a seductive temptress who is going to milk her son's dick of all his cum before giving him a taste of her creamy pussy.

This role was up to her, she often alternated so I didn't know what was coming. I knew though that we were going to do something steamy tonight. I could sense mom's lust; it was as intoxicating as the food she was cooking. Once I got the information I needed from her, I went to the lounge and watched some crime dramas. Not long after, mom placed my pie on the table and asked me to eat up. Just like fateful night, I ate the whole thing. My hunger was not limited to women, mom watched, in awe, as I scarfed it down.

"You certainly have an appetite, is that why you've grown so much recently."

It was true, I'd undergone a second growth spurt. Mom probably noticed a long time ago; this was just her first time mentioning it. I finished my meal and stopped mom from collecting the plates, I took them to the kitchen and insisted on doing the dishes.

"You're such a sweetie, I'll make sure you get an extra special reward later."

Mom left me in the kitchen and went to take her inevitable shower. I didn't take long to wash the plates; it was just the two of us. Once I was done, I made my way to my room. Making sure to lock the doors and turn off the lights in the lounge. I'd not usually done these things; it's just I had lots of energy. I rarely got tired or felt lazy. My addiction to sex was enough to satiate all these things.

I sat on my desk and texted my friends, Jake was going to come get the bike in the morning. We needed to finalise a time. It made me wonder what college girls are like, one thing that I thought about is that they probably do anal or other crazy sexual acts. I lay back on my chair and started imagining my future varsity life, the number of coed targets that will likely be present in that environment.

"Hun..." My mom was here, in her robe. Slightly see through, evident by the visible red corset lingerie.

"I'm here..." She announced as she crept in, her warm smile breaking me out of my imagination. Mom was elegant, confident, not clumsy at all. I watched her sway her hips towards me, making my eyes gravitate towards her bouncy butt. Her lace panties were also visible, and they got my mind thinking about her pussy. I reminisced about how it felt inside her warm wet pussy, the intense and passionate way she fucked me.

"I was just daydreaming," I blurted out.

"No need to daydream anymore, sweetie, your dream is right here."

Mom pulled me out of my chair and onto the bed, she sat down next to me.

"You've been a really good boy recently, so I think mommy needs to take care of you."

I could never protest that; I had a slight preference for temptress mommy. This version fit our usual relationship better, I could never be rough with my mom. I knew I was a momma's boy, it was still my natural state. Mom perhaps preferred more dominant men, but I could tell she got a kick out of being in control.

"Come here baby." Mom moved closer and put her hands in my pants, she licked my neck then gave me her iconically warm and soft kisses. Her hands fished my dick out of my pants and started stroking gently.

"You like mommy playing with your dick, baby."

"Yes mom." I said, breathless from the attention she gave me.

I loved this treatment, I felt at peace. Mom knew her way around my dick, she eased her hands to my balls and rubbed them a bit. Gave them a good squeeze, then returned her hands to my shaft.

"Is this what you were dreaming about, mommy touching that big dick of yours. For someone so well-behaved you have naughty thoughts don't you. You like being milked by mommy don't you, your dick is so hard in my palm."

Mom was trying to coach an orgasm out of me, it was working. I was her prey tonight. She slowly used her other hand to undo her robe to reveal the beautiful body and outfit underneath. Mom then grabbed my hand and placed it on her breasts.

"Don't focus on yourself, honey, touch mommy's breasts."

I did as she asked, feeling her soft skin and supple tits. It was a new experience, touching mom's body for pleasure. Not because we loved each other as mother and son, but because we had primal desires. We coveted each other's flesh, our carnal base instincts ignoring our otherwise more emotional relationship.

Mom licked my neck as I touched her, she whispered sweet nothings into my ear as I did so.

Most of which were, 'you're such a good boy, touch your sexy mommy, let mommy milk you.' I could hardly resist cumming.

Mom, still taking full charge of our situation, pushed me down on to the bed without breaking her grip on my engorged dick. With ease, she swung her body over mine and straddled my face.

"Move mommy's panties to the side and lick my clit, baby. Mommy wants you to drink her cum. Let me suck this cock for you while you eat me out."

I followed her orders and moved her sticky panties out of the way. Her pussy dripped onto my nose, even before I placed my tongue on her erect clit. I placed my hands on her thick ass and pulled her down towards me. I got her clit in my mouth and started sucking on it. I cooed and squealed at the sensation of my mouth sucking on her sensitive clit. As she promised, drops of her pussy juice flows directly into my hungry mouth.

Simultaneously, she placed her mouth over my dick, the warm breath a new sensation compared to her warm hands still softly stroking. I could feel her kissing my dick, soft kisses like the ones she gave me. I loved the way she made love to my dick, treating it like it was, well... me her son. Mom showed adoration to it, affection, worship, and once her teasing elicited a loud groan from me.

It was go time and mom devoured my dick. Pushing her head down until her nose hit my balls. I'd never had anyone deep throat me so easily and quickly before. Although, mom had regular practice with my dick. Often after school, if she felt like it. I never asked, but mom was well acquainted with my dick, which is what separated her from most girls. She'd learned my spots, my tells, my weaknesses, she could make me cum without even thinking about it.

I felt the back of her throat, it was warm and wet. Much like a pussy with a tongue slurping inside it. I bucked up, wanting to fuck her face whilst simultaneously sucking harder on her clit. Mom grunted into my dick before letting it free. My dick was drenched in her saliva, and she continued her stroking as she leaned back, pushing her butt on to my face and bringing darkness to my sight. It also meant her pussy was now dripping onto my face and my nose poked her asshole.

I got a good whiff of her pussy, a musky scent that was intoxicating. It tastes just as good as the tang, and she gasped again as I adjusted my mouth. I stuck my tongue into her wet hole, getting another good taste of her pussy. It was a lovely salty taste of girl cum, mom was losing the control she started with. She was now at my mercy, reaching orgasm from me tongue fucking her.

"Yes baby...oh yes baby...make mommy cum all over your mouth...ahh, make mommy cum in your mouth. Get a helping of some mommy cum...ohh....ohh...ahh. I'm wet just for you sweetie, you make mommy so horny. I want you ahh...fuck...to taste how horny you make me...ooh, ahh...fuck...ahh...ahh, I want you to see how much of a good boy you are. Making me...ahh ooh...making umnn...umm...ahh... so horny and wet for you. I want to cum in your mouth."

Mom began bucking up and down, on to my tongue. Going in and out of her, she kept one hand on my dick and her other was probably occupied with her breasts or reaching down to rub her clit. I didn't know, I couldn't see anything other than her butt. I couldn't hear much other than mom's gasping and moaning, mom's ass smacking against my face, my tongue spreading her holes open and getting a taste of her wet pussy.

"Ahh baby, ahh fuck!" Mom bucked once more before suddenly wrenching her legs tight. Squeezing my head hard but dripping a lot of cum down on to my chin, mouth, some on my neck. Mom had never cum this hard, before tonight. Mom usually had micro-orgasms, but this was the first big one.

She fell forward and started slowly and delicately licking my dick, in definite appreciation. She was still treating my dick like a dog with a bone. Something she couldn't go without. Mom unwrenched her legs and let me breathe, I could hear more of her whispers of sweet nothings. This time to my dick as she gave it its praise.

'You're such a good boy, eating out your mommy, let mommy milk you some more.'

Mom got up, she felt hot, and the extra clothing was in the way. Without much hesitation, she just took everything off. I'd probably never seen mom completely naked.

"I think honey, from now on I probably won't wear much around here."

"Okay..." I said with a smile, wondering what mom being scantily clad will be like. Once mom was naked though she sat me up, my back against the wall.

She then straddled me and aligned my cock at her entrance with her hand. Once positioned, Mom sat down on my cock till I was all the way inside of her.

"I'm sorry, I need to go slow, I'm a bit sensitive."

Mom apologised, knowing I preferred a rough fucking. Mom eased herself up and down on my dick, staring right at me. Looking into my eyes as I look into hers. I loved how her pussy felt, it clinched as we fucked. It dripped on each stroke, it made a loud slosh when I pulled out.

We kept going, silently having sex on my bed. This time with just our faces to communicate how we feel, mom getting more and more lost in passion. Eventually sticking her tongue out and closing her eyes.

"Ah..." she gasped and increased the pace. Mom started riding me like the stallion she thought I was. Up and down with force, my dick ramming the back of her deep pussy.

Long soft gasps turning into hard quick pants of someone clearly working for her second orgasm.

"Oh fuck you're gonna make me cum again, you want mommy to cum again..."

I nodded then kissed her, tasted her mouth as she kept riding me at pace, with all the energy she had left. With her body rocking, with her ass slamming down, with her mouth locked on to mine, and our tongues swirling. I broke the kiss, and took one of her breasts in my mouth, sucking on her hard nipples.

"Oh fuck...suck mommy's breasts. Just like that, suck on mommy's tits, just like a good boy...off fuck I'm cumming.... I'm cumming..." Mom screamed, she held my head and raised her ass high enough to let my dick flop out of her. Her pussy leaking onto my thighs and the bed.

"Wow Mom, you're amazing." Her body was surprising, her sexual energy was so high. It felt like mom had been a pro at one point.

"Ah...no baby, you're amazing." She replied.

I pulled her ass down and positioned my cock. Aiming to get her reluctant body back down, so that her sensitive pussy could continue getting pounded.

"Please...please...please...please..." Mom begged, wanting a bit of a reprieve.

"No, I need to cum. Get back down there..." I ordered. Mom obliged, taking just the tip of my cock.

"I can only handle so much baby." Any attempt to push her down was met with firm resistance, I was too horny to play submissive. She'd woken up the devil inside me, I wanted to fuck her again. So I used both arms and shoved her down until we were back where we started, my dick deep inside her pussy. Mom's legs shut, only as much as they possibly could in her position. My legs kept them open enough and I started bucking up into her.

"Oh baby, aww...sweetie that...ahh fuck. I'm gonna cum again, I'm gonna cum again, oh sweetie thank you for being a good boy for me." Mom starting shivering and I held her down until her head fell on top of my shoulder.

"...please...ahh...please...ohh baby, cum, I can tell you're close honey. Fill mommy's pussy, make mommy your whore now. Make mommy your dirty whore, just like the good boy you are. Ah I can feel your big dick twitching in my pussy, it wants to fill mommy with your cum. Do it baby..." Mom whimpered into my ear as I fucked her and kept gasping from a combination of pain and pleasure.

I kept my hands on her hips and kept fucking upwards into her.

She was begging for it, mainly because she wanted to enjoy the sensation of my cock filling her up. Partly because she wanted a rest from some of the agony I was putting her through.

I couldn't hold on any longer and I sprayed her insides with my spunk. All eight or nine squirts, all of my cum went straight inside her barely conscious body.

"That's my boy, get all that dick juice in there. Dump your cum into mommy."

Mom fell to the side, with my cum oozing out of her. I was also spent and fell right next to her. It seemed to be the case that sex with people I love absolutely drained me. First Ellie and now mom. I slept next to her. Spooned her and had my hand on her breasts.

"I love you, Mikey."

"I love you too, mom."

The next day

I spend most of the weekends at home, I didn't do this by choice. My closest friends were simply not the type to invite me anywhere. Those friends were Jake and Ellie. If they ever did ask me, then I probably made some excuse to not see them.

It was the weekend and Jake took my bike to go see some hot college girl, and I was invited to three different households.

One was my Aunt Susan, who was in constant need of sexual attention. I needed to find a solution to that problem.

The next invite was to Kacey's house for some Dungeons and Dragons. From imaginary friends to board games. I liked Kacey, and she had a major crush on me. I didn't yet explain to her that she was a second choice or third choice. Maybe even a fourth choice girl in my lust buffet. I didn't even explain the nature of our relationship. When Ellie walked in on us, some weeks ago, she pretended like she'd set me and Kacey up. It was one way of hiding what was really happening, at least for now. I'd have to pretend to be some form of boyfriend to her.

Kacey had an immense amount of lust for me to absorb, it seemed as though sex with a new girl was enough to keep me sane for days. Yet, Susan could barely take me to lunch unless we had multiple bouts. Which we often did, matter of fact even Susan herself wasn't satisfied making me cum once.

With all that being said, these abilities didn't come with an instruction manual. Rather, they came with lots of side effects that I was discovering day by day. In any case, I didn't take Kacey up on her DnD offer but promised I'd visit soon, before our upcoming graduation, which was a few months away.

I did choose to be with Ellie, who was busy searching online for any hints to what or how the mind control works.

"I don't think there's anything here." Ellie spoke up, she wore the cutest glasses when staring at her monitor. I'd never seen her wearing them, yet they were such a sexy look on her. I imagine she didn't want me to make fun of her the same way she does with me.

"You were right, all I get when I search online is some weird stories and some horror porn."

"Guess Grandpa is my only option." I said, with a shrug.

"Your dad hasn't been here since your birthday, so we wait for them."

"Well, we can't ignore the shit that's happening now, I mean it'll happen again. A random sex accident."

Ellie turned her chair, her booty shorts and tee catching my eye. Everything she wore caught my eye, really. Her toned legs really made me think, 'of course she's flexible, why didn't I notice it before.'

I immediately remembered the time I saw her do a splits on the grass field at school.

"You saw me?"

"Saw you when?" I asked, perplexed.

"You saw me during cheer practice, why didn't you tell me you were there? I never knew you arrived at school that early."

Ellie then subtly spread her legs, raising one over the armrest of her chair.

"How did you... did you see what I was thinking."

Her shorts tightened around her pussy, producing a cute camel toe.

"Yeah, whenever something turns you on. If it involves me, I see it."

"I guess that's a new development, but you don't seem like you want to do it for me now. Usually, the ladies just make my thoughts a reality."

Ellie started biting her fingers and playing with her dark hair.

"I do want to do it for you now, but I guess something about our relationship makes it different from other girls."

"Like what, love?" I said, staring straight at my girlfriend's camel toe. The shape of her pussy lips making my dick grew slightly more rigid. I wanted so badly to put my mouth right there.

"They feel like suggestions, maybe how you feel about the person influences how it works."

Ellie took a pen and started tapping her clit over her shorts, flicking her bean and rubbing her slit.

"I feel like letting you eat me out through my shorts, I assume that's what you want to do."

That was exactly what was going through my mind, placing my mouth there and going crazy.

"Yet, I still have control of my actions." She said this, before placing her dainty feet on my face and pushing my head away as it closed in on her pussy. I was placed on my ass, clearly not in control of this scenario. A humbling experience, yet her feet gave such a satisfying sensation.