The Whoremaker Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, ohh, ooh...Master, ooh, Master, please..." She said into my hands as I pounded her warm pussy.

"Shut the fuck up and take my dick you slut, you'll take this as long as I want you to."

Miss Mackey nodded, affirming the absolute control I had over her, I then increased my pace and started fucking her until her ass was making loud clapping noises as it slammed into my pelvis.

"You're a fucking whore, my fucking whore now, you understand? And if I ever hear that you have been mean or awful to Kacey you'll hear from me. You understand me, you whore?"

"Ummm!" She moaned with a nod, still reverberating from my dick hard pounding her pussy.

I pulled her hair with one hand and pulled her mouth open with the other. With my hand keeping her mouth open, she couldn't moan but kept gasping. I kept going, trying to inflict as much pain as I could whilst still pounding her, pounding her moist cunt. She creamed just like her daughter. My cock was painted white.

"You are such a fucking whore, look at you cumming without permission?" I stopped. *Smack!* I gave her a good spank for good measure. "Who the fuck told you that you can cum without permission, tell me!"

"No one..." she whimpered.

"So why the fuck is my cock white?"

"I'm sorry Master, please don't hurt me. I'll be good!"

"You better, you better fucking ask next time. Now, take your fucking like a good bitch, otherwise I'll stop and leave."

"No Master, no, please anything but that!" She turned and looked close to tears. "Please don't stop fucking me, I'll do anything, I'll be good to my daughter, I'll give you money, help you with your homework, just please don't stop."

I responded by pulling her hair harder. I made her face the window again before I resumed fucking her. It took no time for her to get back to wailing like a whore in heat. I wondered if Kacey could hear what was happening. It was a short thought, I didn't think much about it. I just wanted the bitch to experience some painful pleasure.

I then noticed a man pedalling a bicycle past her house. He looked our way, and then he didn't look away. He was so astounded by what he saw that he fell off his bike.

"You saw that, you see what your sluttishness does to people?"

"Yes...ahh...yes Master, I'm a fucking slut."

"You want to cum you slut?"

"Please Master, please may I cum." I tugged her hair and pulled her up towards me until my mouth was right next to her ear.

"Cum!" I ordered.

"Aahhh!.....Master, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm cumming!, I'm cumming..." It was not just me telling her she had permission, I had ordered it. It was an instruction which had entered her mind and in the process of being executed. Right then, she fell into a series of violent convulsions as her body broke into a mind altering orgasm. I had made her into a whore, and I knew it. I knew there'd be consequences and I didn't care. Women like her deserved it.

I tossed her semi-conscious body to the floor, next to the sofa.

"Don't forget what I said about Kacey, I'll return to give you a hard fucking. Until then, don't you dare cum without my say so."

"Yes Master, anything you want Master." I glanced at her, still feeling the shockwaves of her orgasm, unable to notice that her jeans were still around her ankles.

School

Things were good. I was actually able to eat food during recess. I was watching Stacy as she tried to remain her haughty prissy self. Stacy was the type of girl who didn't want her reputation to be damaged - with her feelings for Brad being exposed. She was doing her utmost to remain composed as the tall jock walked past. He certainly wasn't too shy to stare at her on his way to his own seat.

My experiences with Kacey, Ellie, Mom and Stacy had taught me something. I've noticed that Stacy did not merely lust for Brad -- she has grown attached to her big-dick boy-toy. She and Brad were displaying for each other the same things that Ellie and Mom display for me. I had certainly sensed lust. I realised then that I was also sensing love.

When I sense lust, it burns and blazes like a raging fire. It doesn't last long before it cools down, unless acted upon as no one stays horny forever. That was not what I was feeling from Stacy, right then. I sensed her affection. It felt like that cool breeze you get when you walk outside on a summer's day. It was refreshing, almost relaxing in a way. When she and Brad were in the same room, I noticed he seemed to feel the same way -- the way I felt when that cool breeze hit me. Stacy was in love, in love with Brad; And he was in love with her.

This was one of the few times when I have learned something about my powers, all on my own. I wondered -- if I could also sense love, how well could I play matchmaker? Granted, I still didn't know how to make people fall in love. Matter of fact, in that instant I wasn't even sure how I got Stacy and Brad together. I mean, all we did was fuck her as a group - and she just fell for one of us, nothing too precise about that.

I enjoyed the tension I was seeing between Brad and Stacy. Brad was brazen, bold, confident but also stoic. He was the type to communicate everything with non-verbals, even after he sat down: he kept staring and pressing. Stacy's chair wasn't facing him, but she couldn't resist looking back. She licked her lips. She looked like a prey, fearing it's predator. I watched Stacy's routine: looking back to her friends, then back again to Brad.

I felt that breeze once again, from them both, quickly followed by that familiar feeling of burning lust. They wanted each other. It wasn't too long before Stacy got up and left the room. Brad followed soon after. I knew what was about to happen before I even began to get up to follow them.

I had been a part of so many sexual sessions that, for once, I needed to witness one - one where I wasn't going to be involved. I gave them a few moments before I tried to figure out where they would have gone. Previous experience told me that a couple in love wouldn't go somewhere like a public bathroom, discretion would be the prime priority for them. So they most likely went to a storage closet, and with my hearing I wouldn't struggle to find them.

A stone's throw away from the cafeteria, I discovered the site of passion. I could feel the lust pouring through the door - same as I did the night my girlfriend and Mom decided to be intimate. I heard the moaning, Stacy's wonderfully short and quick gasps, Brad's brasher groans. It was them alright. I had to be patient, so I waited and listened. Even hearing them was enough really, I found their relationship hot. The snotty, bratty, and mean-spirited cheerleader; the strong, reserved, tall, and cool jock. It could have been a match made for the big screen, playing out right behind the closet door.

"Fuck! Fuck! ahh! ahh! Shit SHIT!" gasped Stacy.

I expected a blowjob to start things off, but - judging by the consecutive vibrations and Stacy's mewling - they were fucking already. I guess they couldn't wait any longer, even though it probably hadn't been long since the last time these two seniors had fucked each other.

Based on what I could feel, it was most likely that Stacy had her hands on the door. I could feel it push air with each audible thrust from Brad. I imagined Stacy had lifted up her cheerleading outfit and let Brad remove her panties. I also imagined Brad had only really uncovered his hard cock for him to fuck her and kept most of everything on. That was all my brain could come up with and all other details were up in the air.

That got me incredibly frustrated, simply because I really wanted to see what was happening. I didn't know when I'd become a voyeur but that's where I was at that moment.

"What are you doing?" That southern accent, well if it wasn't the curly haired auburn girl. Whitney. I remembered her vaguely, from when she and Stacy had laughed at me. That was several weeks ago. Now with that little issue settled, I didn't have the same animosity as before. So, suddenly, she became a really cute girl in my eyes. Unlike her friend Stacy, what Whitney was wearing was hot. She wore her silky tights, with regular platform heels; A tight-fitting, short-sleeved tee that hugged her moderately sized breasts. What a looker.

"You ain't hear me loser?"

That made me realise that I'd given Stacy "the treatment" and not her. I could see the vanity in her eyes. In her mind, I had continued being a nobody and therefore I was still not worthy of any form of kindness. Maybe it had to do with some sort of narcissistic personality disorder, or maybe it was just her shitty personality. I thought it odd that a girl with what I believed was the most beautiful voice in the school would become so...

"Is you dumb or something, and why is your hand in your pants?"

I sighed, internally of course. I hadn't even noticed that I'd started masturbating to the couple in the door behind me. I did however realise that, even though perhaps I didn't need it, even though it wasn't really necessary, Whitney was going to be next.

I grabbed her arm. "Woah," she snarled, "don't touch me jerk!" With no warning, I opened the door and Stacy fell out with Brad falling on top of her.

"What the fuck, Whitney!" Stacy cried out. She noticed me a few seconds later. "Mikey, what the fuck do you want."

Music to my ears, the same old treatment. I had already dealt with one, it was time to deal with the other. Fortunately, Stacy would help out.

"Bro, what the fuck is your problem," Brad finally spoke up. I hadn't meant to disturb them.

"I got a girl here, who wants to join our little group." I presented Whitney to him.

Brad tilted his head, a bit surprised.

Whitney had been more or less speechless. Perhaps learning her best friend is fucking Brad of all people was enough to get her to shut up.

"There's no way, I'm letting you -" Stacy wasn't allowed to finish that sentence. Brad covered her mouth and looked intrigued. He surveyed a wide-eyed Whitney, who had grown frightened by the proposal I'd made.

"Okay, you want to exchange?" Brad said.

With two nods, we dragged both girls into that cramped storage closet. Whitney was still shocked at the progression of events. I shut the closet door, bringing darkness to our activities. There was still the light that seeped under the door - enough for me to make out who was who.

"Bradley, I'm not sharing you with this floozy!" Stacy cried, still opposed to the idea. Weirdly enough, that broke Whitney out of her frozen state.

"Floozy? You're fucking this guy in a storage closet. If anything, you're the floozy here," Whitney barked back. We actually had to hold each of them back. What had started out as a great plan was getting lost along the way. I didn't want to do it, but we'd rather have them fuck us than fight each other?

I knew that I had to start with the new girl - she was way too scared to function in her current state. I turned Whitney around and kissed her. I knew she'd resist. My powers imagined her kissing me back. Within seconds she opened her mouth and we got the ball rolling. I broke the kiss and started licking her neck.

"What turns you on the most, Whitney?" I whispered, "What makes you cum the hardest?"

I felt her breath faster, heavier, and louder. "Tell me," I asked again. No woman had failed to resist that, and she was no different.

"I...I...I like it when boys manhandle me," whimpered the red head, "I enjoy being grabbed, being tossed around, being tied up, I like feeling helpless like that."

We had ourselves a sub, a different kind. Not one who wanted pain, but one who wanted to be restrained with force. With this new revelation, I gave Whitney the treatment she so desired. I pulled her down and raised her arms; I removed her top and got her round breasts out. Even with so little light, I could tell these were beautiful. I raised her to her feet and squeezed them, all the while biting her neck.

"Ohh!" she cooed. Already under my spell, she had entered my wheelhouse.

Keeping my pace up, I went straight for her pussy, "Ahh...Michael," I started rubbing it over her black tights, feeling the warm moisture seep through both her panties and her pants.

I tapped her on that mound of hers, earning myself a few surprised gasps. Then, Whitney's legs opened. It's a subtle thing. You don't give it much thought when it happens. Yet it communicates everything you need to know about how things are going. As if my ego wasn't big enough, another girl was my new plaything. This had me unrestricted. I readjusted, and pulled my arm up and under the waistband of her tights. Then I pushed them down below her panties, her frilly little lacy panties. My mouth had not stopped sucking her neck. I planned on making my mark stick.

With my hand on her panties, I ran them through her moist slit. "Oh fuck! Michael baby!" The girl's head flew back. She leaned back against the shelves, and eased her legs open even wider. What happened next, not even I could see coming.

Whitney pulled me up and kissed me flat on the lips, her hands caressing my hair. I gave her my tongue, which she licked and sucked like she was starved for it. Moments like that make me really appreciate the gift I had. The girl was done pretending to dislike me. I also felt that burning lust accompanying the passionate kiss she gave me.

"Oh dear," she moaned, "fuck please put your fingers in baby!" As if I needed her to request it! I was planning on shoving them in there anyway, and stroking to the top of her pussy walls.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!"

And so I did, two fingers inside her wet snatch. Her lips were more pronounced than those of the other teens I'd been with. That was a welcome surprise, as I eased my fingers in and out of her holes. All the while, whenever she could catch her breath, she'd kiss me. "Mikey baby, I like that, don't stop, finger bang me!" I mean, even in the dark she sounded heavenly. Her voice was the only thing I was focused on. I pulled my fingers out of her, which pulled her out of her weakened state.

"Oh wha-, please put them bac-" I stuffed my fingers in her mouth, giving her a good taste of those cunt juices she was coating on them. Whitney lapped it up, sucking and licking it with fervour. Even letting me gag her with my fingers, coating them in her saliva. I pulled her tights down again and went back to work down there. "Ohh yes baby, please like that. My pussy needs it baby, your hands inside me - " As I worked my magic on her sticky cunt, when she kissed me I could taste the pussy cream on her tongue.

"Bro, you forgetting something?" Brad finally said, I turned around and remembered the deal we had made. I dragged my conquest to the floor, between Brad and me.

Whitney was reluctant. "Oh I was so close, baby," she whined.

"You'll cum when we're satisfied," I said. "Got it!?" Whitney silently nodded, and I fished out my dick. Bradley made Stacy do the same, and without much instruction we had them giving us blowjobs. This was nothing new for Stacy; matter of fact, if anything, something made it seem like Stacy enjoyed it. Whitney on the other hand was experiencing something new. I could tell by the way she had been struggling.

Often I expected girls to know what to do, yet I should have known better. These are high school teens. What would they know about sucking dick? Stacy knew where to put her hands, what to do with her tongue to get a satisfied groan from her love interest. Whitney struggled even to lick it. I was patient, and besides a new girl licking your cock is always hot. The fact it was her, someone I'd not yet ever had any sexual experience or fantasy with, got me high despite her mediocre blowjob.

I eventually had enough of her tentative licks, and simply grabbed her head. "Enough," I said. "Just keep your mouth open." I didn't even wait for her to agree. I just started mouth fucking her, not hard of course. Enough to get half in and not gag her. "Play with yourself," I ordered. I wanted her to enjoy the experience as much as I was. Her mouth felt just as small as Ellie's, maybe smaller. It made it all the more enjoyable because that meant my cock slid all around her open mouth. It hit every part and got a lovely bit of drool on its way out.

"Fuck that feels good!" I said out loud, prompting her to start pecking her head forward. I could tell that the compliment made her feel special. Her efforts were invigorated by the idea that I enjoyed her head on my dick and that I might cum from it.

"Oh yeah just like that, Stacy," Brad groaned from the other side of the closet. They were in their own magical bubble, and it was time to break them out of it. I dragged Stacy away and tossed Whitney to Brad. It took time for the girls to understand the program: It wasn't going to be some monotonous orgy, we were going to be swingers in that closet. The girls would be in the middle, and we guys would rotate them between us whenever we wanted to.

Stacy was the first to catch up, and she got to work sucking my dick. I'd gone from beginner to expert - it was night and day. Her tongue swirled around my shaft, licked the bottom of the tip, then she proceeded to gag herself on my dick, "FUCK," I gasped. How is any man supposed to not cum to her - unless they've had experience with that kind of treatment. If it had been any other guy who was receiving a blowjob for the first time, they would have cum already.

"Okay stop," I said, and raised her up to her feet. "You're too good at that," I warned her, before lifting one of her legs and positioning my cock near her entrance. My relationship with Stacy was weird because I didn't know if she hated me or liked me. I knew she didn't love me, which was fine because I didn't love her. It had to be a frenemies thing, where part of her hated my guts but part of her also loved my cock.

It may have been the sentimentality of our old friendship that kept her interested, she dropped her pussy onto my dick, almost impatiently wanting me to fuck her. I obliged, and shoved it up and in. The pace was slow until the girl lifted her other leg, so that I was carrying her. With her feet on the wall behind me, on either side of me, Stacy started bucking as if she was riding a damn bull.

"Fuck, there we go Mikey... faster, harder, fuck me fucking harder!" I mean, she was fucking herself as hard as she could and in that position she was in control. I was the one against the wall, so I was her ride. And didn't she ride me like she was possessed. I don't know what it was about Stacy, but it made me think that I could fall for her if she kept sucking and fucking me like that. I had to resist those temptations, and just let her get her thrills.

Her pussy felt glorious, it was the right kind of wet: drippy, tight, and sloshy. It made that sound we all love to hear when a girl is having sex. Stacy was also light. She watched her weight, so I didn't feel any pressure keeping her up in the air. She moaned in gasps: short, brisk, harsh gasps like she was being choked. Elongated moans would come after each spell, and right into my ear too.

"Ahh ahh ahh ahh...Fuck Mikey, missed your dick you asshole!" An immensely sexy thing to say to me in this closet, with her arms wrapped around my neck. I wanted to focus on her, but then I saw Brad holding Whitney by her arms and fucking her from behind.

My focus on them also let me hear Whitney's desperate whimpers. I couldn't resist getting in on the action. I pulled myself out of Stacy, put her back on the floor, and turned her around to face her friend. The girls were placed face to face as Brad and I attacked their pussies. I pulled Stacy by the hair, "Make out with her," I ordered. I watched as the two shadows slowly began their task.

Stacy was the aggressor and Whitney resisted for a bit before giving up. I pushed Stacy harder, trying to encourage the romance between them, Bradley did the same and before long their kisses were just as much our doing as theirs. Stacy's tight firm ass felt really good against my pelvis, I was getting closer, with each and every thrust.