The Whoremaker Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you do to her?"

"Calm down, kid, you know you made a mistake bringing such a foxy chick here. You should've come alone."

He said, giving her a slap to her face and letting her deep throat him.

"I brought her because I love her." I felt like shit to let her be used like this. The gagging sound of her throat coming across the room."

"Love! You think we have time for love, us... demons of lust. Wow, Rick must have let the mom raise you, typical of him."

I huffed at that last statement.

"He did..."

"You have a lot to learn...ahh fuck...that's good. A lot to learn about this, how life is going to be from now on." He grunted at Ellie's efforts on his dick.

"Then teach me, you seem to be doing so well for yourself."

Grandpa could tell the sarcasm in my expression. He smirked, I sensed that he was enjoying this. Pushing my buttons, toying with my emotions. It felt like this must have been something he taught dad to do as well.

"It goes like this, you need to devour lust, nothing new there, kid. Everyone has different types of lust, like DNA. You can't feed on the same girl, nor can you realistically go long without having a meal. With each bout with a girl, you gain less... you don't really absorb as much as before. Hence, you'll probably never really stick to one, or two or even ten girls, you'll have to run through them your whole life."

This information was something I surmised, but the details made everything clearer.

"Yeah, I figured all that out, but that doesn't explain why aunt Susan is a full-blown addict, or how some MILFs keep wanting to sleep with me."

Grandpa taps his cane on the floor.

"I'm getting there kid, you usually mature at twenty-one, some even older. I wonder if that means..."

Grandpa started rubbing his chin, pondering something.

"Sorry, perhaps I'm overestimating you. The MILFs thing is simple. You devoured their daughters or sisters, when you do that you gain access to their minds as well, one member means you unlock others. Your emotions influence how you prime your target. Anger means the person suffers many negative side effects, usually addiction, Sex withdrawal, lots of masturbation...ahh fuck."

Ellie was bobbing up and down, on her knees. Her other hand in between her legs, inside her slacks and furiously rubbing her pussy. I tried to avoid focusing on this and pay attention to what he said. It made sense and answered a lot of questions.

"Your girl here, positive emotions mean she'll experience ideas, moods, suggestions. Those you love don't really get primed, instead they just get horny. If the target has feelings for you, it's not as invasive, and has little if any side effects."

In is much as I hated to admit it, this explained a lot. Grandpa was actually way more helpful than dad, aside from his treatment of my girlfriend like his personal cock sleeve.

"Oh my word, this bitch can take dick. Her mouth is so small, too, it's been too long since I did a high school chick."

"Grandpa, is that all you have to share?"

He placed his hand on Ellie's head and pushed it down. Keeping it there, I could tell that she couldn't breathe, judging by her desperation to try to release from the position.

"If you want more information, you know what you need to trade for it."

Grandpa had an eerily devilish smile, he wanted to do more to my girlfriend. What kind of person was he, could he not see my scowl, my frustration, he didn't seem to care.

"Grandpa, please... there must be something else you want."

"Unless you got another 18-year-old girl in your pocket, this is the deal."

Just then, Ellie rapidly tapped his hands and he let her go. Allowing her to let his cock out of her mouth and take a few crucial breaths. Coughing out some of the saliva that had pooled in her throat.

"Ey... I didn't say stop, keep going slut!" Ellie jumped back into action, bobbing her head on his dick.

"So, deal?"

I contemplated saying yes, I didn't know what else I needed to know. What kind of boyfriend would trade his girlfriend's dignity for something as basic as knowledge. I wasn't willing to let this go on, Ellie deserved better, and I wasn't going to let it go any further than this.

"No!" I asserted.

"Sigh... your mom really did turn you into a pansy ass."

He then stopped focusing on me and grabbed Ellie's head. He looked straight at her and started pumping his cock in and out of her mouth... he'd been getting sucked this entire conversation. Finally, with a loud grunt, he came inside my girlfriend's mouth. Much to my overall frustration, he came so much that I could hear her soundly gagging on his cum.

Once he was done, he pushed her aside and Ellie lay down. Her body prone on the ground.

"Fine, well, last bit. On the house I suppose, since you brought her here for me. What do you think Rick does for a living, Mr Noble?"

"Dad, isn't he some fancy executive, he travels a lot. I am sure he probably fucks woman all over the world."

Grandpa burst into laughter, almost mockingly so. I probably said something stupid, some inconceivable, and he was making a meal out of it. Having another jab at my ego, making me feel like I was an idiot. If I didn't need to know more about my powers, I'd have decked him.

"If only you knew what your daddy does for a living, I never thought I'd find anyone as demonic as me, but Rick has me beat. You want to know the real reason why your daddy is never home?"

I quietly listened, calling his bluff. He was trying to piss me off, this was a dick measuring contest, but I wouldn't participate.

"Jen, your mommy right... tricked Rick into getting her pregnant, and that's because she was addicted to him. Rick has this bad habit of fucking women when he is mad. Janet, that's your grandma, had died that year and Jen was right there. Unfortunately, my boy forgot to check if she took the pill, and a few months later she says she has you in the oven."

"You're lying!" I yelled, standing up and clenching my fists.

"You think so, tell me what I'm lying about. That wedding they had, those pics were a sham so that your mom would have a story to tell you. They're not even married, kid, I hope your aunt told you she's paying the bills. Actually, one of the reasons your aunt is so bitchy to Jen was because she was disappointed that she married such an absent husband. Taking care of you and your mom whilst also having to deal with a divorce and what do you do to her, you fuck her for it."

"Shut up!" I say once again, I march over to him and grab his collar. I lift him from the couch and raise my fist, threatening to punch him.

"If you say one more word about my mom."

"Ha... kid, you talk about love. There's no such thing for people like us, one day this hussy of yours will get tired of watching you fuck every skirt you see. Then what, hmm?"

"I'm warning you!" I pleaded, tears streaming from my eyes.

"Go back home kid, fuck your mom, fuck your aunt, fuck your friends, your teachers, your friends' mothers, fuck whoever you like. Embrace it, it's easier that way."

I finally threw the punch; my grandpa had not really resisted me up to this point. I thought he was going to get what's coming to him. What I didn't consider was he had the same ability, he caught my fist from what was a relaxed and lackadaisical position. Stopping my punch dead, with the loud whack of our hands as the only evidence that it was thrown.

"Ha..." He said before shoving me with enough force to send me flying back to my seat.

"Respect your elders kid, you've had these abilities for a couple months, I've had them for fifty years. Now, since you're my own flesh and blood. I'll let you and your little girly here go home, let me get my phone and hitch you guys a ride. Oh, and one more thing, don't come back here. There's a reason us demons stay away from each other, it often gets violent."