The Whoremaker Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take bitch, yeah, take it. You like that, you like that" SMACK! "huh? You like being fucked by me Mrs Mathews, better than your douchebag husband right. Yeah better than his tiny cock." It wasn't tiny, it was a good size when I saw it, but I guess whatever gave Terry's ego a boost. He had already humiliated his boss, but I enjoyed hearing him take it further. He was smacking Carey's exposed ass hard, hard enough to leave hand prints, pushing her further on to Albert's lap. I couldn't see how Carey was doing with the blowjob. I only had Albert as a reference, but he'd barely been able to speak since she'd got her mouth down there.

I then went up to him, "Hey Albert, come on. Is Terry going to smash the boss's wife and you just sit there and get a pity blow? I should let you go and get a turn with her. I mean she's already a slut for fucking Terry of all people. Why should you care much if she's your boss's wife."

Albert probably heard little of what I said, "Fuck Terry, just let me fuck her a bit. We'll just say it couldn't be helped." I took that as a yes to my idea, and let Albert free. Terry got up and Albert was about to take his place. I pulled the poor woman up, her face was covered in sticky precum. Her mouth was drenched in her saliva.

"Carey, I can tell you like Donnie, don't you?" Carey slowly nodded. "I think he wants us to think he doesn't want this. So I need you to get him nice and hard so that you can suck his dick too. Now go!" That was an order, a demonic one and Carey's eyes turned pitch black. The other men wondered what the hell they were dealing with, but all it was just transference. The last time I had used it was in English class. I let Carey walk up to Donnie, who was transfixed by her body and then her eyes.

I was having flashbacks to the bus as I watched Carey tug down his pants. His hard cock flopped right out. Her mouth engulfed it, and then I guided Albert to her exposed pussy. With Carey on her knees before Donnie, Albert became the second to enter her pussy. Terry went next to her and had her stroke him with a hand while she sucked off the last officer. All three were finally on board, and I joined them in the debauchery. In one moment, there was a cock in her mouth, her pussy, and both hands.

We grunted and groaned as we used her body. With my position, I watched Carey's dick-sucking skills at work. Even watching it was as hot as getting it from the beautiful MILF. She had a way with her mouth where she could keep your cock going in and out without much effort. No need for her hands and it felt like a real mouth-pussy.

The tempo increased when Albert started fucking her faster. "Oh fuck," he moaned, "the boss's girl has a good pussy! The girls at the station don't feel nothing like this." Hearing that turned her on even more and she started taking Donnie's cock deep in her mouth - all the way up her throat. It probably helped that she was being compared to girls she probably considered younger and by extension hotter.

With the gangbang in full swing, I released Donnie and they started working on Carey. For the next half hour, they created a montage of sex positions. Albert hadn't gotten to fuck her for long before Donnie, the well-built cop that he was, lifted our busty MILF and held her above his lap. Her knees, on the cushion of his couch, straddled him. Her wet pussy was positioned right above Donnie's glistening cock. No one needed to tell her to drop down on it and fill herself up. Meanwhile, Terry pulled her head toward him so she could resume sucking him. Albert went over and stood next to Terry. They tussled for her attention.

Carey must have been overwhelmed with a lot of emotions, from her deep need to be seen as attractive to her insatiable thirst for sex with young men. Id' created a new world for her, and I wanted her to have the best time she could from the gangbang. Just like her daughter did, all those weeks ago. I guess the apple and tree quote applies. These were four men, not like the high school kids Stacy had dealt with. These men were rougher, bolder and more unwavering in their desires. She was getting smacked on her ass by the muscular Donnie. She was getting smacked in the face by the empowered Terry and Albert. Terry and Albert pulled her hard if she spent too long on just one of their cocks. They all enjoyed calling her a slut.

Not long after they got into a new position, Donnie shifted. I suppose he felt that Terry's and Albert's dicks were too close to his face, so he turned Carey around on his lap and pulled her bare back to his chest. Her tits were pointing out at the two other men. Albert shoved his face into them and took a strong suck on her hard nipples.

"Ahh fuck!" Carey screamed, in pure delight. Gasping as he nibbled and sucked on them, panting when he pulled on them.

I kept my distance to test the theory Ellie had. She was right. My migraine was gone. I was absorbing lust: watching people having sex actually gave me energy. It seemed that they did need to be somewhat under my spell. I had Carey and Donnie firmly under control. So long as they kept fucking, I'd be getting a good meal for my dark side. The other two men weren't feeding me much, but they were helping me build the revenge I was going to take on Mathews.

I let them have at it. Donnie proceeded to fuck Carey in a string of different positions: from seated cowgirl to doggie, from the Eiffel Tower to standing missionary. He also pounded her harder, made her moan louder, than any of the other cops had. He fucked her hard and with no mercy. Not that the other guys had showed her any.

The three cops had her lick their balls and their cocks. They slapped her around a bit, and it wasn't long before they had her taking some cock up her ass. I'd never seen anal live before, it had never even been something I had considered doing. Yet Terry, with only some baby oil, had managed to shove his whole cock up Carey's MILFy ass - while she sucked Donnie's cock.

While he pounded it up her ass, Terry told us what had happened when he was a new cop - what Mathews had allowed to happen. There was the time they stole his normal clothes and put a dress in his locker -- which he had to use to go home. There was the time they threw treasured books into a shit-stained toilet. The time his boss made him eat fish, even though he was terribly allergic. They even made bets while they waited for his face to turn blue from lack of oxygen.

My god. I had let loose an animal. I watched the lanky officer ass-fuck his boss's wife while she was bent over sucking-off Donnie. It didn't take long for Albert to say he wanted to fuck her as well. Before they began squabbling, I told them that they should both fuck her. They were surprised - the double penetration hadn't even occurred to them until I proposed it. Albert quickly lay down on his back; Carey climbed on, plugged him in, and lay down on his chest. She was pretty quiet until Terry thrust himself into her ass. That final defilement - and the fact that it had been my idea - got her going.

"Ahh fuck oh fuck I've got two cocks in me. You like that Mikey? You like watching them fuck me with two cocks? You said it would turn you on, right, Mikey? You like whore MILFs like me, don't you? Look at them fuck me inside my ass and pussy!" She even spread her ass cheeks for good effect - welcoming them to fuck her more. And fuck her they did. The two men came inside her, one after the other. The first was Albert, the fatter cop. He filled her pussy with cum and then passed out. The tall lanky cop, Terry, fucked her for a few more moments, then came in her ass and collapsed on top of her from fatigue.

With those two out of the game, it was left to me and Donnie to finish her off. I pulled Terry off her and laid him on the floor a few feet away. Donnie pulled her off Albert, put her in a reverse cowgirl position, and sat on the edge of the couch. Using Terry's cum as a form of lube, he stuck his dick inside her ass and became the third that night to sodomise her.

Donnie then proceeded to rail the middle-aged lady. Carey howled like a dog, curled her toes and even drooled all over herself as Donnie fucked her ass. All things considered, I had maintained a good amount of distance from the show, but I decided that I would join in once again. I walked over to the woman with her legs spread so invitingly open.

"Is this what you wanted?" I asked her.

"Yes!" she nodded fervently, "Please fuck my well-used pussy hole. You're so handsome and I love making you hard Mikey. I know you probably fuck my sexy daughter all the time, fuck me too. Fuck her slutty mom too, I need it Mikey."

Her pleading was just as adorable as it was raunchy, since she said all that with a cock going in and out of her ass. I had never expected to see that, but it was so hot to see her being dominated by Donnie while still asking for more.

Carey was getting railed while sitting on Donnie's lap, so her cunt was only a couple of feet from the floor. I got on my knees, leaned forward and put my hands on the couch cushions, well away from Donnie's active legs, and then eased myself into her exposed cunt. It was still sticky from her own juices and the cum inside her. I got the tip of my cock in, and then used Donnie's pounding to work my way in, all the way in, until I was hitting the back of her cunt. The pace was slow at first, but it quickened up as I got used to the position.

Unlike the other guys, I didn't want to just pound her. I wanted her to feel special. As much as I could while Donnie pounded, I slow-stroked the beautiful woman's pussy, had her look me in the eyes as she was getting double penetrated. I could see her almost shivering as the shockwaves were being delivered. It was interesting going slowly whilst the other guy went twice as fast, doing two strokes for every one of mine. I could see that Carey had a high tolerance for pain based on two things.

One was the redness of her ass and face. The abuse she'd gone through was probably the most extreme I'd ever seen. The second thing -

"Slap me!" she yelled, looking straight at me as we fucked her. "I said slap me!"

I heard her the second time and obliged. I aimed at her right cheek. Smack!

"Fucking slap me harder Mikey, I want you to make me your whore!"

I aimed at her left cheek. SMACK!

"Agh! Umm fuck yeah," she cooed. "Again, baby, slap this dumb whore again."

Smack! to the right. Smack! to the left. I was reluctant, but I hit her every time she asked. I could tell she loved it because her toes curled with each hit. She had a series of mini-orgasms as the pain stung her face.

"Ahh yes, you hit me much better than my husband. Slap me again, Mikey."

Smack! I didn't understand if the hitting was sexual or whether it suggested something more sinister. Either way, she said I did it better. So, with my hand regularly giving her a slap, and with two cocks going in and out of her, I watched her convulse into her first outright orgasm. An orgasm that had her closing her eyes, squinting, wincing and biting her lips. An orgasm that had her screaming, "Ohh Ohh Ohh Ohh Ohaaaaahhh! Fuck! Make me cum in front of my husband, it's been so long since I've cum... make me cum.. ahh oohhaaaaummmaahhh FUCK!"

Donnie jerked. He became the second person to cum in her ass and passed out, slumping sideways on the couch. I pulled out, stood up, and pulled Carey over to her still-conscious and suddenly very quiet husband. Mathews was overwhelmed and unable to talk. I brought his wife there because I wanted to give him a front-row seat to the main event in our circus: Mikey cumming all over his wife. I did him a favour by loosening his bindings enough to let him move one hand. He might just want to play with himself...

I told him to watch and we went back to where it all started: Carey on her knees sucking my cock. I watched her red, messy face smile as she wrapped her swollen lips around my cock. I could even see her flicking her naked wet clit as she sucked harder and faster. Her urgency doubled when she heard me reward her with a groan and a flood of splooge. She lapped it all up from her face and fingers. She was so appreciative that she even started fingering herself to another orgasm whilst tasting strands of my cum. I looked over to Mathews. As I had hoped, he was stroking his dick hard, desperate for his own orgasm. I didn't stop either of them. Captain Mathews determinedly reached his climax and came all over himself, while his wife came all over the floor.

I felt like I had successfully humiliated him, that by the end he even came to his own roast. However, all that had been about getting revenge. After it was done, I didn't really feel the satisfaction I was hoping for. Instead, I felt shame that I'd done their to a family. Even though they had their troubles, I felt like a monster. I remembered Davy's words about the nature of us demons: our need to destroy, and how love was not something we could ever truly experience. As I sat there, with barely-conscious bodies all over the floor and a husband who was audibly weeping, I remembered that Stacy was probably upstairs having heard most if not all of it. She probably knew what I had done, and worst of all she was probably afraid that I'd kill her if she tried to stop me. I found it hard to keep justifying these things. I felt like everything was falling apart. Who could have deserved it? I started to ask myself who was really doing it: my demon, or me?