The Whoremaker Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am horny though, I can barely resist you, and my pussy is blazing hot." She kept softly tapping her clit, even sticking the tip of her pen in her tight pussy. Her fingernails were pressed between her incisors, she clearly had a habit of biting them when she played with herself. Her glasses and her naughty pose couldn't look any better. I didn't know if I could handle watching Ellie any more.

'Knock...knock.' Ellie almost jumped, readjusting her legs before turning her chair around and facing her computer. I grabbed a pillow as the door opened and Ellie's mother entered.

"Oh sorry to disturb you two, I know you're studying for finals. I thought Mikey would like some of my cookies."

Ellie's face was bright red, I could only imagine how embarrassed she was. Both of us were way too horny to be civil, and Ellie's mom was making this super weird. Ellie's mom, Mrs Hayworth, was polite unlike my mom, she was more on the GILF side. She had Ellie when she was in her late 30s. Ellie was the youngest of 3 sisters, who I'd never met.

While Mrs Hayworth didn't really get my engine going, the opposite was true for her. I could sense that I drove this lady crazy, which was a bit annoying since I wasn't going to make the same mistake I made with Stacy. I noticed it when I was introduced to her when we arrived. Her eyes lit up and her sexual energy flowed with ease. I haven't told Ellie about this. yet because I don't really know how she'll react, and I'm not even sure she'll want to know who is into me and who isn't.

Mrs Hayworth kept insisting I eat one of her prize-winning cookies, I could swear she literally made them for me after I arrived.

"You must try one, Mikey, they're scrumptious." It wasn't that I didn't want one, it was that I was still rock hard and needed both hands to hide it.

"Um, maybe Ellie should have one, ladies first."

Mrs Hayworth looked at Ellie, who kept her back turned to us. Expecting her to say something, Ellie pretended to be preoccupied. Not paying mind to me or her mom trying to force-feed me some cookies.

"I guess Ellie is too busy, Mikey please... I'll feed them to you. Open your mouth..." Okay, this is getting weird, but I don't know how to stop her. Also, before today, I don't think her mom had ever referred to me as anything other than Michael. Suddenly I was Mikey, this change in tone was probably another side effect of my powers. Yet it seemed to influence MILF's the most.

"Ma'am, um Miss please... I had a big breakfast, I can't." The woman wasn't listening to me, as she picked one up and placed it next to my mouth.

"Mikey, don't be preposterous, just open your mouth or if you're too ashamed to have me feed you. Then take one and taste for yourself." I tried to hold the pillow, but the lady tugged my hands until it slipped off and the dick print on my track bottoms was in plain view. This caught her out, and she took a short pause.

"Okay, Mikey... um now that your hand is free. Here, taste one of my cookies." I thought perhaps it was better to just follow her lead and pretend nothing happened. I took a bite of her cookie and expressed my appreciation non-verbally. Mrs Hayworth smiled and left the tray on the desk.

"Good, at least Mikey likes them. I know Ellie is only pretending to not eat because a boy is here, but once you leave, she'll gobble them up."

"Mom!" Ellie exasperated.

"Sorry honey..." Mrs Hayworth laughed, I enjoyed this friendly banter between daughter and mother. It was rather wholesome to see that Ellie's smart mouth originated from Mrs Hayworth. Once she was gone, Ellie finally eased up.

"That was close, she didn't see anything, right?"

I was once again lost for words. "I don't know." I blurted out.

"Okay, well if she did it seems like it didn't bother her too much. She's usually rather shy around company, but you sort of make her comfortable. I mean, calling you Mikey, that's new."

The weird conversation was something I wanted to avoid. I really didn't want to explain to Ellie that her mom had a big crush on me. It's not that she didn't need to know, it's just I don't know if she would be happy with me perving on her mom. Ellie was getting more reactive to what I said and did, I'd say possessive.

"Gotta go to the bathroom..." I stood up and Ellie quietly watched me leave. Somewhat suspicious, I walked down the hall and that's when I heard a familiar sound. Which turned into familiar sounds, ones that are associated with a wet pussy. Moaning, sloshing, squirting, it was coming from a room which was likely Mrs Hayworth.

I was stuck, I didn't know if I should ignore it or see what's going on. Curiosity got the better of me, as it usually does. It was sex, I knew it was something to do with it. It then occurred to me that being able to hear this, through the door, from the distance I was standing. It was peculiar how good my hearing became. I drew closer to the door. At which point, the sounds of a woman wailing in ecstasy were clear and striking. I gasped, wondering if this was really Ellie's mom. I slowly, ever so gently opened the door and brought my eyes to Ellie's mom fully naked.

"Oh Mikey, fuck yeah...fuck me... fuck me... Fuck your girlfriend's dirty whore mother. Yeah, fill me up with that big hard dick of yours, getting hard looking at my daughter, yeah... fuck I'm gonna cum again."

The woman had managed to stuff her fist inside her snatch, creaming all over her white bed cover. Her breasts, although presenting some wrinkles, were perked with hard nipples. Her mouth was ajar as she closed her eyes, imagining me, I assume. Likewise, her leg, the one that was still touching the floor was shaking. This woman was hot, burning hot.

I was rock hard, not the semi erection I had in Ellie's bedroom. Maybe this woman was a stunner, maybe I should fuck her right now.

Who's talking?

I looked around and realised those were my internal thoughts, I closed the door and rushed back to Ellie's room. Afraid I'd accidentally end up fucking another girl's mom.

I ran into Ellie, who was about to walk out.

"Woah... Mikey, are you alright?"

"We need to talk to Grandpa like now." I said with several gasps.

"Okay, calm down, what happened."

"Ellie, we need to go."

"We will Mikey, what's going on."

"I think my powers want me to fuck your mom, she's in her room fucking herself right now, and she's saying my name."

Ellie took a few moments to process what I just said, most likely the mental image did not go well with her.

"You said you wouldn't go after my mom."

"It's not like I made her, she's just turned on my me."

After I said this, Ellie dragged me back to her bedroom. She sat me down on her bed and straddled me, a quick change of pace.

"Promise me you won't fuck my mom."

"Ellie, I don't know if I can control that."

"Well Mikey, if you can't then how are we together? You can control it Mikey, you're stronger than these urges. Promise me!"

I could tell this was something that really mattered to her, perhaps her mom was scared. Perhaps there was more to their relationship, or perhaps she didn't want her father trying to murder me. Either way I wanted to make Ellie happy.

"Promise." I replied. She smiled. I think Ellie liked how loyal I was to her. Even though she knew I needed to have constant sex with many random women.

"Okay... so you want to continue where we left off." We kissed, soft taps of our lips. Slight tastes of our tongues.

"We should get going." I said, a reminder of our mission for this weekend.

"Oh yeah, you're right." Ellie moved back to her chair. I loved the way she walked, it even made me think about how wonderful it felt to have her feet on my face. If only briefly to push me away.

"Mikey, can you stop?"

Once again, I was perplexed.

"You can't tell me we should go then keep making me horny."

I realised I was making this difficult. Ellie was my dream girl. It's just she didn't know it. Maybe this was some of that sentimental crap that many men and women go through. That idealising of a person who in reality has multiple flaws. It's just Ellie was smart, witty, and not a prude. Even more so, she was a babe, and had some interest in some of my more nerdy topics.

I kissed her forehead and tugged her off her chair. We passed by her mother's bedroom, which was on the way out. I could hear faint moans, not that Ellie could. The scent of sex was also in the air. I could still pick on these subtle things.

I held Ellie... to get a good listen to what her mom was doing.

"What's wrong?" Ellie asked.

"Quiet..."

With my focus fully on the GILF, I heard that sloshing sound once more, then her whispers...

"What's wrong, are you in pain? Do you no longer want to go out?" Ellie asked, concerned at my sudden halt.

"Let's just say I shouldn't come here anymore."

Ellie raised an eyebrow, first the left, then the second one.

"Perv, did you hear my mom... doing things she shouldn't be doing at her age."

I shoved her, trying to convince her that this was not my doing. Once we stepped out, I sent a message to mom and waited for a response. Whilst we waited, we just awkwardly stood there in front of her gate. I don't really know what couples do. Embarrassingly, Ellie is my first girlfriend, and funnily enough, she may not be my last. From what I know, I may be her first boyfriend too.

It's weird though that my first sexual experience was with a random girl named Zarah.

I stopped taking the bus, and that meant I never got to see Zarah again. The middle eastern beauty, I can still vaguely remember her scent, the feeling of her pursed lips on mine. I knew I was thinking about another girl whilst with Ellie, but it was my normal state. Given that, we wanted to figure out what or where my powers came from, and how they work. We didn't have many options outside, other than my grandpa. I'd met old Davy Clark when I was young, back then he seemed cheerful and pleasant.

We caught a cab, and I gave him the address of my Grandpa's place after mom texted me back.

It was further than I thought, and so during the trip Ellie decided teasing me would be a good pastime. It first, she decided to lean on me. Next, she placed her fingers around my flaccid dick. It didn't take too long for her playful touching to get me hard again for the third time today. I wondered if she was going to try to make me cum right here in the back of a cab. The cab driver was himself preoccupied on some call, in his native Arabic language. His tone suggested something had not gone to plan in his affairs.

The road got bumpier, and this only added to the sensation of Ellie's hands rubbing my dick. The anticipation was killing me, the pre-cum was pooling in my pants. I felt like I was getting a lot of stimulation without much release, and it was driving me crazy. Ellie, then her mom, then Ellie again, a really annoying itch in all truth.

"You like that?" Ellie whispered, her fingers caressing my shaft.

"Uh, you're torturing me, you know that?"

"Of course, you perved on my mom. You don't get to feel good, now sit there and let me edge you."

I had to lean back and try to urge myself to an orgasm. Ellie was touching me, enough to get me so turned on, but not enough to get my cum to squirt out of my balls.

"Oh don't be too excited baby, you'll cum in the end. Just not now, just not yet."

I was happy at the promise of some satisfaction, as we drove past a loud construction site. I couldn't hear much of anything Ellie was saying. Or the cab driver for that matter, Ellie though took this opportunity to pull out my hard dick, dripping with cum.

Ellie licked the tip.

"Why does your cock taste so sweet?" She asked, not the first time.

Another few good licks, and this was the gorgeous contrast from the usual deep throat. Ellie didn't have any interest in getting my dick in her mouth. Her focus was licking up all the cum that slowly oozed out and tasting it. I could tell she liked the taste, her face when she lapped it up. It was like she was drinking her favourite, a unique experience, to see someone enjoy it so much.

Ellie finally got her fix when a bump made her accidentally engulf my cock in her mouth. It had been a while since I came so quickly, but it felt like it was inevitable as I sprayed it all on to her face. It was just like the first time, she tried to open her mouth to take my load, but most of it missed.

"Dammit..." Ellie said in frustration.

"Sorry..." I said, recovering from my orgasm.

"It's okay, not the place to edge someone. Hard to control all my movements." Ellie pulled some tissue and lotion from her bag. Cleaned herself up, just in time, too, as the cab driver had finished his phone call.

We sat and lay there, relaxed in the car as we went to what is the other side of town. A part of town that both Ellie and I have never been too.

When we got there, the cab driver insisted on exorbitant fees for the fare. Which turned into me arguing with him when we got there. I couldn't believe he'd kept quiet about it all this time; did he really not know he'd charge us so much. Either way, we'd been conned, and to use all our money to pay the cab. Meaning we'd need to borrow from grandpa or walk home.

We knocked on the door, it was bigger than most houses I'd seen. The house itself is clearly an old worn down mansion. The type of house the wealthiest people would likely live in. It was far from any suburb. The backyard, the number of stories and rooms suggested whoever owned this liked having people over. The degradation of the roads, and other nearby facilities, were evidence that this place was the last on the list of priorities for the City. On our way here, I spotted multiple shady individuals, not that I was a cop. Where I lived no one stood in the corner of a street shifting their head side to side as if they were about to be ambushed.

I also saw more than one home where a few scantily clad older woman laundered outside. These ladies had great amounts of makeup on, they had fishnets, thigh high leather boots. They were in their 40s at least, and winked at any man, woman and even child that came near.

'Knock...knock,'

I tried again, Ellie sat watching the place.

"What do you think used to happen here."

With another glance of the streets, I noticed the building that looked like a burnt down Casino and the nearby operational bank.

"This was the Red-light district." I deduced.

"I can tell that, but why did it die out, I mean isn't it weird that this house is the only one here, like there's that other house with the old whores, but it's just so strange."

'Knock...knock...knock!' I slammed harder on the third one. Maybe Grandpa was asleep. It was always strange how when we talked, he asked me weird questions. He asked me if I'd got a girl to ride yet, or if the stallion has grown. It was these types of questions that made me avoid him, even more so the way he ogled my mom, aunt, and even grandma (Mom's mother).

Grandpa just like Dad was scarce, however I didn't really feel fear from my Grandpa, Dad did sometimes scare me. Not because he'd hit me or anything, it was the way it felt like he could and would do something if I didn't behave.

'Knock!" This was my last attempt for good effect. After which, I sat by the stairs with Ellie.

"It looks like I wasted our time, and money."

Ellie leaned on my shoulder.

"I'm just happy to be here with you, Mikey."

I appreciated that Ellie wasn't mad we'd blown so much of her money too.

I heard the door quickly open.

"Michael Clark, if I had bad eyesight, I'd have thought it was Rick."

Rick? Must have been his nickname for Dad.

The elderly man stepped out, he had a cane to keep his balance. What was odd though was while he must have been in his 70s, the man still looked middle-aged.

"Grandpa..." I said, standing up and giving him a hug.

"Wow, you really look just like Rick. Come in boy..." He eyed me up and down, he genuinely looked like he was reminiscing the good memories he most likely shared with my father.

Ellie popped up next to me and caught my grandpa's attention. I had told Ellie about my powers, so I probably couldn't talk about this with her. Grandpa was likely obeying this rule, even though I didn't know why it existed in the first place (don't think this fits here). I got a good look at my old man's old man. He had the same iconic Clark hair, wavy yet straight. He smiled a lot more than Dad, and he seemed like he'd been sleeping as he stood in his pyjama pants.

"Why did you take so long to come out, were you napping."

"Please, you know we don't really sleep." This was proof, he had them, same as me.

"So um, Grandpa, this is my girlfriend Ellie."

"Pleasure to meet you, young lady, hope this kid hasn't made you mad yet."

"He's getting there, but not yet."

Just as they were talking, I could see Ellie biting her fingers. The same way she does when she's playing with herself, and they kept eye contact. This was happening, he was doing it to her. More so, right in front of me. I could sense her lust for him, soon she placed her hand on his hand.

"So, Mr Clark... Can I call you that?"

"You can call me whatever you like, little lady, let's go inside, and you can tell me all about my grandson here."

Ellie escorted him in, and I saw that the inside didn't at all match the outside. The house was comfy, newer furniture, some modern appliances. It made me wonder where he got all this and why he didn't care for how his fence or stairs looked.

I kept staring around and when I turned to look at them. Ellie was undoing his belt buckle and getting her hands on his dick.

"I have to give it to you kid, this girl is quite the catch."

"Grandpa!" I yelled.

"I know why you're here, you want to know how all of this works, don't you?"

Before I could confirm, Ellie had his dick on her tongue. Licking the bottom of his shaft, looking straight up at him still wearing her adorable glasses.

"Oh my word, is this how you kids do it these days? You tease more, back in my day the ladies would just shove it down their mouths and see how much they could take."

"Grandpa, that's my girlfriend." I said, infuriated he'd take so kindly to whoring her out.

"Son, listen to me, information isn't free. Not many girls this age around here. Plus, the fact you brought her here tells me she knows a bit more than most, Am I right?"

I was surprised he'd deduced everything in such a short period of time. I didn't know if I should confirm his suspicions. The fact he'd legitimately had her already licking the tip of his dick was something I never thought I'd witness from anyone else. It's different viewing these powers as a spectator.

"Just sit down, boy, I'll tell you what you need to know. Your missy here will entertain me while I do."

Ellie had started licking his balls, as they sagged down. Her eyes never left his face, even as Grandpa shifted focus between her and me. This was a complete takeover; he had converted her into a mindless whore.

"Is she the only one you got?" The way he asked, it felt like he planned on indulging in all the girls I have sex with.

"No grandpa, she's not the only one but..."

"Good, now sit down, and I'll tell you what your daddy didn't."

Grandpa took his time and he held Ellie's hair. He then pulled his dick out of her mouth. It was larger than mine, around pornstar levels of size. He lifted her to her feet once more using her hair and dragged her like a piece of meat to the couch. I sat on the opposite side so that I didn't get a good view of him using my girlfriend.

I was mad, angry with what he was doing to her. He pulled Ellie back up, his other hand on the cane. He even had the audacity to give her a wet kiss before shoving her back down to her knees. He treated her like property, like she was an animal, what was worse was I could feel how turned on she was. It drove me up the wall, but I was a novice and he was a master. I could see that she was hot, burning hot with lust.