The Wicked Witch Pt. 02

Story Info
More of a stud than a Goddess.
2.8k words
4.03
19.1k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dimaued
Dimaued
45 Followers

Author's Note:

Hey yall Im back, been trying to include a story into this and just tryna make it longer. I had no idea how much writing multi page stories on this site were. Mad respect to those 5+ page writers. This is my first series so help me get better.

*****

Jamie shook his head in confusion, and muttered "Umm... no..." the female giant was stunned at his response as they both stared at each other in awkward silence. Lindy was just as confused, as she looked dumb founded, back and forth at her boyfriend and the giantess.

The giantess cheeks began to flush a bright red in embarrassment contradicting the hard-ass persona she came off to have, "Jamie its... Uh... Carmen... Carmen from... from West High... remember?" she stuttered growing even redder, while scratching her forehead a little.

Another moment of awkward silence passed and Jamie simply shook his head no and for another brief moment nothing happened. "Wait a second, you can't pull this BULLSHIT, I know I got the right guy this time, I KNOW ITS YOU JACKASS!!" She yelled in a half angry/frustrated tone. "YOU FUCKING PRICK, AFTER EVERYTHING, YOU FORGET ME!!" She yelled, obviously pissed.

Carmen got up off the bed in rage with Lindy still attached forcing a loud gasp and orgasm as she was lifted entirely by Carmen's monolith of a penis as Carmen stood. Jamie stared in disbelief at the spectacle, his beloved girlfriend was impaled by the thick beast, Carmen shaft wasn't just spearing her womb the bulge was visible right under her breast.

Lindy's face was a combination of pain and ecstasy as tears and mascara rolled down her cheeks, her mouth was gaping open with her tongue sticking out stupidly, her arms and legs were flailing about at first trying to grasp onto something, anything to alleviate the pressure, before hanging uselessly. Jamie's astonishment quickly turned to fear when he realized Carmen's steady approach, her colossal figure was intimidating enough, but her face, she wore a face of someone ready to kill and he felt her eyes burning into him "Oh god I'm a dead man." he thought.

"I'm sorry I don't know you, the only Carmen I know is in accounting." he said panicking as Carmen approached.

Half way in her approach she gripped and pulled at Lindys hair. Lindy's lifeless body sprung back to life screaming and grasping at Carmen's hand and forearm to alleviate the tension in her hair. SSSCCCHHHLLLCCCRRK!! POP! Lindy gave a horse scream that transitioned into a silent one as her vocal cords were surely worn by now, as she was unsheathed like some unwanted flesh-light and thrown onto the bed, landing with a heavy thud.

Jamie didn't know what to stare at, his half-alive motionless degraded girlfriend, with the only movement being a decreasing small bulge forming a puddle of presumably precum leaking out of her pussy or Carmen. Though, what scared him the most was Lindy's lifeless eyes that simply stared at him expressionless.

His eyes shifted to more pressing matters, focusing on the towering figure approaching. His gaze shifted downward and he saw it. Her penis, no this specimen couldn't be describe by that word, that newly freed beast was hanging almost horizontally only sagging by the sheer weight of itself, its veins were pencil thick and its girth was beyond canned soda thick, it looked like it could break jaws.

She grew closer and closer, but he couldn't move away, not even back towards the wall, he was a deer staring in headlights. His body was victim to her presence and he could only tremble in fear as she approached. She stopped right in-front of him, her bitch breaker only inches away from stabbing him in the gut. She simply put a hand on his shoulder and slowly pushed down. He resisted the pressure but it didn't have any effect he was powerless to this hydraulic press like force.

He descended until he was on his knees, her beast resting on his shoulder, the weight was inhumanly heavy and he felt the heat emanating from it and he thought he'd surly burn. The musk assaulted his nose, the dick wasn't even in him but it was already dominating his senses. The head of the appendage was almost a third of his actual head. He thought of his life and as his regrets as he gulped in fear.

"So, I'll ask again Remember me big guy?" she said in a threatening tone while resting her hands on her hips in a dominating stance.

He thought hard like his life depended on it, because it sure as hell felt like it did. He recalled every girl he could remember... to no avail. "I'm sorry I..." he muttered before being interrupted.

He was immediately dazed, it felt like a boxer just clocked him as he found himself on the floor a little distance from where he was. He looked up her hands were still at her side "So I wasn't punched." he thought, but he realized her body was different, her hips they were slightly turned. "Did she... did she just... dick slap me... it felt more of a dick punch." he thought. He wanted to just play dead hoping she would leave but he knew she wasn't stupid.

She nonchalantly grabbed him by the head, the pressure of her fingers were intense and he was just glad that his hair wasn't long enough to be dragged by, like his girlfriend . She began dragging him towards the wall before she stopped and made a scoff like chuckle as she pried his mouth open, his resistance meant nothing to her overwhelming power.

With a sadistic smirk, she forced some of the head of her appendage into his now over crowded mouth. His jaw creaked as it was forced beyond its limit into the painful position and some tears began falling down his face. He could feel the thick and hot precum oozing from her dick into him. The pungent smell returning even stronger, his entire world truly dominated by her cock. It only hurt more as she continued moving towards the wall, while his body was dragged along the floor by just her dick.

It was seconds but it felt like hours as she took her time walking. Sometimes she would flex the meaty monolith jerking his body slightly and sending more pain through his nervous system as his jaw was stretched further. He was of course resisting, trying to push himself off, trying to punch her, trying to ease the pressure, trying to no success.

"You know, if you just admitted and begged for forgiveness, we could simply just be talking. I was willing to be kind, well kind enough that is, but no, you had to go and deny things." He finally made eye contact with her, as she stared into him and started her monologue. "You just had to deny things, huh... just like old times I guess, but I won't accept it this time... THERE IS NO DENYING ME!!" She screamed in rage while flexing her dick. "And there is no denying the things you did to me... Don't worry, I will only hurt you as much you hurt me. But I was weaker then, easily broken... Let's see how much it takes to break you." She concluded.

He realized that her stride just increased, he Realized that they were headed into a wall, he REALIZED that meant her impossibly thick shaft would break his jaw into his throat then his stomach after he came in contact with the wall. He pushed with all he had into one final shove, riding the adrenaline rush from his fear of being trapped in-between a wall and a hard place, he barely detached himself, mere seconds before she came in contact with the wall. She didn't stop before the wall though; her dick was sticking into it still as hard as ever. "That's why the door has a hole in it and holy hell screw deepthroat I could've died." He thought.

She aggressively pulled out of the wall, and lifted him, suspending him off the floor by pressing her dick into his lower chest and pushing him against the wall. The pain was extreme he felt like a horse was stepping on him. She slammed both hands against the wall around his head level entrapping him on either side as she drew her head close to his. A moment of silence passed as his view was engulfed by her face. "Despite looking scary as hell, she sure as hell looks hot doing so." he thought as his member began to stiffen.

Their moment of silence was interrupted by the sound of kissing and sucking, his girlfriend back to work worshiping no doubt. Most likely sucking her balls and jerking off the third arm pressing him against the wall like a high school bully pressing their victim onto the lockers.

Carmen grinned smugly as she proceeded to slowly dip her head down to his lower neck and from their lick up to his face, occasionally licking away some of the tears flowing down his cheeks. He was hers and she wanted him to feel and know it, she fucked her tongue into his mouth in a deep french kiss, while simultaneously increasing the pressure of her dick on him. He weekly sucked back in response, knowing there was no denying her. She was like an unstoppable force of nature, resisting would only bring more pain. With his girlfriend being so eager to please he thought he could find ecstasy as well. At the very least it beats suffering her punishments, he was almost ready to give in.

She moved her head back and increased her dick pressure even further as she angrily asked once more "Remember yet, Big guy?"

"No." he responded.

She was angry at first, but that slowly transitioned to confusion, he had already given up why lie "Don't you remember me?" she asked softer, this time her eyes glowed a lime green hue.

"No." he responded again with his eyes gradually transitioning, matching the color.

She dropped him and he fell on his ass like a rag doll, she stood there baffled as her dick gradually softened. Lindy panicked and redoubled her efforts to try to counter act the deflation but she wasn't successful.

"But perhaps I did." he responded with his eyes still glowing green.

"When I was young, I was hit by a car, I woke up in a hospital bed knowing nothing of my past, but my parents reassured me, that I didn't miss anything. That I was always homeschooled and I was homeschooled since." Jamie explained.

"Is this true?" Carmen asked his girlfriend not wanting to believe such a stupid almost cliché excuse.

She nodded meekly in response.

"GOD DAMNIT!! I should've known." Carmen yelled in frustration. "Your parents never approved... I can't blame them." she mumbled obviously pissed, she tried to back up but she stepped on something and fell with a loud painful thud.

She slowly got back up and upon inspection she found a crushed small box with a ring inside. "Looks like you just wasted some money." Carmen said laughing hysterically. "Hey slut, why don't you show this little cuck who you really belong to." Carmen ordered in a more serious tone.

"Of course, Daddy." Lindy responded gleefully as she urgently positioned herself in front of Carmen's thick legs. She let Carmen's dick rest in front of her as she rubbed her face on it and kissed it periodically as if she was in some sort of cuddle session with it, causing it to start swelling once more. Carmen smiled and began to pet Lindy's head possessively, like an owner petting their dog causing Lindy to smile back.

"I don't care." he declared with conviction but remained motionless, both girls looked at him puzzled by the statement.

"I don't think you understand she belongs to me, you have no one now." Carmen explained and Lindy agreed.

"I still don't care..." He said with a little more confidence and conviction as he started his monolouge. He looked up at both of them, his face resembled something of a combination of sorrow, pain and dedication.

"The only reason I am here today is because of her... as far as I am concerned when I woke up from that car accident I was ALONE!" Jamie speech started to become impaired as he started crying. "I checked my phone and besides my parents my contacts EMPTY, my messages EMPTY, my call history EMPTY. For 2 months besides staff and family my hospital room remained EMPTY." He paused to take a sharp teary gasp as he ran out of breath to continue his sermon.

"I checked social media... I didn't even have an account. I didn't know a person could exist without having a single friend. My parents told me they tried their damn hardest to put me back into public and/or private school, they said that every time they tried I would come back beaten black and blue. I didn't know anyone let alone I could be someone who was so disliked." Jamie speech became further slurred with dread as he began sobbing.

"When I woke up I just... I just ... felt EMPTY but I'm glad, I'm glad I don't have to remember those bad memories, I'm glad I was given a second chance and I'm glad I met Lindy. Who would've thought my first real friend would be a CNA." Some hope started coming back into his voice. "She is the only reason that I'm not some addicted piece of shit trying to drug myself out of depression. I don't care, if she's fucking someone else on the side, I don't care If she doesn't even love me. I don't have anywhere to go, I don't know anyone else, I don't know a life without you."

He started to get himself into the begging position, he got onto his knees, and angled his head pointed to the ground, he stuck his arms out and opened that crushed little box and displayed the ring. "I want to return the hope and happiness you gave me, PLEASE... PLEASE GOD DAMNIT!! ... I just want to see you happy and I want to be the one who makes you happy."

Lindy looked up to Carmen waiting for orders, but Carmen saw something else, she thought she was begging for approval with puppy dog eyes. Carmen was bewildered from the turn of events. "Look... get it through your head she doesn't belong to y..." She started to say before she was interrupted.

"I don't care who she belongs to, as long as I'm with her, because my heart will always belong to her." He interrupted

"NO... NO, this... this right here!" Carmen screamed while pulling Lindy's hair forcing a squeal out of her. "This is just a whore, a cum slut, my rag, a hole that needs filling... You can't belong to this... YOU ARE MINE!" Carmen stated becoming slightly more aroused.

"I don't care what SHE is, SHE is and will always be my everything, my angel" he responded defiantly.

Carmen became visibly agitated by the response. "Well why don't I show you how much a slut this angel can be." Carmen went to grab Lindy, but Jamie swatted her hand requiring the effort of both of his arms. She stared in shock at his defiance, but that shock quickly turned into anger and she backhanded him all the way onto the bed.

When he finally regained his bearings, he was crushed by a sweet smelling smooth soft mass. It was his girlfriend impaled by Carmen, she was fucking her on top of him and he couldn't get out from under. It was hot, but he could still feel the scorching heat of her thick limb through Lindy's pussy and stomach.

"KISS HIM NOW!!" Carmen demanded, and Lindy obediently and eagerly complied forcing her way into his mouth moaning directly into him. Carmen started thrusting harder causing her balls to swing and crash into his as he winced at the pain. Carmen was now leaning over Lindy sandwiching her and she started whispering into Jamie's ear. "You know I didn't come in here to just to fuck... this... little ...SLUT!" Emphasizing her words by matching it with her thrust. "Oh No, she's just a bonus that I'm going fuck and throw away later." Carmen said with obvious intent. Jamie finally broke the kiss with lindy to look at Carmen, who just pulled out of Lindy. "Oh yeah, I'm here for you Big Guy."

Authors Note:

Thanks for the read, let me know what you guys think and want. I have about 3 different narrative ideas and I could always use more.

Dimaued
Dimaued
45 Followers