The Whoremaker Ch. 11

Story Info
Mikey loses it.
10.2k words
4.59
6.1k
7

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Massive thank you to RunSilent Rundeep for this chapter's edits.

We received our yearbooks on the penultimate day of finals. Those final exams would count heavily toward our college applications. The important things for me though were the pics of girls in the yearbook. I admired the cute smiles on some of the girls, especially considering that most of the pictures were taken at the start of the year. Some of them have grown so much since then. There was the girl who used to have braces - how sexy she looked, then, without them. Or the girl whose breasts suddenly grew to be so big.

I'd been sitting with Ellie and Kacey, which made a weird threesome. Ellie sort of tolerated Kacey more than the other girls did, which was why Kacey sat with us at lunch. Maybe she didn't feel threatened, given how she'd essentially pushed me Kacey's way. While they were looking at their yearbook photos, comparing and asking each other all sorts of girly things, I noticed Joleen's picture - which had been taken a few days after she had arrived from her earlier school. Her relationship with me has gotten strained, and I was sad about that. During the time we had been apart, Joleen had started hanging out primarily with Bryanna and Tawny. All three were black, though I don't think it was race that got them together. In Bryanna's case, I had the sneaky suspicion that it was about Joleen's need for sexual contact each day.

Bryanna was one of the hottest girls in school - by that point, probably one of the hottest in town. She had a wonderfully balanced body: she had a good sized chest, a good sized ass, and an amazing hip-waist ratio. Her skin was perfectly caramel. Bryanna almost always wore something that was either very tight-fitting or short and loose. Often she'd surprise us with a stunning silk romper. Her style was roughly what Joleen used to wear before that incident on the bus. Back before the incident, Bryanna and Joleen would probably have gotten along quite well even if they didn't have a semi-lesbian thing going on. But Joleen dresses so preppy, with polished shoes, a standard shirt, and often a sleeveless jersey. That's not very "fashionista" for someone with her "diva" attitude, but I think she's still trying to live down that bus incident - the one that made her switch to my school, the one that made her need to kiss someone everyday or get a migraine level headache. Like I did.

Tawny, the third of the trio, shared Joleen's more chocolate-like skin tone. I would admit that I didn't think she was as attractive as the other two girls. Like Whitney and Stacy, Tawny was on the cheer squad. She didn't hang out with them very often, though. It seemed like she actively avoided them, outside practice. I didn't have a sense of her personality. It was hard to say anything about that, really, I hadn't talked to her much. Granted,I didn't really plan to. It's not that I thought she was completely unattractive. I could admire certain parts of her body. It was remarkably similar to Ellie's: rather petite with small-ish breasts and a firm butt. I mean, she'd be perfect for modelling, I'm sure. But - well she was indeed sitting next to two firecrackers: Joleen and Bryanna.

I gawked at the three of them sitting and chatting. Joleen had been looking down at her yearbook, I assumed she was checking her picture. She looked at and glanced at me before quickly looking back down at her book. Then she looked back at me again, before going back to the book. I could tell she'd noticed something, something that had her frantic. Before I could even warn Ellie or Kacey, Joleen got up and dashed over to us. Kacey and Ellie immediately stopped talking when the bold black beauty stooped over me.

"Mikey, we need to talk. Now!" I didn't know what she wanted, but I wondered what she had seen in the yearbook that had made her so direct with me.

"Why?" I asked, expecting her to explain.

"I said, we need to talk Mikey. Like now boy, get up!" She said before grabbing my arm, Ellie grabbed my other arm.

"I don't think you've any right to take my boyfriend anywhere, at least not until you explain what you need from him." Ellie tugged me towards her.

"This ain't none of your business bitch, I just need to borrow him for a second. I ain't interested in your boyfriend," I had hardly ever heard Joleen talk like that. It was surprising really, usually she tries to be less colloquial. Her tone and inflections were sounding a lot more streetwise. She tugged at me again.

Ellie tugged back. "My boyfriend's business is my business, how about you go back to your gang or crew or whatever." Ellie was possessive, that much I knew. She probably liked Kacey because she never felt threatened by her. My Mom didn't make her feel threatened, either - nor any MILF, for that matter. I'm sure she knew that I disliked Stacy and that I was literally using her as a toy. But Joleen was the real deal, the one who could steal me away. It looked like the conversation would get way worse before it got better.

Joleen dropped her yearbook and tugged so hard I fell off the chair. "And as I said," she continued, "I need to borrow him for one second. You ain't own him bitch, he ain't your property. Mikey is his own man, so he can definitely determine by himself if he can go!" That got the attention of a few other kids nearby, not long after my table was surrounded by the other students in the cafeteria.

I got up to my feet, but I didn't move. I could have easily broken free from both of them, but then what? Should I go with Joleen? I was tempted to. I did have a soft spot for her, one fueled by pure guilt. My mind control powers had changed her life so drastically.

Could those powers help me get out of that situation? I wasn't sure. I was growing afraid of them, and didn't want to use them - unless I was provoked. But what good are mind control powers when two women are fighting over you? The only thing the powers did was make each of them want you more.

On the other hand, going with Joleen would definitely upset Ellie, and I didn't want to upset her either. And if I chose neither, that would just upset them both.

Ellie cried out and tugged me back to her. "I told you, hoe, he is mine and he isn't going anywhere."

The large group of students gathered around our table said, "Oooohhh,". I heard whispers about how Joleen and I had had a short fling, and how then I'd dumped her for Ellie, and that Joleen couldn't move on. I heard people whispering about my involvement in the English class incident. Then more whispering - just dumb rumours.

Joleen was so angered by what Ellie had said that she paused before responding, Tawny and Bryanna came over to stand beside her. "I told you, he ain't a piece of meat bitch. I just need to talk to him, I ain't gonna eat him."

"Like I'll believe you skank," Ellie countered, garnering more, "oohs," from the students.

Joleen said, "What is it with you nerds? Do you think that with all your straight As you don't need common sense?" Then she muttered, "Teacher's pet!" That got some laughs from the crowd. That last jab hurt, because Ellie was sensitive about being called an "overachiever" or a "teacher's pet." The laughs from the crowd still hurt more. Ellie may have acted tough, but underneath she was a really shy girl.

"You know what," Ellie shouted, "fuck you Joleen, and fuck all of you!" She teared up, still holding onto me. That only earned more jeers from the crowd of students. They all threw a "Fuck you!" back at her and then chanted "Teacher's pet!" My girlfriend let go of me and hid behind her hands, sobbing.

That was the last straw. First Kacey and her mother; Ellie and these jackals. Once again, I'd had it.

"That's enough!" I stood up straight. "All of you. Get the fuck out of here. Before we have a problem." As I watched the crowd, I realised that they were looking at me as-if for the first time. In the space of two months, my height had gone from average to tall. My arms had grown thicker, as if I had become a gym goer. My shoulders had broadened. My hair had darkened. My jaw was stronger, and my eyes pierced. I was finally starting to look like my father, and that made me look scary. It's no wonder they stopped laughing, stopped talking, and then left as quietly as they could.

I pulled Ellie gently into my arms. Kacey got a tissue out from her bag and offered it to her. Joleen came around to apologise. "I didn't mean it El, I didn't mean it, okay? I was just mad El, stop crying, please." Tawny and Bryanna also tried to console her. They said that the school was full of jerks and that she should be proud of her excellent grades.

Ellie leaned into my shoulder but kept snivelling, trying to keep her emotions in check. That was the first time I'd ever seen her cry, so I was shaken too. I hadn't realised that these insults bothered her that much. Perhaps she had joined the cheer squad to escape the tag.

Ellie slowly started calming down. Lunch, though, didn't wait for her. When it ended, everyone else left. Ellie had afternoon tutoring to do, part of her very busy schedule. I wanted her to skip it and stay, but Ellie didn't have it in her to do something like that. I let her leave, but promised that I would take her home after. She nodded and smiled, still wiping her tears while she walked out.

That left me, the last one, in the cafeteria. Having finished my finals that morning, I didn't have much to do after lunch. Then I heard the cafeteria door, and familiar footsteps. I had heard them while we had walked down the halls of the school, and cracked jokes about the teachers.

Yes, Joleen was back, carrying her yearbook and her satchel. After what she had just done to my girlfriend, I did not want to chat with her. "I'm not interested in what you have to say, Joleen," I said.

She sat down and looked at me, "I don't need you to say a damn thing Mikey, I'll do most of the talking. So, let's start with a few facts." Joleen seemed rather stern, she wasn't bullshitting. Had she figured something out?

"So I transferred here in the middle of the year. For the longest time, when I looked at you I'd always thought I'd seen you somewhere. I mean, I banged my head trying so hard to figure it out. 'Michael Clark, where have I met you before?' Even when we had those moments between classes when we'd make out, I just kept thinking, 'where have I seen this boy before.' Then today, it hit me. Like a train it hit, and oh boy it hit me hard."

Val then opened the yearbook to my picture. "You don't look like you used to, Mikey, do you? You've changed. Lucky for me, they took this before your amazing transformation. When I saw this, I remembered. I remembered you. You were on that bus weren't you?"

"FUCK!" I said to myself. She knew. Not only that, she had more coming.

"Now you see, the thing is, this would mean you were one of the twenty three people on that bus who got arrested that day. Well, I have looked all over those court documents. I can't find you on a single court document, not one. I didn't see you at the arraignment. I didn't see you during any of the trials. You're not in the newspaper, not even on a mugshot. I know you're not on the sex offender list like I am, because I already checked that too. So. How did you do it, Mikey? How did you not get charged? Unless of course you were in control of everything that happened." It looked like I had greatly underestimated Joleen. Yes, she had that stubborn and short tempered attitude, that shield of bravado. But she was a lot smarter than she looked.

I fell back on my basic position. "Listen Joleen, I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know what bus you mean, or what happened to make you think I was there." Deny, deny, deny!

Joleen smirked, "Boy, you think I was raised yesterday. I also did some digging. I mean this is a small detail, but the whole bus thing happened on the very same day as your eighteenth birthday. I thought it was so weird. So strange, right Mikey? On that day, the twenty first of March, you happened to be turning eighteen.

It felt like Joleen was trying to figure out what had happened by thinking about the day that the things had happened. Perhaps the fact she couldn't explain most of the events made her wonder if there wasn't more to it.

Maybe that's what many of the people did who experienced my powers. They tried to figure it out, and when reason couldn't explain it then they looked for other things. Perhaps some of them wondered whether they had always wanted to fuck a high school kid (specifically the MILFs).

To see Joleen show this level of awareness was impressive. I still had to "deny, deny" everything. I did not want this kind of talk to spread. If it turned into a rumour that others thought about, then my exploits would start being seen for what they really are: a demon having his way with women. This would only end with me being hunted down.

"I have no clue, I guess unfortunate luck. I didn't know you experienced that Joleen, did something happen to you. Were you abused on a bus?"

Joleen smirked again. I could tell that she saw right through my bullshit. "Playing hard to get, huh? Well it's fine. I like to chase, especially since whatever I find will expose you, Michael Clark, for the piece of shit that you are. I also remembered that you were in the English class for that rumoured nude lesson that people are still talking about. Isn't that interesting? And I've been hearing rumours of you and Stacy, kissing. You and Ellie, fucking. Even you and Kacey, a girl who went from being an absolute nobody to hanging out with you."

I was shitting myself, sweating bullets. The girl was on to me. She was on to me and she'd been paying attention. Maybe I hadn't been careful. Maybe it was her spite. Maybe it was my choosing to be with Ellie over her, but I'd fucked up. It was only a matter of time before I'd be caught - me and my need to feed on women.

"The biggest thing for me though, Mikey, is just you. Look at you, you're a hunk. An absolute dreamboat. I mean, the girls in school talk about you all the time now. How they want you to wrap your hands around them and take them from the back, the front and all over. What are you, some sort of mad scientist? Is that it? Did you make some super chemical that makes girls fuck you. Did you give yourself some super soldier serum? Which one is it - both, all? Something is up with you, Michael Clark, and all these girls you have on their knees begging for more. They are the victims of your sick twisted powers, and at one point so was I - twice in fact, before and after you ruined my life."

Nothing was more true than that, and I knew it. I had made her my victim, I had ruined her life. I didn't know how exactly her life had changed. I supposed that she had lost some of her liberties, her freedoms. But could she get anything back?

I didn't have anything to say. I didn't see how I could fix it. I couldn't make people forget what had happened or forgive her. It had been all my fault, and so I didn't respond. I didn't know what else to say, what else to explain.

Joleen took my silence as acceptance. Her smirk became a scowl of disgust. She closed her yearbook and stood up. She glared intensely at me for a few more moments, then left - angrily. She slammed the cafeteria door on her way out.

Ellie's home

"You okay?" Ellie caressed my face. We were in her driveway. She was still sitting behind me, on my bike. I had been quiet on the ride home from school. "I'm fine," I said.

"Yeah. You think I don't know you, Mikey? Try again. Are you okay?" She gently put her hand on my chest.

"Can we talk about this later?" I said. "I need to get my head straight. I mean, it's me who should be asking if you're okay."

Ellie got up from the bike, and stood by the handlebars to look me in the eye. "Michael Fredrick Clark, you know that if I wasn't okay, I'd still be the snivelling mess I was at the cafeteria. You, on the other hand, are usually cracking jokes. You know, like 'I can't believe they make us do these exams when all that matters is if you know an alumn of the university'." Ellie smiled.

I couldn't deal with it then. "Ellie, I need some time to process, okay? I promise I'll tell you when I'm ready to talk about it."

Ellie frowned. "Is it Joleen? Do you still feel guilty abo-"

"Ellie!" I said, a little more loudly, "please just let me figure this out."

"Okay Mikey, I'll let you figure it out. Tomorrow though, promise!" I nodded and put my helmet on.

It was a quick ride home. I raced back because I needed something - a plan - and I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to tell Ellie about it, because I didn't want her to hate Joleen. I had made the problem and it was my job to fix it. I just didn't know how.

From then on, Joleen was probably going to have one eye on me. Her band of girlfriends would probably be doing the same. What could I do, fuck all of them into submission? I didn't want to do that, at least not unless it was absolutely necessary.

I couldn't see any other solutions that would work. I had to keep having sex. Simply because I hadn't fucked anyone at lunch today, I could feel a migraine coming on. It could lead to excruciating, possibly even debilitating pain. But with Joleen and crew on my back, I wouldn't be able to do any more fucking at school. And, as much as I wanted to, I couldn't just skip school for these last days of the year.

Other options included just having another bus incident, without me there, to reduce suspicion. However the powers needed me to touch, or see, or talk to the participant.

I got home, still trying to figure out how to deal with the issue. Inside I found my Mom, cooking, and in a cheery mood. I had been having a shitty day, and Mom's happy attitude annoyed me. I didn't like how she'd had yet to fully explain what the hell she and Dad were doing. Their marriage, the fake fucking pictures with fake fucking family members. The sham, the lies, and there she was dancing to Pussycat Dolls's "Don't Cha," which she had cranked way up. With its double entendres, it even pointed to our incestuous relationship.

"Mom, fucking stop!" I yelled, trying to be heard over the music.

"Ah haahaa, don't ya!" she sang back.

"Mom, I said! Fucking..." I took the speaker. BANG! BANG! BANG! Smashed it into the floor. "Stop! Fucking stop, okay? I'm sick of this. Why didn't you tell me you and Dad aren't really married huh?" Mom stood stunned, shocked at the sudden question, "Well answer me!"

"Sweetie, listen I, we, I didn't know how to tell you."

"You didn't know how to tell me?" I said. "You didn't know how to tell me that my life is a lie, Mom!" I waved my arms.

Mom put her hands together, "I was... I was young and stupid, okay. Your father, he just never wanted me. He only ever comes by to get his fill of my body, then leaves. I often have to beg him just to come to see you." Her eyes started to tear up.

"Why didn't you tell me Mom? Is it so hard to be honest with your son?"

"I was afraid you would get mad," Mom said in a wail. She'd started crying. She was much louder and more open about it than my girlfriend had been, a few hours ago. She got down on her knees and crawled towards me.

"Oh that's great Mom, that's fucking great. So now I look like an idiot and you get to not see me mad."

"I'm sorry Mikey," Mom trembled, holding on to my jeans.

"I don't want your 'sorry.' I'm sick and tired of pretending to be okay when I'm not. Of loving you when you clearly are more concerned with your own ass than with telling me the truth. I'm so fucking tired of having to be the man all the damn time. I want my normal family back, I want to have no more of these goddamn surprises in my fucking life."

"Baby, listen," Mom said. "I love you more than life itself. You need to understand that I did, I've always done, what I thought would be best for you." I shoved her off me.