The Wicked Witch of the East

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am glad that you like that EVERY NIGHT some man puts his big cock deep in my hot juicy pussy and shoots all his cum deep inside me, so then we should always be 'OK' Honey," Nancy explains.

"Do you have to let them fuck you, Honey? Do you have to let them cum deep inside your pussy, before you take their cocks?" I ask.

"Darrin, my intent is to take their cock, it is my food. And actually, so is their cum they shoot inside my pussy, I need that as well. Don't you think letting them suck my big beautiful breasts and fuck my Hot, Juicy pussy before I take their cock is only fair? After all, once these men have been with me, they will NEVER have sex ever again." whispers Samantha.

"Do you ever pick up a man and change your mind about taking his cock after you fuck him? Because he fucks you so good? Sort of like you did me." I ask softly.

"Are you getting jealous? Are you wondering if I fuck strange men just for the fun of it Honey? Are you getting jealous already? Truthfully, I really do enjoy the sex, I enjoy it a lot. I love when men cum deep inside me. Strange dick is always exciting. But I already know what I'm going to do with a man before I even speak to them." Samantha explains softly.

"Oh, OK, When are you going out again?" I had to ask.

"I will go out again tonight and every night at about 8 pm or so, and should be back home, here with you, by 1 am or so usually. My pussy will be well fucked and full of another man's cum for you to feel when you put your cock in me when I get home. I will have let him feel my big breasts and suck them, if he wants," Samantha says.

"You will? You really share your body every night with a new stranger?" I ask.

"Oh yes, Sweetheart. I guess I am sort of like a prostitute selling her body. It doesn't mean anything but it is fun and enjoyable. I like to take my lovers cock while he is having his orgasm. It is always a shock for the man when he gets up to take a whiz afterward and his cock is gone!" Samantha smiles.

"I guess that would be a shocker alright. What usually happens?" I asked.

"Usually, they will get up to take a whiz after having sex. As soon as he gets off me I get up, grab my clothes and walk out the front door. By then he is usually screaming and looking for his cock and trying to figure out how to piss without his cock to aim at the toilet. But I am already gone and busy eating his cock." Samantha whispers.

"Just as long as you are safe Sweetheart. I don't want anything to ever happen to you when one of your victim/lovers freaks out." I explain.

"Not to worry Honey. I can take care of myself. The only thing is I would be very upset if I ever came home to you and you were with another woman. You wouldn't ever do that would you? You wouldn't ever cheat on me would you?" Samantha pouts.

"Never, Sweetheart. I would never cheat on you. You are so beautiful I only want to be with you, and I love only you." I said.

"Well I've got to go to work pretty soon. Do you want to make love again before I go Honey?" Samantha teases.

"Truthfully, I could use a little more sleep before you leave, so that we can make love when you come home. But I would love to put my cock deep in your pussy first, Sweetheart. Hmmmm," I kiss her deeply, we make love, I fall asleep.

Hours pass...

"Wakey Wakey Honey" kiss kiss kiss...

"Huh? I guess I fell asleep. What time is it?" I asked.

"It is almost 2 AM I am back from work already. My pussy is full of a black man's come. He fucked me so soooo good that I let him fuck me three times before I took his cock. Would you like to have your sloppy seconds that I saved for you, Honey?" Samantha purrs.

"Oh, yes." I whisper as I roll over on top of my Sweetheart.

"Just slide your cock on into me Darling. It is all ready for you." Samantha instructs.

"Oh, I just slid so deeply into your pussy Sweetheart. You are so wet, so slick. It feels so wonderful. I love you Sweetheart. I am so very glad that you came home to me. You are so beautiful, so amazing Honey. I will never want any other woman than you." I moaned in pleasure.

"You better not!" Samantha warns, with a seductive smile.

"Sweetheart, I love you so much. I wouldn't want any other woman to ever touch me. You are all that I love, want and need for the rest of my life." I promised.

"Darrin, oh Darrin, pump me so deep. Make me come again. I love you so much. I am completely yours Honey. I love only you. No matter how many other men fuck me every night, I will only ever love you and I will always come home to you well fucked every night, afterwards," Samantha pleads.

"Sweetheart, is that another man's cum in your pussy that feels so good?" I ask while we are slowly making love.

"Yes, my love. I told you that is what I do before I take their cocks. What are you thinking? Do you still love me? You aren't getting jealous are you?" Samantha asks softly.

"No, I am not jealous. It just feels so good. So slippery. I've never felt anything so wonderful before. Though, I can't help but feel a little jealous that you had sex with another man. Tell me what happened." I asked.

"Well, his name was Jamal. I picked him up at 'Joe's Place' over on Division street. I could tell he was a 'player' and was a regular cheater. I sat down next to him and smiled. He bought me a drink and wanted to take me to a motel nearby. I played hard to get for a few minutes, then agreed." Samantha began.

"Just like that, huh? Easy Peasy? I asked.

"Oh yes, men are easy Honey. They all want to fuck me! So it is pretty simple every time." Samantha explained.

"So what happened then?" I asked.

"We left the bar and he drove us to the 'No Tell' Motel over on Glenstone. He went in and paid for the room while I sat in his car. He came out, we went in the room and got naked and then we fucked." Samantha said.

"It sounds like you enjoyed yourself, Honey." I whispered.

"Oh, I did! He had a big cock, and he was good so I let him fuck me three times before I took his cock. Each time he filled me with his cum and finally I reached down and took his cock as he came inside me the last time." Samantha whispered.

"Sounds like you really enjoy your work, Honey. He didn't know you took it? How do you do it so it doesn't hurt?" I asked.

"It is all part of my power. If you are curious I can take yours off so you can feel what it is like, if you want." Samantha offered.

"Sure, as long as you can put it back on again." I whispered, as I looked deeply into her eyes and I felt her soft hand grip my cock and balls, I prepare for the pain.

Samantha reaches down and grips my cock and my balls and they just come off in her hand. I didn't feel a thing!

"Wow, that is some power you have there Sweetheart. Do I get them back? Or you going to get me something bigger and better?" I asked.

"Well, now you know how easy they come off for me. I will put yours back on until I find some bigger ones for you. Here..." Samantha complies.

Samantha reaches back down and it felt weird, but didn't really hurt or anything and the next thing I knew my cock was back the same as it was before.

We look deeply in each others eyes and I pump my cock in and out of Samantha's pussy. So warm, so wet, so wonderful.

"I love you so much, Sam, you are my special Sweetheart. You know, really it turns me on that you fuck other men every night then come home to me." I whisper.

"I love you so much, also Darrin, You are my Sweetheart as well. I am glad it turns you on so much. Heck, since that is the case, I would do it for you all the time then, even if I didn't have to." Nancy promised.

"But what about VD and STDs?" I asked.

"I am immune to all of that stuff Honey. Oh, Darrin, I love you so much. I wish you could give me a baby. That would be so wonderful, after we are married." Samantha dreams.

"If you want a baby from me, it is 'OK' with me, Sweetheart." I whisper

"If you knew what it would require, you might not be so agreeable, Honey." Samantha whispered.

"Why, what that require, Honey, Hmmm, that feels so good inside of you." I said softly.

"I would have to cut your nut sack open, take your nuts out and gently chew on them for awhile. then put them back in your nut sack and stitch it back up. There would be some pain involved for you when I do that. You would not be allowed any pain killer, you have to take the pain." Samantha explained.

"I love you so much Sam. Once we get married, I would be glad to submit to this for you, Honey. In fact do it to me now if you want." I said softly.

"Darrin, you have made me such a happy woman. I love you so much. I will be yours forever. I don't want to get pregnant until we are married. I want to do it right. Are you starting to turn masochistic? Does it turn you on for me to hurt you Honey?" Sam inquires.

"I don't know, maybe. I just want to show you how much that you mean to me Sam. And letting you hurt me seems to feel like I am showing you how much I do love you. Then, when you hold me to your bare breast when you hurt me, it feels like you love me back." I whispered.

"If you want me to hurt you Darrin, I will. However you want me to. I love you so much. I tell you what I am going to do. After we make love and you fall asleep. I am going to put a cock cage on your cock tonight before I leave. That way you can't play with it, jack off or fuck any other woman. Would you like that, Honey?" Samantha asked.

"Oh, that sounds so Hot. Yes, do that to me Honey. Will it show you that I love you?" I ask.

"Yes. I would consider it a 'token of our love' if you want me to put a cock cage on your cock while I am out fucking another man. Ooooh that turns me on. I might fuck more than two other men tonight then. Would that hurt you also, Darrin?" Sam whispers.

"Yes, it would hurt me but it would turn me on all the more. You know it would! Really a lot! if you put a cock cage on my cock so that then I can't even jerk off thinking about you fucking other men, while you are gone." I whisper

"I know, that is kind of sexy isn't it? It is almost like You are sacrificing your manhood to prove your love for me, while I go out and fuck other strange men. Take their cocks and eat them and come home to you with my pussy so freshly fucked and full of their cum." Sam explains.

"That so 'turns me on', Sam." I said.

"I am glad it does Darrin. Because then when I get home, I will take your cock cage off so you can fuck me. Like a good 'cuck' should do! I like it!" Sam smiles.

We made love so beautifully until we finally fall asleep in each others arms.

8 pm Sam gets up and gets dressed to go out on the hunt. Just before she leaves she kisses me tenderly and reaches down with her loving hands and gently puts a cock cage on my cock and balls so I can't even jerk off while she is gone.

"I am leaving now Sweetheart, don't worry, or bother trying to jerk off your little white dick, I have you all caged up until I get back. I will take it back off when I get home and then you can make love to me. I love you, Darrin." Samantha whispers.

"I love you Sam, I love what you do to me. It turns me on to wear your cock cage so much, thank you." I whisper back and quickly fall back asleep.

*******

A late Sunday morning, we wake up so happy and so in love.

"Samantha, we could go for a drive today if you like. We could go up to Alum Rock park or we could drive up to the big Lexington dam on highway 17 or we could even drive over to Scotts Valley to visit the Giant Redwoods." I suggested.

That all sounds like fun Honey. You pick. It has been 30 days since you have last seen your wife. Have they bothered to notify you of her airplane crash yet? Maybe I could speed them up some. It would be nice to be able to get married." Samantha pouts.

"No, there has been nothing. Maybe I should go down and report her missing." I said softly.

"That might be a good idea, Honey." Samantha says as we head out to our car to take a Sunday drive.

"Why don't we go to the Eastridge Mall and get you some nice new clothes? That way you don't have to wear the same thing everyday. What do you think about that?" I asked.

"That sounds like fun, Honey! I haven't gotten any new clothes for years!" Samantha says enthusiastically.

We go to all the big stores, Macy's, JC Penny's, Victoria's Secret, everything that looked interesting. My credit card took a big hit, but Samantha was worth it. Later that night in bed, before Sam had to go out. We cuddled up naked together, holding each other tightly, and looking into each others eyes.

"Darrin, I love you so much. I can't wait to be married to you forever. By the way, don't worry about the credit card bills. They have all disappeared." Samantha exclaims.

"Samantha I am so happy also. You are so beautiful, so sweet, so exceptionally sexy, and so very loving to me. I am so in love with you as well." I whispered.

"But Darrin, are you sure that you love me? That you are you are completely 'OK' with me going out every night? Knowing that I am going to have sex with another man every night? That I enjoy it so much when a Black Man with a Big Black Cock fills me so full, just the way I love?" Samantha said tearfully.

"Yes, I am sure that I love you. I don't mind that you have sex with other men every night. I love you so much, Sam. You are the love of my life. In fact, it turns me on that you fuck other men, especially black men. Do you want to put me in my cock cage again before you go out? It feels kind of sexy that you do that to me before you go out each night." I whispered.

"OK, if you want me to, I will. Honey, does it turn you on that I have orgasms with these strange men? Do you like that I bring my fresh fucked cummy pussy back home to you every night to put your cock in? Does that turn you on? Please tell me the truth Honey." Samantha pleads.

"Yes, it turns me on so very much. Everything about you turns me on Sam. I love that you fuck other men all the time. We've been together now for so long now, and it is so exciting when you go out and fuck other men. It turns me on so much, when you return fresh fucked by another man." I whispered.

"Darrin, you know that makes you a 'cuck', right? I love that you are my cuck. I guess I never told you that I try to find Black Men to fuck me, because they always have a Big Black Cock to put in my pussy. If they always fuck me so good, I usually let them fuck me several times before I take their cocks. Does that turn you on?" Samantha asks.

"Yes, really that turns me on knowing that. In fact, that makes you a 'Black Cock Slut' then. Are you going to get some Black Cock Slut tattoos?" I whispered.

"Sure, if you want me to, Darrin. I am going to find a Big Black Cock tonight, and I'm going to fuck him all night long. Would you mind, if I did that? Does it turn you on to know that I am really a slut. I love to fuck strange Black men every night. I wish you could be there to watch me being fucked by his Big Black Cock deep in my pussy." Sam whispers.

"Oh, yes, it makes me so hard. I'm going to jerk off all night thinking about it!" I said.

"Darrin, we can't have that. I need your Big Cock to reclaim and fuck me when I come home to you all used and abused. Maybe, I should put your cock in a cock cage again tonight while I am gone like we talked about. Would you like that, Honey?" Samantha whispers.

"Yes, I would like that, if you want to Honey. I like submitting to your cock cage while you go out fucking other men. That would sure turn me on. Maybe you can hurt my balls tonight so we can have a baby too." I suggested.

"Oooooo Darrin, I don't ever want to hurt you on purpose. I just want to turn you on. I just want to know what turns you on the most before I do it. I NEVER want to hurt you, if I can avoid it, because I love you, and I love to come home to you every night. Would you like me to swap out your little white dick with a Big Black Cock?" Samantha asks.

"Yes! I would like a Big Black Cock to fuck you with. That would be so great!" I whispered.

"What about your balls. When we have a baby, do you want it to be your white baby or would you like me to have a black baby, for you?" Samantha inquires.

"Truthfully, Honey. I've never felt my genes were anything special. So you can swap out my balls at the same time, I love you so much. As long as I know that the sperm came from me. Plus with a black baby, everyone would know I am a cuck! Wouldn't that would be so Hot?" I whisper.

Samantha looks deep into my eyes, "Darrin, I need to test you before we go any further. You say you love me, how much pain will you take to prove it? I have to hurt your balls for a moment. Please let me hurt you a little. OK? Here let me hold you to my bare breasts, to show I love you while I hurt you. OK?" Samantha whispers.

"OK, hurt me all that you want to Honey. I love you with all my heart....ohhhhhhhh that hurts, Honey." I said as Samantha presses her thumbnail into my balls going completely through my left testicle, hurting so very badly, and so very intensely.

"Oh, Darrin, take the pain Honey. Show me that you really love me." Samantha encourages.

"Sweetheart, my balls feel like you are piercing all the way through them with your thumbnail, they feel like they are on fire. I love you, hurt me all you want Sweetheart, I love you so much. Ohhhhhh" I cried, tears running down my face.

"Darrin, I know it hurts Honey, but do you still love me, even though I am hurting you so badly?" Samantha anxiously asks.

"Yes, Sweetheart. I will always love you, with all my heart. Hurt my other nut too. They belong completely to you." I cried.

"OK, how about if I do this?"....Samantha warns, as she takes her razor sharp thumbnail out of my left nut and thrusts it completely through my dick head. "Do you still love me now, Darrin?" Samantha lovingly holds my cock and my balls so tenderly while she inflicts the most intense pain that I have ever felt.

"Yes, I still love you Honey." I gasp, as tears stream down my face, feeling like my crotch is on fire, the pain is so intense.

"Do you still love me, Honey?" Samantha whispers.

"Yes, Sweetheart. Destroy my manhood, if you want. I will still love you." I whisper

"I have Honey. I have completely ruined your balls, and your cock. They will never work again, and they are completely destroyed. Do you still love me?" Samantha softly whispers.

"Yes, my Love. You may do to me, anything that you want. I love you and I trust you with all my heart Sam." I gasp one last time before I burst out balling my eyes out realizing that I let her destroy my sex organs and my entire manhood, virtually my complete sexuality. I won't ever be able to make love with her again, now that I am not even a man anymore.

"Ssssshhhhhh Sweetheart. It is 'OK' Honey, There is no need to cry. You are ok, I won't hurt you any more. I still love you. I just had to test your love for me before we go any further. Here, now, let me make you feel better now." Sam explains.

Samantha takes my cock into her magic mouth and I quickly orgasm the most powerful orgasm that I have EVER experienced before. Samantha is right, I am her cuck and I love her more than anything, I will let her do anything to me that she wants.

"There Sweetheart, does that feel better now? Did Mommy make you feel better now? Please stop crying Sweetheart. I will get you a new cock and balls later tonight. It will be Big and Black just the way that I like them. All for you, so that you can fuck me just the way that I like from now on. OK?" Samantha promises.

"Yes, I would like that Honey. Promise you won't hurt me anymore?" I cry.

"I promise, Sweetheart. It is time for me to get ready to go out on the prowl tonight. So that I can find you a Big Black Cock that I can give you to use. Then I will eat your smaller white dick, for my dinner. Will that be OK? It might take me awhile. So don't worry if I am later than usual tonight. OK?" Samantha whispers soothingly.