The Whoremaker Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm...." Was the only moan I could hear, I didn't even know which girl made them. I let go of Stacy's arms and tucked my hands under her top. I needed to get a handful of her breasts, and pinch her perky nipples. "Mmm! Mmm!" I knew she was the one moaning. With one final gear change, I fucked her for all I had, as hard and fast as I could. That brought her to her knees. It literally slumped her over as she wailed. I couldn't hold on any longer and pulled out, cumming all over her exposed ass.

Brad followed, my orgasm bringing forth his. However, he chose to cum inside Whitney. She groaned as he came.

Days later

I had been studying with Ellie. That was not something that I normally did. After school, I usually just went home as fast as possible. I used to do that because I wanted to continue my addiction to gaming. However, I then had several girls needing my attention. That time however I was here to prepare for finals. Ellie was going to be my tutor in the one subject I sucked at -- math - and man did I suck at math. Ellie had to smack me a few times to get me to pay attention, hard to do when she's wearing those sexy glasses.

After about two hours of head smacking we were finally finished and I could go home. I called Aunt Susan to pick me up, however before I could arrive Ellie insisted we go somewhere secluded and fool around. Nothing crazy, she just wanted my lips on her lips. The other lips of hers, that is. Usually, she came all over my mouth, called me a "good boy," and let me go. Today though she chased me away, because she had to study too.

I hadn't gotten my bike from Jake, and still couldn't use the bus, so I relied on Aunt Susan. While I walked to our pick-up point, I bumped into Joleen. I had been in my head and hadn't been watching where I was going.

"Sorr-" Joleen's glare stopped me mid-sentence. I noticed her scanning my face, perhaps trying to figure something out. I didn't get to say another word before she walked around me still sporting that preppy outfit. I watched her tight black ass sway from side to side as she walked away. Reminding me of how that butt felt on my hands, I ruined my relationship with her. Maybe I'd fix it one day, but for now I needed to go.

I got to the parking lot, where I found Susan in her normal work clothes. Snyder was chatting her up. Just earlier today I'd discovered that I could sense the difference between lust and love. Watching the two of them, I could sense Snyder's lust. I sensed nothing from Susan.

Snyder and my Aunt? I didn't even know if Snyder had a family of his own, a wife or children. His behaviour would have suggested not. Perhaps that would finally solve the Aunt Susan issue? Not that I didn't love my aunt, or enjoy fucking her. It was just not something that helped either of us, and Susan desperately needed someone in her life. That way she could stop constantly coming to lecture Mom. As things stood, she couldn't resist that, and only stopped once I entered the room.

It's just that Susan wasn't interested in Snyder. I'm sure she saw herself as above him: he, a school teacher, and she, a well educated executive. The disparity was palpable. However, that gave me an idea. I would make Susan desperate, probably more desperate than ever before. Then of course I would send Snyder her way. If I could get her sex fix delivered by someone else, it would hit her hard. It would also confirm whether I can absorb lust from men, while they have sex with women who are under my spell.

I approached them and greeted her. Snyder was surprised. He had the impression that the foxy MILF was my Mom. When I told him she was my aunt, and my Mom's older sister, he was even more surprised. He made a sly comment, something to the effect that I must be some blessed Casanova, to be surrounded by beautiful women. That was a strong compliment to both of us of course, but it didn't do a thing to soften her visible disdain. That was going to take some work, but it was going to be well worth it.

I would have to find out if Snyder did have a family. If he did, then we would find some other middle-aged single man for her. As I got in her car, Snyder continued his crass compliments. I could sense genuine affection from the guy, though it was well-hidden behind his raging lust for my aunt.

Once I got home, Susan and Mom shared pleasantries. Sometimes I forget they are sisters who love each other, behind all the bickering. They were kind to each other, bonding over a shared appreciation of me. Susan also knew that if she was mean to Mom, then she'd lose my attention.

After getting settled, Susan started her usual attempts to get my attention. She sat next to me, in her sexy work outfit. Her skirt was hiked up, like I wouldn't notice. Her blouse had pulled out of her skirt's waistband, and she had unbuttoned the bottom buttons on her blouse - revealing fantastic underboob.

"Hi Honey!" She said, in a cheery voice. She moved closer and embraced me, making sure to push her breasts into my chest. "So I was thinking that today, we do something special..."

"Like what, Susan?" I asked, while I broke free of her.

"I was wondering if you've ever put it in someone's ass before?" I could tell from her naughty smile that she's been wanting to offer that for a while.

"Susan, I think it's time for this relationship to end." I preferred to rip the bandage clean off.

Susan became silent, her bright, cheery attitude replaced by despair.

"Why Michael? I've been a good girl, right? I let you fuck me hard, I drank all your cum. Michael, what did I do wrong?" While she begged, I walked around her, just looking at her - like Joleen had with me. "Michael, please... tell me what I did wrong! Did I say something to Jenny that you didn't like? Was it my body? Because I can get surgery and make my butt bigger, if that's what you like!"

"Susan, listen... it's time you see other people. People your age."

"I only want you Michael, please just you. Your dick, inside me all the time."

Susan got on her knees, removing her jacket. She finished unbuttoning her blouse and tossed it aside. Her breasts were left in only a push-up bra, which she briskly removed. She started rubbing her nipples, getting them hard. All the while, Mom watched from behind the couch.

"Susan," I said, "I am telling you that from now on we're through, okay? I'm not going to fuck you any more."

"Michael, look at me... please, aren't I sexy, Michael? Doesn't your dick get hard thinking about your aunt's big tits? What about this?" Susan turned and placed her head on the floor, presenting her tight ass towards me, "what about this, what about my ass, you know you want to fuck it don't you?"

"Susan, you're only making this harder than it needs to be..."

"No, you're not leaving me Michael!" Susan unzipped her skirt and removed it along with her panties. Her ripe wet pussy was in full view, she spread it open and looked at me. "Please Michael, I'm begging you, please just fuck me one more time.

Her efforts had gotten me rock hard. In a few minutes, I knew, I wasn't going to be able to resist her or think about anything else.

"Mom, come here!" I ordered - shades of our first encounter with Susan. Mom came over, wearing her yoga pants and tank top. I undressed her, but decided to rip open the crotch of her yoga pants. Mom gasped, understandably surprised at my roughness. I laid her on the armrest of the sofa and started positioning my cock to fuck her.

"What about me?" Susan asked.

"You wanted me hard, so I'm hard," I said, "but you're not going to get me to fuck you. You get to watch me fill your sister with my cum."

"Oh sweetie..." Mom moaned, as I started pushing my cock into her hole. I was using her ripped black yoga pants as a handle on her large ass.

"Michael please..." Susan begged, fingering herself as she watched me fuck her sister. I looked at her, then back at Mom's lewd face, her tongue out and her eyes rolled back.

"Oh yes, Mikey, fuck Mommy, yeah make my sister watch how you're such a good fuck. Show her how you're such a good boy, yeah fuck Mommy." Mom was already into it. She liked the idea of cuckqueaning her sister. I suppose it was more punishment for her sister and more quality time with me.

I growled in Mom's ear, "you enjoy that, Mom, making your bitchy older sister watch us fuck?"

Mom mewled. "Yes! Yes...ahh yes baby, use my body in front of her. Make her see that I'm better."

I heard similar sounds from the floor.

"Susan!" I said sharply. "You're not allowed to cum."

Susan's eyes watered; she was close to her orgasm, "but...but Michael."

I had to stop fucking my Mom to get my point across. That didn't stop her from gyrating on my cock whilst it was inside her.

"I said, you're not allowed to cum. Not now and not even after you leave. You will remain like that until you bring home a suitable partner who I approve of. Then only he and I will be able to make you cum, you got that?" It took a bit of time for that to sink in.

"Michael, please please don't do this."

"Susan, am I understood?"

"Yes, Michael," she said with watery eyes. It was painful to see, but more or less necessary. Slowly she fingered her pussy as she continued to watch me and my Mom fuck. Mom's ass rippled like jelly, she wasn't used to me being so rough with her. After all, when we have sex it's usually filled with love and affection.

I was trying to show Susan the rough sex she was missing out on. I had to make it look good for her, so I treated Mom the same way I would have treated Susan.

*Smack!* I spanked Mom. "Ahh - fuck baby," she said, "not so rough - ahh - I'm sensitive."

"Just shut up and take it Mom, make Susan see how good it feels," I followed that up with another hard *Smack!* on her butt. "You like that, Mom, you like being fucked like this. I bet Susan would love being spanked this hard."

"Ahh! Yes sweetie," Mom whined, "treat me just like how you treat my depraved older sister. She doesn't deserve it, she needs to see what it's like to be fucked by a strong powerful man like you."

Susan had switched position, she went on her side. It looked like she had taken to experimenting with her ass. During the session with Mom, she had started to finger both her pussy and her ass. I could see the cream dripping out of her moist cunt onto the carpet.

"What a horny slut she is," I said. I pulled Mom's head up by her hair, making her watch her sad-looking sister. "Look at her, Mom, you see how horny and desperate she is? If I smacked her, I'd bet she'd cum from that alone."

"Oh sweetie, she looks so sad. Are you sure we can't help her out?"

"She needs to learn her place, Mom. She needs to find someone, and stop being bitter all the time." I let her hair go and her head fell back onto the couch. "And you, Mom - you need to take this hard and rough fuck; I want you to cum from this Mom. Will you cum from this?"

"Ohh fuck me, I will baby, I'll cum if you keep fucking me hard." Mom made elongated moans as she got closer to her climax. It hadn't been long since I started, but perhaps going faster and harder had sped up the process for her as well. I watched Susan solemnly rub her clit. She was still saddened by her circumstances, but she could neither reject my order nor resist her need to get off on what I was doing.

I could sense her lust still blazing. Even after all that, she really did want to fuck me. Maybe how I treated her only served to turn her on more. I remembered when she had said, some time back, that she loved it when people took control of her. She was a real daddy's girl, through and through. I pulled out of my Mom. "OHHH!" Mom gasped in horror at the sudden stop.

I dragged her to the sofa, and sat her down on it before raising her legs up in the air. Since Susan was behaving, I would give her one reward from the whole ordeal: a hot serving of my load. I knew she was a big fan of that. I placed my cock back inside Mom's pussyhole, and put pressure on it, pushing it into her. Mom's eyes grew wider in shock as her son started ramming her wanton pussy.

"You like that, Mommy slut?" I only got a nod in response, Mom was beside herself in ecstasy. Her eyes were closed and her tongue was out, she was breathing with her mouth.

"Come closer bitch," I called out to Susan. She crawled towards me, I pulled out my cock and fed it to her. Not for too long, I didn't want her to enjoy the taste. I pushed it back into Mom, whose right leg had started trembling.

"Ahh! baby, baby, baby, baby." Mom was almost there, I hovered over her. I decided to really ram the point home about how much I loved fucking my Mom, so with all my force I slammed into her. Once, twice, thrice...

"AAAAAAAA FUCK! BABY I'm cumming, Mommy's cumming baby!" it was the fourth one that got her to lose it. I did what any good son would do, I pulled out and rubbed my cock against her clit as she rode the wave of her climax - both legs trembling, her toes curling, and her eyes still well shut. I was just about to cum all over her when one low whimper made me remember the horny bitch who had been watching us.

"I'm going to feed you now Susan. Then you'll go home and join a dating site. I expect you to have found someone before I graduate. Am I clear?"

"Yes Michael, please feed me your -" I shoved it in her mouth, and let her wet, warm, and slippery tongue ease me to my orgasm. She didn't have to wait long as I shot a few good squirts into her greedy little mouth. She gagged on my cum and even let some of it drool out as I removed my cock.

"Now get the fuck out!" I told her.