The Wicked Witch of the East

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, Honey, I will try not to worry. I love you and I trust you. Just be careful, please." I whispered.

Samantha goes into the master bath to get 'cleaned up' to go out slutting around on her hunt tonight. I fall asleep but wake up when she kisses me goodbye and I notice how hot she looks. Like a real classy escort or something. Ready to go dancing on a Saturday night.

"I'm leaving now Honey. Don't wait up for me. I'm going to a new club that I heard about a new place called The Zebra Club. Remember I love you." Samantha whispers so lovingly.

"I love you Sweetheart. I'm glad you like the new dress we got you." I smile and go back to sleep.

Little did I know that Samantha was on her way to a club known for having hot white wives and lots of Big Black Cock. Samantha takes an Uber and struts her way in the front door. Her big breasts appear to be falling out the top of her dress. With a big smile of confidence Sam makes herself comfortable at the bar.

Sam slowly pulls out a Kool cigarette and she quickly has a very large Big Black man offering her a light. Before long Sam finds out he drives a Caddy and she then confesses she has always wanted to have sex in the back seat of a Caddy.

Samantha and her new friend go out to the parking lot and have sex in the back seat. She eventually takes her lovers cock after their third round and heads home for the evening excited about the new one she has for me, her loving husband.

"Wakey, Wakey Sweetheart. I have a present for you, Honey!" Samantha giggles.

"Hi Honey, what time is it?" I wake up so groggy.

"It is about 2 am, and I love you so much Darrin. I brought you a nice present." Sam teases.

"What is that, my love?" I ask.

"I brought my pussy full of a black man's cum from three orgasms deep in my pussy. Plus I have a 12" big black cock for you to use to fuck me with from now on." Samantha whispers.

"You mean, you are going to upgrade my cock to twice as big as I have ever had?" I ask shocked.

"Yes Darrin, my Love. Are you ready?" Samantha asks softly.

"I am ready Sweetheart. Go ahead, Do whatever you want to me. I love you and I trust you." I whisper.

"Darrin, is it my imagination, or did you like me hurting you in your dick? You seemed to liked it when I put thumb nail through your balls and then through your cock head. Do you want me to do it to you again, Honey? I don't like hurting you, but if you want me to do it a little bit for you, I will do it for you, cuz I love you." Samantha proposes.

"Yes, I guess I do. For some reason, when you hurt me, it makes me feel loved. So. please hold me to your breasts as you hurt me to make me feel loved". I whispered.

"Ok, Darrin. Come here, so that I can hold you to my naked bare breasts while I reach down and hurt you a little. Are you ready Honey?" Samantha asks.

"Yes, Sweetheart. I love you. Hurt me all that you want to." I whispered.

"Oh, Darrin, I love you also. That is why I have to hurt you so badly. Here how does my razor sharp thumbnail puncturing your right testicle feel? Do you like that Honey? It is about halfway through now. Oh, now it is all the way through your right testicle now. Do you still love me?" Samantha whispers.

"Oh, Samantha. I love you so much. I don't know why I feel more loved when you hurt me dick and my balls. That hurts so much, you love me a lot, don't you?" I whisper.

"Yes, with all my heart Darrin. I really love you so much, that is why I am hurting you. Here, now this will really show you, even more, as I pierce your cock head again. Do you love me more when I hurt you?" Samantha prompts.

"Yes, I feel so loved now, and I feel so much love for you." I softly said.

"Darrin, I don't mind hurting you if that is what you want and need. Can I give you the big black cock that I got for you tonight? I can't wait for you to fuck me with it. It is so much bigger than what you have now." Samantha explains.

"Yes, my love. Do your thing, Sweetheart." I whisper

Samantha reaches down and my cock and balls just disconnect from me. She reaches into her purse and pulls out the biggest black cock and balls that I have ever seen. She holds them up to my groin and they suddenly attach to me.

"Wow, look at that. I am 'packing' some meat now! Holy Moly!" I announce with a big smile.

"Come on Big Guy, slam it to me now. Oh yeah! Slam it to me Baby!" Samantha says, as she lays down spreading her beautiful legs.

We have a great sexual experience. I am amazed at how much more work it is to fuck with a 12" cock as opposed to my 6" cock that I used to have. We make love for hours and I fall asleep. Samantha gets up after I fall asleep to have her dinner of eating my old smaller white cock and balls. Then comes back to cuddle and sleep.

I finally wake up around 9 am on a Saturday morning feeling so rested. I look down at my big dick and can't believe what I am packing now. LOL This is great! Cuddling up to my Sweetheart I am so happy and in love.

Samantha has helped with my investments and my job with her magic spells. I have my own Law office now with several Senior Partners, several Junior Partners and over 50 employees. They finally found my ex wife's body, so we were able to get married officially.

After we got married, I quickly encourage Samantha to cut my nut sack so she could have my children. It was very painful, but it was worth it as we now have 6 children. Of course they are Bi-racial and every body figures that I am just a cuck. But I don't mind, I guess I really am, since Samantha still goes out every night to fuck other men and eat their cock.

I am getting older now, pushing 60 and I mentioned to Samantha about maybe doing something to make my body young again since she still looks like 25. She told me not to worry about my looks. That she likes my 'mature' look.

Besides when we have a company Christmas party or any other company get together, she likes to seduce all of the men just for fun. She says that with me looking so old that all the other folks think it is only normal for her to fuck around since she looks so sexy, young, hot and beautiful.

We have found that when she fucks lots of men that all the cum in her pussy will make up for her NOT taking and eating a cock once in awhile. When we get home it is always so hot to make love with my beautiful wife with her pussy so full of all my employees cum filling her pussy while she describes all of her sexual experiences with them for the night.

Samantha has now given my body the strength and stamina of a 25 year old man for better health and fucking ability, though I maintain the looks of an older man for the time being.

Our plans are to retire when we have enough money to move down to the Caribbean for awhile. i am looking forward to a trip to Jamaica so I can watch Samantha do her thing with several Big Black Jamaican there. Maybe even find me an upgrade to 14" if we find one.

The Bay Area is very large with lots of people so we were able to live there much longer before retiring. But the Caribbean has much fewer people. So with so many men losing their cock it was obvious when it started to be noticed in Jamaica, so we had to keep moving to different places.

Since Samantha helped me increase my income we have more than enough money to live anywhere we want for as long as seems practical. I think she was talking about moving to Africa eventually, where I finally got my 14" upgraded cock.

And we lived happily ever after.

THE END

It is just a story people.