The Wicked Witch of the East

Story Info
Wicked Witch is Cursed and Must Destroy Men's cocks to live.
9.2k words
3.57
1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Wicked Witch of the East

By Buster2U

Warning // Cuck Shit // Warning // Cuck Shit // Warning // Cuck Shit

Friday night about 9 pm, I sat in my favorite bar, The 49er, on the corner of West San Carlos Street and Bascom Ave. I was sipping my favorite 12 year old Blended Scotch whiskey, Johnny Walker Black Label while having a smoke. Just minding my own business and trying to forget my cheating wife and the heartbreak she continues to keep giving me.

My wife, Ailene, just broke my heart one more time, again tonight, when she just threw her cheating in my face again. She had told me that she was going to be spending this weekend with her boss. It just crushed me. I just can't divorce her so she just keeps rubbing it in my face, more and more, over and over.

I just happened to glance toward the front door and saw the most exotic looking woman come in by herself. There was something about her that caught my attention besides her beautiful long straight black hair and pretty face. She just looked so very sensuous, but more than just that, she seemed to ooze sex appeal.

This woman slowly walked around the bar, seemingly to closely examine each man one at a time, like she was pondering something. She would focus on a man and then move on. It was eerie, yet fascinating. I wondered what she was doing. I wondered if she would get to me.

She did, I watched her as she eventually approached and looked at me. I was just sitting here, nursing my drink and my broken heart. I was feeling completely worthless, and rejected by my cheating wife who was leaving me for the whole weekend. I am so depressed, I feel so lonely I just want to die.

"Hello, Cutie, is this seat taken?" she asks sweetly, with a smile.

"Not at all, Darling. Please sit down, would you like a drink?" I responded, as bravely as I could.

"What ever you are having." This beautiful woman almost whispers.

"Tell me about yourself. What are you doing here all alone?" She asks out of curiosity.

"I'm just sitting here having a drink trying to forget all about what my cheating slut wife is pulling on me this weekend, again," I answered.

"Alex, (bartender) another one down here please!" signaling to the bartender to bring this Hottie a drink.

"What is your name cutie?" She purred.

"I'm so sorry. My name is Darrin Stephens, what is yours?" I asked.

"My name is Samantha Hogan, Honey. But just call me Sam. Tell me, why are you so depressed?" Samantha coos.

"I when I got home from work today, my wife, Ailene, was getting dressed to go out tonight. I was surprised because I didn't remember us having any plans to go out. Then she informed me that she was going out with her Boss and wouldn't be back until late Sunday sometime," I explained.

"I guess your wife felt entitled to do whatever she wanted to do, regardless of how you felt about it. What a bitch!" Sam said softly.

"Yes, I tried to explain that this wouldn't be good for our marriage and she just laughed at me. She made me feel pretty worthless." I further explained.

"Oh, poor baby, Darrin, here, do you like my breasts (she turned, sat up straight and faced me so I could admire her Massive cleavage much better) you can have them tonight. Why don't you take me home with you since your wife is NOT going to be home?" Sam asks.

"I don't know Honey, I don't think that I would be good company," I said.

"Maybe, just maybe, I can help you forget the pain that she has caused you." Sam whispered to me, reaching a hand down to massage my crotch, with the promise of immense pleasure.

"Really? You are my guardian angel if you want to make me feel better." I said.

"Oh, I am far from being an angel Darrin. But I might be able to help you forget some of the pain that your wife has caused you." Sam replies.

"That sounds great to me, I am so depressed that I have been just wanting to die," I admitted.

"Oh Darrin, that is a little premature, isn't it? Take me home with you maybe we can make you feel a little different for a while," Sam promises.

"Sounds great to me, Sam. We can go as soon as you finish your drink. She should be long gone by the time we get to my house." I said.

We leave and drive slowly north on Bascom Ave. toward Santa Clara, as Samantha continues to massage my cock. When we get to my home, it is just like I figured, our house was pitch dark. I park in our garage and go around to help Sam out of her side of the car.

"This is very nice middle class home Darrin, what kind of work do you do?" Sam asked me.

"I am a lawyer, after spending so many years in college all I do is divorces working for someone else. I am not making that much money, certainly not for being a lawyer. Maybe that is why my wife is out fucking her Boss this weekend." I sadly said.

"Do you have anything to drink, Darrin?" Samantha asked me so sweetly.

"Sure, did you like what we had in the bar? Because I have some more of that, if you do." I said.

"Oh yes, I love Scotch. Especially Johnny Walker, Black Label." Sam agrees.

"Great! That will just take a moment to pour us a couple glasses, three fingers over 3 ice cubes each. So, tell me more about yourself, Sam," I said softly.

"Well, I am from the East Coast. I got kind of tired of it, so I thought I would come out here to see if the weather was as great as I have always heard. So far, so good," Samantha smiles.

"Let me take your jacket, there, Sam." as I walk over to my guest and help her take her jacket off, which turns out to be her entire outfit. Now, Samantha is sitting topless in my kitchen in just some black bikini panties, holdup nylon stockings and high heels.

"Thank You Darrin, I feel much more comfortable now. Besides, now you can see my Big Beautiful Breasts better. Do you like them? They are all yours for tonight. They are Double E cup size, which is perfect for me. Don't you think?" whispers Samantha as she walks mostly naked into the living room.

"Yes, they are the most perfect and beautiful breasts that I have ever seen Sam." I answer softly.

"Show me around your home, Darrin, please," Samantha says.

"Well, this is our formal living room. Ailene plays the piano occasionally for us here. Then, over here is our family room where the kids always used to fill our lives while we watched T.V. Now they are grown up and both are going to UCLA, so it is a little lonely here when Ailene is gone." I said softly.

"Yes, I can feel the loneliness in here. Please let us continue to the other rooms, Darrin." Samantha softly says.

"Down the hallway are all the bedrooms." I said as we walked down the corridor.

"Where is your Master Bedroom, Darrin?" Samantha whispers.

"Last room on the right." I said.

Samantha opens the master bedroom door and sets her purse down on the floor next to my dresser, just inside the door, takes a big swallow then puts her empty glass on the nightstand and slowly climbs up on the bed and lays down with a smile.

"Darrin, do you think I am pretty? Do you find me attractive? Would you please make love to me?" Samantha pleads as she pinches her nipples.

"Samantha, you are a very beautiful woman. Everything about you turns me on. I especially like the double piercings through your nipples. That strikes me as very erotic. I would love to make love to you Honey," I said as I quickly undress.

"Darrin, you have a nice body. How old are you, anyway?" Samantha asks.

"Ailene and I both are 45 now." I answered as I climbed on the bed, laying next to Samantha, as I began to kiss her sweet lips and squeeze her breasts.

"Oh, Darrrrrrrrinnnnnn, that feels so good the way you touch me. I love the way you kiss me." Samantha whispers.

I kiss her sweet lips, then her neck, then her breasts, then down, back and forth across her belly, down to her mound, as I pull her bikini panties off. I Then continue kissing all over her outside pussy lips (pierced labia majora) then I stick my tongue inside her pussy as far as I can. So sweet, so juicy, so Hot and so very pretty!

Then I push two fingers into her pussy seeking her G-spot, and press rhythmically several times to which Sam responds quickly with her first orgasm, as I work several fingers in and out of her tight pussy.

"Oh, Darrin, Oh, Darrin, just like that, don't stop. Oh yes. I love it. Oh yes, oh yes. I am coming! I AM COMING!!! Arrrrggghh oh oh oh yesssss Oh, that was so so good Darrin. Oh, I've never climaxed that powerfully ever before. Thank you Honey," whispers.

"I am just getting started Sweetheart." I said as I continue to lick and kiss the outside of her pussy, dipping my tongue in and lapping her clitty every few laps every few seconds as I continue working her G-spot and at the same time I use my other hand to finger her rear. She continues to respond so beautifully to everything I do.

Over and over Samantha climaxes, she is so young, so beautiful, so fresh and so very sexy. Yet, so very innocent looking. I realize that she would be so perfect for me, Sam is my 'dream' girl. I can't wait to thrust my cock deep in her pussy as soon as I finish making her cum as many times as I possibly can with my tongue and fingers first.

I realize now that Samantha is naked in my bed, that she is the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen. I want to treat her special, I sincerely want to please her as much as I possibly can. I continue to pleasure her for hours and hours, I am determined to keep going, as long as she keeps responding to my tongue.

Hours Later...

It is 6 am, I am completely exhausted. Samantha begs me to stop and I climb back up the bed and cuddle with this beautiful treasure of a woman. Even though we have not had complete sex yet. Amazingly I feel good about myself and my manhood for the first time in years.

"Darrin, thank you so very much. That is the most pleasure than any normal human man has ever given me. You are such a wonderful lover, such a caring and unselfish lover. I can't do to you what I was thinking to do to you. You have made me so happy, I am going to give you something, something really special instead." Samantha announced.

"You don't have to give me anything Sweetheart. Making love to you is my pleasure," I whispered.

"Darrin, how did you keep going so long giving me such wonderful loving attention?" Samantha questioned.

"Well, I just kept going after you climaxed each time. You responded so wonderfully, so I learned what you liked and just kept doing it. I'd still be eating you right now if you hadn't stopped me, Sweetheart." I said.

"Darrin, I think that I am falling in love with you. I have never had a man treat me so nicely, so wonderfully and so sweetly. Over the last 100 years men have just fucked me and got off. Then I would do my thing to them and leave. But tonight, you have made love to me so wonderfully. I have never been so pleasured before in my life." Samantha whispers.

"Falling in love with me? Sam, making love to you has been the most wonderful sexual experience of my life. I think that I am falling in love with you as well. What did you mean 'over 100 years men have just fucked you?' Sam? You can't be more than 25 to my 45, and you are the hottest woman I have ever seen." I asked.

"Well, Darrin, I have to tell you the truth and confess everything to you. But not right now. Right now, I want to cuddle and hold the man I am falling in love with. Then after we get some rest I will make you some breakfast and we will make love some more, and I will tell you all about me. Fair enough?" Samantha inquires.

We cuddle up under the covers as I turn off the soft light and go to sleep in each other arms falling deeply in love with each other. All of pain from my broken heart caused by my heartless bitch of a wife is forgotten. All we are thinking about is how happy, satisfied, and in love we are, together. if only it could be like this forever.

I finally wake up at noon, the sun is bright outside but only softly lighting the bedroom. I have to get out of bed because I have to whiz, it is just what happens as a guy gets older. I slowly, softly and quietly as possible slide out of bed and head to the master bathroom.

When I come back out, my beautiful female guest Samantha is already up, the bed is made up and I smell bacon cooking in the kitchen already. I casually walk out to the kitchen and I am surprised at how beautiful my lover from last night looks, though she is looking a little older this morning.

"Good Morning Sweetheart," I said.

"Good Morning to you, Sweetheart," Samantha responds.

We have a nice breakfast of bacon and eggs, with hash browns and lots of toast. Samantha is a great cook.

"Darrin, as soon as you finish eating, let's take a shower and get dressed and take a drive, or would you prefer to just stay home today and make love?" Samantha inquires.

We eat, and take our shower and climb back into bed for more lovemaking. Facing each other as we lay on our sides, holding each other closely. Samantha gently reaches her soft hand down between my legs to lovingly caress my manhood.

"Darrin, I know that we haven't known each other very long. But I really feel like I am falling 'in love' with you. No man has ever pleasured me as wonderfully, so intensely and as beautifully as you have. No man has ever cared enough to treat me so nicely as you have. I am going to return the favor soon, if you can trust me," Samantha whispers.

"Really, You are a very beautiful woman Sam. I feel like I am falling in love with you as well. But I shouldn't do that, because I am married." I said softly.

"What is her name Darrin, do you know her boss's name also?" Sam asks.

"My wife's name is Ailene Stephens and her boss' name is George Hanks. He has a small insurance office over in Cupertino. Why?" I asked.

"I just had a feeling that he was taking her up in his plane to fly to Reno and I felt like it crashed in the mountains on the way. I hope that doesn't hurt you too much, if it is true. That way we could get married and live happily ever after, if you want." Samantha predicts.

"Whoa, my whore, cheating wife, and her asshole boss had a plane crash on their way to Reno? She hasn't given me any pussy for years. All she gives me anymore are hand jobs, if that. She doesn't want me to soil her body for her boss. I haven't divorced her because of the law here in California would fuck me over so badly." I explained.

"Well, before we go any further Honey. I need you to know everything about me. If you can accept me the way I am, we can live happily ever after. First thing you should know is that I am a witch, and I am 150 years old, I was born May 2nd, 1874." Nancy explains.

"That is truly hard to believe, Honey. You are so young and beautiful. But please continue." I said softly.

"The reason that I look older this morning is because you pleasured me so nicely last night, my feelings for you grew, so I didn't take your cock and eat it like I usually do. Let me start at the beginning," Samantha states.

"What? Yes, please start from the beginning," I asked.

"Well it was close to the turn of the century, February in 1894, and I about to turn 20 in May. Harold and I had been married for a few years and I already had two children Drew and Donald. When I discovered my husband was cheating on me. My husband had no remorse. I was shattered. I cried my heart out for days," Samantha confesses.

"Oh, that sounds terrible." I whisper.

"I just wanted to die. It just seemed like I was trapped. Then after crying my heart out for several days, it was just about midnight when The Devil appeared to me. Then, he made me an offer that I couldn't refuse." Samantha reveals.

"Really? What was the deal you made with the Devil?" I asked.

"He gave me special powers to get revenge on my cheating husband. The next time that he and I made love again, I took my husband's manhood. His entire cock just came off in my hands, then I laughed at him while I ate it, and he screamed in horror. The same way he laughed at me when he bragged about screwing his lovers." Samantha whispers.

"Whoa!" I replied.

"You see, that is what I do. Every night I go to bars and pickup cheating men. Then I punish them for cheating by taking their cocks. I do it so it doesn't hurt or bleed. Then I eat it, and it keeps me young and beautiful, so I can keep doing it. I get revenge on cheating men." Samantha explains.

"Wait a minute. Why did you pick me, I didn't cheat on Ailene. Why did you pick me up? Why haven't you taken my cock yet? Are you going to?" I ask.

"No, I could tell that you had been cheated on and hurt very badly. I felt that you needed help and I just wanted to help you. That is why I approached you, and I wanted to make you feel better and make love with you. The big surprise was how generous and giving as a lover you are. I have NEVER been pleased by a normal man before like you have pleased me," Samantha exclaims.

"Wow, are you going to take my cock, Samantha?" I whispered.

"Darrin, if you want me to give you a much bigger one, I can do that, but then you would have to trust me and let me take the one that you have. You see, I feel like I am falling for you Darrin. But I am afraid that you wouldn't want to be with me because of what I do," Samantha whispers.

"What is it exactly that you would continue doing, that I would object to, Sam?" I asked softly.

"Darrin, I go out every night looking for cheating men to punish. I pick them up in bars and get them to take me to a motel, seduce me and take their cocks after they fuck me. I would be bringing my pussy home to you every night full of another man's cum. I need to be filled with fresh cum and eat another cheating man's cock every night to continue to live and be young and beautiful." Samantha softly explained.

"Wow, now I see your point. You would continue going out and picking up strange men to fuck every night? Then they would fuck you, cum deep in your sweet pussy, then you would take their cock and eat it. Then you would come home to me, and then make love with me so I could reclaim your sweet pussy?" I asked.

"Yes, pretty much Sweetheart. I have to get naked and share my body with another man until he cums deep in my pussy, before I take his cock from him forever. I do this every night, but it has been so very lonely. I want to come home to a loving spouse again. I want that loving spouse to be you. Would you like that?" Samantha softly pleads.

"Sam, you are so indescribably delicious. You are more beautiful than Catherine Zeta-Jones at her hottest, and your body is better than Angelina Jolie at her hottest! I am falling 'in-love' with you as well Sweetheart. How can I NOT? You are the most beautiful and desirable woman that I have ever seen, besides, I always wanted to try 'sloppy seconds', I would like to give it a try." I said.

"That is wonderful Sweetheart. We can get married as soon as they find the wreckage of the plane and identify the bodies. By the way, It wasn't me, that caused the plane to crash, it was just their Karma. But we can spend the rest of our lives together. Won't that be so wonderful? I love you Darrin, you are my true love." Samantha exclaims.

"Since you go out, pick up and fuck other men every night, then take off their dicks, isn't it kind of dangerous work? What keeps you from being hurt if these men get violent?" I ask.

"Darrin, I'm a witch. I could make them completely disappear instantly, if I wanted to, just as fast as I wiggle my nose. There is nothing that I have to worry about, except losing you. As long as YOU don't get jealous or upset because another strange man is fucking me, in some sleazy motel, some where." Samantha whispers.

"Actually, it kind of turns me on that you go out every night to have sex with another man. I love your sloppy pussy that you always bring home to me." I said.