The Whorish Adventures of Tori

Story Info
Tori acts innocent on social media during a depraved night.
3.2k words
4.31
4.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tori bobbed her head to the music and lifted her glass to her lips. She took another sip of her drink, and savored it for a moment, swishing it around her mouth, before she let it slide down her throat. All the while she looked into the camera of her phone outstretched in her other hand before she panned it around to reveal the swanky rooftop club and pool full of attractive people she was lounging at.

Tori tapped the screen with her thumb to end the recording and drew her phone back in to review the video before posting it on social media. Perfect, not too low to show off too much of her fat tits in her small black bikini. But just enough cleavage and titflesh to remind everyone they were there. Tori didn't want her friends and followers to think she was too much of a slut. As the video uploaded she admired her deeply tanned skin, brown eyes, almost black hair, and plump lips. She was particularly proud of the beauty mark just about the left side of her lips.

The thick brunette gave a sigh of relaxation and laid her head back. She attempted to take another sip of her drink but realized it was empty. She scrunched up her face at the empty glass before holding it out to the side. Immediately two naked men, except for a simple collar, stepped forward from a place that would have previously been off camera. Tori kept her glass steady and watched in mild amusement as the two men rapidly pumped their stiff cocks over her glass. The girth of their dicks was nothing special, but swinging below them were pairs of massive sweaty cum filled balls swinging freely and rubbing against Tori's glass and hand. Tori marvelled at the well trained staff of one of her favorite relaxation spots as the two men quickly ejaculated into her glass, stream after stream of thick gooey cum flowed out of them, easily filling her cup.

The men were about to pull away, but Tori made a little noise for them to hang back for a moment. She lowered her now full glass and slowly lifted it up dipping each man's sweaty, hairy, cum filled balls in their own liquid. She spun the glass a few times, giving it that little extra flavor. The men made a slight bow and hurried over to another woman who was waving her glass.

Tori brought the glass up to her nose and closed her eyes, she inhaled deeply, the intense musky smell of jizz and sweat nearly overcame her and set her insides on fire. She opened her eyes and admired her drink. Several pubic hairs floated on the surface. She fished the stands out and pushed them into her mouth, licking her fingers clean at the same time. She swallowed, feeling some of the hairs sticking to the back of her throat. She shivered in pleasure at the feeling. This wasn't her first glass of the night, as such a coating of crusty dried semen had caked up the rim of her glass, like the salt of a margarita. She nibbled at it, feeling chewy solidified chunks melt in her mouth. Finally she took a deep gulp of her fresh warm liquid. She let the flavor fill her mouth as she swished it around before slowly swallowing, reveling in the feeling of the warm goo sliding down her throat, taking a few of the hairs with it.

Tori made a satisfied sigh again before taking another gulp and setting her glass down on the table beside her. The table being another naked man in a collar kneeling on all fours. This was exactly what she needed after a long week. She lounged in her poolside chair watching her fellow club members enjoying the wide range of services provided by the staff, all denoted by their nudity and simple collars. Tori was pleased she timed her video right on the first try, hiding the true nature of the establishment. She loved the thrill of teasing her whorish nature on her social media. Selfies with her mouth full of cum, videos of her sweet smile while she browsed a sex toy shop, nature shots while she was taking her nude hikes, she had countless ways to excite herself as friends and family innocently observed her.

These thoughts ran through her head as she watched two men at the bar debate the latest TV show while enjoying flutes of breast milk. Whenever one would run low he would tap the bar and a collared Japanese woman with H cup breasts would silently lean forward and pump her overflowing milk into their glasses. She would have to try that some time, it looked delicious.

Near them was a trio of women in micro bikinis chatting away while making the occasional hip movement to grind down into the faces of the men they were sitting on. You could just hear the wet slurping sounds of the men over the pumping music.

On the other side of the pool a man and woman were enjoying a couples massage. The man lay on his back while a pair of the collared woman with pornstar bodies applied copious amounts of oil to their soft hanging tits and proceeded to rub down every inch of the man's body with their soft flesh. They squeezed his arms and legs between their soft slippery orbs and bent over his face and torso squishing their plump tits into him and rubbing with all their might. One arm reached out to hold the hand of his wife (you could tell by the matching bands). Who was being attended to by two men. The collared men would periodically jerk themselves off rapidly depositing a copious amount of semen on a part of the woman's body. They then proceeded to rub their jizz deeply into her skin, giving a full coating and treatment to her dermis and muscles beneath before moving on to another location on her body and depositing another load on her pale skin. The men paid special attention to her face, both depositing several loads around her plump lips and over her closed eyelids. The woman shivered in pleasure as her face was covered by the club's unique facial treatment.

Another man sat quietly reading a book. Kneeling down on either side of him two women remained motionless, one woman had the man's full length shaft embedded in her throat, and the other woman had her cheeks bulging with the entirety of his balls encased in her mouth. They had been like this for hours already.

Tori smiled at the depravity of her fellow club members as she thought about how to spend the rest of her evening. She picked her glass up from the table and took another deep gulp as she thought. The self service area maybe? She glanced over by the bar where the top-heavy Japanese bartender would tend to a wall full of holes with stiff dripping dicks poking out of them. With practiced efficiency the woman would wrap her mouth around the dripping faucets wiping them clean with her tongue while fluffing several other large dicks with her delicate hands between serving customers her milk at the bar. Female patrons would occasionally approach the wall, either roughly jerking one of the faceless cocks to refill their glass or heartily deepthroating some choice dicks to get a fresh injection right down their throat.

Or maybe she would grab a snack. She looked over at the buffet tables, where three collared women lay flat on their backs. Legs slightly spread and mouths wide open. Their mouths contained various spreads and dips that a nearby man made sure to keep filled. Patrons would hover over the delicacies provided, sometimes scoping them into the woman's mouths to get some dip mixed with that extra zing of saliva. Many patrons would also grab various snacks and proceed to the women's hairless slits, slipping various nibbles into their tight holes for a quick coating of pussy juice. Men and women alike would thumb the women's clits, getting that extra rush of juice onto their food. Some people even bent down to suck grapes, cherries and the like, directly out of the women's moist warm holes.

In the end Tori decided to go with a massage herself. She continued to take sips of her drink while she signaled for service. A staff member quickly approached and waited expectantly, "I'd like the full course massage please," Tori kindly demanded. The man nodded and quickly walked away. In a matter of moments two young men with a tray approached Tori. Tori smiled at them and flipped onto her stomach in her poolside chaise lounge, her head resting on her folded arms. The men immediately got to work as she felt the first few loads hit her back and shoulders.

She sighed in relaxation again as the men began working their cum into her sore muscles. One man stayed digging into her back while the other came up to her face and began shooting load after load onto her face and into her hair. This package included full hair treatment. Tori lazilly closed her eyes and licked her lips for a taste of the dripping jizz as she felt it melt into her hair and onto her scalp. The man by her face proceeded to rub his loads deeply into her cheeks and forehead before moving on to her hair where he took a brush from the tray and delicately brushed her hair, making sure his thick seman evenly coated her hair and got down to her scalp and roots.

"Could I get a hand here?" His coworker asked him as he had finished with Tori's back and shoulders and was moving down to her glutes. Tori's ass was a massive specimen, her hips ballooned out into an impossibly wide and plump rump. It was soft, but firm and superbly shaped. Her small black thong bikini was entirely swallowed up by her mass of quivering cheeks. Tori smiled in satisfaction as the men struggled to produce enough loads to cover her dominating rear after spreading so much semen on her body already.

"What's going on here?" Tori heard a voice reprimanding her two helpers. She glanced back to see a hulking muscular black man approaching with what seemed to be a nearly foot long hard as diamonds dick swinging towards her. She recognized the man immediately as one of the co-owner of the club (the other being the busty bartender). "You two need more training, I'll take it from here." He said. Tori squirmed in excitement, usually you needed a special appointment to be attended by the co-owner.

"Thank you boys~" She said as the other two men retreated respectfully. The large man hefted his leg up and stood straddling Tori's lounge chair. His quivering cock pointed directly at her quivering cheeks. It was so long, and Tori's ass so big, the tip kissed and poked her mound of ass flesh. The man made a single grunt and flexed his dick. Immediately stream after stream of thick hot cum flowed out of the tip of his cock and came splattering with force on her fat ass. Tori bit her lip in excitement as the man took two huge handfuls of her soft ass and squeezed and started kneading them like bread, working his thick hot semen deep into her flesh.

"The full course, correct Miss?" The man asked, Tori nodded from her position. "Very good," he said, "that includes our internal massage." The man spread her mountains of ass roughly, revealing Tori's lost thong barely hiding her winking asshole and damp trimmed pussy lips. The man scooped some of his seman into her crevice and used his thumb to push a wad of thick jizz into her puckering ass. He hooked a finger around her thong and pulled it aside, then without further ado lined up his throbbing cock and plunged it into her ass in one powerful shove. Tori let out a yelp and tensed her body as her chair slid forward a few inches. Before she could react further the man grunted again and she felt a huge load of warm cum shoot inside of her. Tori moaned and made fists, her legs quivered in pleasure at the sudden anal penetration. The man finished dumping his load, but remained buried in her ass. He started making powerful thrusts, teasing his tip right at her entrance before plunging into her again. For minutes he pounded her ass as Tori moaned uncontrollably. His dick spread and squished the semen around inside of her, digging into her every fold. Tori began orgasiming uncontrollably as the man grunted again and unloaded a second deposit into her ass. The man grabbed an item from the tray the other men had brought earlier and quickly extricated himself from Tori's anal passages. In his place he shoved a massive jewel encrusted anal plug even wider than himself. Tori rolled into a second orgasm as he sealed her asshole tight with two full loads of jizz inside.

Before Tori had a chance to recover the man took hold of her girthy hips and lifted up her back end like it was nothing, propping her up on her knees. Face down ass up Tori squealed into her chair as the man expertly massaged her clit and lined up his dick with her hot wet slit. The man pushed his cock head a little more delicately into Tori's wetness, all while constantly keeping a thumb on her clit. He grunted again and came, filling her entrance with a small load of creamy filling. He went more gently than with her ass, slowly but forcefully pushing the length of his member into her folds. Tori moaned uncontrollably as she was filled up with inch after inch of massive black man meat. The man took his fingers off her clit to grab some mass of ass and continued to give her glutes a deep muscle massage as he buried his shaft balls deep into her tightness. He slowly but steadily pumped her over and over again, building up speed and momentum, getting rougher with her ass and his thrusts. Soon his knuckles turned white as he turned Tori's ass meat into handles and pistoned his dick in and out of her pussy. Tori was lost in pleasure, moaning and drooling like the total bitch she was. The man's dick erupted with his biggest load yet, but he stayed as hard as ever, not letting his orgasm slow his rough fucking in the slightest. He pumped her poor sensitive pussy mercilessly while cumming, the jizz flowing out of his dick and immediately getting swept up in his thrusts, plastering, coating, and seeping into every part of her.

Tori was lost in a surge of orgasms, she barely registered his dick sliding out of her with a wet pop and being replaced with a dildo from the try nearly as big as his own cock.

The man made sure the dildo and anal plug were fully secured before he hoisted Tori upright and set her back up in her chair. Tori was shivering and slowly regaining her senses as the man picked up her half finished drink and handed it to her. "Allow me to top you off," he said, and positioned the tip of his cock over her glass. He grunted again and flexed, as if by command cum started flowing out of his dick like a faucet, her glass filled and filled, then began overflowing. Thick hot drips of cum rolled down the sides of her glass and hand dripping down and on to her chest, seeping and dripping under and through her bikini top.

The man reached down and rubbed the excess fluids into her heavy breasts under her top. "Thank you for your patronage," he said before backing away to attend to another woman.

"No, thank you." Tori replied, still in a bit of a daze as she slurped up dripping cum from her overflowing glass.

Tori shook her head a bit as if to wake herself up and squirmed her legs together, feeling the plugs in her holes keeping all the cum inside. She picked up her phone and held it out, taking another drink she smiled and took a selfie. She looked hot and flushed, her hair slicked back and damp as if she was in the pool. The cum on her face had dried and was not noticeable now. She posted it to her accounts with the caption "got a little exercise at the pool." A notification popped up, one of her co-workers had commented, "wow, that drink looks great, what is it?" Tori smiled and hit reply, "oh just a speciality of this clubs."

Hours later after a shower and several orgasms while removing the plug and dildo Tori had gotten dressed and ready to leave. She was dressed in simple black jeans and a modest v-neck blouse as she settled her bill at the front.

"Something for the road Miss?" She turned to see the large black man approaching her, smiling.

"Why I'd love something," Tori smiled wide as she got on her knees and pulled out on her blouse and lacy bra beneath. The man inserted his dick into each of her cups and gave a small grunt, depositing a good sized load of hot cum in each. Tori smiled as she squished her bra back into place, the warm jizz spreading and rubbing into her nipples and heavy tits. Tori got back on her feet, thanked him, and turned to go.

"And here's a little extra from me," he said as he grabbed the hem of Tori's jeans and buried his dick inside the back of her jeans and matching lacy panties. He grunted again and Tori smiled as she felt another warm load soak down her massive asscrack and drip into her crotch and soak her panties.

"How lovely," she said as she pressed her legs together feeling the sticky ooze spread and settle into her crevices and soak into her trimmed hair.

Tori got back to her apartment, exhausted, it was a long night. She fell into bed and fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

The next morning she woke up feeling very refreshed. She yawned and stretched as she got out of bed, but then felt some uncomfortable scratching on her chest. She smiled to herself as she realized she never removed her cum soaked undergarments. She quickly removed her shirt and pants. She unhooked her bra and peeled the crusty mess off of her fleshy tits. She inhaled the dried cum deeply before peeling down her panties. The man's semen has soaked into her trimmed pubic hair leaving it a crusty mess. She pulled her panties all the way off before stuffing the most filthy cum dried parts into her mouth. She leaned back in her bed and furiously fingered herself while remembering last night.

She couldn't wait for another night at the club.