The Whoremaker Ch. 10

Story Info
Mikey's powers evolve, as he explores the girls around him.
10.1k words
4.63
8.6k
8

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A massive thank you to RunSilentRunDeep for editing this chapter

"I roll a 12," I announced.

"That's a hit, and just like that the warlock dies. You can progress onward, Adventurer." Kacey said.

We'd been playing all afternoon, just sitting on her bed on opposite sides of a Dungeons and Dragons (DnD) map. I could see her excitement at playing with someone who understood the rules.

The more time I spent with Kacey, the more complicated the situation was getting. By then, I had spent a few nights with her -- just for sex. In the course of that, I had met her mother, who had told me to call her "Miss Mackey."

Miss Mackey was surprised to see me spending time with Kacey. She tried to make it look like she was protecting her daughter - she would ask me pointed questions, such as "What do you want with my daughter?" and "Why do you have a sudden interest in her?" and "Did you lose a bet?" I tried to soothe her by telling her that Kacey and I had started talking, and that we had realised we had a lot in common. Just as if we had. Of course, I had to leave out the fact that every other day during recess I was pounding Kacey's pussy. Perhaps that was one reason why Miss Mackey wasn't impressed by what I was telling her.

But I think she had a couple of other reasons for badgering me with questions. One reason, I think, was simply because she had a low opinion of Kacey's body. In sharp contrast to her plump daughter, Miss Mackey was as fit as she could be. She was probably asking herself how a handsome man such as myself could possibly want to have anything to do with her daughter. She could not imagine how Kacey, even with that extra fat, could still be a good fuck for me and a good meal for the demon inside me. As this went on, I began to see why Kacey had such low self esteem.

But the other reason looked like envy. I wasn't visiting Miss Mackey -- I was visiting her daughter. Like all the MILFs before her, Miss Mackey had taken an insatiable liking to me. I wasn't surprised by her antics: her constant need to check up on us, the more revealing outfits she changed into after I arrived. I couldn't do much about that. I simply tried to avoid her.

And then there was Kacey. Here we were, in her bedroom. That was the first time we had come here without going straight to fucking. We were simply playing DnD.

Kacey had begun the game by explaining its rules. I hadn't listened closely. I did know a bit about Dungeons and Dragons, but at that point I was too focused on her breasts, bulging against her tee, to pay close attention. She'd also worn some slacks, which seemed to be her favourite type of bottoms.

I liked her thickness, it was perhaps attractive because it was unique. And I liked that she was insecure. This boosted my own ego. I felt I had an influence on her self esteem.

Then we had begun playing. With Kacey as Dungeon Master, and with me as "Adventurer," I rolled dice and we talked about the story we were in. Along the way, we actually did get to talking.

We shared some deep feelings - how invisible we both felt in high school, and how our fathers were never around. The big thing was perhaps how much she had wished for a friendship like this. Contrary to what people believed, Kacey did have friends. They were just friends she had met on online chat rooms, whom she'd never met in person.

Her life wasn't as dour as many would have thought, but what she really wanted was a male friend, a boy-friend. The romantic implications of our relationship were a bonus.

"So," Kacey said, "before we progress, Adventurer, I have a question to ask you."

"Um, sure go right ahead."

"Are you going with anyone to Homecoming?"

What a question. At the beginning of our very first conversation, back in the science lab, I had found myself at a loss for words. Then, here I was again.

Yes, I wasn't officially dating Kacey, not that I didn't know that she wanted us to become an item. But we hadn't talked about this. That first conversation had resulted in us fucking. It hadn't led to anything more concrete. I suppose that was Kacey using Homecoming as a way to start that conversation.

I couldn't go to Homecoming with her, but I couldn't explain why. I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

How would I get out of this? Abusing my powers to get out of it was out of the question. I dreaded giving an answer, I turned my head away to hide my guilt.

"Mikey?" Kacey had patiently waited for my answer, but her patience had faded. "I'm waiting for an answer."

"I don't know how to explain this."

"Explain what, Mikey?"

"I don't think I can go with you. See, Ellie and I are an item. A weird item though, she sort of lets me do it with whoever I want."

Kacey sulked. "Is that why I saw you making out with Stacy in the girls bathroom that time? I really thought I'd, you know, dreamt that or something because you're such a nice guy and Stacy is so..."

"So...what?" I asked, wanting to hear her true thoughts

"She's a bitch, Mikey, a selfish good for nothing awful person. She makes me use bad words and cry a lot. Why do you like her? I mean, I get why you are with Ellie. She's like good at everything and isn't mean."

I could tell that this was something that bothered her.

"Well," I said, "I don't like Stacy. Trust me, she's just someone I like to fool around with."

"Am I also someone you just like to fool around with?" Kacey asked me, her voice cracking, her teary eyes staring right at me.

"No, Kacey. I wouldn't be here if that was the case. Truth is before I met you I didn't notice you; I didn't see how hot you are, how amazing you truly are."

"You think I'm hot?" she said with a smile, a tear dripping down her cheek.

"Uh, yeah I do."

"I think you're hot too, Mikey."

"Thanks."

"Okay, sorry back to the game. Adventurer, you are now faced with..."

We tried to continue playing but I could tell that she'd lost focus. I caught her staring at me, checking me out almost. Her eyes were glued to my lips, my eyes, my arms. My powers also sensed the burning lust within her. Not that Kacey didn't constantly rock a warm fire, it's just that it was hotter than before.

I didn't want to be the guy to say, "Fuck the game, lets fuck." That just wasn't my style, unless I had a deep resentment towards the woman in question. Yet I desperately wanted to please this horny PAWG.

I knew that one ignition, one spark would get things started, and it came when one of my dice fell on the floor.

"I'll get it," Kacey said. She unfolded her legs and bent down to check under her dresser. Her ass was presented to me. It was wide and round and too much for me to resist. I got off the bed and started rubbing her fat butt.

"Oh my!" Kacey gasped. Her head was still down on the floor, her toes curled. "Mikey, what are you doing?"

"Ssshhh, just let me enjoy your butt for bit." I gave her a good spank. Her slacks absorbed most of the force, leading me to go a bit harder.

*Smack!*

"Ohh... ahh Mikey," she cooed, shaking her ass a bit - inviting more.

I was tired of the slacks, so they had to go. I tugged my fingers under their waistband and pulled them over her protruding butt - all the way down to her knees. It was only her panties between me and her glorious pussy. The musky smell told me just how horny she had become.

"You ready for more?" I asked

"Yes, please do more to me," she begged.

I spread her butt cheeks, and licked her white cotton panties. She flinched from my tongue. I followed her, and licked vigorously. Her body then matched my lapping. What had been a small soaked spot on her panties had now become a large drenched g-string.

"Ahh fuck Mikey, your tongue feels so good on my kitty."

"It's called a pussy, Kacey, say it, say it's a pussy," I growled.

Kacey whimpered a response, "It's a pussy!"

"If I hear you call it anything other than pussy or cunt, I will stop touching you."

Kacey pleaded, "No please, please I'm begging you, don't stop. I will use the bad words, I'll call it a pussy and your thingy a dick."

"Good!" I said with a smack of affirmation on her ass, causing her to moan.

I continued licking up and down her slit, sometimes putting pressure on her erect clit. I noticed it had started to grow more prominent, it was hard when I tapped my tongue against it.

"Aah! Mikey that feels so good," Kacey moaned in response to my tongue flicking her clit. I stopped teasing her and decided it was the time to remove her panties.

*Smack!* I smacked her ass again, the size made me think that she could take more abuse on that specific area. I then started peeling off her g string from her wet slit, shifting it to the side. Her lips were glistening and the inner pink was visible.

"You're horny aren't you Kacey? You want me to taste you?"

"Yes please," she even shook her ass for good effect. I was remembering that I'd had yet to eat out the cute chubby teen. It wasn't because I had had any qualms with it, we had just always had sex in a hurry. Right then, with all the time in the world, I knew I could take things slow and play with Kacey.

I poked my tongue into her wet hole and savoured the taste of juicy wet pussy. I swirled my tongue in and around her tight hole.

"Umm, ahh, ahh, ohh, yes...yes Mikey, I like it, I like it when you lick me there."

It wasn't long before Kacey was riding my tongue, treating it like a cock. Kacey was more adept with her hips than anyone would give her credit for. It was surprising how well she manoeuvred her body, guiding my tongue to her spots.

I loved the way she moaned, it got me so hard thinking about how girly it sounded. That was what made me understand why I had gained superhuman hearing with that demonic awakening. That was so that I could hear her gasps and breaths, it was to improve my ability to please a woman.

I realised that during sex, or if a sexual event occurred nearby, my ears would pick up on it. That's why I had suddenly became so skilled at cunnilingus, so good at fucking.

With that in mind, I could sense the incoming rapture of an orgasm. The tempo of Kacey's breathing increased, her body started shivering.

"Ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh...!"

I didn't usually have my tongue on someone's pussy when they came. That experience with Kacey was memorable. Her toes curled and her legs closed involuntarily. I then got a tangy taste of girl juice all over my tongue. Then I sucked her sensitive clit.

"Mmm... you taste good, Kacey. Come here and suck my dick," I commanded.

Kacey was slow to get up, staggering to her feet before crawling towards me as I undressed on the bed. She got on her knees and then stared at my cock.

"Well?"

"What do I do?" Kacey whined.

I realised that Kacey hadn't actually sucked my dick before that. All the time she just stroked it then positioned herself for a good fucking.

I decided it was best to teach her. To start off with, I guided her hand and she resumed her stroking motion.

"Like this?" Kacey asked.

"Yes, you're already good at that. Now take your tongue and lick the bottom of tip."

Kacey followed my instructions, tapping her tongue against the most sensitive part of my dick.

I groaned, my head flew back with a gasp.

"Is that good, did I hurt you?"

I caressed her hair. "Yes, it's great. Remember - slowly, build it up, okay."

Kacey nodded, remembering what I had told her from the first encounter. I let her go at it, waiting to see how she'd go about it. Kacey was timid, her comfort with me was what had allowed her to blatantly call Stacy a bitch. I agreed with her wholeheartedly about Stacy, but it was still well out of character for her to say that about anyone. I wanted her to be like that more, not for my sake but for hers. It was going to start here with her, with her learning to take initiative when sucking my cock.

With time, Kacey realised I was done teaching and she would need to find a way to get cum out of my dick. Without much warning, she engulfed my cock into her wet and warm mouth.

"Ahh, fuck!"

Before I knew it, she started cupping my balls, rubbing them like they were lucky. I enjoyed how she understood the need to slow down and take her time. Her mouth inhaled my cock, it eased up and down. Her hands held me, one on my shaft and the other on my warm balls.

"Holy...fuck you are good at that Kacey," I groaned, barely able to take breaths.

Kacey was evidently aware what it took to please me, perhaps she'd been watching videos on how to give blowjobs. Or maybe she'd been learning about it elsewhere, from her friends, online maybe? I was wondering because it had been one of the best blowjobs I'd ever received. I was grateful, so grateful that I didn't stop rubbing her head. I felt her mouth leave my dick; it was a bit disorienting for my dick to leave her warm mouth for the cold air. It snapped me out of my trance and forced me to look back down to see what she was doing. I was humbly surprised to see her removing her top, yet I didn't know what she had in mind.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Wait, you'll see," Kacey said. This was Kacey being assertive.

I waited. Kacey often struggled to undress her upper body. Even then she struggled so much that I ended up helping her take off her top. Then I watched her unsnap her bra, exposing those jugs of hers. Kacey then placed them around my dick, and started the boobjob.

"Ahh, I didn't know you knew how to do that."

"There's a lot you don't know about me, Mikey, now sit back and enjoy this. I want you to cum right on top of my breasts."

"Kacey..." I growled.

"I mean, my tits, right on top of my tits."

I lightly tapped her cheek, to show my affection for her, recognising her mistake. Kacey got to work with her big breasts. Hers were much bigger than most if not all of our classmates, so I let her get on with it, feeling her give my dick a good tit fucking. I closed my eyes; I embraced her, and her efforts to make my dick cum all over her tits, the chubby teen who was happy to be my personal slut.

I felt her tongue tapping the tip, lapping up some of the sticky cum on the tip of my dick.

"Oh...fuck that's it Kacey, keep it up and make me cum."

Kacey responded well to my encouragement, upping her tempo and working my dick. I could hear her panting, and my hands which were still caressing her head could feel her sweat. I knew she was putting in a lot of effort to try and make me cover her tits in jizz. With each passing minute I got closer to the edge. I needed more, more intensity from Kacey.

I took hold of her head, and started slamming upwards with the aim of getting my dick as deep into her mouth as possible. I wanted to make my cock get as much from her mouth as it slid between her big tits. I did just that, Kacey wasn't sure what I wanted to do, she thought I was done with her boobs.

"No, hold them still!" I snarled.

Kacey knew I was in no mood for hesitation. Hurriedly she placed her breasts back around my dick while keeping her mouth open. I started pumping up into her breasts and mouth - a heavenly combination. It was here where I started to reach my limit. My dick was begging to cream her mouth. To squirt all over her face and tits, just like she said.

I wanted to make her experience what it was like, not just having a guy cum inside her like I had done, but also to have a guy cum in her face, to feel that warm sticky jizz. I was desperate, ever so desperate, sweat dripping down my forehead. I could feel that Kacey was struggling to keep still, to keep her mouth open for my dick to slip in and out. With just a few more deep breaths, my cock blew its load all over her mouth in half a dozen squirts. It covered her chest as well. Kacey kept her mouth open for my whole orgasm. I fell back to the bed, once again out of energy. That must mean I genuinely love this girl. I was having sex that was not being fueled by my powers.

"Mmn Mikey, your ejac- I mean your cum tastes so sweet."

"Why does everyone keep saying that?"

"Everyone?" Kacey asks.

"Never mind, fuck I may need to lie down for a bit."

Kacey got up and lay next to me, snuggling like a lovesick puppy. In my groggy state I didn't hear the door open.

"Oh my god! Kacey! Michael!" Miss Mackey had entered, without so much as a knock.

"Mom, what are you doing..." Kacey tried defending herself.

Miss Mackey was looking straight at me. "I knew you wanted to violate my daughter - get out! Now!"

I didn't really have anything to say. She was right, I was violating Kacey. But if I was being honest, I think I was probably making her happier than she was.

"Mom, I wanted to do this with Michael," Kacey pleaded.

"You're too young to understand this Kacey, I know what men like him want. They want to get their rocks off, then never talk to you again."

"Ma'am, I don't plan on doing that to your daughter," I said.

"I told you to get out! Let me lead you out!"

"Mom!" Kelsey yelled.

I let her mother get her way, I didn't have much in the tank after that. I pulled up my pants and she dragged me downstairs. Kacey followed us down stairs, still arguing that I wasn't what her mother thought.

Her mother threatened her. "Kacey, do you want me to ground you?"

"But Mom..."

"Go back upstairs young lady, before I stop you from going to that silly Homecoming dance." Kacey was torn. I could see the anger and rage on her face. And I could see the defeat on her face, as she turned and returned to her bedroom. Once Kacey left the room, her mother turned to face me.

"You fucking hot young stud, you fucked my daughter already."

That was a change of tone. I wondered where the overprotective mother had gone.

"I knew you were going to have your way with her, the moment I laid my eyes on you. I can barely resist you, myself. How about you have some of me, too? I may not have my daughter's more...pronounced features, but you'll find I can do some crazy things if you give me the chance."

"Oh not this again," I thought to myself. I'd had enough from crazy MILFs hitting on me, but perhaps I could leverage this into some good fortune for my thick sex partner.

"Maybe, if you promise to no longer be mean to Kacey. Can you do that, Miss Mackey?"

"Well, she's a bit pathetic..."

That's where I drew the line, I'd had it with her. My powers turned on by themselves, and I ordered her to get on her knees -- immediately. Which she did, abruptly. I then decided that perhaps it was better to enforce it my way.

"What turns you on, Miss Mackey," I asked, with authority.

A few moments passed. I sensed that her resistance was crumbling.

"I...I...I like to have sex in public, the excitement of being seen gets me horny, I also like doggy where my hair is being pulled." I could see the desperation in her eyes, her lust was blazing. It was the first time in a while that I'd used this on someone. The moment I'd begun the process of whoring her, my energy came back. I then decided that if the bitch wanted to get fucked in public, I'd give her something to have endless dreams about, I dragged her by her hair to the front window, opened her curtains, and then with no warning I pulled down her jeans. I had exposed the MILF's wet, moist, and hairy pussy to the world.

"You don't shave, you dirty whore!" I yelled, before spanking her.

"I'm sorry, I will next time, Michael..." The woman whimpered.

"Call me Master and that is not good enough," I said, before punishing her ass with another hard smack. "Your daughter really got a good spanking by my hand. Your ass isn't as thick as hers. I guess getting spanked is something you both enjoy. Isn't that right, you slut?"

"Yes Master, I like it when you spank me."

I covered her mouth, and shoved my erect dick into her wet hole. It felt good to fuck her, a different kind of good. I felt like justice. She needed to be put in her place. I then started fucking her with her curtains wide open, facing the street. If anyone took a close look, they'd see her getting railed - by me.